Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,241 - 863,260 of 1,084,445 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

I not A

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it strange that you are so anti-marriage and find no common good for having these laws.
Its strange to want the government to abide by its own rules? Most marriage laws fly in the face of the equal protection clause. If they can't even follow their own rules maybe that's a game they shouldn't play.

Stick with me here:

Bob can marry Sue but Bob cannot marry Gary.

The only difference between Sue and Gary is gender.

Therefore the government is discriminating on the basis of gender, something they specifically outlaw in a variety of civil rights laws and court decisions.

So, my solution is that the government shouldn't be involved in positions that force them to violate their own laws.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What other surgical procedures comparable to abortion are "routinely performed in clinics"?
And don't give us that "lancing a boil" crap.
Abortions should be performed in hospital outpatient clinics.
Why don't we let the medical community decide that instead of a bunch of Texas right-wing legislators?

Better yet, why don't we let the patient decide if they want to go to a hospital, a surgical clinic, or a walk-in clinic.

Can't do that, that'd be the less government approach y'all are so offended by.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was democratically elected.
That does not grant a license for genocide.
Morsi was trying to move the judicial system to his Islamic favor pulling hanky-panky in many ways. This is where he was making enemies real fast. It came back to bite him.

Morsi has about as much respect for democracy as the Magic Negro does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What other surgical procedures comparable to abortion are "routinely performed in clinics"?
And don't give us that "lancing a boil" crap.
Abortions should be performed in hospital outpatient clinics.
Besides, who are we fooling?

You know as well as I do this subterfuge serves only to advance the christian right's opposition to abortion. Not even worth arguing over.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its strange to want the government to abide by its own rules? Most marriage laws fly in the face of the equal protection clause. If they can't even follow their own rules maybe that's a game they shouldn't play.
Stick with me here:
Bob can marry Sue but Bob cannot marry Gary.
The only difference between Sue and Gary is gender.
Therefore the government is discriminating on the basis of gender, something they specifically outlaw in a variety of civil rights laws and court decisions.
So, my solution is that the government shouldn't be involved in positions that force them to violate their own laws.
This is a claim yet to be acknowledged by courts.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whoops, sorry about the above post -copied more than intended to.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Interpretation: you'd rather have an incompetent Affirmative Action guy ruin America and America's world status than to have a qualified President run things any day.
Stupid is, Stupid does.
Here we go, another racist f*ck who thinks the only way a black man gets into Columbia & Harvard is through alternative action.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the moron claiming the law was forcing abortion clinics into the hospital which was NOT supported by your article.
Is this another straw man trying to deflect from your misstatement/LIE?
I don't know how you got so confused, maybe you should've just stayed out of the discussion.

Nobama's not having any trouble keeping up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't so the onus is yours.
With no prompting, you made the original comment with absolutely nothing to substantiate it.

Its obvious now that you cannot support your claim.

I knew it was BS all along, most of your posts are.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptian protestors are blaming Obama for the oppressive treatment by the Muslim Brotherhood due to his support for the group in the last election.
Obama is currently claiming to support no one.

You are a liar.

Obama never supported Morsi or the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt's election.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Egyptian protestors are blaming Obama for the oppressive treatment by the Muslim Brotherhood due to his support for the group in the last election.
Obama is currently claiming to support no one.
This in no way proves he and McCain are supporting the associates of the democratically elected President of Egypt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It should be interesting the next round what conservatives believe should be cut.
Well, we can be certain it won't have anything to do with cutting Defense or subsidies for oil and agri-business.
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar.
Obama never supported Morsi or the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt's election.
US Zionist - Muslim Brotherhood relation ship (John McCain)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a claim yet to be acknowledged by courts.
Wow, its almost inspirational the level of respect you have for the infallibility of the government.

The government has engaged in MANY practices that were subsequently ruled illegal or illegitimate, it just hasn't happened in this case yet.

You don't see how they're violating their own law by discriminating on the basis of gender?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, who are we fooling?
You know as well as I do this subterfuge serves only to advance the christian right's opposition to abortion. Not even worth arguing over.
You're insisting it is wrong to apply the same standards to an abortion clinic as that of one doing an endoscopy based on your paranoia that the right wants this so it must be wrong leaves a huge gap in both your ethics and logic.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want the government to arbitrate the dissolution of a marriage contract I can live with that. I personally think private arbitration is better but I tend to think most things are better performed by the private sector.
Why should government give Social Security benefits to someone who has never worked or contributed to the system just by virtue of "marriage"?
gildoganw

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

If anyone is interested please write me e-mail on slarinew@yahoo.com

Thanks byee
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Muslim Brotherhood or Communist Zion, Who's the Bigger Threat? Pt 1of2 (VERY IMPORTANT!)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how you got so confused, maybe you should've just stayed out of the discussion.
Nobama's not having any trouble keeping up.
Says the person who claimed the law was forcing the clinics into hospitals which was a total misstatement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 175,235
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min honeymylove 4,576
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 55 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 3 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000