Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,101 - 863,120 of 1,101,136 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#939341 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe v. Wade did not grant an unlimited right to abortion.
The point he's making is that you refuse to acknowledge that your Party is now run by religious zealots. Every state election that swept in Tea Turds has focused not on taxes, but on abortion and planned parenthood.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939342 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe he even asked that question. What did he think it meant? Anyway; the rightwingers may just call that living in sin and want to outlaw it; hell, Cucinelli in VA wants to ban oral sex.
No, they had it right, I had read "cohabitation" into the quote.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939343 Jul 7, 2013
On Friday, the State rested its case in the murder trial of George Zimmerman. The lead defense attorney, Mark O’Mara, immediately moved for the judge to acquit Zimmerman as a matter of law. O’Mara concluded his lengthy argument by starkly asserting that “Trayvon Martin did, in fact, cause his own death.” Watch it:

Although many legal analysts believe the trial has gone exceptionally well for the defense thus far, Judge Deborah Nelson rejected O’Mara’s motion. She found that the state had met their burden and there are factual issues that only a jury can decide.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/07/06/2...
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

#939344 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I didn't realize any state still acknowledged these.
will you acknowledge you tend to overdo it when it comes to consuming large quantities of Zeppoles? It could explain the edema in your cankles!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939345 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is okay with you for women to receive health care at sub-standard clinics?
As opposed to no health care? Is that your point son?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939346 Jul 7, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. It's logical to say you love to pack your face while you sit in judgement here all day long cheering along every troll who has something deragatory to say about the other women on here. Now it's your turn fatso!! I'm tired of picking on Lily and Leo. How do you like it so far Carol?? Hope you do cause I'm just warming up!! Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!
Are you still here?

Rambling incoherent idiocies?

Good job! Nothing can explain the looney Left mentality better than your posts can.

PS Dumb ass -you got the wrong person. Laughing at you.

lily and LEO or whine babies who attack people and then pretend to be victims.

Which are you lily or leo or maybe it is one in the same?

Location hidden

#939347 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe v. Wade did not grant an unlimited right to abortion.
Roe v. Wade restricted governmental intrusion into private issues, you'd think small government types would love it. Hence the hypocrisy of the right.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939348 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You may have no trucks but you sure like truck stops, lots of potential customers for you.
Peace
KMA
It's amazing how you morans copy each other; or perhaps you are also another waxturd
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939349 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I didn't realize any state still acknowledged these.
How come you didn't demand he prove his opinion with facts son?

Oh that's right! You're on the same team!

Location hidden

#939350 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is trying to ban living together.
However, only nine states recognize common-law marriage, the only means of formally recognizing a domestic partnership between heterosexuals.
Why is government involved in marriage period?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#939351 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She likely went to a home for unwed mothers far away from friends and family till she gave birth and put the baby up for adoption.
Banished from society in shame. Things have changed!
Aunt Patty? And many checked into the Catholic Services homes such as the Florence Crittenden Homes where they'd give birth to babies already promised to good Catholic families.

The key was privacy-secrecy, the parents would not be shamed and the young lady could marry and "live happily ever after" with some toad that believed that he picked a cherry.

Girls off to college or those who moved to larger cities for better work were seeking abortions and many were paying for that mistake with their lives___the statistics of that era cannot be ignored, women were being butchered and/or suffering horrible after effects from chemical cocktails.

It astounds me that the subject remains such a hot topic after all these years.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939352 Jul 7, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Corndog?? Sure, you buying?
Rick Perry is:

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m591/anan...
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

#939353 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still here?
Rambling incoherent idiocies?
Good job! Nothing can explain the looney Left mentality better than your posts can.
PS Dumb ass -you got the wrong person. Laughing at you.
lily and LEO or whine babies who attack people and then pretend to be victims.
Which are you lily or leo or maybe it is one in the same?
Pass me a bon-bon, Ca Ca!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939355 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Nevertheless, granting special status to one group over others is big government which is supposedly antithetical to teabaggers.
You are loosing ground here.

Laws governing marriages have been present for centuries. How do you make this "Big Government"?

Location hidden

#939356 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is okay with you for women to receive health care at sub-standard clinics?
Why is regulation only "big government" when the left does it, why not when the right does it? Either grows the government. Its this sort of thing that undermines the right's claim to want less government. They just want less of the government they don't like and more of the government they do like which makes them every bit as much big government as the left is.

Lemme ask you this: does current regulation prevent the existence of sub-standard clinics or are all clinics up to whatever this so-called "standard" is?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#939357 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You may have no trucks but you sure like truck stops, lots of potential customers for you.
Peace
KMA
Old perverted Eed always something sexual. This is a political thread idiot. Show some of that great morality that you righties are always bragging about.

Location hidden

#939358 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot response of Soros echo chamber believer who thinks all who oppose Obama must belong to the Tea Party.
As I thought .....
Most of the anti-Obama posters on here profess to be tea partiers or sympathetic with the cause. Don't believe me, ask Nobama.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939359 Jul 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How come you didn't demand he prove his opinion with facts son?
Oh that's right! You're on the same team!
That was stupid, Yeah.

If you want to argue that no states allow common law marriages, it is up to you to make your case.
Nostrilis Waxman

United States

#939360 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws governing marriages have been present for centuries. How do you make this "Big Government"?
I'm parched Carol!! Whip me up a thick shake, heavy on the ice cream, add some buttermilk to it too, do it now and I'll let you have some!!

Better shift your weight to the other side of that chair, ya hear!! That other leg is looking pretty precarious right now!! Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa!

Pork rind?

Location hidden

#939361 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument makes no sense. How is the size and scope of government defined by longevity?

What legitimate interest does the government have in the social/religious institution of marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 177,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000