Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,141 - 863,160 of 1,085,029 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Corndog?? Sure, you buying?
Rick Perry is:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/anan...
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still here?
Rambling incoherent idiocies?
Good job! Nothing can explain the looney Left mentality better than your posts can.
PS Dumb ass -you got the wrong person. Laughing at you.
lily and LEO or whine babies who attack people and then pretend to be victims.
Which are you lily or leo or maybe it is one in the same?
Pass me a bon-bon, Ca Ca!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Nevertheless, granting special status to one group over others is big government which is supposedly antithetical to teabaggers.
You are loosing ground here.

Laws governing marriages have been present for centuries. How do you make this "Big Government"?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is okay with you for women to receive health care at sub-standard clinics?
Why is regulation only "big government" when the left does it, why not when the right does it? Either grows the government. Its this sort of thing that undermines the right's claim to want less government. They just want less of the government they don't like and more of the government they do like which makes them every bit as much big government as the left is.

Lemme ask you this: does current regulation prevent the existence of sub-standard clinics or are all clinics up to whatever this so-called "standard" is?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You may have no trucks but you sure like truck stops, lots of potential customers for you.
Peace
KMA
Old perverted Eed always something sexual. This is a political thread idiot. Show some of that great morality that you righties are always bragging about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot response of Soros echo chamber believer who thinks all who oppose Obama must belong to the Tea Party.
As I thought .....
Most of the anti-Obama posters on here profess to be tea partiers or sympathetic with the cause. Don't believe me, ask Nobama.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How come you didn't demand he prove his opinion with facts son?
Oh that's right! You're on the same team!
That was stupid, Yeah.

If you want to argue that no states allow common law marriages, it is up to you to make your case.
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws governing marriages have been present for centuries. How do you make this "Big Government"?
I'm parched Carol!! Whip me up a thick shake, heavy on the ice cream, add some buttermilk to it too, do it now and I'll let you have some!!

Better shift your weight to the other side of that chair, ya hear!! That other leg is looking pretty precarious right now!! Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa!

Pork rind?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument makes no sense. How is the size and scope of government defined by longevity?

What legitimate interest does the government have in the social/religious institution of marriage?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: they don't have a tv in your institution. Fkoff you lying polack beast from hell.
"polack" is just as bad as "n****r
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is regulation only "big government" when the left does it, why not when the right does it? Either grows the government. Its this sort of thing that undermines the right's claim to want less government. They just want less of the government they don't like and more of the government they do like which makes them every bit as much big government as the left is.
Lemme ask you this: does current regulation prevent the existence of sub-standard clinics or are all clinics up to whatever this so-called "standard" is?
The standard is the same as for any other medical procedure or facility. You didn't -even after numerous posts on the topic- know this?

There is no new regulations just following up on the current ones.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I didn't realize any state still acknowledged these.
Alabama, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah.... and the District of Columbia.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument makes no sense. How is the size and scope of government defined by longevity?
This comment makes no sense. SCOTUS bases their decisions are established laws and previous decisions. Marriage laws are well established and recognized.
<quoted text>
What legitimate interest does the government have in the social/religious institution of marriage?
Really? You are in favor abandoning ALL marriage laws that are regarded as a contract that protects the parties involved?
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was stupid, Yeah.
If you want to argue that no states allow common law marriages, it is up to you to make your case.
I'll make my case. How many times have I told you Carol,"when you eat Hostess Snoballs, remove the plastic wrapper"!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The point he's making is that you refuse to acknowledge that your Party is now run by religious zealots. Every state election that swept in Tea Turds has focused not on taxes, but on abortion and planned parenthood.
Roe v. Wade did not grant an unlimited right to abortion.

(Now hit the road, you child-molesting teacher wannabe pervert.)

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is government involved in marriage period?
The legal aspects of civil union.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the anti-Obama posters on here profess to be tea partiers or sympathetic with the cause. Don't believe me, ask Nobama.
Some are members of the Tea Party; however, more have made no claim of involvement in it.

What do you base your logic on? Given your definition then the majority of Americans would be tea party people as they want the deficit to be reduced.

Even SCOTUS has ruled that you cannot force a political association on an organization/someone who does not acknowledge it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The standard is the same as for any other medical procedure or facility. You didn't -even after numerous posts on the topic- know this?
There is no new regulations just following up on the current ones.
Where is the regulation that if I go into a walk-in clinic to have a boil lanced that the doctor in charge have admitting privileges?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is government involved in marriage period?
Good question.

But eliminating government sanction of "marriage" would affect various survivor benefits, tax advantages, etc.

Not that Galt is opposed, but can't have it both ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This comment makes no sense. SCOTUS bases their decisions are established laws and previous decisions. Marriage laws are well established and recognized.
<quoted text>
Really? You are in favor abandoning ALL marriage laws that are regarded as a contract that protects the parties involved?
So you're saying the government's interest is in the contractual nature of marriage? I accept that as legitimate. Now your problem is having the government restrict who can enter into a contract with whom. Two men, one man and three women, first cousins ... all can legally enter into contracts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 6 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs