Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,561 - 862,580 of 1,100,438 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938749 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
A classic Shiningelectron - Flori-DUH rant.
Enjoy, folks.
So, you have nothing of value to post nuculur and decided to waste your time whining and crying you idiot...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938750 Jul 5, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
About time some of America figured out what ETHICS are again, enough to see crimes like extortion for what they are anyway- huh?
Paula Deen's attorney had no choice but to report this extortion attempt to the authorities. Not only an ethical responsibility, but a legal responsibility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938751 Jul 5, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!
Delusional!
John Deacon

United States

#938752 Jul 5, 2013
Amazing how Repugs never get tired of dredging up old issues where they've been thoroughly pummeled, and try to BS their way to victory as if nothing happened.

Only to get pummeled again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938753 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, that was cute the way you reworded my post with the 12-year old angle.
You must be getting desperate given the whuppin' I've given you this evening.
LOL... Blame someone else because your the liar and idiot...

You are an idiot nuculur... You with a hidden ISP location in Wethersfield, CT and you espousing your child fetishes on Topix you dumbass .. You a certified idiot4life...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938754 Jul 5, 2013
"Oh, Superman! You've got such an amazing sense of morality and the American Way! I may just LOVE you!" Wait... would you mind just rolling your tights down and showing me your... thingy? I know, I know, it's archaic but it matters to me..."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938755 Jul 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Increased number of taxpayers pay for the increase in demand.
Not at minimum wage where they are probably paying negative income tax.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938756 Jul 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've got nuthin', might as well start serving up the BS huh?
Obama meddled in Egypt's internal affairs, and look at the results.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938757 Jul 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OF course:• B29: A lighter-skinned black woman, possibly Hispanic, who lived in Chicago at the time of Trayvon’s death. The woman, who works at a nursing home, told lawyers that she prefers reality shows to news and worried about her eight children.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/20/3461323...
IMO this woman from Chicago is going to hang the jury.
A hung jury would be as good as an acquittal, except for saving a little face for race pimps Obama and Sharpton.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938758 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
Amazing how Repugs never get tired of dredging up old issues where they've been thoroughly pummeled, and try to BS their way to victory as if nothing happened.
Only to get pummeled again.
Leftwing stupid and ignorant for life, nuculur's ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...

It's the culture...
John Deacon

United States

#938759 Jul 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>So, you have nothing of value to post nuculur and decided to waste your time whining and crying you idiot...
It's the culture...
Nuculur and Grey are separate posters.

I'm not ashamed to admit I sometimes use "Mr. Retardican" and "Reverend Al" just for chuckles.

As for your post, of course I have nothing to add. Best for all of us to stand back and watch you do the GOP "I'm crazy" dance all by yourself.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938760 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto always say, "Once the Europeans got here the whole place went to hell!"
The Europeans had their share of struggles for centuries long before they came here.

It's the natural history of man.

We've had our struggles too for such a young country, but more good has come out of them than bad.

As the song goes, I'm proud to be an American because at least I know I'm free. As you are too, I'm quite sure.

As well as millions of others around the world because of our love of freedom.

Only now do we have Chicago politicians thinking their style of corruption is good for the entire nation.

This, too, shall pass.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938761 Jul 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama meddled in Egypt's internal affairs, and look at the results.
Just the result of uncovering another capitalist pyramid scheme, you figure? Clown...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938762 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
Amazing how Repugs never get tired of dredging up old issues where they've been thoroughly pummeled, and try to BS their way to victory as if nothing happened.
Only to get pummeled again.
Being pummeled with feathers by lightweights doesn't count.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938763 Jul 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A hung jury would be as good as an acquittal, except for saving a little face for race pimps Obama and Sharpton.
Ha ha ha, the boy is dead! What more is there to say?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938764 Jul 5, 2013
John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur and Grey are separate posters.
I'm not ashamed to admit I sometimes use "Mr. Retardican" and "Reverend Al" just for chuckles.
As for your post, of course I have nothing to add. Best for all of us to stand back and watch you do the GOP "I'm crazy" dance all by yourself.
The left has no use for idiots like you nuculur who won't blame others...

Hell, you don't celibrate ignorance. Instead, you live it.

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938765 Jul 5, 2013
Zimmerman = Deaderman. Any whites want to be George now? Yes, he stood up for his rights. But, baby, look at him now. Ha ha ha ha ha...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938766 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto curious as to why current "Americans" think they are supposed to be the last "Americans?" People come, people go... You steal it from someone else. Why you think someone not steal it from you? Rule of white man's law?
Because we still hold freedom and liberty above all else.

Some of us just take it for granted, kemosabe.

That's when we have to start worrying about those who do stealing it from the rest of us.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938767 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being pummeled with feathers by lightweights doesn't count.
You absolutely sure of this?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938768 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Europeans had their share of struggles for centuries long before they came here.
It's the natural history of man.
We've had our struggles too for such a young country, but more good has come out of them than bad.
As the song goes, I'm proud to be an American because at least I know I'm free. As you are too, I'm quite sure.
As well as millions of others around the world because of our love of freedom.
Only now do we have Chicago politicians thinking their style of corruption is good for the entire nation.
This, too, shall pass.
Much like tonight's meal. Lima beans lose their nutritional value when drowned in Velveeta you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JPL 177,402
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 2 min Facts4USA 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 30 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 34 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 49 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 54 min BOE Watcher 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••