Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
862,021 - 862,040 of 1,100,511 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#938200 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You enjoy your day as well.
Homer will send Obama a thank you note on your behalf for his steadfast and steel will and his extraordinary stewardship in keeping this nation the most beneficial, benevolent, and remarkable nation and government in the history of civilization.
Cheers.
So, you will thank Obama for his contribution to collapsing the economy and turning this government into an Orwellian dictatorship, joining the terrorists, and preparation for an all-out war against the American people, right?

... just one question, though.
When is the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?

"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."

To the rest of us, truth is merely a statement of fact. You know, the truth.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938201 Jul 5, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
<quoted text>
Tool for sure
Facts are painful for you righties, huh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938202 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's upset?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... ..
Cway: "I'M NOT YELLING, DAMMIT!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... ..
Already back after your marathon posting last night? Five hours sleep? What a loser.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#938203 Jul 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LIAR! The housing market started to collapse in 2006 before the Democrats took control of Congress. It had nothing to do with any government program and everything to do with unregulated mortgage brokers and the equally unregulated market in mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps.
Holder didn't send any weapons to Mexico you mendacious piece of crap, they were going to get there "Fast and Furious" or not thanks to a Republican administration and Congress refusing to reauthorize the assault weapons ban and Republican run states that allow multiple purchases of assault weapons.
You're an idiot DB!
PdePoop and Cway hail from the same institution:]

Even take the same meds

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938204 Jul 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay, if that's what you call proficiently, then fine. I was in 9th grade for 3 months before I was expelled from school. I went back 15 years later & got my GED. If they can't read or write, that's on them. I have sons &, they need help with school work. Why would I sit here lying about my life. I could tell you everything about me & you still wouldn't know me. My whole point is, understanding & seeing the life is different from living it! I lived it, I know it like the back of my hand. As for those dude that can't read or write elementary school English, tell them there's adult education centers across America & it is never too late!
... bullshit....
Yes, you idiots seem to think that computer in front of you is something more than a mere inanimate object. You actually think there is a real world inside where you can live a Walter Mitty life.

... one more time: bullshit. You're a liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#938205 Jul 5, 2013
NYT: IRS Scrutiny Less Ideologically Driven Than Previously Thought

A report published online Thursday by The New York Times found that the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny toward groups applying for tax-exempt status often transcended ideology, and the agency's so-called targeting was actually "more about how a process instructing reviewers to 'be on the lookout' for selected terms" used by any organization in its application.

The Times approached a number of organizations based on the agency's "lookout list" warnings and found groups that advocated on behalf of "occupied territorites" and "open source software developers" also dealt with long waits and invasive prying similar to the frustrations endured by conservative and tea party groups.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...

Lapeer, MI

#938206 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since that's a daily occurance for an idiot like you, you assume it happens to all..Sorry butt breath, you are in an exclusive club...All redneck gun totting bible thumping fanatical lowlifes. Where the sun never shines, other than when you are kissing that area. LMAO
Don't you blood suckers crawl back into your coffins at sunrise?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938207 Jul 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Democratic Run States Move Forward While Republican Controlled States Dither
Looking at state governments around the United States, one lesson becomes clear. Put Democrats in charge and good things can happen. Give Republicans control of the machinery of government and they will dither or turn the clock backwards. While it has become fashionable for cynics to lament the ineffectiveness of both political parties in governing, a look at the United States right now reveals that when Democrats are given a governing majority they will pass common sense legislative agendas that benefit the populations they serve. Put Republicans in charge and they will try to suppress the vote, probe vaginas and pass laws that are wildly unpopular even with Republican voters. Ignore the false equivalency cynicism. In our current political climate, the difference between Democratic and Republican controlled states could hardly be any wider.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/03/democr...
... can you include a photo of Detroit today the next time you post this blatant bullshit?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938208 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the thirtieth time you've referenced how Sweden is doing to make the same dumbass point.
You get an erection every time you find a flaw in someone's comment, just like a typical junior high school moron. Grow up.
I agree about Waxman except the erection part...The only one he has seen is the one he is receiving as he remains in that bent over position..That's the only way righties can recieve blood flow..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938209 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you blood suckers crawl back into your coffins at sunrise?
These are the DayWalkers.

Lapeer, MI

#938210 Jul 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes stupid, he has a large home that he lives in and works out of. His home/office is also outfitted with solar panels and has geothermal heating/cooling reducing the amount of power he uses and the power he does purchase comes from a green utility program that invests in solar, methane and wind utilities. Since green power comes with a higher price tag than coal and other fossil fuel power then he's putting his money where his mouth is. We haven't come up with a way to make jets more environmentally friendly yet although NASA and others are working on it, but the man does have to get around for business just like the Koch brothers do.
Yes! Yes! Yes!

And he wears a Green Cape with green leotards. He can leap over tall Coal-Fired Power Plants in a single bound!

But YOU are the real comic book character:]

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938212 Jul 5, 2013
Well, it seems the only place in government where the Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence today is the government of the United States. They were tossed out on their asses in Egypt.
I wonder how long it will be until our government realizes they are nothing more than a medieval social cancer and toss them out of the White House, too.
... well, we'll have to toss out the enemies of the United States first, most likely.
I just hope it doesn't take the same thing to get rid of the muslim terrorists here as it took to get rid of them in Egypt.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938213 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
PdePoop and Cway hail from the same institution:]
Even take the same meds
Fact are like kryptonite to you righties. Where the light of day never shines.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#938214 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the thirtieth time you've referenced how Sweden is doing to make the same dumbass point.
You get an erection every time you find a flaw in someone's comment, just like a typical junior high school moron. Grow up.
You get an erectile dysfunction every time he brings up PeeDePoop's miserable and laughable failures.

Get a Strap-On:]
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#938215 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever post one, I can then let you know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#938216 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... can you include a photo of Detroit today the next time you post this blatant bullshit?
Mr. Bullshit cries BS.

you write some of the most fantasy driven crap that i've ever seen outside of a birther site, so i'm really super upset that You would cry BS.

Lapeer, MI

#938217 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only those facts dealing with Liberal lies along with Tax & Spend policies.

Lapeer, MI

#938218 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Already back after your marathon posting last night? Five hours sleep? What a loser.
You've had a lifetime of sleep so far.

And you're going to talk about my 5?

Hell, try waking up for 5 hrs., Dood!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938219 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Well, it seems the only place in government where the Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence today is the government of the United States. They were tossed out on their asses in Egypt.
I wonder how long it will be until our government realizes they are nothing more than a medieval social cancer and toss them out of the White House, too.
... well, we'll have to toss out the enemies of the United States first, most likely.
I just hope it doesn't take the same thing to get rid of the muslim terrorists here as it took to get rid of them in Egypt.
Why don't you start by removing the Christian terrorists right there in Texas that are making laws to interfer with women's right to control their own bodies?
This is real terrorism, unlike your fantasy world.

Lapeer, MI

#938220 Jul 5, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
NYT: IRS Scrutiny Less Ideologically Driven Than Previously Thought
A report published online Thursday by The New York Times found that the Internal Revenue Service's scrutiny toward groups applying for tax-exempt status often transcended ideology, and the agency's so-called targeting was actually "more about how a process instructing reviewers to 'be on the lookout' for selected terms" used by any organization in its application.
The Times approached a number of organizations based on the agency's "lookout list" warnings and found groups that advocated on behalf of "occupied territorites" and "open source software developers" also dealt with long waits and invasive prying similar to the frustrations endured by conservative and tea party groups.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/n...
The Liberal Media is trying desperately to make their Magic Negro look better. They've been working nonstop to change the IRS Scandal into a malleable dialogue.

It is a hilarious sham:]

But it's a full meal for you. You don't even chew before you swallow it:]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 46 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••