Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,134)

Showing posts 862,661 - 862,680 of1,078,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so all of this is about criticizing Obama, huh?
You can drop the Tonto act now, Eric Holder.
Tonto drop his loincloth instead. Lois gasp and suck in the craft beadwork she working on, unintentionally, some of which are red-hot!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't go away girls, Tonto know on which side his bread buttered.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing how it says California right under my name takes the guess work out don't you think? An expert? No...informed...trying to be. You want expertise ask me about Monsanto and GMO's.
For GOD'S sake, woman, why do you want to use your few remaining years to argue with a man??? Haven't you had enough already?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

MARS:VENUS... Duh!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.
The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.
Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.
You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.
I'm sure he's blood relations to you son.

That, I have no doubt!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remind me what you think about Clinton and the CRA.
And what the point was again.
That's ok son.

For some reason you don't let anything interfere with your fantasy.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok son.
For some reason you don't let anything interfere with your fantasy.
How about your fantasy...?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
More than half of Democratic Senators voted for the use of military force in Iraq. Without them, the Iraq War would have never been sanctioned.
As someone else put it:
The War in Iraq was only approved because of a majority Democrat vote in the Senate. The Democrats then turned around and called it "Bush's war". It's intellectual dishonesty.
Actually, it was bushie boy's choice.

You people obviously don't know the US Constitution.

But then, that's nothing new.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

You know who I am, right? You know what I say is true? Beach. Be there. 15 minutes. I got Mimosas. Wear your towel. Tell him you're going for a Coke...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Men always believe what women tell 'em. Duh!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

"Oh, yes, honey, I would never sleep with a negro... you can sure count on that!"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It seems all enslaved and unconscious liberals "WANT" to believe "Bush Lied - Soldiers Died" phantom propaganda, except for the Dittohead, pea-brain Obama liberals in Congress who wanted and voted to invade Afghanistan and Iraq whom still continue to fund the war and soldiers still continue to die today!! and never closed Gitmo..
It's the culture...
bushie boy did lie... and soldiers did die son.

Even from other countries.

Smart people know that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we still hold freedom and liberty above all else.
Some of us just take it for granted, kemosabe.
That's when we have to start worrying about those who do stealing it from the rest of us.
Really? Funny. You need to go tell that to the Germans, Russians, Italians and Japanese Americans who were put in concentration camps son.

Not only did the lose their liberties, they lost their properties as well.

No one worried about the Constitution then.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?
You are what shames America and all that she stands for.
Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.
No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
Funny.

In France, there's a town that still celebrates their liberty from the Germans, courtesy of the Americans.... previously interned Japanese Americans.

I suggest you take a seat son.

You're history is too short to be of value.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think your brand of apathy and lack of convictions hasn't happened before leading to many nations' and empires' downfall and that it won't happen here. All it takes is enough of you letting it happen.
You have a better place to live or a better system to live under?
If you do, you're either delusional or ill-informed.
So where were you when American were interned?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman is telling the truth, Trayvon was determined to kill him that night and even told him so.
But if Zimmerman had stayed in his house or his car, Trayvon would not have been able to attack him and he'd still be alive.
Whether Zimmerman is telling the truth has yet to be determined by the evidence and a jury who is hearing all the evidence.
However, a lot of teenagers lose their way and make mistakes but overcome them and eventually become responsible adults.
You can't judge a young person so easily or justify their death based on their actions at any given time. Zimmerman may have been perceived as the threat and stalking him.
If unwise decisions made out of anger or stupid actions are a reason for a young person to die, there'd be a lot of grownups who would have deserved to die too as a young person.
If Trayvon was, in fact, trying to kill Zimmerman that night, Zimmerman had no choice but to act in self defense.
I'm going to wait and let the jury decide.
Trayvon was on a collision course with trouble, regardless of Zimmerman.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Carol, don't let yourself get sucked in by a phony, a Ghost in drag.
Like a tea-p? Hijacking a party because they can't stand on their own two feet?

And they claim they represent Americans?!?!?!

wow.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize civilization has modernized in countries all around the world?
Actually, maybe you don't.
You should move to the Middle East. They haven't caught up yet there either. Still holding a grudge and living in the past.
You obviously haven't been to some middle eastern countries.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was on a collision course with trouble, regardless of Zimmerman.
So was Zimmerman. And if not him, someone like him.

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with disease-resistant seeds that produce superior crops?
Are you also "gluten-free"?
Have peanut allergies?
GMO crops were developed to be pesticide resistant not disease resistant. Monsanto, developed GMO seeds also just happens to own and developed Round Up weed killer. They made seeds that grow plants that can withstand massive amounts of toxic weed killer sprayed on them and not die. Then they will tell you that these poisons dissipate before you eat the food produced by these seeds. This is from the same Monsanto that gave us DDT years ago and said it was harmless and Agent Orange and said the same. And that is only one of the concerns. A virus or bacteria is needed to get the dna that is being introduced into the original dna. The one most commonly used is the E-coli virus. Monsanto is buying up as many heritage seeds as they can get their hands on all the while suing non GMO farmers into bankruptcy by claiming they are using their "patented" seeds even when the farmers crops have been cross contaminated by nearby fields. Even if the non GMO farmer wins in ocurt he is usually bankrupted by the muti billion dollar corperation Monsanto that can keep them in court for years. Look up Percy Schmeiser a canola farmer from Canada who refused their gag order after he won in ocurt. There is more and more evidence that GMO foods cause leaky gut syndrome which allows undigested food into your system which causes your body to respond to it as a foreign substance and creates allergies. Considering that 80-90% of all soy, corn and now wheat are from GMO seeds it doesn't surprise me there could actually be a connection between Gluten intolerance and celiac's Disease. I will pause to give you time to digest, excuse the pun, this. I can go on for much longer on this subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,661 - 862,680 of1,078,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,494
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,851
Amy 7-22 18 min Julie 14
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,890
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search