Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938933 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
LOL!
Just flipped that unit, moron. That worked out perfectly.

What have you done lately? Sold trinkets on the street corner and spewed hate?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938934 Jul 6, 2013
Oh Look! Johnny's here again!

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's bunkum and you know it . The problem with higher gas prices is driving more, consuming more oil ,as the economy improves--oil and gas prices are steadily rising because world demand for energy continues going up as overall supply of oil keeps shrinking and there are no equivalent alternatives to it yet thanks ,in part, for climate denier republicans in Congress believing we just have to 'drill,drill, drill '; but not have any kind of comprehensive energy plan to reduce consumption , push conservation, and developing renewable alternatives.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938936 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Liberals R Sick/"Nostrilis H Waxman"
Windsor, CT
<quoted text>
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons. Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
Waxturds/Billy Carter wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.
<quoted text>
Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.
<quoted text>
How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
#97090 Apr 5, 2011
Devin wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial Waxman.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton, VA
Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
waxballs is stalkin again wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Waxballs. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Waxballs resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there Waxbrains, the Moderators are watching psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with scripts I see.
#42459Feb 26, 2010
Ura slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
Waxman, the turd that won't flush.
If you had a brain you deranged idiot, you would NOT need to be...assliÁking...Waxman you stupid dumbass...

LMFAO...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938937 Jul 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was on a collision course with trouble, regardless of Zimmerman.
That's very possible. He could have kept walking and not looked back. Most young people would have if they felt threatened.

We were led to believe by the liberal media Zimmerman was literally in hot pursuit of Trayvon that night. The liberal media also decided this was going to be a racially charged case deliberately misrepresenting the facts.

Surprise.

The jury will know all the facts when all is said and done. We're beginning to see an entirely different picture than what the liberal media drew from their overactive imaginations already.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938938 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
QUOTE who="waxballs is stalkin again" wrote:
Glad you like it. I'm happy to post it again. Maybe you'll get thrown off topix again. Just to remind you what a mental case you are. Stalkers like you need to be reminded of what a boil on the ass of society they are. Stalking women and putting their personal information on the internet is a crime. Maybe if the FBI is cruising the threads they'll see it and look you up! Enjoy Waxballs. Have a great day.
Beat it lardass. Get yourself to a psych ward and bring your posts from topix with you. Show the doctors and be prepared for a nice long stay. There's medication for stalkers and sickos like you like you.
Show em these too.
Oct 21, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
That would be Billy Carter AKA Nostrillis Waxman, world famous king of the internet troll/stalker/harasser/psychos on the worldwide web and at your service.
Oct 17, 2009
"Sounds Paranoid To Me wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
sunnycali wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
Oct 15, 2009
"sunnycali wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
#58531Reply Jun 9, 2010
"Devin wrote:
Waxman, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/addison-il/T5...
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs
If you had a brain you deranged idiot, you would NOT be assliÁking...Waxman you stupid dumbass...

LMFAO... Itasca, IL

It's the culture...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#938939 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Is it any wonder we don't want them here!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/06/islam...
I agree L.
There needs to be MASSIVE deportation of them from OUR Country and borders CLOSED!

Along WITH all their sympathizers!

LOOK at THIS:

Obama: Islam is Part of the Fabric of Our Nation

President Obama released a statement today marking the start of Ramadan. The president said Ramadan ďreminds us that Islam is part of the fabric of our nation.Ē

Following, is the presidentís statement:
ďOn behalf of the American people, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to Muslim Americans and Muslims around the world at the start of Ramadan. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time of fasting, prayer, and reflection; a time of joy and celebration. Itís a time to cherish family, friends, and neighbors, and to help those in need.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

he NEEDS to GO with them!
LCN Llin

United States

#938941 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most northern Indian tribes sided with the British during the Revolutionary War. They were considered the enemy at that point.
However, we broke too many promises to other tribes.
That was the travesty. Settlers vied for their land while the government lied to them and slaughtered them. No one can blame the Indians for anything they did.
We are the ones who are to blame. Not them.
Generalizations noted ..
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

#938942 Jul 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from the forums closet queen. Have another hunk of kielbasa you freak.
Note Carol has not yet listed a history book she has read?
Listed two, and received a comical internet response :-)

Location hidden

#938944 Jul 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not my posts, you slandering scumbag liar. Have you been in jail often, you frikking moron.
Waxman you're a clown. Everyone here merely tolerates you. You are such a joke your name could be used as a verb, e.g. that post was Waxmaned. Guess what that means.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#938945 Jul 6, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start with the Homeland Security Act implemented right after 911. Which led to the National Cyber Security Dept June 6 , 2003. Look further into the Einstein programs versions I, II, III. I'm open for discussion. I don't pretend to be an expert, but certain truths are common knowledge. Many of the things Obama is being railed about were implemented and in use before he took office. I'm not defending the use of these things, just stating a fact.
Then he had an obligation to address those things and set things right in his first 4 years.
He failed to do so and he is still failing to even address them.
He also has failed on the subject of transparency which he touted heavily during his original campaigning.
This makes him an epic failure and IMHO, a commie.

Orlando, FL

#938946 Jul 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just doing a quick perusal of news items tonight and came across something about Zimmerman. I took a double take.
They used to call him white but were called on the carpet for that by normal people so now they are calling him a white Hispanic!!!!! NO joke!
So the white Hispanic shot the black black boy thug.
These media liberals are a real trip.
The blatant misrepresentation of just this one fact should raise a red flag to every single liberal that the liberal media will dupe them into believe anything they want them to believe.

"White" Hispanic is a deliberate effort to manipulate the facts and make this case racially charged for their own benefit. It should outrage even the most far left liberal and make them stop and think that maybe the liberal media has been manipulating them about a lot of other things too.

But most liberals will go on ignoring it. It's precisely why there is so much confusion in this country on their part. They willingly believe whatever the liberal administration tells the liberal media to report - and not report.

It's actually quite dangerous. The mainstream media in the back pocket of those in power.

You'd think there were enough smart liberals who would figure this out. Doesn't seem that's the case.

Orlando, FL

#938948 Jul 6, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Note Carol has not yet listed a history book she has read?
Listed two, and received a comical internet response :-)
I certainly have. Gave you a complete run down on all genres and authors including those involving history.

You apparently have a short memory or just don't see what you don't want to see.

Based on your willful ignorance about the liberal media's propagandizing, I pick the latter.

Sorry, LCN. You are one of the disappointments on here.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938949 Jul 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturds meltdown in progress.
You have no brain idiot... If you had a brain dem, you would NOT be assliÁking waxman...

LMFAO... Not Surprized Itasca, IL

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#938951 Jul 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very possible. He could have kept walking and not looked back. Most young people would have if they felt threatened.
We were led to believe by the liberal media Zimmerman was literally in hot pursuit of Trayvon that night. The liberal media also decided this was going to be a racially charged case deliberately misrepresenting the facts.
Surprise.
The jury will know all the facts when all is said and done. We're beginning to see an entirely different picture than what the liberal media drew from their overactive imaginations already.
I'm still very happy to let the jury decide the facts in this case - either way they decide. Just not the liberal media.

Trayvon's mother said that's all they wanted was a trial.

That's all a lot of us wanted too, including myself.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#938952 Jul 6, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Here's a good demonstration displaying the caliber of person an Obama voter is. The moron starts every post with "Byytch".
A real bright on here, for sure!
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!

Has a nice ring to it....

On Tv in the 8pm hours!

Aaaahole, basssstttrddd, and byytch used freely!

Hey old skag? You able to stay up?

I want to rejoice in the blood spilled in "our names" around the world.

And the citizens treasure wasted...

$6 TRILLION. WOW!

that is the latest "all in" figure: Iraq and Affffganny.

A trillion is a thousand billion dollars.

I know the avg slob is afraid of large figures.

But are you avg?

Below avg for sure!

Republicans cry rivers today: food stamps must be cut!

But they just rang up trillions for wars?

USA: WE LIKE TO KILL AND IT SHOWS!

worst infant mortality rates of 20 most advanced countries on earth.

20th place? Cuba higher up than USA!

it's in the CIA FACTBOOK! look it up.

Now why don't we declare "war" on that?

No cheap bananas in that fight? No oil? No ore?

ACA: first assault on infant mortality! Republicans hate ACA!

Let's just honor the slaughter of innocents by our bombs around the world.....leaders decide.

$6 Trillion spent at home: free med care forever? New bridges and schools? Food for all? Keep ss and Medicare funded forever? Free hospitals? For that amount: could have bought all the oil?

Carol: fear not a plate of food for a poor hungry child.

Food stamps? We can afford it.

Hey Genius: borrow $10 trillion in the next 3 years!

The rich owners of the USA can afford it.

Let's fix roads and bridges, medical for all, food for all, shelter for all, and plenty of money for bombs of all sizes.

A few % at the top own it all: they can pick up the check. Right byytch?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#938953 Jul 6, 2013
Isnít it comforting to know during a Crisis the President out Golfing while his Secretary of State is Yachting!! I guess Kerry like Obama loves the Perks but not the Job!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#938954 Jul 6, 2013
Cute Kid Note Of The Day: 9-Year-Old's Honest Opinion Of Fox News

The left column of today's cute kid note has a standout punchline.

Title: Fantasy vs. Reality

Author: Alex

Mom says: Alex wrote the note for a school assignment last year. "He really calls things as he sees them," she notes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/cute...

a 9 year old is more well informed than 3 million FOXbots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#938955 Jul 6, 2013
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Jul 2, 2013
By Todd Starnes

A Sonoma State University student was ordered to remove a cross necklace by a supervisor who thought other students might find it offensive, in a case that prompted even one campus official to speculate that ďpolitical correctness got out of hand.Ē

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Kathryn Reno, Nevada
What would have happened if a supervisor told a Muslim woman to remove her head scarf?
``````````

ALL 'hell' would have BROKEN LOOSE!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#938956 Jul 6, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>GMO crops were developed to be pesticide resistant not disease resistant. Monsanto, developed GMO seeds also just happens to own and developed Round Up weed killer. They made seeds that grow plants that can withstand massive amounts of toxic weed killer sprayed on them and not die. Then they will tell you that these poisons dissipate before you eat the food produced by these seeds. This is from the same Monsanto that gave us DDT years ago and said it was harmless and Agent Orange and said the same. And that is only one of the concerns. A virus or bacteria is needed to get the dna that is being introduced into the original dna. The one most commonly used is the E-coli virus. Monsanto is buying up as many heritage seeds as they can get their hands on all the while suing non GMO farmers into bankruptcy by claiming they are using their "patented" seeds even when the farmers crops have been cross contaminated by nearby fields. Even if the non GMO farmer wins in ocurt he is usually bankrupted by the muti billion dollar corperation Monsanto that can keep them in court for years. Look up Percy Schmeiser a canola farmer from Canada who refused their gag order after he won in ocurt. There is more and more evidence that GMO foods cause leaky gut syndrome which allows undigested food into your system which causes your body to respond to it as a foreign substance and creates allergies. Considering that 80-90% of all soy, corn and now wheat are from GMO seeds it doesn't surprise me there could actually be a connection between Gluten intolerance and celiac's Disease. I will pause to give you time to digest, excuse the pun, this. I can go on for much longer on this subject.
Did you know that there also was a counter effort being conducted by some to develop GMO weeds that are highly resistant to round up and such?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#938957 Jul 6, 2013
Whose Term Was It? A Look Back At The Supreme Court

....The decision cutting the heart out of the Voting Rights Act was also 5-to-4, but this time along more familiar lines, with Kennedy joining the court's most conservative four justices. Chief Justice Roberts wrote the decision, siding with Shelby County, Ala., which challenged the law as unconstitutional. The Voting Rights Act's formula determining which states are covered, he said, was based on old data and therefore treated the southern states unfairly and unequally.

Although the decision was hailed by many political conservatives, its reviews from academic and judicial conservatives were considerably less admiring.

Harvard Law professor Charles Fried, a former state Supreme Court justice who served as the Reagan administration's advocate in the Supreme Court, thought the court's decision was just wrong.

"Because we're not there yet," he says. "We're not there yet, and the facts on the ground in Shelby County itself showed that."

Stanford's McConnell says the decision's reasoning is just "made up."

"There's no requirement in the Constitution to treat all states the same," he said. "It might be an attractive principle, but it doesn't seem to be in the Constitution."

John McGinnis of Northwestern University Law School agrees, suggesting that the court's conservatives let their own policy disagreements with Congress trump the clear meaning of the Constitution and the post Civil War amendments.

"I'm sorry to say I think this opinion was as singular a failure as I've seen in the history of the Supreme Court," McGinnis said at a recent judicial conference.

http://www.npr.org/2013/07/05/198708325/whose...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 69,979
Amy 10-21 15 min Mister Tonka 6
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 18 min Anonymous1 94
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 20 min Anonymous1 29
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 31 min texas pete 4,793
Abby 10-20 36 min edogxxx 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Fair Game 47,482
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sgt Prepper 179,267
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]