Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,961 - 862,980 of 1,101,134 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#939188 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought too until I read the entire transcript of the 911 call. This was also said:
911 dispatcher: Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
911 dispatcher: Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman: Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck.
http://www.examiner.com/article/george-zimmer...
Let's let the jury decide. That's all I wanted from the very beginning. Not the Sanford police.
Are you following him?

Hey byytch!

WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT!

Can you read?

The gunman followed him! The gunman killed the boy.

The gunman going to prison for a long time!

Hey byytch!

I saw a kid tonight walk past my house wearing a hoooooooodie!

Holding a soda!

I said: "WHATS UP"

He said: WHATS UP! fireworks are still going off around the corner. Sure was hot today! See you later!

I said: I know. Be safe tonight. You are our future! Later dude!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939191 Jul 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You,asking anyone else to do 'research skills' would be like Charlie McCarthy asking Edger Bergen to stop speaking for him.
That's funny coming from someone who rarely posts a source.

I research every post for accuracy before posting it including the source and purposely use as many sources that are considered neutral and credible by both sides. Doesn't always happen all the time but my sources are rarely questioned.

My students always did at least one research project every year by doing their own research using research materials in the library.

The students enjoyed it and actually learned something on their own in the process.

Researching skills have to be taught. You must not have been given that opportunity, sadly enough.

Orlando, FL

#939192 Jul 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you following him?
Hey byytch!
Can you read?
Hey byytch!
Holding a soda!
He said: WHATS UP! fireworks are still going off around the corner. Sure was hot today! See you later!
I couldn't have been more saddened and angered when that teenager was killed. I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun in the first place.

Unfortunately, whether Zimmerman should have waited for the police outside of his car or not or left his house with a gun or not, that young man ultimately lost his life by deciding to act as the aggressor attacking Zimmerman.

I wish more than anything that young man were still alive today and Zimmerman had not left his house. But it's now up to a jury to decide Zimmerman's guilt or innocence - not us.
proud2bwhite

Cardington, OH

#939193 Jul 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you following him?
Hey byytch!
Can you read?
Hey byytch!
Holding a soda!
hey after zimmermann walks free will you be burning down your neighbors house or just lotting the local stores?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#939194 Jul 6, 2013
Just heard today:

Almost a third of the unemployed in the country have been unemployed for more than six months.

That's the highest long-term unemployment rate since the Great Depression.

Unemployment is rock-solid at 7.6%, where it has been over 7% FOR MORE THAN FOUR YEARS.

Go ahead, liberal Dickweeds. Tell me again how your Lord Obama has it all together.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#939195 Jul 6, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Just heard today:
Almost a third of the unemployed in the country have been unemployed for more than six months.
Unemployment is rock-solid at 7.6%, where it has been over 7% FOR MORE THAN FOUR YEARS.
Go ahead, liberal Dickweeds. Tell me again how your Lord Obama has it all together.
The real unemployment number isnt 7.6% either since their is people still unemployed and no longer receiving benefits and what they need to do is count the number of people applying for food stamps which would be the unemployed and under employed which would represent the true unemployed.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#939196 Jul 6, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Just heard today:
I wonder what a Man's Country id card that belonged to Obama is worth. Just wondering.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#939197 Jul 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It was not Roy Blunt from Missouri. I know I called his office to bitch.
You're a liar. I believe that you don't even live in Missouri. "WASHINGTON -- Senate Republicans objected to an attempt Thursday to repeal a controversial provision, informally dubbed the "Monsanto Protection Act," that could allow seeds deemed unsafe to be planted regardless of judicial order.

The provision was quietly slipped into law earlier this year and generated a firestorm once its substance became known. During debate on the farm bill Thursday, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) offered an amendment that would have repealed the measure, but it was blocked by Senate Republicans, led by Roy Blunt (R-Mo.).

Earlier on Thursday, in an interview with The Huffington Post, Blunt said that the point of the provision was to protect farmers who had already purchased seeds that were later deemed unsafe."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/mons...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#939198 Jul 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
Was your bushy chainy or dumbsfeld in SF today?
Thought another $6 trillion would disappear again.
You owe that! Enjoy!
????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#939199 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 20 years old in 1971. You might have been 10 years old.
Your version of cowboys and Indians as portrayed by Hollywood is probably a bit different than mine growing up.
Slavery, Indian Mistreatment, Japanese Internment Camps...so much of America's darker history is only historical awareness to me and not a source of guilt. Yes, there are shameful and unfortunate events in the histories of ALL countries but future generations need not share any guilt for them. Why should they when they did not participate or condone it?

Should a 20 year old German continue to be blamed and held guilty for the Third Reich? Should a 10 year old Spaniard girl or 18 year old Mexican boy be held responsible for the Conquistadors' genocide of Central and South American Natives today?

The Race Card and the constant chest-beating over the American Indian histories has been held over the heads of good, hardworking and innocent Americans long enough and needs to stop.

Yes, I've read of the horror stories of both slavery and indigenous peoples. I've felt a deep spiritual connection with Indian world-views toward Nature and Mother Earth. Yeah, I saw Roots.

But I am not guilty and I am not responsible for those actions of people 200 - 300 - even 400 years ago. It simply is what it is and the Jesse Sharptons can all go to hell for all I care. They have sucked, shucked and extorted enough money, pain and misery for generations to come.

George Zimmerman knows this well. Paula Deen knows it. Qualified non-blacks refused entrance to universities know it. The Ronald Goldman family knows this. The families of Korean shop owners murdered in the LA riots know this.

The black racial hypocrisy has hurt America deeply.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#939200 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're an O'Reilly fan now when you couldn't be forced to watch him before? How else would you know what his opinions are?
I get information from many sources not only from O'Reilly but his guests on both sides.
Also, headlines and articles which I read every day - some even on MSN's website.
I haven't watched O'Reilly in maybe 10 years or longer. I haven't listened to Rush over the same time period. I watch none of the Fox News Shows at all.

The Liberal Tenzing motormouths and the OBAMA the GENIUS pre-teens are in a constant head-long and mindless rage to push square pegs into round holes. Why? Who knows the finer internal workings of defective minds? Go figure.

I am so often called teabagger, dittohead, foxbot or any of a long list of Liberal Spittle for expressing my views although I neither belong to, listen to or subscribe to any of those groups.

Liberals make lots of noise and stink using big rattles and full diapers respectively.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Cardington, OH

#939201 Jul 6, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen what "they" call the Genius on here?
My calling card is on primetime Tv!
Hey byytch!
Can right wingers not cut food stamps today?
Poor hungry children getting a plate of food! Really? Cut that?
Hey byytch!
"They" wasted $6 trillion in Iraq and affffgannny!
Tell them how much that is!
$6 thousand billion dollars!
So, hey byytch: feed the poor!
Republican. Greedy.
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. Liar.
Republican. Hypocrite.
(Don't be one! Byytch!)
hey there obamasuckass. Why do we have poor children?? Answer-- parasitic people like you who can't afford to care for children countinue to have children .. simple fix. Stop haveing kids you can't take care of and you won't have poor kids.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#939202 Jul 6, 2013
Weasel wrote:
OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.
Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.
Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.
Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.
However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.
The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
Old stuff but Liberal Media remains quite about the 'evolving' Jerk in the Oval Office:

'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays': http://tinyurl.com/9kw26kc

Rev. Jeremiah Wright has been since kicked to the curb by the Magic Negro for being honest with the media.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#939203 Jul 6, 2013
The Magic Negro was meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood even before Morsi was in power. He had no complaints or hesitancy about giving the Muslim Brotherhood American F-15's, High-Tech Tanks and other munitions technology.

Now, suddenly, this jerk is talking about revisiting America's policy of selling these weapons to 'Egypt'.
What happened?

His bro's got booted. That's what's up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939204 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny coming from someone who rarely posts a source.
I research every post for accuracy before posting it including the source and purposely use as many sources that are considered neutral and credible by both sides. Doesn't always happen all the time but my sources are rarely questioned.
My students always did at least one research project every year by doing their own research using research materials in the library.
The students enjoyed it and actually learned something on their own in the process.
Researching skills have to be taught. You must not have been given that opportunity, sadly enough.
So... what's that about CRA again?

From what I see, what you claim seems to be missing reality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939205 Jul 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't watched O'Reilly in maybe 10 years or longer. I haven't listened to Rush over the same time period. I watch none of the Fox News Shows at all.
The Liberal Tenzing motormouths and the OBAMA the GENIUS pre-teens are in a constant head-long and mindless rage to push square pegs into round holes. Why? Who knows the finer internal workings of defective minds? Go figure.
I am so often called teabagger, dittohead, foxbot or any of a long list of Liberal Spittle for expressing my views although I neither belong to, listen to or subscribe to any of those groups.
Liberals make lots of noise and stink using big rattles and full diapers respectively.
lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#939206 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare is a huge winning issue for Republicans in 2014.
Sure, wasn't that supposed to be the case in 2012? How did that work out for you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939207 Jul 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, wasn't that supposed to be the case in 2012? How did that work out for you?
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

ObamaKKKare is a huge winning issue for Republicans in 2014
Sure was the case in 2010? How did that work out for you?

It's the culture....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

#939208 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're an O'Reilly fan now when you couldn't be forced to watch him before? How else would you know what his opinions are?
I get information from many sources not only from O'Reilly but his guests on both sides.
Also, headlines and articles which I read every day - some even on MSN's website.
Sorry Carol, but your never ending attempt at trying to show an open mind is failing miserable. Now explain to us all again how a young man was walking along minding his own business eating a bag of skittles and was pursued against orders from the police to not do that became a victim of a vigilante wanna be cop? Please spare us the young mans history before that as it has absolutely nothing to do with that event. By the way would you consider a young boy walking down the street eating a candy bar drinking a soda suspicious. Those words were obviously a reason to show Zimmerman's racism and justify his aggression. The man is guilty as hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#939209 Jul 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Magic Negro was meeting with the Muslim Brotherhood even before Morsi was in power. He had no complaints or hesitancy about giving the Muslim Brotherhood American F-15's, High-Tech Tanks and other munitions technology.
Now, suddenly, this jerk is talking about revisiting America's policy of selling these weapons to 'Egypt'.
What happened?
His bro's got booted. That's what's up.
34,000 whines, think about what a loser that makes you. It's one whine after another.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Learn to Read 177,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••