Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,132)

Showing posts 862,621 - 862,640 of1,034,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Premiums will be as much as three times higher for those who are healthy.
Makes you want to eat a box of Twinkies and drink a six-pack of soda.
At least Homer won't be paying as much.
Well, that's how you got where you are now, isn't it? Didn't you just sign up for Medicare?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should find a country with a better fit to your politics, son.
I think you would be much, much happier. I suggest some dictatorship you want the US to be like.
I won't notice you've gone.
lol! Mine is right here son. I prefer working within the system.

You otoh, prefer to denigrate and moan and groan about how it doesn't meet YOUR needs.

So I say, find a better government fit for YOU. This one works for me. America wins. Everyone wins.

Including you!

Bon voyage!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? All you had to do was call the newspapers and let them know?
Wow. Perhaps you can explain how it was done since the people I know at the state DOH have a differing view?
Then perhaps those people your lying ass claims to know can tell you about the routine practice of generating birth certificates for people not born in Hawaii during that time.
That would be an interesting discussion. Ask your supposed friends about this practice and get back with us.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Curious. So many yahoos!...
"Jul 2, 4:07 PM (ET)
By JOAN LOWY
WASHINGTON (AP)- Several times every day, at airports across the country, passengers are trying to walk through security with loaded guns in their carry-on bags, purses or pockets, even in a boot. And, more than a decade after 9/11 raised consciousness about airline security, it's happening a lot more often.
In the first six months of this year, Transportation Security Administration screeners found 894 guns on passengers or in their carry-on bags, a 30 percent increase over the same period last year. The TSA set a record in May for the most guns seized in one week - 65 in all, 45 of them loaded and 15 with bullets in the chamber and ready to be fired. That was 30 percent more than the previous record of 50 guns, set just two weeks earlier.
Last year TSA found 1,549 firearms on passengers attempting to go through screening, up 17 percent from the year before.
In response to a request from The Associated Press, the agency provided figures on the number of firearm incidents in 2011 and 2012 for all U.S. airports, as well as the number of passengers screened at each airport. The AP analyzed the data, as well as weekly blog reports from the agency on intercepted guns from this year and last year.
TSA didn't keep statistics on guns intercepted before 2011, but officials have noticed an upward trend in recent years, said spokesman David Castelveter.
Some of the details make officials shake their heads.
As one passenger took off his jacket to go through screening in Sacramento, Calif., last year, TSA officers noticed he was wearing a shoulder holster, and in it was a loaded 9 mm pistol. The same passenger was found to have three more loaded pistols, 192 rounds of ammunition, two magazines and three knives.
Screeners elsewhere found a .45-caliber pistol and magazine hidden inside a cassette deck. Another .45-caliber pistol loaded with seven rounds, including a round in the chamber, was hidden under the lining of a carry-on bag in Charlotte, N.C. A passenger in Allentown, Pa., was carrying a pistol designed to look like a writing pen. At first the passenger said it was just a pen, but later acknowledged it was a gun, according to TSA.
A passenger in March at Bradley Hartford International Airport in Connecticut had a loaded .38-caliber pistol containing eight rounds strapped to his lower left leg. At Salt Lake City International Airport, a gun was found inside a passenger's boot strapped to a prosthetic leg.
TSA doesn't believe these gun-toting passengers are terrorists, but the agency can't explain why so many passengers try to board planes with guns, either, Castelveter said. The most common excuse offered by passengers is "I forgot it was there."..."
Allentown was probably Galt and Hartford was Grampy or Gunner/Jimmy/Milhouse/Dummy

That happened yesterday here, a pro golfer. Forgot he had it. Is it really that people are so unaware or just playing dumb? How many people got arrested? How many were white?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Ted Cruz to show his birth certificate ? Why can't he produce one?
He's Canadian? How'd he get so weird?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>alright so let me get this straight--why are premiums going to be higher for healthy people? I am sorry if I missed your post explaining this.
IMO-why pay at all if one is healthy?
To pay for the diabetics like Aunt Batty

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't post everything from the court document. That's why I gave you the link...however, according to the court...
The Fourth Amendment guarantees "[t]he right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.....this Court uniformly has held that the application of the Fourth Amendment depends on whether the person invoking its protection can claim a "justifiable," a "reasonable," or a "legitimate expectation of privacy" that has been invaded by government action." According to the Supreme Court, no one has a legitimate expectation to expect that no history of the telephone numbers that have been dialed will be collected. That is the bottom line.
So, since the Supreme Court has already ruled that the collection of data like that collected by the NSA is constitutional, I don't to what "government's unconstitutional activities" you are referring.
So, what you're saying is, a person who makes a personal telephone call to another person without including a group of people in the call doesn't have a reasonable expectation of privacy?

Then what you're saying is there has never been any need for any warrant to have ever been issued allowing the government to tap a phone.

Do you even listen to the horsecrap that comes out of your mouth?

How about you find a ruling by the Supreme Court that states evidence such as a phone conversation obtained without a warrant was illegally obtained and cannot be used. There are, what? A thousand of those cases?

And, you can find another thousand cases where the ruling was the government needs a warrant to read your email.

Any information on your computer is private information. If this weren't true, then, for one thing, 9/11 would never have happened because there would not have been a liberal federal judge to prevent the FBI from looking at Moussaoui's computer and reading the goddam detailed plans of the 9/11 attack, you dumbass.

The 4th Amendment guarantees that the government cannot acquire personal information on individuals without a warrant.
It's that goddam simple.
Read the goddam Constitution, dufus.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps those people your lying ass claims to know can tell you about the routine practice of generating birth certificates for people not born in Hawaii during that time.
That would be an interesting discussion. Ask your supposed friends about this practice and get back with us.
Why should I tell you about something YOU'RE claiming son?

As usual, you're ass-backwards!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa must have been looking in the mirror when he said the IRS was "maliciously self-indulgent".
O'bama must have been looking in the mirror when he brought democracy to Egypt by way of Sharia law.

Moochie O'bama says she is in a prison in the White House--
Free Michelle-get her out of the White House.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Allentown was probably Galt and Hartford was Grampy or Gunner/Jimmy/Milhouse/Dummy
That happened yesterday here, a pro golfer. Forgot he had it. Is it really that people are so unaware or just playing dumb? How many people got arrested? How many were white?
One had a pen gun! How can you possible deny it at first, then admit it later?

The astounding thing to me is the weapons are loaded.

Even more astounding is in many cases, one round is already in the chamber!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Mine is right here son. I prefer working within the system.
You otoh, prefer to denigrate and moan and groan about how it doesn't meet YOUR needs.
So I say, find a better government fit for YOU. This one works for me. America wins. Everyone wins.
Including you!
Bon voyage!
"Your" system seems to be dominated by Marxist communists and muslim terrorists.

I like the government of the United States. You should learn more about it. How about you read the goddam Constitution and learn what the government of the United States is.

Let's start with the principle that the president has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. What this means is, the president can't give any orders to anyone not working within the Executive Branch of government.
Now, that kind of conflicts with what you think a government should be, doesn't it?

I'll never notice you're gone. Let me know when you're ready to go to the airport. I'll even give you a ride.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I tell you about something YOU'RE claiming son?
As usual, you're ass-backwards!
You don't even realize that was a standard practice for people who moved to Hawaii but weren't born there when Obama was born.
Do some reading, son. You might just learn something.

Got your bags packed yet?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two sister-in-laws that live in Maui. They will tell you that many many people who live there now came from other countries but have Hawai'i birth certificate. It was a practice that was going on well after and before O'bama was born. Yeah pretends he lives in Hawai'i-in reality he is married to the USA1680 moslem lover that thinks Sharia law is the next law of the land and sees nothing wrong with it. O'bama supporters are just that way:)
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" system seems to be dominated by Marxist communists and muslim terrorists.
I like the government of the United States. You should learn more about it. How about you read the goddam Constitution and learn what the government of the United States is.
Let's start with the principle that the president has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. What this means is, the president can't give any orders to anyone not working within the Executive Branch of government.
Now, that kind of conflicts with what you think a government should be, doesn't it?
I'll never notice you're gone. Let me know when you're ready to go to the airport. I'll even give you a ride.
Well then, go find a 'better' Marxist communist muslim terrorist government son.

You're already complaining about this one like a spoiled child and instead of trying to make things better, you simply bitch and moan and groan about why it's not working FOR YOU!

So... what are YOUR better alternatives than America son? I have nothing on my list.

How long is yours?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize that was a standard practice for people who moved to Hawaii but weren't born there when Obama was born.
Do some reading, son. You might just learn something.
Got your bags packed yet?
That's YOUR claim son.

Anytime you want to back that up, feel free to do so.

But don't tell me how things operate because YOU thought it up all by your lonesome, or you heard it from a right wing extremist site.

Man up for a change. You bitch and moan so often, one would think that's your profession!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!
Were you arrested?

SURREY, British Columbia Police in Canada have arrested and charged a man and woman with terrorism for attempting to leave pressure cooker bombs at British Columbia's provincial legislature on Canada Day, when thousands of people were expected to be there.

John Stewart Nuttall and Amanda Marie Korody were inspired by al-Qaida ideology but were self-radicalized, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Assistant Commissioner James Malizia said Tuesday. He called it a domestic threat without international connections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/cana...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!
did they arrest you for it? or stick on your ass? How stupid. They caught a chewing gum wrapper--this is a big deal huh-Now Napalitona wants no gum on the plane? ROTFLMAO-
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you teach Gilligan how to fish, he's liable to swallow the hook, line and sinker himself.
Some Liberal habits are impossible to break.
Hell, Gilligan doesn't celebrate ignorance. Instead, he lives it.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I notice they have a tendency to shoot their mouths off first, spend money for a worthless and time consuming investigating, then walk away as if nothing happened.
Their idea of saving and protecting Americans.
I wonder if he'll use these events as part of his reelection campaign? Or if his opponent will have to bring it to the fore?
Because you believe the investigation is worthless does not make it true.

We all know the IRS investigation will eventually go to a private investigator as it appears some of the actions were illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,621 - 862,640 of1,034,591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min truth 47,071
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min wojar 167,679
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min mdbuilder 43,022
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min Eric 65,182
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 18 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
Abby 4-20 1 hr cheluzal 10
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••