Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,461 - 862,480 of 1,096,532 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I dropped my spoon Bus Boy, please go get me another one.
Sorry son. We're all out. Seems the cons stole all the silverware....
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

The wax man describes neighbors as "uneducated." Good thing he not used car dealer in Alabama.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying the economy is booming you lying back porch turd.
Your Bbbbbboner said "job growth is helping"

Housing up! Sales up!

Stocks up over 100%!

Positive monthly job growth!

GDP up every year!

(Since your Bush split!)

I just wanted to say:

Anyone who dips a toe in the "conservative" or Republican pool is just damaged.

Tell us again:$6 trillion borrowed for wars?

Taxes cut for richest?

How did that "GET IT DONE"

Republican. Don't be one.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a sock. Thought so.
Retard.
Go pick up my spoon, zero.
I'm sure you mom screamed in pain when she tried to pop you out of the oven, then in sheer terror.

You must have been a sight.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea about many, many thing.
Chalk up another one:]
I'm glad you can't explain it either son.

Shows even cons don't understand cons... never mind reality.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fine Grey Ghost. There are plenty of you uneducated people here to do work for me and my family. It's hard to tolerate you workers though, as you need things explained to you several times.
Now go fetch me a drink, old man. And don't forget to turn off your proxy this time!
I'll fetch you some lemonade son.

I make it myself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you mom screamed in pain when she tried to pop you out of the oven, then in sheer terror.
You must have been a sight.
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.

The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.

Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.

You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto's economy booming, many horses, few whites. Say, Tonto hear good joke other day, What you call a white man married to white woman? Ghosts.
God is this place infested with old lunatics.

Ghost for sure.

When is your next extended stay in the old folks home, Ghost?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

"Mothers of Both Zimmerman, Martin Testify It Was Their Son on 911 Tape." At least the old liars aren't 650 pounds and know not to expose their racism and say creepy old cracker.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.
The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.
Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.
Really? That's odd since you can't keep up.

Perhaps in your game, he who regresses fastest wins.

And by golly son, in this area you're a winner! Give yourself a hand... but I suggest you take them out of your pants first.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you enjoy the homemade lemonade, my little sourpuss?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

"The Obama administration delaying the start of the employer mandate part of Obamacare this week is not the first snag in implementing the president’s signature health care law.

Other parts of the 2010 law have already been delayed or discarded, including a requirement that businesses fill out an IRS form for any purchases over a year exceeding $600. Congress repealed that in June 2011.

“It was extremely onerous (and) raised very little revenue,”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/05/de...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Now women can see what they are killing inside their womb. Liberals are for murder up to 9 months. A couple of months, OK, but 9 months like Obama supports? No way! That is infanticide.

"Gov. Scott Walker quietly signed a contentious Republican bill Friday that would require women seeking abortions to undergo an ultrasound and ban doctors who lack admitting privileges at nearby hospitals from performing the procedures

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/05/wi...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you enjoy the homemade lemonade, my little sourpuss?
Is that a gnat I hear?

Swat!

You actually can go down to your street corner and someone can slap you around there.

You don't even need an internet connection for that!

Later, libtard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Go make me some egg foo young, my chubby lil chinaman...
awwww... looky. the little pup chirps.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

The real problem of the GOP is allowing itself to be infiltrated by extremists and idiots. The good ppl of the GOP are no longer interested so its a party doomed to failure unless it rids itself of that cancer.
All they do is throw fuel on the fire for anti American sentiment especially the Jihad movement and whose sole mission of trying to undermine a President even at the expense of their own country serves no purpose. It's not rebuilding America it's all about knocking it down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
The real problem of the GOP is allowing itself to be infiltrated by extremists and idiots. The good ppl of the GOP are no longer interested so its a party doomed to failure unless it rids itself of that cancer.
All they do is throw fuel on the fire for anti American sentiment especially the Jihad movement and whose sole mission of trying to undermine a President even at the expense of their own country serves no purpose. It's not rebuilding America it's all about knocking it down.
You have it backwards.

Obama is trying to undermine America.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
How have the Democrat helped you, with all of your glorious and wonderful contributions to society?

You are the type that thinks everyone else owes you a living.

Democrats like you think instead of opportunity for all, there should be opportunity for nobody, simply because you did not accomplish what you should have.

It's nobody's fault but your own. Stop blaming others because you are not satisfied with your lot in life.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing lower than a creepy-ass cracker like you who steals the valor of others.
"Alleged plot to extort Paula Deen exposed; FBI makes arrest"...
The FBI announced Friday they have made an arrest in an alleged plot to extort Paula Deen.

Embattled celebrity chef Paula Deen can now add being the target of an alleged extortion attempt to an already full plate of legal drama.

FBI officials announced Friday that they arrested Thomas Paculis, 62, in Newfield, N.Y., in connection with an extortion scheme targeting Deen. Paculis, who previously resided in Savannah and Augusta in Deen’s home state of Georgia, has been charged with attempting to extort Deen by requesting $250,000 in compensation in return for not releasing “true and damning” statements to the media made by Deen, according to a federal criminal complaint filed on June 24.

Deen's lawyer contacted the FBI’s Atlanta office after Paculis sent an email and followed up with a phone call requesting the money, according to the complaint. Paculis indicated that the information he threatened to release would bring hardship and financial ruin to Deen, according to FBI Special Agent Mark F. Giuliano.

----------

Good, About time they caught some of the REAL low life slackerTics up in their occupy anyone elses anything low life type crappola.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it like being a christian in that respect. Many whites name themselves after jewish messiah, but few foot washes are available Tonto notice, except from big dog that live under porch. Tonto agree, however, that shame probably play big part in this. Tonto reason that choosing the jesus as one's "personal savior" is whites' way of saying, "Save me not him!"
Geez you need some lessons lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••