Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938782 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot??? Moi? He is as white as you... for he did the exact same thing you would've done. He killed the black child trying to be like you... he was TRYING to get YOU to LIKE him, idiot. Hahahahahahaha...
Tonto is one creepy-ass moosehead. Zimmerman is Hispanic and a registered democrat you deranged idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938783 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
"Oh, Superman! You've got such an amazing sense of morality and the American Way! I may just LOVE you!" Wait... would you mind just rolling your tights down and showing me your... thingy? I know, I know, it's archaic but it matters to me..."
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?

You are what shames America and all that she stands for.

Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.

No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938784 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a tragedy that could have been avoided.
Zimmerman could have stayed in his house or in his car and Trayvon could have kept walking home.
But it would have been avoided had either one done either.
Now a jury has to decide which one was most responsible for why the young man is dead - a man trying to protect his neighborhood waiting for the police carrying a gun or a teenager who decided to confront him and instigate a fight instead of just going home.
Very sad it happened no matter who's side you're on.
Saint Trayvon should have been home with his Mommy going to school...except he got kicked out of school for being a gangsta.

Stop feeling sorry for a punk whose poor decisions led to a downward spiral and whose parents didn't give a shit.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938785 Jul 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure he never expected to be thrown into a life or death situation but he would opt the same way if forced into it again. His position still trumps that of the "nolimitngga".....
"Trumps?' That a European game isn't it? Pay attention child.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938786 Jul 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good riddance"......
Think how many lives were saved by Saint Trayvon's early demise.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938787 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?
You are what shames America and all that she stands for.
Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.
No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
You mean...''they' shoot Indians don't they?' Well... yes 'they' do... excuse me, yes YOU do. Yes, we were easily 'duped,' as you say. But, perhaps, you are as easily duped too?

Orlando, FL

#938788 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think not. If you concede life and death power to 'a jury,' then you must concede the same power to ALLLLLLL the institutions of state, do you not? Can you selectively choose which state institutions to honor, as you have this one? Your President, sweetie, is your President. If you honor the one... you must honor the other, don't you? Doesn't mean you can't vote otherwise next time... does it?
Don't think your brand of apathy and lack of convictions hasn't happened before leading to many nations' and empires' downfall and that it won't happen here. All it takes is enough of you letting it happen.

You have a better place to live or a better system to live under?

If you do, you're either delusional or ill-informed.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938789 Jul 5, 2013
Arlington Cemetery. Yes, great place to bury dead of one war in the front yard of your enemy - no irony there. You shame the loser by burying your dead in his front yard, novel. You whites have lost your sense of humor. We who watch you still laugh at you though, you are fools to not imagine that that which you done to others will not be done to you.

Orlando, FL

#938790 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I enjoy punishing you, except you're too dumb to know when you've been knocked to the floor.
So Reagan won the Cold War?
Then how come you can't supply a link to the American flag waving over the Kremlin as I asked for?
Maybe there's a reason for it.
Perhaps you can show us the surrender papers signed by Gorbachev.
You can't? Maybe there's a reason for it.
Well, perhaps you can show us pics of destroyed Russian airfields and missile sites. And the U.S. Army victory parade in Moscow.
You can't? Well, maybe there's a reason for it.
Like you're full of crapola and the Russians weren't defeated in a real kind of way.
Gorbachev tore down that wall.

Putin doesn't even hide his disgust.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938791 Jul 5, 2013
In white textbooks nationwide it STILL says, the Manhattan Indians sold Manhattan Island to the Dutch "Entrepreneurs" for a handful of beads. It says this to demonstrate the wisdom of the "good" trade vs. the "bad" one. We Indians are the butt of your European joke. Ha Ha Ha. Now... you are the butt of ours. Ha Ha Ha.

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#938792 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Moonbat:
You obviously have no clue about anything. Must be a Democrat.
Do you actually think the Vietnam protesters "were sheep" when Democrat President Kennedy sent 50,000+ of our kids to die?
You are correct about real news not being reported. The Democrat Media does not report how the government under this presi-DENT "Obama" has targeted segments of the population for harassment, as "Obama" personally did against conservatives and the Tea Party, using the IRS and other federal agencies, abusing his power. Where the hell have you been for the last two months?
The Democrats want sheep, sweetie. Why else would they target a group they don't agree with and deny them their rights as citizens? You have no clue about this because you listen to want you want to hear (nothing).
For you to say "they are all the same" shows you have no flocking clue.
You, my dear,
ARE THE SHEEP !!!!
Let me guess...
You are an Obama voting DemocRAT?
Indeed.
President Obama has appointed Michael Taylor and ex-Monsanto CEO to oversee our Ag Dept. I am a radical anti GMO advocate and have been on Topix here for several years. I'm extremely disappointed in the Democrats and just as appalled by the so called Republican crazies that have managed to keep everyone distracted while they allow Obama to implement the policies they helped create.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938793 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think your brand of apathy and lack of convictions hasn't happened before leading to many nations' and empires' downfall and that it won't happen here. All it takes is enough of you letting it happen.
You have a better place to live or a better system to live under?
If you do, you're either delusional or ill-informed.
You eradicated my people to build your Disneyworld. You are nothing and have contributed nothing. Soon, anyone in your bloodline will be brown or black. There are not enough George Zimmerman's to prevent this. So... you must accept the inevitable. You built it, you broke it, you own it. Enjoy.

Orlando, FL

#938794 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Arlington Cemetery. Yes, great place to bury dead of one war in the front yard of your enemy - no irony there. You shame the loser by burying your dead in his front yard, novel. You whites have lost your sense of humor. We who watch you still laugh at you though, you are fools to not imagine that that which you done to others will not be done to you.
So now you're going to spit on the graves of those who died to save the union and end the institution of slavery too?

You have no shame. Because you have no conscience.

It's time for you to start reading some books on forgiveness and letting go of the past - and check out a few books about moving on too.

You'll be a better person for it.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938795 Jul 5, 2013
And for God's sake it's not, "apathy," it's Apache!

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#938796 Jul 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just finish watching the movie Branded?:)
This is actually the first I had heard of that movie, so I checked into it. It looks like a little over the top version of what Monsanto is trying to achieve. Guess I might have to watch it. Are you suggesting it?

Orlando, FL

#938797 Jul 5, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has appointed Michael Taylor and ex-Monsanto CEO to oversee our Ag Dept. I am a radical anti GMO advocate and have been on Topix here for several years. I'm extremely disappointed in the Democrats and just as appalled by the so called Republican crazies that have managed to keep everyone distracted while they allow Obama to implement the policies they helped create.
And what policies would that be? You can't get away with throwing grenades and then hiding on here. Unless that's what you do on all threads.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938798 Jul 5, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has appointed Michael Taylor and ex-Monsanto CEO to oversee our Ag Dept. I am a radical anti GMO advocate and have been on Topix here for several years. I'm extremely disappointed in the Democrats and just as appalled by the so called Republican crazies that have managed to keep everyone distracted while they allow Obama to implement the policies they helped create.
What's your problem with disease-resistant seeds that produce superior crops?

Are you also "gluten-free"?

Have peanut allergies?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#938799 Jul 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama meddled in Egypt's internal affairs, and look at the results.
I guess when you ringers lie day in day out it all starts to look like the truth. Obama had nothing to do with Egypt except prop up whomever is in government as long as they remain loyal to the US. This goes back to way beyond Obama's administration and dates back to the 70's after they got pounded by Israel. So when the brotherhood was elected democratically, what did you expect the US to say ??? Go back and have another go ? I mean there are millions of Americans right now regretting that they had anything to do with the tea party and electing some of those clowns. It made the whole congress dysfunctional. Well breaking news!!! thats exactly what happened in Egypt. The government was not governing so the ppl got fed up. One thing I can promise you, NO tea party dick-head will ever be elected again in the US after the experience gained in the past few years.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938800 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're going to spit on the graves of those who died to save the union and end the institution of slavery too?
It's time for you to start reading some books on forgiveness and letting go of the past - and check out a few books about moving on too.
You would know, white woman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938801 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, Carol, don't let yourself get sucked in by a phony, a Ghost in drag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-19 8 min edogxxx 7
Amy 9-18 34 min pde 33
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min texas pete 4,714
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Abby 9-19 1 hr ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 98,230
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago