Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938327 Jul 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Megyn Kendall aka Kelly has been promoted to FNC Prime Time and word on the street is that she'll be elbowing Geta Van Sistern to a later, less worthy time slot.
Her new show will appear after she returns from maternity leave.
I told you she looked great in blue.
Megyn Kendall has more legal experience than the two Obama mutts combined.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938328 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
due first you claim President Obama is a Muslim terrorist, now he's a communist? You do realize he can't be both.
Why not?
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938329 Jul 5, 2013
Obama honors military on July Fourth

Millions of Americans spent July Fourth at barbecues in backyards across the nation, including the most famous backyard of them all.

Members of the military and their families converged on the south lawn of the White House on Thursday as President Obama continued an historical tradition of honoring the nation's armed forces on Independence Day.

"We are incredibly grateful for your service," Obama told his guests.

As the nation celebrates its independence, it especially appreciates those "who are willing to fight" for the ideals of the American Revolution that began with Declaration of Independence in 1776, the president said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

You wouldn't see that in any Communist Muslim Terrorist Manifesto.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#938330 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You guys should get together and start a revolution. Come on if you really feel this way, do it. Do it now! Don't be a bunch of wusses.
Of course when you traitors are thrown in jail, you don't know me.
Would you mean a rebellion against the Constitution?
Now, why would constitutionalists start a rebellion against the constitution?
There is no doubt the Democrats will push this country to civil war. They know this. That's why Janet Napolitano is procuring more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.

So, just when do you Democrats plan to use all that weaponry Janet Napolitano is buying? Are you waiting until enough Wahhabist terrorists get here with "special traveller" status or just walk into the United States from Mexico?

What's the plan? Are you going to conspire with the muslim terrorists and have a huge wave of terrorist attacks coincident with the next election, then declare an emergency and "postpone" the election, then wait until real Americans stand with the Constitution?
Is that the plan?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#938331 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You guys should get together and start a revolution. Come on if you really feel this way, do it. Do it now! Don't be a bunch of wusses.
Of course when you traitors are thrown in jail, you don't know me.
If we do then I suggest you cower in a corner and hide as we will rout you out like rats.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938332 Jul 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad truth hidden by this propaganda is that the economy is adding many part-time jobs and losing full-time jobs, mostly in response to ObamaKKKare.
Galt slowly sinking into far rightwing abyss. When are you going to take up arms with Positronium and DBWriter, Shining Elctron et al and overthrow the government?
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938333 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of a case in history when a communist or a muslim terrorist voluntarily gave up any position of power they achieved. Text in some document like a constitution means nothing to them.
It is very likely we'll have to physically remove them from the White House. They are very obviously preparing for a large-scale war with the American people, and importing Wahhabist terrorists on a large scale.... we'll see.
WTF you waiting for?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938334 Jul 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Captain Ghost
It's the culture
Envy and stupid, that be you. Old surprize living in his moms basement collecting his food stamps and complaining like the fool he has proven to be. Kinda sad...NOT.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#938335 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You get on the train to looneyville when you begin your second sentence.
In case you've been in a coma the past 4 years or so, the government hasn't even had a goddam budget since Obama took office. The Democrats have no intent to put controls on spending.
It is ludicrous to put "work with Obama" and "control spending" in the same sentence, unless you include "is diametrically opposed to".
Besides, Obama's only function in government is to read scripts given to him as ordered. Any discussion with Obama on anything is a waste of time because he's nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president.
The only reason there was a slowdown of government spending is the TEA Party.
Any discussion with anyone pretending to be president while the real authority lies with someone else (Vallerie Jarrett) is a waste of time.
I suggest just pretending Obama isn't even there. You can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth, and everything that comes out of his mouth is preprogrammed. Obama simply doesn't have any authority to cange even one word of the programmed statements given to him by his owners.
why don't we look at history to decide who has the better record when it comes to running up the deficit
President Reagan: Tripled the Deficit while in office
President Clinton: Reduced the Deficit and balanced the budget
President Bush: Doubled the Deficit, never had a balanced budget

Those are the facts, but with people like you that doesn't usually matter
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938336 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Remove him, WTF you waiting for?
That will occur on January 20, 2017, whether Obama is willing to leave or not.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#938337 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who has served in the Corps knows that Marine Amphibious Units (MAU) are composite units-made up of a Infantry Battalion, Helicopter Squadron, Tank Platoon, Artillery Battery, company of assault landing vehicles and logistic units.
In other words, no one is permanently assigned to a MAU, its never a home unit
They got the Imo Jima completely out of the water over at the dry docks. You can walk right under the keel.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938338 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>If we do then I suggest you cower in a corner and hide as we will rout you out like rats.
Bring it on peanut.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938339 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, first please take a High School English Class in Grammar.
Then a political science class. Communist societies are atheist, Marx hated religion. Ergo his quote Religion is the opiate of the masses.
So no you can't be a Muslim communist terrorist, Communism and Islam are mutually exclusive.
stop watching Faux News, read something and learn to think for yourself instead of parroting Faux talking points
Islam is not a religion, but rather an international terrorist conspiracy.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#938340 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, first please take a High School English Class in Grammar.
Then a political science class. Communist societies are atheist, Marx hated religion. Ergo his quote Religion is the opiate of the masses.
So no you can't be a Muslim communist terrorist, Communism and Islam are mutually exclusive.
stop watching Faux News, read something and learn to think for yourself instead of parroting Faux talking points
Dude. Nobody cares about your grammar critiques, except for a retard like you. This is a thread, not whatever the hell you think it is, oddball.

As far as politics, things have changed in the last 100 years. You should really try to keep up.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938341 Jul 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kendall has more legal experience than the two Obama mutts combined.
Hey moron, which one is "PRESIDENT"....FOXBO T. Bitch, cry, moan,bellow,envy, your misery warms my heart.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938342 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mean a rebellion against the Constitution?
Now, why would constitutionalists start a rebellion against the constitution?
There is no doubt the Democrats will push this country to civil war. They know this. That's why Janet Napolitano is procuring more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.
So, just when do you Democrats plan to use all that weaponry Janet Napolitano is buying? Are you waiting until enough Wahhabist terrorists get here with "special traveller" status or just walk into the United States from Mexico?
What's the plan? Are you going to conspire with the muslim terrorists and have a huge wave of terrorist attacks coincident with the next election, then declare an emergency and "postpone" the election, then wait until real Americans stand with the Constitution?
Is that the plan?
Well if it is I would suggest a pre-emptive strike on your part.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938343 Jul 5, 2013
You rightwingers are nuts, you realize this yes?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938344 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt slowly sinking into far rightwing abyss. When are you going to take up arms with Positronium and DBWriter, Shining Elctron et al and overthrow the government?
Dig into the jobs figures and learn the truth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938345 Jul 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have had Kaiser for years and they have been terrific. Great doctors and terrific medical care. I spent 24 days in a Kaiser hospital after cancer surgery and last year my husband had surgery for a serious heart problem. Cost to us...other than our monthly premiums...zero. Not one dime and we are both doing great. I always highly recommend them to everyone and haven't heard a single complaint from anyone. Believe me, I have stayed at non-Kaiser hospitals and Kaiser outshines them all.
Yep. They've really upgraded things here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938346 Jul 5, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LIAR! The housing market started to collapse in 2006 before the Democrats took control of Congress. It had nothing to do with any government program and everything to do with unregulated mortgage brokers and the equally unregulated market in mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps.
Holder didn't send any weapons to Mexico you mendacious piece of crap, they were going to get there "Fast and Furious" or not thanks to a Republican administration and Congress refusing to reauthorize the assault weapons ban and Republican run states that allow multiple purchases of assault weapons.
You're an idiot DB!
Shhhhh! They still can't accept the truth that capitalism caused the collapse.

This is why it's one of the few times they DEMAND more regulations!

The whole bunch just can't make up their minds on where they stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min wojar is a homo 182,315
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min Frijoles 71,305
Christmas a time for reflection on 47 years in ... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 7
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 4 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 5 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago