Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939490 Jul 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
All Progressives (communists) use personal attacks rather than logic. They fear the Tea Party as they jeopardize the liberals chances at stealing from other people who actually work.
It's a good thing you use personal attacks son.

That about sums you up quite well.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939491 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Until then it remains as the law. Isn't that your claim when the right objects to a ruling. Double standards again?
Not if its an illegal law.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939492 Jul 7, 2013
gildoganw wrote:
I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.
My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.
If anyone is interested please write me e-mail on slarinew@yahoo.com
Thanks byee
Just Ghost running another scam from Moreno valley.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#939493 Jul 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go, another racist f*ck who thinks the only way a black man gets into Columbia & Harvard is through alternative action.
Show me his grades that qualified him to get in to Harvard.

:]

We can't see them grades, bro'

But we can easily see his skin color.

The Affirmative Action Bimbo won't release those grades.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#939494 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that the rightwing wishes to return to those days; the girls who could afford it and had family connections were admitted to hospitals for "d & c's" and everyone kept quiet about it. The poor ones bled to death. Now they want to criminalize everything; if a woman self induces her abortion, they'll charge her with murder. With the personhood bill, the egg has more rights than the host. These people are sick in the head.
Go watch some more TV.

Location hidden

#939495 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
See post above by another poster
The paranoid guy from MO with the youtube post on all things conspiratorial?

You can waste your time with that all you want.

Meanwhile, you've failed your argument.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939496 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't so the onus is yours.
lol! Amazing.

Just because you say so!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939497 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is for you Whatever, don't miss your big chance!
You are the one in love with creating straw men and misstating articles and comments.

Prefect for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939498 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're asking the wrong person; they shouldn't.
But that was the entire issue with DOMA and the court suit, to gain government benefits for which the person would not be otherwise entitled.

Galt recognizes your consistency on this issue.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#939499 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should government give Social Security benefits to someone who has never worked or contributed to the system just by virtue of "marriage"?
In the marriage concept, one may work while the other stays home to take care of the house & children. Sometimes they take jobs that fit into these duties & thereby do not make much money.

It only makes sense that the social security account becomes part of the marital property.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939500 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that the rightwing wishes to return to those days; the girls who could afford it and had family connections were admitted to hospitals for "d & c's" and everyone kept quiet about it. The poor ones bled to death. Now they want to criminalize everything; if a woman self induces her abortion, they'll charge her with murder. With the personhood bill, the egg has more rights than the host. These people are sick in the head.
ObamaKKKare makes abortion free for all, rich or poor, so your argument is worthless.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939501 Jul 7, 2013
Oh, this is rich:

Waxman wrote:

<quoted text>
You still have nothing better to do than carry out your life on a thread?

Whatever wrote:

A very strange life at that as he is frequently confused about what he just posted.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939502 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, who are we fooling?
You know as well as I do this subterfuge serves only to advance the christian right's opposition to abortion. Not even worth arguing over.
It's amazing how the right claims to be giving rights by forcefully taking those right away by law!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939503 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You can pretend to be fooled all you want. You won't fool anybody that doesn't also already want to be fooled.
Makes it a little tough for you when you throw your best insults, built all those straw men and in the end-I am not fooled in the least by these idiotic attempts.

You said that the law would move the clinics into hospitals which is not what the law states.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939504 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and should be treated as any other contract the participants of which bound only by the ability to enter into a contract with informed consent.
If you want to get married, go to a church.
If you want to restrict marriage to one man and one woman that should be within the laws of that church.
Its simple, see no reason at all to involve the government in the cultural/religious nature of marriage.
That would include division of property, alimony, child custody, etc, all decided in advance by contract.

Location hidden

#939505 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Placing reasonable limits on the length of the pregnancy at the time of abortion extends beyond the Christian right and includes many people who are pro-choice.
So? Does it pass the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment?

What similar procedural restrictions are placed on procedures performed on men?

My position isn't going to change from leaving personal decisions to the person, in this case, for as long as the fetus is inviable outside the womb.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#939506 Jul 7, 2013
The Elephant in the Room wrote:
<quoted text>US Zionist - Muslim Brotherhood relation ship (John McCain)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qlUJVb79e7IXX
Wow, you're just too f*cking brilliant. OMG

Your mental twin claimed Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in the Egyptian election and for proof you post a video about John McCain.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#939507 Jul 7, 2013
KGB Agent Tells You What The Illusion Is !
Watch:
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#939508 Jul 7, 2013
Three men jailed for anti-Semitic abuse at World Jewish Congress 2013 in Budapest
Watch:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#939509 Jul 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In the marriage concept, one may work while the other stays home to take care of the house & children. Sometimes they take jobs that fit into these duties & thereby do not make much money.
It only makes sense that the social security account becomes part of the marital property.
That's fine if a contractual arrangement in the event of divorce, but when the qualified individual dies, the benefits should end.

Unfortunately, there is no Social Security account with any guaranteed value, so a contract arrangement may not be legal. You can't agree to share something that doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 21 min very disappointed 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min IBdaMann 49,324
amy 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr Big Red 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance