Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,581 - 862,600 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lying needs a lot of paint work, Dood.
What lies, Mr. laughing hyena? You offered a fictional analogy about Obama, and I responded with an analogy of my own with regard to your magic chimp.

Is everything you disagree with a lie? In that case, you must think the entire world is lying to you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I enjoy punishing you, except you're too dumb to know when you've been knocked to the floor.
So Reagan won the Cold War?
Then how come you can't supply a link to the American flag waving over the Kremlin as I asked for?
Maybe there's a reason for it.
Perhaps you can show us the surrender papers signed by Gorbachev.
You can't? Maybe there's a reason for it.
Well, perhaps you can show us pics of destroyed Russian airfields and missile sites. And the U.S. Army victory parade in Moscow.
You can't? Well, maybe there's a reason for it.
Like you're full of crapola and the Russians weren't defeated in a real kind of way.
You pork puffers are all the same.
If not for nitwit, you still would have nothung nuculur....

Your ISP is Wethersfield, Connecticunt you idiot...

It's the culture...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Clinton started World War III against the Muslim world and Ron Paul correctly "PREDICTED" the potential for terrorist attacks against the United States as retaliation in the future, ie...911, the day before Clinton's impeachment hearing, concerning Monica Lewinsky oral sex escapades and his lying under oath...
Bill Clinton's War Mongering Failures, his Monica Sickness, unleashed Global Muslim Terror upon the World and the USA... Clinton trying to distract people from his sex scandal by attacking and bombing Iraq, Europe and the rest of the planet...
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
LOL...

A classic Shiningelectron - Flori-DUH rant.

Enjoy, folks.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, Lois Lame, aka "Lying Carol".
The Democrats made those statements based on the intel Bush and Cheney fed them, obstensibly from CIA, DIA sources.
We now know Cheney created his own little office in the Pentagon known as the OSP where CIA reports on Iraq were funneled and cherry-picked to back a bogus pretext for war.
As someone else put it:

The War in Iraq was only approved because of a majority Democrat vote in the Senate. The Democrats then turned around and called it "Bush's war". It's intellectual dishonesty.

Don't look now, but your intellectual dishonesty is showing.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
Aw, that was cute the way you reworded my post with the 12-year old angle.

You must be getting desperate given the whuppin' I've given you this evening.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't a drug addict; Zimmerman is a killer. There are 6 women on the jury, one has 8 children.. We, as mothers, know tha teenagers are teenagers. Zimmerman is a murderer what happened to Trayvon Martin; could have happened to any teenager.
Galt believes that any parent who allows their school-age children to roam the streets at night is completely irresponsible.

Maybe OK for you NYC Bocajews, but not for the squares of Middle America who want to be parents instead of buddies.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed."
- Senator Edward Kennedy, September 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Former Vice President Al Gore, September 2002
I narrowed it down to the best two just for you.

But you see, there are too many prominent democrats who had so much to say about disarming and removing Saddam from power from 1998 to 2002, it would take too many posts to quote them all individually.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He wasn't a drug addict; Zimmerman is a killer. There are 6 women on the jury, one has 8 children.. We, as mothers, know tha teenagers are teenagers. Zimmerman is a murderer what happened to Trayvon Martin; could have happened to any teenager.
Saint Trayvon was a drug addict, but the jury was deprived of that crucial information.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As someone else put it:
The War in Iraq was only approved because of a majority Democrat vote in the Senate. The Democrats then turned around and called it "Bush's war". It's intellectual dishonesty.
Don't look now, but your intellectual dishonesty is showing.
Intellectual dishonesty is doing a man's job and accepting a woman's wages. Think on these things, Lois.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
A classic Shiningelectron - Flori-DUH rant.
Enjoy, folks.
So, you have nothing of value to post nuculur and decided to waste your time whining and crying you idiot...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
About time some of America figured out what ETHICS are again, enough to see crimes like extortion for what they are anyway- huh?
Paula Deen's attorney had no choice but to report this extortion attempt to the authorities. Not only an ethical responsibility, but a legal responsibility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Phenomenal!
Delusional!
John Deacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Amazing how Repugs never get tired of dredging up old issues where they've been thoroughly pummeled, and try to BS their way to victory as if nothing happened.

Only to get pummeled again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, that was cute the way you reworded my post with the 12-year old angle.
You must be getting desperate given the whuppin' I've given you this evening.
LOL... Blame someone else because your the liar and idiot...

You are an idiot nuculur... You with a hidden ISP location in Wethersfield, CT and you espousing your child fetishes on Topix you dumbass .. You a certified idiot4life...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

"Oh, Superman! You've got such an amazing sense of morality and the American Way! I may just LOVE you!" Wait... would you mind just rolling your tights down and showing me your... thingy? I know, I know, it's archaic but it matters to me..."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Increased number of taxpayers pay for the increase in demand.
Not at minimum wage where they are probably paying negative income tax.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've got nuthin', might as well start serving up the BS huh?
Obama meddled in Egypt's internal affairs, and look at the results.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OF course:• B29: A lighter-skinned black woman, possibly Hispanic, who lived in Chicago at the time of Trayvon’s death. The woman, who works at a nursing home, told lawyers that she prefers reality shows to news and worried about her eight children.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/20/3461323...
IMO this woman from Chicago is going to hang the jury.
A hung jury would be as good as an acquittal, except for saving a little face for race pimps Obama and Sharpton.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
Amazing how Repugs never get tired of dredging up old issues where they've been thoroughly pummeled, and try to BS their way to victory as if nothing happened.
Only to get pummeled again.
Leftwing stupid and ignorant for life, nuculur's ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...

It's the culture...
John Deacon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So, you have nothing of value to post nuculur and decided to waste your time whining and crying you idiot...
It's the culture...
Nuculur and Grey are separate posters.

I'm not ashamed to admit I sometimes use "Mr. Retardican" and "Reverend Al" just for chuckles.

As for your post, of course I have nothing to add. Best for all of us to stand back and watch you do the GOP "I'm crazy" dance all by yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 59 min Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 1 hr Chan 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,590
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,198
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,569
Amy 7-30 2 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••