Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,641 - 862,660 of 1,083,773 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You eradicated my people to build your Disneyworld. You are nothing and have contributed nothing. Soon, anyone in your bloodline will be brown or black. There are not enough George Zimmerman's to prevent this. So... you must accept the inevitable. You built it, you broke it, you own it. Enjoy.
You are a friggin' drama queen, kemosabe.

Welcome to the 21st century and the world of modern conveniences and cars and iPods and computers and even fun parks that we built for you.

As well as the freedom to enjoy them.

Wish we could deport you.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're going to spit on the graves of those who died to save the union and end the institution of slavery too?
You have no shame. Because you have no conscience.
It's time for you to start reading some books on forgiveness and letting go of the past - and check out a few books about moving on too.
You'll be a better person for it.
So... white eyes... it better if Tonto have 'shame?' Tonto not eradicate white people, other way round. What Tonto got feel ashamed about? Not supporting you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when you ringers lie day in day out it all starts to look like the truth. Obama had nothing to do with Egypt except prop up whomever is in government as long as they remain loyal to the US. This goes back to way beyond Obama's administration and dates back to the 70's after they got pounded by Israel. So when the brotherhood was elected democratically, what did you expect the US to say ??? Go back and have another go ? I mean there are millions of Americans right now regretting that they had anything to do with the tea party and electing some of those clowns. It made the whole congress dysfunctional. Well breaking news!!! thats exactly what happened in Egypt. The government was not governing so the ppl got fed up. One thing I can promise you, NO tea party dick-head will ever be elected again in the US after the experience gained in the past few years.
Obama ordered Mubarak to leave, paving the way for the genocidal Muslim Brotherhood.

The Tea Party was not involved in any way.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Carol, don't let yourself get sucked in by a phony, a Ghost in drag.
Didn't stop you, did it?... Lover...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a friggin' drama queen, kemosabe.
Welcome to the 21st century and the world of modern conveniences and cars and iPods and computers and even fun parks that we built for you.
As well as the freedom to enjoy them.
Wish we could deport you.
For God's sake, woman, Kemo Sabe is TWO words!!!! It means... dummy, or... asshole or something like that... Plus, it's a proper noun and you have to CAPITALIZE it. Sheesh! And, yes, I spit on graves all the time, BECAUSE THEY"RE DEAD!!!! DUMMY! They don't care!!! They're GONE!!!! The symbolism is ALL YOURS!!!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto never been to "Fun Park." Tonto never WILL be at "Fun Park." "Fun Park" another phrase for, 600 acres of wetlands destroyed so white European American dummies can take fat children to ride on stupid things they not have to work to build. Any questions?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ordered Mubarak to leave, paving the way for the genocidal Muslim Brotherhood.
The Tea Party was not involved in any way.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. .. who cares?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon should have been home with his Mommy going to school...except he got kicked out of school for being a gangsta.
Stop feeling sorry for a punk whose poor decisions led to a downward spiral and whose parents didn't give a shit.
If Zimmerman is telling the truth, Trayvon was determined to kill him that night and even told him so.

But if Zimmerman had stayed in his house or his car, Trayvon would not have been able to attack him and he'd still be alive.

Whether Zimmerman is telling the truth has yet to be determined by the evidence and a jury who is hearing all the evidence.

However, a lot of teenagers lose their way and make mistakes but overcome them and eventually become responsible adults.

You can't judge a young person so easily or justify their death based on their actions at any given time. Zimmerman may have been perceived as the threat and stalking him.

If unwise decisions made out of anger or stupid actions are a reason for a young person to die, there'd be a lot of grownups who would have deserved to die too as a young person.

If Trayvon was, in fact, trying to kill Zimmerman that night, Zimmerman had no choice but to act in self defense.

I'm going to wait and let the jury decide.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto never been to "Fun Park." Tonto never WILL be at "Fun Park." "Fun Park" another phrase for, 600 acres of wetlands destroyed so white European American dummies can take fat children to ride on stupid things they not have to work to build. Any questions?
You do realize civilization has modernized in countries all around the world?

Actually, maybe you don't.

You should move to the Middle East. They haven't caught up yet there either. Still holding a grudge and living in the past.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman is telling the truth, Trayvon was determined to kill him that night and even told him so.
But if Zimmerman had stayed in his house or his car, Trayvon would not have been able to attack him and he'd still be alive.
Whether Zimmerman is telling the truth has yet to be determined by the evidence and a jury who is hearing all the evidence.
However, a lot of teenagers lose their way and make mistakes but overcome them and eventually become responsible adults.
You can't judge a young person so easily or justify their death based on their actions at any given time. Zimmerman may have been perceived as the threat and stalking him.
If unwise decisions made out of anger or stupid actions are a reason for a young person to die, there'd be a lot of grownups who would have deserved to die too as a young person.
If Trayvon was, in fact, trying to kill Zimmerman that night, Zimmerman had no choice but to act in self defense.
I'm going to wait and let the jury decide.
Well, Tonto projecting here, but he think that means you're going to shut up about the Obama Presidency until it's over. Right? You know, rule of law and all that stuff...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For God's sake, woman, Kemo Sabe is TWO words!!!! It means... dummy, or... asshole or something like that... Plus, it's a proper noun and you have to CAPITALIZE it. Sheesh! And, yes, I spit on graves all the time, BECAUSE THEY"RE DEAD!!!! DUMMY! They don't care!!! They're GONE!!!! The symbolism is ALL YOURS!!!
Looked it up because I've never had reason to spell it before now.

It can be spelled both ways.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize civilization has modernized in countries all around the world?
Actually, maybe you don't.
You should move to the Middle East. They haven't caught up yet there either. Still holding a grudge and living in the past.
Well... realistically... if the choices are the Middle East and an American "Fun Park,"... are there any other options?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Carol, don't let yourself get sucked in by a phony, a Ghost in drag.
Was just getting ready to wash my hands of him.

He can be someone else's soufflé that flattened.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

But I confess I can see the attraction of a Mouseketeers World in Dubai, I mean, where else? Yes, a shining city on a hill of sand is what I see too whenever I hear that phrase... Give it up, kids. Wherever there are people there is disease, death, and disorder. Haven't you all overlooked the obvious? We're the enemy. Don't you get it? Yeah... we're the Indians... literally. The rest of the planet is the cavalry. Get it? No?

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what policies would that be? You can't get away with throwing grenades and then hiding on here. Unless that's what you do on all threads.
Let's start with the Homeland Security Act implemented right after 911. Which led to the National Cyber Security Dept June 6 , 2003. Look further into the Einstein programs versions I, II, III. I'm open for discussion. I don't pretend to be an expert, but certain truths are common knowledge. Many of the things Obama is being railed about were implemented and in use before he took office. I'm not defending the use of these things, just stating a fact.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just getting ready to wash my hands of him.
He can be someone else's soufflé that flattened.
Awww... honey... when's the last time you made a souffle'?.... successfully... You conservative people are incredibly stupid... Tonto pisses on ALLLLL your graves. He realizes there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tonto projecting here, but he think that means you're going to shut up about the Obama Presidency until it's over. Right? You know, rule of law and all that stuff...
Oh, so all of this is about criticizing Obama, huh?

You can drop the Tonto act now, Eric Holder.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start with the Homeland Security Act implemented right after 911. Which led to the National Cyber Security Dept June 6 , 2003. Look further into the Einstein programs versions I, II, III. I'm open for discussion. I don't pretend to be an expert, but certain truths are common knowledge. Many of the things Obama is being railed about were implemented and in use before he took office. I'm not defending the use of these things, just stating a fact.
Oh, for God's sake, you ARE pretending to be an expert. What the hell... what're you wearing? You seem to be in California and I'm on the other coast so there's no harm in flirting; it'll take me days to get over there. Please tell me you're not crazy or have some fatal disease...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so all of this is about criticizing Obama, huh?
You can drop the Tonto act now, Eric Holder.
Hmmmmm... Tonto not respond to the Eric Holder taunt. Tonto just an average aboriginal American with slender thighs and hips and broad shoulders and, approximately, 9.5 inches of native America at his disposal. Now... what were you saying? Got your attention didn't I?

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for God's sake, you ARE pretending to be an expert. What the hell... what're you wearing? You seem to be in California and I'm on the other coast so there's no harm in flirting; it'll take me days to get over there. Please tell me you're not crazy or have some fatal disease...
Well seeing how it says California right under my name takes the guess work out don't you think? An expert? No...informed...trying to be. You want expertise ask me about Monsanto and GMO's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 39 min Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 45 min Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 1 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••