Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939064 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ordered Mubarak to leave, paving the way for the genocidal Muslim Brotherhood.
The Tea Party was not involved in any way.
Thank you.

Gaw.
test

New York, NY

#939065 Jul 6, 2013
test
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939066 Jul 6, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake, woman, Kemo Sabe is TWO words!!!! It means... dummy, or... asshole or something like that... Plus, it's a proper noun and you have to CAPITALIZE it. Sheesh! And, yes, I spit on graves all the time, BECAUSE THEY"RE DEAD!!!! DUMMY! They don't care!!! They're GONE!!!! The symbolism is ALL YOURS!!!
You 'aint no real Indian then DUHMMY-you're just RUDE.

Shame on YOU!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#939067 Jul 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing with a history professor you moran.
Hahahaha. Prove it.

<here comes a poor excuse for an insult>

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#939068 Jul 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh
A simple search would have given you these results
http://search.yahoo.com/search...
We should present both sides of the picture:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
http://www.unep.org/PDF/UNEP_GEFMalariaLeafle...
http://www.malaria.org/raloff.html
The last site makes the point that banning DDT without an alternative plan created the problem. Also reliance on only one solution has its own problems. For one, like all toxic chemicals resistance to the effects become problematic. One of the reasons GMO seed is creating a worse case scenario as the heavy dousing of Round Up is creating pesticide resistant weeds and insects. Too bad the human body doesn't evolve as quickly to the toxins we are exposed to.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#939069 Jul 6, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals over reaction to Banning DDT…The results were disastrous: at least 1-2 million people continue to die from malaria each year, 30-60 million or more lives needlessly lost since the ban took effect. This is especially tragic since there was hope of eradicating the disease altogether when DDT was first introduced and its potential was recognized!!
How many dead from Malaria in North America each year???

India banned the Monsanto version in 1989 but that product and all it's cousin formulas were beginning to lose effectiveness by then.

The US can't ban products worldwide___only a fkn moron would believe that possible.

Do you actually give a fk how many Nigerians, Cambodians or Sumatrans die from Malaria?

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#939070 Jul 6, 2013
Well, I've had my fun...I try to avoid toxic environments,so I'll take my leave. I have tried to have respectful and intelligent exchanges on Topix but have found it a rare event. Plus the high school mentality name calling and all is counter productive and I like to feel pro-ductive. And yes I know that is not supposed to be a hyphenated word. Good luck. Have a good venting. In the meantime I will try to make a difference in my small way.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939071 Jul 6, 2013
been there9 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eQ7gm2Y6DB0XX
No matter your opinion of Alex Jones, even he knows GMO's are going to devastate the planet. I don't agree with him on all things but this is one subject he is very right about. Trying to appeal to broad spectrum here, if that is possible. Dare you to watch this before you put up your lemons and nuts.
Was it the word "genetically" or the word "modified" that got you onboard with that nutcase? What's the difference between modifying genes in the lab or through selective breeding or hybridization?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939072 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Jul 2, 2013
By Todd Starnes
A Sonoma State University student was ordered to remove a cross necklace by a supervisor who thought other students might find it offensive, in a case that prompted even one campus official to speculate that “political correctness got out of hand.”
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Kathryn Reno, Nevada
What would have happened if a supervisor told a Muslim woman to remove her head scarf?
``````````
ALL 'hell' would have BROKEN LOOSE!
She should've hunted some craft glue and stuck it on her forehead-and pinned an American flag index card on her shirt that said -

"DEAL WITH IT"...his is America-NOT CommieTicland.

LibuhrulLoserTics.

(and then flipped the jello invertabraed STUPORvisor the three fingered salute!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939073 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think this virus or bacteria survives in the seed? That seems highly unlikely.
By the way, the fact that you don't know whether it is a virus or bacteria, two entirely different things, weakens your argument.
Why doesn't the government ban this deadly killer, just as they ban large soft drinks and tasty burgers?
Frankly, the whole GMO crowd seems like the UFO crowd.
See: Lyme disease.(in depth)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#939075 Jul 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know the law! With 2nd degree, they had to prove malicious intent. Manslaughter, all they have to prove is Zimmerman's actions caused the death of Martin. Zimmerman himself stated he stalked & followed Martin. If he didn't, the 2 would've never bumped heads. The event didn't happen the way you framed because, anybody planning on fighting wouldn't be talking in the phone with an ear piece in their ear & the evidence of Jeantel's phone log, along withTrayvon's show he's was talking on the phone until the fight broke out. Who was on top doesn't matter because, I'm quite sure both were on top at some point in the fight. That's irrelevant!
Jeantel was 'proven' a LIAR!'

Manslaughter ...
IS NOT on the table!

Zimmerman was walking BACK to his truck, to meet with police, when he was jumped by martin ... the THUG!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939076 Jul 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Nugent thinking about running for president
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Hi, I'm Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president.”
the perfect Republican candidate.
Good-save American tax dollars-NO food stamps for groupie brainless bobblehead littering required.

(just ear plugs!)

CHRISTIE et al 2016!
REAL Working class leadership FOR All of Ammerica (Not just Some) again-NOT against it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#939077 Jul 6, 2013
been there9 wrote:
Well, I've had my fun...I try to avoid toxic environments,so I'll take my leave. I have tried to have respectful and intelligent exchanges on Topix but have found it a rare event. Plus the high school mentality name calling and all is counter productive and I like to feel pro-ductive. And yes I know that is not supposed to be a hyphenated word. Good luck. Have a good venting. In the meantime I will try to make a difference in my small way.
It is definitely toxic!
BUT someone has to stick around and show these libTARDS the TRUTH!
I will ...

Their words NOR threats 'scare' me!
I'm a PROUD Conservative CHRISTIAN *Patriot*...
and I will continue supporting MY Country AND it's Constitution!

No offense to you whatsoever!
Just stating how "I" feel!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939078 Jul 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing with a history professor you moran.
No I am not. You did not know what was in "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" -idiot
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#939079 Jul 6, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
satire/breaking news on FOX that will soon be the new right wing chain email of the week.....
Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists, Obama Claims
“Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”
“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people. We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,” the President added.
http://nationalreport.net/tea-party-members-f...
though if you hit the nail on the head can it still be called satire?
Meanwhile, red flagged, foreign warned about Chechnyan mujihadeens run fweely in Uhmericuh to practice terrorist tactics, while the Costitutitional rights of AP journalists are in legal violations rendering them subject to unlawful harrasssement.

What next-
Decrees of no stocking up on Ketchup in CommieTic land?

(How Pathetic-such lame brained hate propoganda against ANY particular political persuasion!!).
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939080 Jul 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. Prove it.
<here comes a poor excuse for an insult>
She is as much a history expert as she was a grammar expert.

FAIL

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#939081 Jul 6, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!
"silly"
Like to make a bet. You name the amount. Davis will never be elected governor of Texas.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#939082 Jul 6, 2013
TSM wrote:
If historian records Obama’s Presidency correctly he should be known as the Welfare President!!
Wrong. The Welfare Presidents would be Ronald Reagan and George W Bush when food stamps and welfare rolls swelled to unprecedented size and amount of Government funding. The Big Two 'Big Government' Presidents.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939083 Jul 6, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>We should present both sides of the picture:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
http://www.unep.org/PDF/UNEP_GEFMalariaLeafle...
http://www.malaria.org/raloff.html
The last site makes the point that banning DDT without an alternative plan created the problem. Also reliance on only one solution has its own problems. For one, like all toxic chemicals resistance to the effects become problematic. One of the reasons GMO seed is creating a worse case scenario as the heavy dousing of Round Up is creating pesticide resistant weeds and insects. Too bad the human body doesn't evolve as quickly to the toxins we are exposed to.
EXCUSE ME, I provided a search that contained various articles on the topic. The individual claimed stupidity on how to search the topic.

YOU insisted on linking to your viewpoint.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#939084 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It is definitely toxic!
BUT someone has to stick around and show these libTARDS the TRUTH!
I will ...
Their words NOR threats 'scare' me!
I'm a PROUD Conservative CHRISTIAN *Patriot*...
and I will continue supporting MY Country AND it's Constitution!
No offense to you whatsoever!
Just stating how "I" feel!
Yes,you are toxic; poisonous biotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dale 179,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Hamburg 50,642
very cute unuasual pix 1 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 2 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Abby 10-24 10 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance