Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,381 - 862,400 of 1,096,012 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt stands by the service of those who served in Vietnam, while noting that this was a needless sacrifice in a Democrat political war that LBJ had no intention of winning. Those who died there after this became apparent would have better served the country by refusing to go, ending the senseless carnage.
So a lowlife like you gets to decide what wars to serve in? I suspect Bush's carnage in Iraq was ok for a fanatic piece of work like you? Yep you are a real American. I'm embarrassed that we have idiots like you in this nation. I have absolutely no respect for gutless cowards like you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Theprosecutionisonebigclusterf uck.
And this has 'what?' to do with the jury being non government workers?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture......
lol! Ah! So according to you, it's by law.

Interesting how you people have not clue what you're responding to.

must be the culture!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So a lowlife like you gets to decide what wars to serve in? I suspect Bush's carnage in Iraq was ok for a fanatic piece of work like you? Yep you are a real American. I'm embarrassed that we have idiots like you in this nation. I have absolutely no respect for gutless cowards like you.
You need to be checked out again ghost?

For someone like yourself ghost, old and sick, your balls rotting off your ass, always trying to smear people... It's epic some of the deranged fantasies you actually have idiot..

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Ah! So according to you, it's by law.
Interesting how you people have not clue what you're responding to.
must be the culture!
You are an idiot Gilligan...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

The inept lawyer for the state in the Zimmerman trial is a complete idiot. Reading his closing argument. The reason most flunky dumbasses work for the state...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there is a difference between professional soldiers and draftees, who are essentially slave labor.

Second, if 500 Americans were dying in Afghanistan (or Iraq) each week, as was the case during the peak of the Vietnam War, millions of people would march on Washington and demand Obama's resignation.

Vietnam was a disaster from any viewpoint, and many who served there prefer not to talk about it, or even think about it. Everybody of a certain age knows a few people who died in LBJ's war, and their feelings are largely sorrow rather than pride.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And this has 'what?' to do with the jury being non government workers?
Thereisachancethatthejuryhasam inimumlevelofintelligence.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You need to be checked out again ghost?
For someone like yourself ghost, old and sick, your balls rotting off your ass, always trying to smear people... It's epic some of the deranged fantasies you actually have idiot..
It's the culture..
So that one remaining brain cell is starting to quiver huh nut case. I simply reminded him of what he said...So how is that smearing him? Go empty your bed pan. Idiot
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

State Attorney now trying to reduce Zimmerman from 2nd degree murder, now to man slaughter as a foot in the door hope...

It's the culture....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So that one remaining brain cell is starting to quiver huh nut case. I simply reminded him of what he said...So how is that smearing him? Go empty your bed pan. Idiot
There is nothing lower than a creepy-ass cracker like you who steals the valor of others.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
State Attorney now trying to reduce Zimmerman from 2nd degree murder, now to man slaughter as a foot in the door hope...
It's the culture....
Really?

Sounds like desperation.

How about littering the sidewalk, a more appropriate charge?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
When posting on Topix you crazy old füçk, there is a fine line between what's on your mind, bed pan and such ghost and You should probably see tour attendant about this??

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot Gilligan...
It's the culture..
And yet, I'm still smarter than you son.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

John Galt wrote:
If Governor Moonbeam signs the bill passed by the one-party California legislature, then schools will be required to allow boys to use the girls restrooms and play on the girls sports team based solely on their choice.
Great deal for guys who like basketball but aren't quite good enough to make the boys team. And think of the locker room fun!
Same for girls, to make it fair.
Galt is a behind the times perv. He must have never heard of or experienced using a unisex bathroom. Never been to Europe either.:-D

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Wendy Davis is on the road to becoming the next Texas Governor!"There were over 5,000 men and women in attendance on a very hot business day at the Texas State Capitol to listen to state Sen. Wendy Davis. The crowd was 10 times greater than what was expected. Women (and men) in Texas have finally reached the critical mass, the self-sustaining nature that will be required to change the Taliban nature of Texas politics. While the women of Texas have been organizing and mobilizing for some time to reclaim their dignity in a state that treats them like property or at best indentured servants, Wendy Davis has become the symbol, the encapsulation of said frustration."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/02/1220... #

Hooray for Texas! YeeHaw!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprisingly, California is currently flush with cash because of huge tax increases, but the Democrats are working hard to spend the money as quickly as possible.
The current bill permits any student to self-identify their gender preference, regardless of physical equipment, medical certification, or whether they are taking any steps to change gender.
All ya gotta do is say "I feel like a girl."
They started by giving themselves raises. And isn't it great how all of us have to pay more for gas because a few choose to drive electric or hybrid vehicles?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sure. feel better.
until the next time you post a FOX myth.
ANY anal activity makes you feel better, Freak.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

JOA 'denied'...
WHAT a 'dog and pony' SHOW!!!!!

``````````

George Zimmerman's Mother is first defense witness!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

On Thursday Kerry was spotted on his Yacht, WH denied, and State Dept.: Oops, We Lied, Kerry Was Yachting during Egypt Coup, after backtracking, Kerry’s Back aboard Yacht on Friday and the President….Golfing whose in the Oval Office? EMPTY CHAIR

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••