Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,121)

Showing posts 862,401 - 862,420 of1,072,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is proud of his service to his country and will not stoop to discuss the details, preferring privacy, a forgotten concept in Obamaland.
Captain Ghost: I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Thank God the Jury are not government employees in the Zimmerman trial. The government attorneys and experts are all idiots...

It's the culture......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Nelson Mandela...

Dead, alive, or a head of cabbage?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
Thank God the Jury are not government employees in the Zimmerman trial. The government attorneys and experts are all idiots...
It's the culture......
How would you know son?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

For those who think the cops are your friends...

On Friday, radio host Rob Schilling revealed the audio of a stunning 911 call placed by one “Ann, Downey,” apparently a passenger in the car driven by 20-year-old Elizabeth Daly as Virginia law enforcement from the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) surrounded the car. Daly was arrested on April 11, 2013, after she was surrounded by ABC agents who suspected that she had bought alcohol illegally due to her age. In fact, she had bought bottled water and cookie dough. While the officers surrounded the car, the passengers called 911.

The audio of the call is shocking. The women on the call begin crying “oh my God” and “what should we do,” asking for help from the 911 dispatcher. Daly later said that she feared the ABC officers wanted to break the windows of the car, and Daly left the scene of the incident at the behest of the 911 operator. She stopped once the 911 operator told her to do so after ascertaining the identity of the people surrounding the car.

The 911 operator speaks with one of the agents on the phone, and the agent says that everyone showed their badges, and that the driver “pulled up and tried to run over people.” All charges against Daly have been voluntarily withdrawn. No apology has been issued to Daly or her passenger.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know son?
Theprosecutionisonebigclusterf uck.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is proud of his service to his country and will not stoop to discuss the details, preferring privacy, a forgotten concept in Obamaland.
Really Draft dodger, aren't you the same lying stack of sh1t that said those that join and serve are stupid. along with numerous other remarks regarding those that put their life on the line for this country. You have no service and are a total lowlife un-American azzhole.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

No problems in Egypt.

Kerry out yachting again today.

May don the old windsurfing suit again.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know son?
It's the culture......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Draft dodger, aren't you the same lying stack of sh1t that said those that join and serve are stupid. along with numerous other remarks regarding those that put their life on the line for this country. You have no service and are a total lowlife un-American azzhole.
Galt stands by the service of those who served in Vietnam, while noting that this was a needless sacrifice in a Democrat political war that LBJ had no intention of winning. Those who died there after this became apparent would have better served the country by refusing to go, ending the senseless carnage.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

MSNBC, Bigots, Liars and other racist knowing altered pictures and facts to make Zimmerman look guilty...

Zimmerman sues NBC Universal
Lawyers for George Zimmerman have filed a lawsuit against NBC Universal alleging defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress during the network’s coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/501...

George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain' Over Edited 911 Tape...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Captain Ghost: I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
It's the culture...
That would be a week idiot, but what would a swamp rat like you know....Huh psycho Loser.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a week idiot, but what would a swamp rat like you know....Huh psycho Loser.
Ghost: I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt stands by the service of those who served in Vietnam, while noting that this was a needless sacrifice in a Democrat political war that LBJ had no intention of winning. Those who died there after this became apparent would have better served the country by refusing to go, ending the senseless carnage.
So a lowlife like you gets to decide what wars to serve in? I suspect Bush's carnage in Iraq was ok for a fanatic piece of work like you? Yep you are a real American. I'm embarrassed that we have idiots like you in this nation. I have absolutely no respect for gutless cowards like you.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Theprosecutionisonebigclusterf uck.
And this has 'what?' to do with the jury being non government workers?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture......
lol! Ah! So according to you, it's by law.

Interesting how you people have not clue what you're responding to.

must be the culture!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So a lowlife like you gets to decide what wars to serve in? I suspect Bush's carnage in Iraq was ok for a fanatic piece of work like you? Yep you are a real American. I'm embarrassed that we have idiots like you in this nation. I have absolutely no respect for gutless cowards like you.
You need to be checked out again ghost?

For someone like yourself ghost, old and sick, your balls rotting off your ass, always trying to smear people... It's epic some of the deranged fantasies you actually have idiot..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So according to you, it's by law.
Interesting how you people have not clue what you're responding to.
must be the culture!
You are an idiot Gilligan...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

The inept lawyer for the state in the Zimmerman trial is a complete idiot. Reading his closing argument. The reason most flunky dumbasses work for the state...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there is a difference between professional soldiers and draftees, who are essentially slave labor.

Second, if 500 Americans were dying in Afghanistan (or Iraq) each week, as was the case during the peak of the Vietnam War, millions of people would march on Washington and demand Obama's resignation.

Vietnam was a disaster from any viewpoint, and many who served there prefer not to talk about it, or even think about it. Everybody of a certain age knows a few people who died in LBJ's war, and their feelings are largely sorrow rather than pride.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,401 - 862,420 of1,072,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 10 min joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 1 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••