Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938909 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nothing more than a stalking, internet clown.
That would be you, coward & thread clown. Stalking is what you do daily, paranoid freak.

I must really get to you and I'm pleased to see how far I've gotten under your skin.

LOL!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#938910 Jul 6, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston
July 5, 2013
http://www.weapon-blog.com/2013/07/seventy-tw...
Hey buddy, wake up; it's 2013. You're all a bunch of nutjobs.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938911 Jul 6, 2013
Here's a good demonstration displaying the caliber of person an Obama voter is. The moron starts every post with "Byytch".

A real bright on here, for sure!
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Quit pretending!
Byytch!
Kurds?
If some "Kurds" took up arms against the gov here,
They would be crushed. Hell the USA goes all over the world: knock knock, democracy here......what, you don't want any?
KABOOM!!!! WE ARE COMING IN BABY!!
East Timor? Vietnam? South America? Iraq?
Our policy is that of war. Dirty or evening news.
We want cheap sugar, clothes, oil, ore, bananas?
Official story then on the evening news: today the north Vietnamese attacked our destroyer on the high seas!! INVADE! KABOOM! USA: 60,000 gi's will die.
Official story now: USA parked a huge destroyer off the north Vietnamese coast: 3 little n v boats came to check it out, USA FIRED ON THEM!! Sunk one! Gulf of Tonkin, look it up.....led to huge war:$225 BILLION SPENT.....blah blah blah.
Will 9eleven be rewritten officially someday? "Jumbo jets fly unimpeded, no defense put up, into Americas most valuable targets" " military anthrax mailed to Congress" Do we need wars to keep our pie growing? Just be honest about it!
Iraq? We didn't even get cheap oil?$5 gas George? Just be honest: we are a warring clan: USA!$6 TRILLION ALL IN. IRAQ. AFFFGANNNY! WMD? USA MAKES ANTHRAX! NUCLEAR BOMBS! CHEMICAL WEAPONS! SPIES ON ALL! HAS LARGEST MILITARY IN HISTORY. TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS!!
but food stamps to feed hungry poor children cost to much? Carol? Fed workers cost too much? Sent home yesterday without pay! Happy 4th?
Republican. Liar.
Republican. Greedy.
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. Hypocrites.
<quoted text>

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#938912 Jul 6, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want more Repubs in office? So they can do this to American workers?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
The method Republicans have used to block all jobs legislation in the past two years is the same. A jobs bill comes up, it is filled with positive things for the economy, Republicans filibuster debate, this shields them from having to make floor speeches on why they don't want tax breaks for small businesses... etc.
Why? Well, if the economy recovers too strongly before an election, Republicans will lose power. If jobs numbers look too good, people will want to keep the same party. By Republicans blocking all jobs legislation and keeping jobs numbers from improving they believe this is their ticket to power.
No one is being kept from getting a job. There are so many jobs out there, but people are too stupid and lazy to take them. No one has to worry that O'bama supporters will up and go to work. Why would they? they are making more on welfare than the guy that is working. Liberalism is killing the soul of our people and our country. Republicans need to cut the welfare off.
The New Economy: Only 47% of Adults Have a Full-Time Job
http://visiontoamerica.com/15388/the-new-econ...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938913 Jul 6, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, its ok that the Republican Party is totally fckd up because the Democratic Party is too.
So, if they're just as fckd up as Democrats why do you vote for them?
Because Libertarians offer few viable candidates. The party's platform is attractive until it comes to isolationism which doesn't fly well with most Americans. It conjures up images of being sitting ducks in this day and age. A drastic retreat from the world stage could very well come back to bite us fatally if the rest of the world implodes or is taken over by less desirable zealots or ideologies. The party's platform of decreasing the military makes us feel even more vulnerable.

Cutting back on our military presence around the world looks good on paper but not in the real world.

Our enemies include two major world powers who would very quickly take advantage of our absence to sway our other enemies who also have weapons that could annihilate us before we could even begin to defend ourselves against all of them if we just sat back and hoped they wouldn't.

In a different world or in a different time, Libertarians' isolationism and decreasing the military might come across as preferable. But in this present day and age.

Can you even see any merit to this point of view?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938914 Jul 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from the forums closet queen. Have another hunk of kielbasa you freak.
lily is one creepy-ass cracker...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938915 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You voted for the winner obama and still you are a loser lily...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#938916 Jul 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you, coward & thread clown. Stalking is what you do daily, paranoid freak.
I must really get to you and I'm pleased to see how far I've gotten under your skin.
LOL!
Yeah sure gunner; you're so full of shyt I can smell if from here.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#938918 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
And Dennis Rodman said he thinks he should get the Nobel Peace Prize!!
The North Koreans love basketball, at least the way they play it. They have their own rules for scoring.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938919 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey old VHB. Then what's your sides excuse for always talking about the past instead of how bad things have worked out with your Hopey & Changey thingy today?

Your fellow loon TenzDing started the thread off this morning with votes that occurred a decade ago, hypocrite.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938920 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
STILL circling that bowl!!!!
I am not Florida, you frikking moron.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#938921 Jul 6, 2013
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters)- About 30 tonnes of cocaine, heroin and marijuana with a street value of $822 million was seized in Central America and the Caribbean last month in one of the biggest international drug hauls, pan-European police force Europol said.

It said Operation Lionfish, which targeted the maritime trafficking of drugs and illicit firearms by organised crime groups across Central America and the Caribbean, yielded the arrest of 142 people and seizure of 15 vessels as well as guns, cash, and eight tonnes of chemical precursors.

The international operation was carried out from May 27 to June 10, a Europol spokesman said, and an investigation into the source of the drugs was under way. No details were released of the nationalities of those arrested.

More than 30 countries and territories were involved in the operation, led by Interpol and supported by Europol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/euro...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938922 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There's nothing like hot air and your smell of fresh shit to give you that true Obama presence lily...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938923 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection...
Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
STILL circling that bowl!!!!
Those are not my posts, you slandering scumbag liar. Have you been in jail often, you frikking moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938926 Jul 6, 2013
AMSTERDAM, July 3 (Reuters)- About 30 tonnes of cocaine, heroin and marijuana with a street value of $822 million was seized in Central America and the Caribbean last month in one of the biggest international drug hauls, pan-European police force Europol said.
It said Operation Lionfish, which targeted the maritime trafficking of drugs and illicit firearms by organised crime groups across Central America and the Caribbean, yielded the arrest of 142 people and seizure of 15 vessels as well as guns, cash, and eight tonnes of chemical precursors.
The international operation was carried out from May 27 to June 10, a Europol spokesman said, and an investigation into the source of the drugs was under way. No details were released of the nationalities of those arrested.
More than 30 countries and territories were involved in the operation, led by Interpol and supported by Europol.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/03/euro...
Hell, you don't post ignorance. Instead, you live it lily...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938927 Jul 6, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean...''they' shoot Indians don't they?' Well... yes 'they' do... excuse me, yes YOU do. Yes, we were easily 'duped,' as you say. But, perhaps, you are as easily duped too?
Most northern Indian tribes sided with the British during the Revolutionary War. They were considered the enemy at that point.

However, we broke too many promises to other tribes.

That was the travesty. Settlers vied for their land while the government lied to them and slaughtered them. No one can blame the Indians for anything they did.

We are the ones who are to blame. Not them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938928 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!@ you stalker!
Altamonte Springs, FL

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938929 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Not Gunner, you sag jowled old hag.

God are you libtards all a bunch of paranoid moron freaks!

If you are looking for sockpuppets, look no further that your buddies here, hypocrite.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938930 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
LOL!
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a low-life TopixBoinker, who cares what you think Gilligan...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#938932 Jul 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And isn't it great how all of us have to pay more for gas because a few choose to drive electric or hybrid vehicles?
That's bunkum and you know it . The problem with higher gas prices is driving more, consuming more oil ,as the economy improves--oil and gas prices are steadily rising because world demand for energy continues going up as overall supply of oil keeps shrinking and there are no equivalent alternatives to it yet thanks ,in part, for climate denier republicans in Congress believing we just have to 'drill,drill, drill '; but not have any kind of comprehensive energy plan to reduce consumption , push conservation, and developing renewable alternatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 4 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,965
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 11 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 18 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 28 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 58 min edogxxx 98,199
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••