First, I said I would never have staffed my White House with a bunch of Neo-Cons who didn't know anything about the Middle East. Bush not only didn't know what a Wahhabist was, where they originated from (Saudi Arabia-you would at least think "Bandar" Bush would have told him), he didn't even know there are different sects of Islam.<quoted text>
First... the Middle East was an Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border, and every nation within was a source of Wahhabist terrorists. We were attacked by Arab Wahhabists, dumbass. You'd know that if you knew anything about the Middle East.
2.(the question is, what you would do on 9/12, not what you wouldn't have done in January, 2001. And, your note is purely speculative without substance.
3. Or, just watch the news during the Clinton administration when Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. But, this is before 9/11. The question is what would you have done on 9/12.
4.(same as 3)
5.(same as 3)
6.(same as 3) Perhaps you can describe for us the condition of our foreign intelligence capabilities at that time, you know, when Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule.
You are running away from the question... again.
Here it is. Just answer the question.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
1) Surrender to the muslim jihad? or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
4) You do something different.
If you choose 4) You do something different, what do you do?
... well, dumbass?
You have to tell us what you would have done on 9/12, idiot.
on 9/12, I would have fired Rumnuts & Wolfowitz for preparing to invade Iraq from day 1
I would have directed my Joint Chief of Staff to get Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden and most importantly
I WOULD NEVER LET A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS WITH NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE RUN A MILITARY OP. I would had done what Bush senior did, let the military run military operations