Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,161)

Showing posts 863,201 - 863,220 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats still trying to distance themselves from Obamacare…WHAT’S UP!!
they are worried that small business owners will vote Republican in 2014 if they have to endure implementing Obamacare in 2014. just like gutting Medicare Advantage was pushed back in order to not affect the senior vote in 2012. and benghazi was all about a video and not a planned terrorist attack because it was before the 2012 election.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>ONE More FACT from the liberals' beloved TIME: Time:“The world hates Obama’s America more than Bush’s”
Saturday, June 29, 2013
How surprising is that? I thought Time was in the bag for O'bama. I thought he was the coolest SOB on the planet. Maybe he’s losing his mojo. All the bowing, talking, iPods full of his speeches, golfing, inaction on deficits, broken promises are getting noticed across the world?
Maybe they just printed this to gin up sympathy for the poor guy. Didn’t work with me.:)
O'bama is unable to govern at all levels.
leading from behind conflicts with that rock star image, healing the oceans, walking on water and whatever else O'blamer promised in 2008. and the dopes re-elected him because he was culturally popular.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What difference does it make how it is spelled as you claimed you didn't know what it was spelled the other way?
You now defend your inability to copy and paste?? Can't evenspell the word you claim I don't know?? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice of you to admit to what an idiot you are.

You are good at lying. And being hysterical when your bullshit is debunked.

Now show me where I claimed I didn't know what it was. Because that wasn't even close to the point I made.

You can't, because you're a liar, and I caught you in yet another lie.

Unlike you, who didn't know how to attach a link, I know how to use the internet.

I said the two puppets said the same thing, you stupidly attempted to change the subject and questioned if I knew what it meant.

You didn't really expect me to fall for that weak trick, did you?? Yeah, you probably did, you use such stupidity as 'future conditional' to defend your moron buddies.

Even Eman knows these trolls are the same person. You either choose to act stupid, or you're too stupid to see it.

I think it's the latter.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama is single-handedly destroying Liberalism, yet you don't hear anyone saying the Left should move Right. Why?

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the train wreck of Obamacare and the wasteful stimulus bill
Doing what Obama wants does not seem like a bright idea.
but but HOW many people died in the streets last night because of O'bama's decision? that is what the liberals should be reporting today!

Liberals put this statement out in 2009: Every 30 minutes, an American dies unnecessarily because he or she lacks health insurance.
So how many Americans is O'bama killing for political reasons? I guess almost 12 so far today.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you already forgotten where Bush's arrogance and unilateral approach got us? Of course we should stay in the background. Let others on that side of the ocean take the lead. Egypt resent foreign intervention so let them blame their troubles on someone other than the United States for a change. The more we get involved, the more they hate us. It's time we stopped asserting ourselves into the politics of other nations. Period.
Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After the train wreck of Obamacare and the wasteful stimulus bill
Doing what Obama wants does not seem like a bright idea.
Housing prices up 12% last month. Auto sales at levels not seen since 2006, before Bush destroyed the economy.

Stock market at record highs.

And you're so reliably stupid, you keep crawling on your belly to find fault with Obama.

It's taken awhile, just as it did with FDR. But Democrats always step in to fix the stupid mistakes of Repugnants.

See Herbert Hoover. He sucked America dry, destroyed the economy.

Same with Reagan in 1987. It took Clinton to fix the economy.

Same with Bush in 2007. It took Obama to fix the economy.

But racists like you only see the color of his skin.

You're just another sore loser who got sucked in by Rmoney.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>leading from behind conflicts with that rock star image, healing the oceans, walking on water and whatever else O'blamer promised in 2008. and the dopes re-elected him because he was culturally popular.
This coming from someone who elected an actor as president? Then claimed he's one of the best presidents ever! Get a get a grip loser!

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>leading from behind conflicts with that rock star image, healing the oceans, walking on water and whatever else O'blamer promised in 2008. and the dopes re-elected him because he was culturally popular.
Not leading at all conflicts with every president so far. Even the liberals don't want O'bama tracking them. O'bama and his DOJ has been using old phone taps from 30 years ago to go after people in Colorado.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It appears O'bama Hussein Soetoreo, Bonell, Jackson...Johnson...Lakisha Barry has more than one birth certificate. LOL-even CNN can't believe it.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1...
You lost on that issue years ago.

All you do is look stupid to continue on a bunch of right wing lies.

Of course, you look stupid no matter what you say.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the law give Obama the power to delay implementation for purely political reasons?
No. The would be king is running the country like a tin horn dictator.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the senate that refused to pass a budget for 5 years.
LOL. It was four years not five and when they did pass a budget, Baucus, Begich, Hagan and Pryor joined the entire GOP caucus in voting against it.

"This budget is a rehash of the extreme policies that continue to hobble the economy and crush the middle class," Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said. "The only good news is that the fiscal path the Democrats laid out in their Budget Resolution won’t become law.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
You're right, missy.

Bush destroyed the economy and started two failed wars.

Obama is ending the wars and fixiing the economy.

thanks for bringing that up, nitwit!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The people of Cairo vent their feelings about Obama.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama must be so proud of his man the Mo Bro Hood Morsi. Festive mood, LOL.
President Barack Obama is proud to support the democratic elections process now in place in Egypt where Egyptians are free to voice their grievances and participate in political change by voting for representative government. I thought you were American-enough to support democracy too? I must have been wrong on you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are most Florida cities, including Orlando, planning for the effects of climate change and ocean risings??
How long will you attempt to cling to your stupidity??
And why do you not support O"Reilly's support of th eSenate Immigration Bill.
You've been quite mute on that. Did BillyO disappoint you??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----------
A Region Responds to a
Changing Climate
Southeast Florida Regional Climate
Change Compact Counties
Regional Climate Action Plan
October 2012
"This Regional Climate Action Plan is the result of true collaboration – this document and its many supporting
publications are the product of existing staff and resources from the various cooperating agencies. No additional
public dollars were dedicated to this effort. The Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact was forged
during the most difficult national economy since the Great Depression. We came together with purpose and
quickly realized the value of sharing resources, expertise and information. Competitors became collaborators.
Challenges became successes. At a moment when local government is pressed to achieve maximum efficiency, the
Compact enabled a level of intergovernmental cooperation unprecedented in Southeast Florida’s history. Many
have contributed to the Compact process, including more than 90 members of the public that took the time to
submit comments to a previously published draft. While several individuals are recognized here, Appendix C
contains a full list of the people and organizations that helped bring this Regional Climate Action Plan to fruition."
http://southeastfloridaclimatecompact.org/pdf...
----------
Seems you're so stupid, even the general public in FL is light years ahead of your retarded thinking.
Ayaaahhheeewwoooo. Nuc is a loony bin for sure.

Ladida, hodidoe!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You now defend your inability to copy and paste?? Can't evenspell the word you claim I don't know?? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice of you to admit to what an idiot you are.
You are good at lying. And being hysterical when your bullshit is debunked.
Now show me where I claimed I didn't know what it was. Because that wasn't even close to the point I made.
You can't, because you're a liar, and I caught you in yet another lie.
Unlike you, who didn't know how to attach a link, I know how to use the internet.
I said the two puppets said the same thing, you stupidly attempted to change the subject and questioned if I knew what it meant.
You didn't really expect me to fall for that weak trick, did you?? Yeah, you probably did, you use such stupidity as 'future conditional' to defend your moron buddies.
Even Eman knows these trolls are the same person. You either choose to act stupid, or you're too stupid to see it.
I think it's the latter.
Listen, girl, I do not know why you bother composing such long rants to someone who has already told you that they think you are cray cray.

Stop your whining!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who supports this craziness from our POTUS--
No Sign of Snowden Aboard Plane as Bolivia Claims its President ‘Kidnapped’
How nuts was that to divert a plane of the Bolivian President in a wild goose chase?
You are brainwashed into thinking moon bat crazy stuff is normal.
What in the world are you talking about? I think those voices in your head have finally taken over your senses entirely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Professor Henry Graff :“I taught at Columbia for 46 years” Obama Could Not Have Gone There
UPDATED ANOTHER OBAMA PROFESSOR COMES OUT
UPDATED
ANOTHER PROFESSOR COMES OUT ABOUT OBAMA NOT GOING TO COLUMIA
In a recent interview, a well-known professor who taught at Columbia University for 46 years questioned whether or not President Obama actually attended the Ivy League school.
Prominent Columbia professor Henry Graff says he isn't sure President Obama ever attended the Ivy League school.
“I taught every significant politician that ever studied at Columbia,” said Columbia Emeritus Professor of History Henry Graff, in an interview last week with Wayne Root, a contributor at The Blaze.“Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes.”
“Not Obama,” he continued.“I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”
Graff alleged that “none of the other Columbia professors knew him either” and said he is “very upset” to hear Obama referred to as a graduate of Columbia University.
“I am angry when I hear Obama called ‘the first President of the United States from Columbia University,’” he said.“I don’t consider him a Columbia student. I have no idea what he did on the Columbia campus. No one knows him.”
Graff is the recipient of the Kaul Foundation Award of Excellence in the field of education, an honor that is tied to a prize of $100,000. He is the author of multiple books and is known for teaching the first course on the history of the Presidency.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/06/obama-...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

You're such a moron. Still chewing on a 5 year old bone that sane people have given up on.

Obama was re-elected, nitwit. Because nobody believed your stupid lies!!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

It bears repeating:

"Anyone who still believes Obama was not born in Hawaii is brain dead."

Time to do us all a favor and take them off their machines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,201 - 863,220 of1,034,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,603
Amy 4-19 15 min PEllen 12
Abby 4-19 22 min Julie 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Chicagobunny 47,068
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,120
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Evilgelicalling 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,030
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••