Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,105)

Showing posts 862,081 - 862,100 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
PdePoop and Cway hail from the same institution:]
Even take the same meds
Fact are like kryptonite to you righties. Where the light of day never shines.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the thirtieth time you've referenced how Sweden is doing to make the same dumbass point.
You get an erection every time you find a flaw in someone's comment, just like a typical junior high school moron. Grow up.
You get an erectile dysfunction every time he brings up PeeDePoop's miserable and laughable failures.

Get a Strap-On:]
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are painful for you righties, huh?
If you ever post one, I can then let you know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... can you include a photo of Detroit today the next time you post this blatant bullshit?
Mr. Bullshit cries BS.

you write some of the most fantasy driven crap that i've ever seen outside of a birther site, so i'm really super upset that You would cry BS.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those facts dealing with Liberal lies along with Tax & Spend policies.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Already back after your marathon posting last night? Five hours sleep? What a loser.
You've had a lifetime of sleep so far.

And you're going to talk about my 5?

Hell, try waking up for 5 hrs., Dood!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Well, it seems the only place in government where the Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence today is the government of the United States. They were tossed out on their asses in Egypt.
I wonder how long it will be until our government realizes they are nothing more than a medieval social cancer and toss them out of the White House, too.
... well, we'll have to toss out the enemies of the United States first, most likely.
I just hope it doesn't take the same thing to get rid of the muslim terrorists here as it took to get rid of them in Egypt.
Why don't you start by removing the Christian terrorists right there in Texas that are making laws to interfer with women's right to control their own bodies?
This is real terrorism, unlike your fantasy world.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
NYT: IRS Scrutiny Less Ideologically Driven Than Previously Thought
A report published online Thursday by The New York Times found that the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny toward groups applying for tax-exempt status often transcended ideology, and the agency's so-called targeting was actually "more about how a process instructing reviewers to 'be on the lookout' for selected terms" used by any organization in its application.
The Times approached a number of organizations based on the agency's "lookout list" warnings and found groups that advocated on behalf of "occupied territorites" and "open source software developers" also dealt with long waits and invasive prying — similar to the frustrations endured by conservative and tea party groups.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...
The Liberal Media is trying desperately to make their Magic Negro look better. They've been working nonstop to change the IRS Scandal into a malleable dialogue.

It is a hilarious sham:]

But it's a full meal for you. You don't even chew before you swallow it:]
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Bullshit cries BS.
you write some of the most fantasy driven crap that i've ever seen outside of a birther site, so i'm really super upset that You would cry BS.
That is so true, without doubt old DB is the biggest Walter Mitty on here. I'll bet he has never been out of Texas, but then again that's like living in a foreign country.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

The Tyranny of Flag Waving Rights Stealing Republicans Tarnishes Independence Day

As Americans take time to reflect on and celebrate the day the Founding Fathers declared the 13 colonies’ independence from what the they called English tyranny with flag waving, parades, and firework displays, a growing segment of the population are exploring new ways to subvert other citizens’ freedoms and expressing their desire to reinstate the same conditions that drove colonists to break away from England 237 years ago. It is little surprise that those who most demand freedom and complain their liberties are being trampled asunder are looking to a repressive nation as a model to suppress other Americans’ basic rights guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution, and in an affront to the nation’s founders are using religious grounds as a reason to attempt abolishing some Americans’“freedom of speech” and “the right of the people peaceably to assemble.” So-called social conservatives love to wrap themselves in the flag and claim the Constitution as their own, and are wont to tout their man-god Ronald Reagan’s courage in standing up to the Soviet Union. However, now they are expressing unflagging support and glowing admiration for the former Soviet Union’s tyranny as the model they yearn to follow in preventing all Americans from exercising their Constitutional rights.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/04/tyrann...
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you will thank Obama for his contribution to collapsing the economy and turning this government into an Orwellian dictatorship, joining the terrorists, and preparation for an all-out war against the American people, right?
... just one question, though.
When is the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."
To the rest of us, truth is merely a statement of fact. You know, the truth.
LOL! Funny stuff, not a word a truth.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Well, it seems the only place in government where the Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence today is the government of the United States. They were tossed out on their asses in Egypt.
I wonder how long it will be until our government realizes they are nothing more than a medieval social cancer and toss them out of the White House, too.
... well, we'll have to toss out the enemies of the United States first, most likely.
I just hope it doesn't take the same thing to get rid of the muslim terrorists here as it took to get rid of them in Egypt.
Ever notice the striking simularity between the O'bama logo and Egypt's Salafi Al Nour party? O'bama corrupted Egypt's elections just like he corrupted ours. Probably used the same technology to cheat and win:
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013070432831/li...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about Waxman except the erection part...The only one he has seen is the one he is receiving as he remains in that bent over position..That's the only way righties can recieve blood flow..
...says the guy with a pink German Helmet sitting atop his drooping wimp shoulders....

You look like a gay, cross-dressed Darth Vader:]
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Good morning rightwing domestic terrorists, lefties, and assorted non-affiliates.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start by removing the Christian terrorists right there in Texas that are making laws to interfer with women's right to control their own bodies?
How is life in Lala Land, Reichtard?
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Why do we get all the rightwing whackjobs on this thread? Where are all the smart conservatives?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact are like kryptonite to you righties. Where the light of day never shines.
Obviously, you are another comic book fan of reality.

You must look cute with the cape, mask and wearing those trap-door tights:]
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Liberal Media is trying desperately to make their Magic Negro look better. They've been working nonstop to change the IRS Scandal into a malleable dialogue.
It is a hilarious sham:]
But it's a full meal for you. You don't even chew before you swallow it:]
malleable dialogue?

working to change the mythical FOX version of everything that wasn't a scandal when it happened when Bush was in office?

though 'working' might be a bit of an overstatement. it's not like FOX myths are in the mainstream. so why get worked up about what 3 million FOXbots have been trained to believe?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As I see it, everything we should be celebrating on Independence Day-- we are in serious danger of losing. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I become convinced that rather than grilling hamburgers and hotdogs we ought to be grilling our nation's leaders. Instead of staying in our backyards comfortably around the pool and/or picnic tables, we ought to be in the streets demanding that our freedoms and liberty be restored!
I am convinced that America is under a greater threat today from her current crop of leaders than she ever was under the reign of King George!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo true, Just think if there were no such thing as religions how much better off the world would be,how anyone can deny that is to ignore reality and the facts. But then that's what righties do daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 862,081 - 862,100 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 23 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs