Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939036 Jul 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly that's all you ever offer son.
That is another opinion.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939037 Jul 6, 2013
*trial* not trail
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939038 Jul 6, 2013
If Obama Has Unrestrained Unilateral Power to Delay ObamaCare on His Own Political Whim, What Is the Point of Negotiating Border Enforcement With Him?

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#939039 Jul 6, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Gluten has been around since the beginning of time-it is the bromide that people are allergic to when it comes to wheat-which is banned in almost every country but here. I do my best to not eat American wheat-if I do it is unbrominated.
Where is your proof that GMO's produce superior crops? I would like to read where you are getting your information.
The Corn Comparison Report detailed the nutritional deficiencies of GMO corn compared to regular organic corn. The report reveals the stunning levels of glyphosate in GMO corn and the amount of vital nutrients that have been drawn out.
GMO corn: nutritionally void
The nutrition statistics for GMO corn are bone chilling. Here is what the report indicates:
• Organic corn has 14 ppm of manganese. GMO corn has only 2 ppm.
• Real corn has 7 times more manganese!
• Organic corn has 6130 ppm of calcium. GMO is stripped down to 14 ppm.
• Real corn has 437 times more calcium!
• Organic corn has 113 ppm of magnesium. GMO corn is vacant, with only 2 ppm.
• Real corn has 56 times more magnesium!
GMO corn contains alarming glyphosate levels
The amount of formaldehyde and glyphosate in GMO corn is unbelievable. To break it down, American EPA standards allow glyphosate in water of up to .7ppm. European tests indicate that animals begin experiencing liver damage at .0001 ppm of glyphosate in water. Putting these two statistics together, America's water levels contain glyphosate that is 7,000 times greater than the amount required for animal liver damage!
GMO corn takes that statistic up yet another notch. GMO corn contains 13 ppm of glyphosate, or the equivalent of 130,000 times more toxicity than EPA water standards!
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040210_gm_corn_mar...
Thank you. Was beginning to get discouraged about finding intelligent life here again. And all those nuts and dim lights don't really count as a good argument people.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#939040 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I once got a lot of flack from my fellow conservatives for blaming Zimmerman at the onset for leaving his house with a gun and was the sweetheart of the liberals for doing so.
Now, there's more evidence and my only concern has always been it went to trial.
Even if Zimmerman left his house and his car, it was Trayvon who approached and attacked Zimmerman. He could have stayed hidden or went home as fast as he could.
That part simply can't be ignored.
That is at the very heart of the matter, IMAO.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939041 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, I'll just let that be your homework today.
I always taught my students research skills were much more important than memory skills or someone else doing the research for them.
He's gonna "research" what history books you've allegedly read?

BTW, those sweet "histories" that feature Fabio on the cover aren't really history.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#939042 Jul 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the maps of neighborhood and where the event occurred-you are wrong. No one can claim the right to defend 50 yards from their house.
Last post on the trail-up to the jury.
Are you stupid or, just ignorant? He wasn't defending the house, he was defending his ass! If I stalk you &, then finally get close behind you. You would turn around & ask me do I have a problem too, just as I would you! The fact that Zimmerman made eye contact in the front if the complex &, the incident happened right behind Martins row of houses, add in the fact that Zimmerman admitted to following Martin tells the story. If you don't know, there's 50yds of room in that 1 section, just like there is in most apartment complex's, you're more of a fool than assumed! All that says is Zimmerman caught Martin before he made it home. You're seeing what you want to see. You're view point is totally biased instead of following the evidence that clearly shows Zimmerman followed Martin, approached him, Martin confronted his stalker &, the fight ensued! VIGILANTE!
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#939043 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back
[Full-size version]
MAP
Key:
A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
Let’s take a look at how events unfolded during the original 911 call Zimmerman made to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.
We can match things up on the map with the 911 call pretty much step-by-step.
Martin is initially reported as hanging out near the clubhouse, looking at houses and acting suspiciously. Then he walks by Zimmerman’s truck at around 1:30 on the 911 call and proceeds east.
At 2:08, Trayvon starts running. Six seconds later, we hear Zimmerman leave his truck to see where he went.
While Trayvon runs south towards Brandy Green’s townhouse, Zimmerman continues east, and remains on the line with the 911 dispatcher.
At a slow jogging pace, Trayvon is estimated to have arrived back at Brandy Green’s townhouse at around 2:40 on the 911 call.
Trayvon may have gone inside the townhouse, but it seems more likely that he remained outside to see if Zimmerman was still following him and just continued talking to his girlfriend over the next few minutes.
>>-> After a few minutes, Trayvon seems to have walked north, back up the sidewalk to --confront Zimmerman-- about why he was followed.
http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/eviden...
over 12 thousand comments
All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939044 Jul 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You are a clown, Waxman . You like the name so why all the fuss & bother ?
Thanks Johhny. You are such an intellectual, I'm honored. Now, tell us if you know what any of the subjects are people are talking about today, OK?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#939045 Jul 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, diddle-squat, so you think somehow that the California gas and oil market is separate from world markets and demand? Oh, are you DUMB! Take a Econ 101 class, sophomoric noob.
Gas taxes arnt on based on world markets, stupid fck.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#939048 Jul 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help

John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.

MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!

The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#939051 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Banning of DDT resulted in the deaths of millions of people from malaria.
Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?

Is DDT banned worldwide?

Check here for yes___

Check here for no___

If you have selected yes, please cite a legitimate source.

How many North American's died from Malaria last year???
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939052 Jul 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?
Is DDT banned worldwide?
Check here for yes___
Check here for no___
Duh

A simple search would have given you these results
http://search.yahoo.com/search...

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#939053 Jul 6, 2013

No matter your opinion of Alex Jones, even he knows GMO's are going to devastate the planet. I don't agree with him on all things but this is one subject he is very right about. Trying to appeal to broad spectrum here, if that is possible. Dare you to watch this before you put up your lemons and nuts.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939054 Jul 6, 2013
Psychopathic coward in meltdown mode yet again...

how sad...
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocri tes, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndep endentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939055 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very possible. He could have kept walking and not looked back. Most young people would have if they felt threatened.
We were led to believe by the liberal media Zimmerman was literally in hot pursuit of Trayvon that night. The liberal media also decided this was going to be a racially charged case deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
Surprise.
The jury will know all the facts when all is said and done. We're beginning to see an entirely different picture than what the liberal media drew from their overactive imaginations already.
5 mothers on the jury, one of them has 8 children.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939056 Jul 6, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> All Zimmerman's account of what happened. You, just like the rest of the right wing racist, totally ignore Jeantel's testimony that Trayvon never doubled back but, in fact Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon. Like I said, it's happened right behind the row of houses his father lived. What was Zimmerman doing behind where reasons father lived. I'm not stupid. I know he won't be convicted if 2nd degree but, he will for 1st degree manslaughter & the prison time is almost the same!
He and his best friend laughed in the courtroom. 6 women on the jury, 5 of them mothers, one has 8 children. He's not going to walk.
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#939057 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot
(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.
In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help
John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.
The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.
"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."
The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"
"That's what it looked like," Good answered.
Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.
MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...
And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!
The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!
You don't know the law! With 2nd degree, they had to prove malicious intent. Manslaughter, all they have to prove is Zimmerman's actions caused the death of Martin. Zimmerman himself stated he stalked & followed Martin. If he didn't, the 2 would've never bumped heads. The event didn't happen the way you framed because, anybody planning on fighting wouldn't be talking in the phone with an ear piece in their ear & the evidence of Jeantel's phone log, along withTrayvon's show he's was talking on the phone until the fight broke out. Who was on top doesn't matter because, I'm quite sure both were on top at some point in the fight. That's irrelevant!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939058 Jul 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted and shown you hadn't read a history book you listed.
Time to move on Leo, your OCD is showing again and marks you every time.
You're arguing with a history professor you moran.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#939059 Jul 6, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess___The New American (JBS)?
Is DDT banned worldwide?
Check here for yes___
Check here for no___
Liberals over reaction to Banning DDT…The results were disastrous: at least 1-2 million people continue to die from malaria each year, 30-60 million or more lives needlessly lost since the ban took effect. This is especially tragic since there was hope of eradicating the disease altogether when DDT was first introduced and its potential was recognized!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 70,552
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 32 min fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,351
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 3 hr YUPHesThe Devil 11
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 4 hr reality is a crotch 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,671
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:23 am PST

NBC Sports11:23AM
Soldier Field: Problem with clocks has been rectified
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?