Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,163)

Showing posts 863,241 - 863,260 of1,033,270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Because it makes the United States look like morons led by the biggest moron called Mo Bro Hood supporting O'bama. No one wants Sharia law except you and your wife USMsince1680. I pray the good people in Egypt are able to have democracy instead of the shit Islam that O'bama forced upon them.
Speaking of Sharia law, didn't N Carolina pass anti Sharia law while inserting abortion banning at the same time?

wow.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
fetch almighty wrote:
There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?
Guess she has never read the Supreme Court's ruling in Roe v Wade.
"the "right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the district court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy."
But we have to buy health insurance or pay a tax? You people spin so good even a top would be envious.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove anything I said was wrong.
1) Rand Paul advertised as being Board certified even though at the time he was not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
2) Rand Paul started his own Board making him the President, his wife the VP, his father-in-law sec/treas.
3) So Rand Paul is not certified by the recognized Board but instead started his own board & certified himself.
Why can't you right whiners accept these facts? Your hero Rad Paul, other than being uninformed, is a fraud.
If the president of the American Board of Ophthalmology is certified by the ABO, does that make him a fraud also?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So your logic is
Dems not passing a budget for four years -good
Rep voting against a Dem budget with a stated reason -bad
The only reason Dems are excited about passing something now is the sequester. The Dems were perfectly happy not to trim back spending even though the budgets no longer included stimulus and war spending.
The fact that they did not pass a budget for four years has a direct correlation with Republican obstructionism. THAT is the point. Guess you missed the fact that 100% of the Republican members of congress voted against the one budget they did pass.

Republican members of Congress have destroyed this country. That is a FACT.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> But we have to buy health insurance or pay a tax? You people spin so good even a top would be envious.
So you now think I serve on the Supreme Court. Good to know.
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so stupid? Just kidding. Well...no, I'm not. But "love ya" too.
It's you, me and all my sockpuppets against the topixworld Miss Carol!!
They don't like us on here because we're fat! We don't care do we!
Bwaaaaaaaaaahaaa!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Snowden is as important as he or the media are making him out to be.
He's a traitor, according to both Repugnants like Bush and McCain, and to Democrats like Obama.

What is this sudden support for those who steal America's secrets??

As Bush said "You're either with us or against us."

And wasn't it Bush who started PRISM and defended the NSA wiretapping??

Wasn't the first wiretap scandal in 2006?? Who was President??

Latest Wiretap Scandal Part of Long Pattern

Snowden is definitely against us. To say otherwise is stupid.

----------

by Jim on June 6, 2013 in Attention Deficit Democracy, Epigrams, Freedom, George W. Bush, leviathan, Lying, Obama, Surveillance, Wiretapping

""By JAMES BOVARD • June 19, 2006
The National Security Agency has been tracking the calls of millions of Americans and constructing the “largest database ever assembled in the world,” USA Today revealed on May 10. The nation’s biggest telephone companies have apparently turned over masses of personal records to the feds, allowing Uncle Sam to build up a database of the phone numbers of incoming and outgoing calls of Americans. The revelations blew to smithereens the Bush administration’s story that only international calls were being tapped without a warrant as part of its so-called “terrorist-surveillance program.”
Bush announced on the day the story came out,“The intelligence activities I authorized are lawful.” However, this may be the result of Cheney logic—that the Supreme Commander has the right to do whatever he feels necessary to protect the public.(The New York Times noted that Cheney and his top aides had been the most aggressive advocates of warrantless wiretaps and rounding up Americans’ phone data.)

In his weekly radio address two days later, Bush sought to quell the controversy:“This week, new claims have been made about other ways we are tracking down al-Qaeda to prevent attacks on America.” Yet unless one considers every American presumptively an al-Qaeda accomplice, the domestic phone intercepts have nothing to do with tracking down al-Qaeda. Bush also declared,“We are not trolling through the personal lives of millions of innocent Americans.” Unless the vast majority of Americans are guilty, there is no way to assert that the feds are not trolling through millions of innocent people’s lives.""

http://jimbovard.com/blog/2013/06/06/latest-w...

----------

So what's the difference?? This spying on Americans has gone on since 9-11. Problem is, you defended it when Bush did it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy does not allow the Muslim Brotherhood to commit genocide against Christians, as authorized by Obama.
But,'democracy' does allow Ronald Reagan to commit genocide against Christians in Guatemala ? I don't think so. http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Glue it together.
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.

ladida. Or is it lodia??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Later, losers and Waxturd puppets.

Wait, that's redundant!!

Give 'em hell, Homer. Keep telling the truth about Cuban Communist Ted Cruz, the Teabagger Manchurian Candidate!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>But,'democracy' does allow Ronald Reagan to commit genocide against Christians in Guatemala ? I don't think so. http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...
Bottom line is that Obama's Egyptian puppet is getting thrown out on his ass (or worse).

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I thought murder was illegal?
"homo"
I'll bet Zimmerman is glad you are not on the jury. "homo" knows all, he needs no testimony, he knows Zimmerman is guilty.
Peace
KMA
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, still whining about people posting after she goes to bed.
she's missing today (or as they say at her family reunions, "shebe missin taday an shit"). must be out of the house for once and perhaps soliciting for bail money for another inlaw.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-s...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.
ladida. Or is it lodia??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. LMFAO...

Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you idiot!

It's the culrure...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Wait, that's redundant!!
Give 'em hell, Homer. Keep telling the truth about Cuban Communist Ted Cruz, the Teabagger Manchurian Candidate!!
Later, loon.

Don't let the door hit your lazy, fat moronic ass on the way out!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama doesn't like the employer mandate?
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama is single-handedly destroying Liberalism, yet you don't hear anyone saying the Left should move Right. Why?
Because Obama is already moving right.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Sharia law, didn't N Carolina pass anti Sharia law while inserting abortion banning at the same time?
wow.
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Wait, that's redundant!!
Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
I know. bushie boy is much, much, much worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,241 - 863,260 of1,033,270
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 42,959
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 24 min SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min loose cannon 96,071
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 36 min _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Poppo 167,498
Abby 4-17 43 min Mister Tonka 31
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search