Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939591 Jul 7, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The Affordable Care Act's implementation isn't in jeopardy despite President Barack Obama's administration delaying the employer mandate, Sen. Jack Reed said Sunday.
Last week, the Obama administration announced the employer mandate -- a key provision in Obamacare -- would be delayed until 2015, despite the overall law itself going into effect in October. Obamacare critics say this shows how flawed the controversial legislation is.
The Democratic senator from Rhode Island disagreed.
"This was a response to concerns -- principally among the business community -- that the information and the operational details would not be there. And as a result, I think the administration wisely decided to postpone for one year the mandate on employers," Reed said on "Fox News Sunday." "The exchanges go into effect in October. The coverage goes into effect. And, indeed, what they've done really affects a very small minority of businesses throughout the country."
"I think given the potential confusion, post-postponing it -- not eliminating it -- post-postponing it for a year makes sense," he said.
We see there are quotes but the source is lacking.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#939592 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a prevarication!
The Progressives object to standards that would have abortion clinics meet the same standards as other out patient facilities.
Where is the lie?
Pretty much everything you say is either a lie or the ranting of an idiot.

Get a life. Get the hell off Topix and do something useful.

You're as bad as Waxturd and his menagerie of puppets.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939593 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god woman! Did you suffer a head injury recently?
LOL, this is what the lily wanna-be is replying to

"The law wants the hospital to board certify them.
You need to clarify what you think admitting standards are.
As most of the people offering these services also offer Ob/Gyn services that would on occasion use hospital services, I find this complaint lacking much merit.
So you are still objecting to abortion clinics having the same standards as other ambulatory facilities?
They do not have to move their facilities-as you are claiming- but meet the standards as other facilities offering out patient care. Why you think that an invasive procedure should require any less is not putting women's health first."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939594 Jul 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove what an idiot you are. By making these demands on clinics that offer abortion, they will force these facilities to no longer offer them.
The "force" being costs to comply.
Then the only options for abortions are surgical facilities/hospitals.
If you had a home based food business & they pass laws requiring all food must be prepared in a separate dedicated kitchen, they aren't forcing these home businesses to close but they will.
Not to mention they're anti-business now!

Cons.... just cant' make up their minds!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939595 Jul 7, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The Affordable Care Act's implementation isn't in jeopardy despite President Barack Obama's administration delaying the employer mandate, Sen. Jack Reed said Sunday.
Last week, the Obama administration announced the employer mandate -- a key provision in Obamacare -- would be delayed until 2015, despite the overall law itself going into effect in October. Obamacare critics say this shows how flawed the controversial legislation is.
The Democratic senator from Rhode Island disagreed.
"This was a response to concerns -- principally among the business community -- that the information and the operational details would not be there. And as a result, I think the administration wisely decided to postpone for one year the mandate on employers," Reed said on "Fox News Sunday." "The exchanges go into effect in October. The coverage goes into effect. And, indeed, what they've done really affects a very small minority of businesses throughout the country."
"I think given the potential confusion, post-postponing it -- not eliminating it -- post-postponing it for a year makes sense," he said.
Obamacare Delay Troubles Both Unions And Republicans. AFL-CIO says White House decision is "troubling

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/04/obam...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#939596 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Calm down!!!! I was simply saying what "dumos" has been saying. He is a leftwingliberaltarianloon. I am surprized to hear you say that sex with animals, family members or children is a distorted view. I take it you are with "dumos" and that no laws should be passed the make such acts criminal?
"silly" if your thing is sex with one of your own gender fine, makes no difference to me.
Peace
You're so full of shit it comes out in your posts, Crazy Ed.

You offer the most stupid analogies I've ever seen.

Explains your preoccupation with juvenile potty humor.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939597 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Obama ask for the Muslim Brotherhood to be included in the New Government? According to the article "Yes"
What McCain is demanding is contrary to what the Obama admin is wanting. How do you balance this?
It depends on how you define a military coup. When an interim government is sit up prior to a general election is that the military ruling the country?
Spin it however you want McCain is supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and thinks their ouster as being wrong.
lol! You are such a confused idiot son.

And it would appear it's your happy state as well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939598 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a US law.
However, how do you reconcile an unpopular government who diddle away their time trying to create a theocracy rather than dealing with crushing issues important to the citizens such as jobs, foods and gas?
A government who refused to call for a new election despite public demands.
As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him.
What business is it of ours?

BTW, Hitler wasn't voted into office and WWII was not a "military coup", it was a declared war between combatants.

Location hidden

#939599 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a prevarication!
The Progressives object to standards that would have abortion clinics meet the same standards as other out patient facilities.
Where is the lie?
Wrong again, I give up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939600 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "Ikwhan" have to do with anything?
Its their country, they elected a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, none of our business. Obama is acting in the capacity all presidents have since the Truman Doctrine, I don't agree with it but it is consistent.
As far as I know their Constitution guarantees freedom of religion, that's inconsistent with a theocracy.
I never said the US has anything at all to do with their constitution, I was defining a coup for you.
Don't feel bad, at least you have Special Eed in your corner.
This has however devolved into just trying to straighten you out and getting the words out of my mouth that you put there which is getting old fast.
The article explains the Ikwahn their term for the Muslim Brotherhood.

You have just proven that you really do not know what was and is happening in Egypt. You were just trying to be "cool" for lily-eh?

Why are you mumbling about Ed for? I don't believe he has commented on this. You are very odd.

Location hidden

#939601 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Trapped by your own words so you turn to lily's idiocy which we mock freely here.
Grab your bottle and post away.
She is so clueless and you just joined her.
Not so clueless that they offer 'future conditional' to defend Nobraina's stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHA

But you did. That makes you the 'Queen of the Morans'!!

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Location hidden

#939602 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Calm down!!!! I was simply saying what "dumos" has been saying. He is a leftwingliberaltarianloon. I am surprized to hear you say that sex with animals, family members or children is a distorted view. I take it you are with "dumos" and that no laws should be passed the make such acts criminal?
"silly" if your thing is sex with one of your own gender fine, makes no difference to me.
Peace
LAIR!

har
har
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939603 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much everything you say is either a lie or the ranting of an idiot.
Get a life. Get the hell off Topix and do something useful.
You're as bad as Waxturd and his menagerie of puppets.
LMFAO.... Hell, you don't post ignorance nutsack. Instead, you live it you idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939604 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're buying Special Eed's claim that I oppose laws banning sex with animals and minors?
Look, Eed's always wrong, that's a given.
Informed Consent is a cornerstone of Common Law, neither an animal nor a minor can give informed consent.
Maybe you should go play with Eed.
How the hell was I to know what your stance was as you waltz around a direct answer most of the afternoon?

You avoided the second issue that I questioned Ed on which involves you being very disinterested in down-sizing government?

Location hidden

#939605 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain wants to arm the rebels in Syria, but wants to defund Egypt.
Next he will call for an invasion of Egypt.
Don't think McCain's ever met a country he didn't want to invade.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939606 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does an elected President yield to mobs in the streets??
You really don't believe in nor understand Democracy, do you??
Do you really think that a leader should give up power due to protests by the opposition??
If so, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
You're still a hysterical woman who comes here with lame brained ideas, allowing others to make you look the fool on a constant basis.
You know nothing about what happened in Egypt under Morsi. More of your stupidity in action.
This was clearly a counter revolution by Mubarak supporters, helped by the Army.
Mubarek was brought down by the economy,stupid. Egypt's economy has been in shambles for decades.
A Democratically elected Government has been overthrown by a military coup.
Rick Perry called what happened in TX to stop the anti-abortion bill 'mob rule'.
If that was 'mob rule', what the hell happened in Egypt, you nitwit??
A freely elected President overthrown by mobs in the street with the help of the Army is certainly not democratic.
Bad as Morsi may have been, he was elected by a majority of Egyptians.
This was a military coup, McCain was right.
Things will get worse in Egypt, thanks to the Army, bought and paid for by the USA.
You like lily need to get a clue
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939607 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so clueless that they offer 'future conditional' to defend Nobraina's stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Still all befuddled about that mysterious phrase you should have learned in Junior High?

Location hidden

#939608 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is what the lily wanna-be is replying to
"The law wants the hospital to board certify them.
You need to clarify what you think admitting standards are.
As most of the people offering these services also offer Ob/Gyn services that would on occasion use hospital services, I find this complaint lacking much merit.
So you are still objecting to abortion clinics having the same standards as other ambulatory facilities?
They do not have to move their facilities-as you are claiming- but meet the standards as other facilities offering out patient care. Why you think that an invasive procedure should require any less is not putting women's health first."
The law doesn't want to board certify anybody.

Its "admitting privileges", the law doesn't set the standard for that.

They're not trying to raise the standards of walk in clinics, they're trying to move the abortion procedure and ONLY the abortion procedure to ambulatory surgical clinics or hospitals.

Keeerist why don't you go read sumthin' instead of just making it up as you go along?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939609 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The left has no use for idiots like you wack job who won't blame others you wing nut..

LMFAO.....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939611 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still all befuddled about that mysterious phrase you should have learned in Junior High?
Nutsack voted for the winner obama and still lost making him a bigger idiot and loser...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Guru 182,162
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 52 min Tim 146
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Mothra 49,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,296
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,327
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance