Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,148)

Showing posts 862,941 - 862,960 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we do need to revisit healthcare reform.
When someone with your obvious mental problems cannot get much needed help then the system is still flawed.
Of course it's flawed...especially since there's a lot of stupid in it.

BUT..whose problemo is that kind of stuff Homer...(HINT: personal accountability and responsibility--NOT wahwahwah--where duh fwee everthing of ignorance on silver platters whine of ignorance.)

Do that ring any sort of of bell in the belfwee on yer shoulders noggin'?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Republicans are wondering why more and more real Americans are turning their backs on their pathetic azzez? Clueless moron, the lot of them.
"Real" Americans??

It takes a clueless moron to make your post above.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it incredible that guys like DB and Waxy aren't put away somewhere. There must be some people they communicate with that recognize that they need help. Maybe DB's Russian bride doesn't speak English yet.
Or maybe she didn't get her green card yet!

I overheard 2 old farts talking to each other at the grocery store; could tell they were foxbots. They actually thought they were having their own conversation! One was repeating Glen Beck and the other one Rush Limbaugh. Two bobblehead dittoheads!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Wendy Davis! Hope she runs for higher office, maybe Gov of Texas
If she feels so strongly about abortion, she should be the next Dr. Gosnell. I mean really how much closer to the heart of what she wants women to do can she get? be an abortion doctor Wendy Davis--you go girl. But she would have to leave Texas--they don't want her kind there.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty bad when you insist on making the moronic ramblings of Yeah look intellectual in comparison to your posts.
I think we should all chip in and send you to visit Snowden in Russia.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Edward Snowden Asylum Request In Brazil Rejected
Oopsie!
Putin was surprising yesterday with his comments supporting the US.
President Bush supporting President Obama on security.
Egypt verging on civil war?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty bad when you insist on making the moronic ramblings of Yeah look intellectual in comparison to your posts.
Sure thang Jason:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:

Eh gaw...there's goes the fread for the morning-- down the proverbial terlet bowl due to "skanknasty" again.
The toxic plague of loser herd pack libuhrulTics, entitle_Mental diseases and socio-Illogoically depraved disorders.
Ewe...why parasites are only good for eradication.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats telling the American People Obamacare were the greatest thing since Apple Pie, Democrats trying to suppress confusion, hide cost of ObamaCare another ‘I Told You So!’ But just think after Obamacare is fully implemented still 30 million Americans will be without coverage!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person who has been frantically posting pure nonsensical comments for the last hour.
Some recs are not worth having.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very strange world you hypocritical paranoid righties reside in where defending the indefensible becomes the norm, and reality is what ever fits your political fantasies.????
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real" Americans??
It takes a clueless moron to make your post above.
HEH

and put that in your herd pack net of wittle bouncy bawrls
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love Wendy Davis! Hope she runs for higher office, maybe Gov of Texas
“She’s so spirited; you know, she has such energy, and she seems to have such commitment,”

"But it seems to me, and I think it seems to many Americans, that what she is speaking for and standing for is something we recognize as infanticide, late-term abortion, the taking of a little child’s life. That is really, really serious.”

“Oh my goodness,” Noonan continued,“we’re celebrating something that even in Europe they call a matter of brutality and barbarism.”

If Trayvon had been a full-term fetus, it wouldn't matter that he'd been killed by a Dr Mengeles Nazi type doctor.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think we should all chip in and send you to visit Snowden in Russia.
lily, continues her fantasy that all who dare question the Supreme POTUS be institutionalized or removed from the country.

Very liberal of you
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another nonsensical comment-you can't help yourself.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
HEH
You have repeatedly proved my point.

I am done with your idiotic pissing contest, moron.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

National Unity on Foreign Policy

The laying of a wreath at the American embassy in Dar es Salaam Tuesday symbolized a big theme of both the Barack Obama and George W Bush administrations: The war against al Qaeda.

President Obama was warmly greeted by throngs in Tanzania, but his message of trade was overshadowed by other events around the world.

The two men met in Tanzania to to honor the memories of the 224 people – 12 of them Americans – killed by al Qaeda truck bombs at that embassy and the one in Nairobi, Kenya, on Aug. 7, 1998.

Osama bin Laden’s embassy attacks were precursors of 9/11; signals, unmistakable in retrospect, that bin Laden and his allies had launched a new kind of war.

For both friends and foes Bush’s handling of all that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001, will be the major part of his legacy, a legacy about which Bush said in an interview with CNN Monday he wasn’t worried:

“history will judge the decisions that I made. And I won't be around because it's going to take a while for the objective historians to show up.”

But in dealing with al Qaeda, Obama hasn’t turned out to be exactly what his supporters expected in 2008.

Obama expanded Bush’s strategy of using unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

There’s continuity with President Bill Clinton, too. Clinton tried to kill bin Laden after the 1998 embassy attacks with a cruise missile strike in Afghanistan – not so different from a drone strike.

Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.

“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.

Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”

He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”

Obama, he said magnanimously, has “got plenty on his agenda and it's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it harder” by criticizing him.

In his National Defense University speech, Obama said that “this war, like all wars, must end,” but the war which included the 1998 embassy bombings will likely continue after Obama leaves the White House.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin was surprising yesterday with his comments supporting the US.
President Bush supporting President Obama on security.
Egypt verging on civil war?
Yes, it's certainly interesting! Meanwhile; Snowden has no passport and nowhere to go! Of course President Bush and any President would be supportive! After all, he created the program in the first place.
Looks bad in Egypt; who do they want to be President anyway?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats telling the American People Obamacare were the greatest thing since Apple Pie, Democrats trying to suppress confusion, hide cost of ObamaCare another ‘I Told You So!’ But just think after Obamacare is fully implemented still 30 million Americans will be without coverage!!
Egaw
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nonsensical comment-you can't help yourself.
HEH

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>“She’s so spirited; you know, she has such energy, and she seems to have such commitment,”
"But it seems to me, and I think it seems to many Americans, that what she is speaking for and standing for is something we recognize as infanticide, late-term abortion, the taking of a little child’s life. That is really, really serious.”
“Oh my goodness,” Noonan continued,“we’re celebrating something that even in Europe they call a matter of brutality and barbarism.”
If Trayvon had been a full-term fetus, it wouldn't matter that he'd been killed by a Dr Mengeles Nazi type doctor.
Ewe...why parasites are only good for eradication

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,941 - 862,960 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 37 min throw more shoes 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 2 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 167,402
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••