Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#938823 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what policies would that be? You can't get away with throwing grenades and then hiding on here. Unless that's what you do on all threads.
Let's start with the Homeland Security Act implemented right after 911. Which led to the National Cyber Security Dept June 6 , 2003. Look further into the Einstein programs versions I, II, III. I'm open for discussion. I don't pretend to be an expert, but certain truths are common knowledge. Many of the things Obama is being railed about were implemented and in use before he took office. I'm not defending the use of these things, just stating a fact.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938824 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just getting ready to wash my hands of him.
He can be someone else's soufflé that flattened.
Awww... honey... when's the last time you made a souffle'?.... successfully... You conservative people are incredibly stupid... Tonto pisses on ALLLLL your graves. He realizes there's not a goddam thing you can do about it.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938825 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tonto projecting here, but he think that means you're going to shut up about the Obama Presidency until it's over. Right? You know, rule of law and all that stuff...
Oh, so all of this is about criticizing Obama, huh?

You can drop the Tonto act now, Eric Holder.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938827 Jul 5, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start with the Homeland Security Act implemented right after 911. Which led to the National Cyber Security Dept June 6 , 2003. Look further into the Einstein programs versions I, II, III. I'm open for discussion. I don't pretend to be an expert, but certain truths are common knowledge. Many of the things Obama is being railed about were implemented and in use before he took office. I'm not defending the use of these things, just stating a fact.
Oh, for God's sake, you ARE pretending to be an expert. What the hell... what're you wearing? You seem to be in California and I'm on the other coast so there's no harm in flirting; it'll take me days to get over there. Please tell me you're not crazy or have some fatal disease...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938828 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm... Tonto not respond to the Eric Holder taunt. Tonto just an average aboriginal American with slender thighs and hips and broad shoulders and, approximately, 9.5 inches of native America at his disposal. Now... what were you saying? Got your attention didn't I?

“Blood Type B - Attitude B +”

Since: Mar 08

Felton California

#938829 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for God's sake, you ARE pretending to be an expert. What the hell... what're you wearing? You seem to be in California and I'm on the other coast so there's no harm in flirting; it'll take me days to get over there. Please tell me you're not crazy or have some fatal disease...
Well seeing how it says California right under my name takes the guess work out don't you think? An expert? No...informed...trying to be. You want expertise ask me about Monsanto and GMO's.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938830 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto drop his loincloth instead. Lois gasp and suck in the craft beadwork she working on, unintentionally, some of which are red-hot!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938831 Jul 5, 2013
Don't go away girls, Tonto know on which side his bread buttered.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938832 Jul 5, 2013
been there9 wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing how it says California right under my name takes the guess work out don't you think? An expert? No...informed...trying to be. You want expertise ask me about Monsanto and GMO's.
For GOD'S sake, woman, why do you want to use your few remaining years to argue with a man??? Haven't you had enough already?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938833 Jul 5, 2013
MARS:VENUS... Duh!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938834 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.
The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.
Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.
You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.
I'm sure he's blood relations to you son.

That, I have no doubt!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938835 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remind me what you think about Clinton and the CRA.
And what the point was again.
That's ok son.

For some reason you don't let anything interfere with your fantasy.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938836 Jul 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok son.
For some reason you don't let anything interfere with your fantasy.
How about your fantasy...?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938837 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
More than half of Democratic Senators voted for the use of military force in Iraq. Without them, the Iraq War would have never been sanctioned.
As someone else put it:
The War in Iraq was only approved because of a majority Democrat vote in the Senate. The Democrats then turned around and called it "Bush's war". It's intellectual dishonesty.
Actually, it was bushie boy's choice.

You people obviously don't know the US Constitution.

But then, that's nothing new.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938838 Jul 5, 2013
You know who I am, right? You know what I say is true? Beach. Be there. 15 minutes. I got Mimosas. Wear your towel. Tell him you're going for a Coke...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938839 Jul 5, 2013
Men always believe what women tell 'em. Duh!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938840 Jul 5, 2013
"Oh, yes, honey, I would never sleep with a negro... you can sure count on that!"
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938841 Jul 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It seems all enslaved and unconscious liberals "WANT" to believe "Bush Lied - Soldiers Died" phantom propaganda, except for the Dittohead, pea-brain Obama liberals in Congress who wanted and voted to invade Afghanistan and Iraq whom still continue to fund the war and soldiers still continue to die today!! and never closed Gitmo..
It's the culture...
bushie boy did lie... and soldiers did die son.

Even from other countries.

Smart people know that.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938842 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we still hold freedom and liberty above all else.
Some of us just take it for granted, kemosabe.
That's when we have to start worrying about those who do stealing it from the rest of us.
Really? Funny. You need to go tell that to the Germans, Russians, Italians and Japanese Americans who were put in concentration camps son.

Not only did the lose their liberties, they lost their properties as well.

No one worried about the Constitution then.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938843 Jul 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?
You are what shames America and all that she stands for.
Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.
No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
Funny.

In France, there's a town that still celebrates their liberty from the Germans, courtesy of the Americans.... previously interned Japanese Americans.

I suggest you take a seat son.

You're history is too short to be of value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 182,110
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 2 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,292
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM