Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,115)

Showing posts 862,281 - 862,300 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
I guessed you missed what happened to YOUR credibility.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If George Bush had done this, we all know very well what would have happened inside the Liberal Media.
As it is, there is a great loud silence oozing from the Fourth Estate
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you watching TV?
Better yet, go read some European history:]
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll just wait a few minutes.
Typical lowlife weasel propaganda queen.

Makes sh*t up and then can't back up squat!

ROTFMALO!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
distrust....
Bush cancelled trip to Europe over fears of protest violence, possible arrest warrant
http://www.ibtimes.com/bush-cancelled-trip-eu...
and i'm real worried about being on the wrong side of 3 million FOXbots.
You should have at least read the first paragraph in your own article.

"George W. Bush, the former president of the U.S., cancelled a trip to Switzerland for next weekend due to potential protest demonstrations by human rights groups over the treatment of prisoners at Guantánamo Bay as well as the threat of his arrest."

Guess Obama won't be going there anytime soon either.

At least Germany didn't threaten a Cold War under the Bush administration out of mistrust and targeting and interrogating his own fellow Americans.

Snowden has now leaked this administration is doing the same with allies - Germany.

Why didn't we have a Snowden under the Bush administration?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes.
Heck, the more you post on *anything* the more amusing it becomes.
You are the product of one of those re-education camps, right?
I know son.

Hitler is amusing to right wing extremists.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

AND ALL THE LOOK AT the kids and look how pretty she is will not change the fact OBAMA is A FRAUD FOR THE 1% ,not for the poor or the elderly the homeless where have those democrat platforms gone all I hear about is GAY rights and ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS is no one else IMPORTANT IN AMERICA ANYMORE not even BLACKS ARE IMPORTANT NOT EVEN THEIR VOTES are IMPORTANT IF YOU THOUGHT YOUR VOTE MEANT SOMETHING IT DIDNT FOLKS JUST DIDNT VOTE THATS HOW OBAMA WON and CLINTON really convinced the SUBURBAN LIBERALS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS AYERS CALLED OBAMA A TERRORISTS and war criminal lolololhahahahahaha
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people are certainly working hard at it son.
working hard?

That would be a foreign concept to a sponge like you, now wouldn't it, son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention this one little gem from Saul Alinsky:
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."
There is no significance to truth to Democrats. That's why we now have a candidate for the biggest fraud to have ever existed as president.
Re-evaluate your last statement... and then come with more of your indoctrinated propaganda.
And cons like Saul Alinsky SOOO much, they rewrote and updated his book for cons to use!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Today, according to new Pew Research Center data not yet released in a report, 88% of Germans say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. In stark contrast, just 14% had confidence in Bush during his last year in office. Across Europe, Obama has received more favorable reviews than Bush, but the gap between the two American leaders has been especially wide among Germans.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...
Bush who?
Again, you should have read your own article all the way to end.

"It’s worth noting that our survey was conducted before the recent revelations about the NSA’s surveillance programs which, according to some commentators, have generated strong opposition in Germany."
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

update wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
$6 TRILLION FOR BUSH DISASTER WARS!
$6 THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS.
for war!
Death of hundreds of thousands of souls.
Ruined a whole country or two!
Your Bush.
ohhhhhhhhh and this:
$125,000 paid to non army truck drivers, plus billed out to taxpayers plus profits,
NO BID CONTRACTS.
$18,000 paid to army truck drivers.
Halliburton billed out $28 per meal per soldier! Use 2 plates, one to cover your food while you walk, Halliburton billed out another $28 for the second plate!
NO BID CONTRACTS.
$56 per meal! WOW! someone got paid off these wars!
..........TRILLIONS..........
200,000 soldiers, 3 meals a day, for 10 years!
My calculator couldn't go that high!
believe that is $3.8 BILLION for a $3 dollar meal!
republicans did that! waste and fraud?
I just broke out the big calculator!

$122 Billion! for overpriced $3 meals.

ask any soldier: they always grab 2 Styrofoam plates, one to cover the food, the dust was unbearable indoors!

Now that is BIG WAR BUSINESS.

Texas: no bid style!

Was that the plan all along?

Pass out BILLIONS to Bush and Dickkks friends?

It all added up to TRILLIONS.

EVERY CENT BORROWED IN YOUR NAME.

enjoy that fraud? Republicans?

(and oil went up! ever since: thanks dipppssshhtttts!)
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Anti-Bullying Bill Could Jail People Who Criticize Politicians

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/01/anti-bullyin...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The dread of having to deal with the scumbags who sell cars is the biggest reason people put off purchase of a new car.
Galt looks forward to the day when the consumer can order directly from the manufacturer and cut out the obscene profits of the low-life car dealers.
And some used car dealers actually lie and withhold the truth too!

Shocking. But they'd be the first ones hired by Obama's media.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Today, according to new Pew Research Center data not yet released in a report, 88% of Germans say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. In stark contrast, just 14% had confidence in Bush during his last year in office. Across Europe, Obama has received more favorable reviews than Bush, but the gap between the two American leaders has been especially wide among Germans.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...
Bush who?
88%
BWAAAAWW HAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWW
That reminds me of those bullshit show elections for some third-world dictator who gets 90 percent of the vote.

Even an idiot like you should know not to post rediculous figures like that.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And cons like Saul Alinsky SOOO much, they rewrote and updated his book for cons to use!
... goddam idiots.

Know the enemy, dufus.

Your post would be Saul Alinsky rule number 5, wouldn't it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Anti-Bullying Bill Could Jail People Who Criticize Politicians
http://intellihub.com/2013/07/01/anti-bullyin...
Bullying is a physical act.
This is nothing more than an attempt to jail people who disagree with the government's agenda.

Should be go over the First Amendment again for everyone who has never read the Constitution... like Obama?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And cons like Saul Alinsky SOOO much, they rewrote and updated his book for cons to use!
You Gilligan are one creepy-ass cracker.

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Swipe your VISA while saying "AHHH"
I read this right before turning off my computer last night. Thought about it again before going to sleep and had to chuckle again - half asleep.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have at least read the first paragraph in your own article.
"George W. Bush, the former president of the U.S., cancelled a trip to Switzerland for next weekend due to potential protest demonstrations by human rights groups over the treatment of prisoners at Guantánamo Bay as well as the threat of his arrest."
Guess Obama won't be going there anytime soon either.
At least Germany didn't threaten a Cold War under the Bush administration out of mistrust and targeting and interrogating his own fellow Americans.
Snowden has now leaked this administration is doing the same with allies - Germany.
Why didn't we have a Snowden under the Bush administration?
you really are living in the FOX bubble.

Bush-Era NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov’t Surveillance — and You Won’t Believe Who He Says They Spied On

Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.

He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.

“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial.

He went on:“But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people.”

Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.

“Here’s the big one,” he said.“[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/bu... #

Bush who?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical lowlife weasel propaganda queen.
Makes sh*t up and then can't back up squat!
ROTFMALO!!!!
hold on a minute while i change my Topix name so i can avoid looking like a fool.

then we can start from scratch.

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,281 - 862,300 of1,033,569
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 42,926
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Grand Birther 167,377
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,000
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 24 min boundary painter 326
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min boundary painter 4,020
Abby 4-16 41 min Mister Tonka 29
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min prognosticator 96,006
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••