Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938306 Jul 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have had Kaiser for years and they have been terrific. Great doctors and terrific medical care. I spent 24 days in a Kaiser hospital after cancer surgery and last year my husband had surgery for a serious heart problem. Cost to us...other than our monthly premiums...zero. Not one dime and we are both doing great. I always highly recommend them to everyone and haven't heard a single complaint from anyone. Believe me, I have stayed at non-Kaiser hospitals and Kaiser outshines them all.
Galt now understands why professional high-rate consumers of medical care such as you and your husband want free medical care, particularly when others pay for it.

Your medical expenses in one year far exceed all the premiums that you have paid in a lifetime, so who do you think is paying for it? Beware of the ObamaKKKare panel that decides that you are a cost-inefficient unit.

Kaiser is an HMO and Galt's opinion is that all HMOs suck.

When a person has cancer or a serious heart problem, they normally want to seek the best care for their condition and not be trapped in one system. Not worth your life to save a few bucks in a system whose objective is to minimize care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938307 Jul 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. As far as I know, those other insurers are not dominant in the group market when it comes to city, county and state of California plans so naturally they are not anxious to cooperate with the state's exchange program. We don't need them.
Assume you mean they insure employees in private business instead of government employees. So what?

So, you're a government employee spending most of your time in a hospital while the taxpayers continue your salary. Just another welfare case.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#938308 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
See what happens when the growth of government is slowed? Say, "Thank you, TEA Party."
Imagine how good things would be if the government actually got smaller and back to a size the economy can actually pay for.
When a government has to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for its day-to-day existence, an idiot can tell you that government will collapse.
Now, after the government collapses, just how will you Democrats in the uncivilized urban centers eat?
... you never thought about that, did you dumbass?
So, you are actually arguing that Obama's 'Sequestration' was really good for the U S economy? Then ,what would have been better would be for Congress republicans to have actually worked with Obama on planned reductions in Government spending and revenue enhancement where it could do the most good rather than this, scatter-gun, pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey across the board cuts that hurts everyone . Sequestration shrinks the economy ,but it does nothing to create the conditions for new employment and jobs--Europe, Greece, Egypt, the Arab Spring countries found that out the hard way with people rioting in the streets.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#938309 Jul 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>As I see it, everything we should be celebrating on Independence Day-- we are in serious danger of losing. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I become convinced that rather than grilling hamburgers and hotdogs we ought to be grilling our nation's leaders. Instead of staying in our backyards comfortably around the pool and/or picnic tables, we ought to be in the streets demanding that our freedoms and liberty be restored!
I am convinced that America is under a greater threat today from her current crop of leaders than she ever was under the reign of King George!
I don't know who you are but we both seem to me to occupy the same mind.
Oh yeah, I did all of that hotdogs and hamburger stuff too but I was very saddened the whole day as I was thinking the same thing.
You bet we should be grilling our nations corrupt leaders instead.
I am also convinced that we are under a greater threat today than ever before and we should be doing the same thing that Egypt did 2 days ago.
BTW during all that celebrating that I attended, I never did hear one patriotic word spoken at all by anyone.
When the day was finally over a little girl that was there who must have sensed what I was thinking walked up to me and showed me a little flag she had in her pocket. She said:
"I really like this" and "do you think it is pretty?".
I said "yes, it is the prettiest thing you will ever see"
At that point I had to leave because I couldn't contain myself any longer.
I felt better when I returned home knowing that there was at least one spark of patriotism at that party.
It only takes that one spark to do what is desperately needed to fix our ailing nation and get rid of those who want to destroy it.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#938310 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
31st MAU.
I could have been the cook.
))))))))))
anybody who has served in the Corps knows that Marine Amphibious Units (MAU) are composite units-made up of a Infantry Battalion, Helicopter Squadron, Tank Platoon, Artillery Battery, company of assault landing vehicles and logistic units.

In other words, no one is permanently assigned to a MAU, its never a home unit

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#938311 Jul 5, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you seriously feel this way do something about it. Why are you here posting?
Because we are voicing our opinions.
Obama is a commie, imo.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#938312 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
due first you claim President Obama is a Muslim terrorist, now he's a communist? You do realize he can't be both.
You've got to be kidding me.
You really can't see how a muslim terrorist can't also be a communist. The connection is a hatred of the United States. Obama easily fits into that scope.
Actually, Obama is nothing more than a prostitute doing whatever it takes to do nothing while he rides in the gold seat on the government gravy train. It just so happens he spent his entire life being supported by the Communist Party USA and being indoctrinated with their version of hatred of the United States. Then he gets a muslim ring. Today he has Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day.
You'd know this if you don't live in a cave.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#938313 Jul 5, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More like your hero, Zimmerman, chased after Martin, got himself into a fight he couldn't handle as you sissies always do, then resorted to lethal force.
Live with it, GOP racist punk.
'Someone posted this about George Zimmerman...I am a RN and I can speak about his head wounds. If his head had been repeatedly beaten into the concrete and he was barely conscious the paramedics wouldve strapped him to a board to immobilze him. They wouldve taken him to the hospital and performed a MRI and CT scan to test for brain injuries. They wouldve done an X-ray to rule out a cranial fracture. Instead they clean up his scratches and let him go to the police station. Why is blood not on the concrete. The head lacerations wouldve bled profusely.'
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938314 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a muslim. Obama declared himself a subject to the King of Saudi Arabia (you'd know that if you knew anything at all about protocols in the Arab world). Obama has muslim terrorists in the White House every day (there is a direct link between the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda, and every other Wahhabist terrorist organization). Obama has given every Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport "special traveller" priviledges to enter the United States.
You'd have to start thinking to think for a second, dupe.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama and the Democrats.
LOL! Too funny.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938315 Jul 5, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link to your opinion?
Most wise consumers with high-deductible policies never file a claim, have a MLR of zero, and are extremely happy to be in good health.

Other folks like you, with cradle-to-grave coverage, live in medical clinics and hospitals.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#938316 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question Obama was indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life. It was the Communist Party USA that paid for his existence while he was a poor student at Occidental, never even attended classes at Columbia, and who knows what he did at Harvard.
He serves the agenda of the Communist Party USA, that's for sure.
He also serves the agenda of the muslim terrorists.
The common link between those two is both want to destroy the constitutional republic of the United States.
Concur. He is a commie for sure. He needs to be quickly removed, imo.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938317 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Because we are voicing our opinions.
Obama is a commie, imo.
Ah opinions. You sure? Most are stating them as facts. Either way it's ridiculous.

In my opinion you are an un-informed dolt, no offense.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#938318 Jul 5, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
due first you claim President Obama is a Muslim terrorist, now he's a communist? You do realize he can't be both.
BULLS*IT! He sure can be.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938319 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but we both seem to me to occupy the same mind.
Oh yeah, I did all of that hotdogs and hamburger stuff too but I was very saddened the whole day as I was thinking the same thing.
You bet we should be grilling our nations corrupt leaders instead.
I am also convinced that we are under a greater threat today than ever before and we should be doing the same thing that Egypt did 2 days ago.
BTW during all that celebrating that I attended, I never did hear one patriotic word spoken at all by anyone.
When the day was finally over a little girl that was there who must have sensed what I was thinking walked up to me and showed me a little flag she had in her pocket. She said:
"I really like this" and "do you think it is pretty?".
I said "yes, it is the prettiest thing you will ever see"
At that point I had to leave because I couldn't contain myself any longer.
I felt better when I returned home knowing that there was at least one spark of patriotism at that party.
It only takes that one spark to do what is desperately needed to fix our ailing nation and get rid of those who want to destroy it.
You guys should get together and start a revolution. Come on if you really feel this way, do it. Do it now! Don't be a bunch of wusses.

Of course when you traitors are thrown in jail, you don't know me.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938320 Jul 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are actually arguing that Obama's 'Sequestration' was really good for the U S economy? Then ,what would have been better would be for Congress republicans to have actually worked with Obama on planned reductions in Government spending and revenue enhancement where it could do the most good rather than this, scatter-gun, pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey across the board cuts that hurts everyone . Sequestration shrinks the economy ,but it does nothing to create the conditions for new employment and jobs--Europe, Greece, Egypt, the Arab Spring countries found that out the hard way with people rioting in the streets.
You get on the train to looneyville when you begin your second sentence.
In case you've been in a coma the past 4 years or so, the government hasn't even had a goddam budget since Obama took office. The Democrats have no intent to put controls on spending.
It is ludicrous to put "work with Obama" and "control spending" in the same sentence, unless you include "is diametrically opposed to".

Besides, Obama's only function in government is to read scripts given to him as ordered. Any discussion with Obama on anything is a waste of time because he's nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president.

The only reason there was a slowdown of government spending is the TEA Party.

Any discussion with anyone pretending to be president while the real authority lies with someone else (Vallerie Jarrett) is a waste of time.
I suggest just pretending Obama isn't even there. You can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth, and everything that comes out of his mouth is preprogrammed. Obama simply doesn't have any authority to cange even one word of the programmed statements given to him by his owners.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#938321 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. He is a commie for sure. He needs to be quickly removed, imo.
Remove him, WTF you waiting for?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938322 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Concur. He is a commie for sure. He needs to be quickly removed, imo.
I don't know of a case in history when a communist or a muslim terrorist voluntarily gave up any position of power they achieved. Text in some document like a constitution means nothing to them.
It is very likely we'll have to physically remove them from the White House. They are very obviously preparing for a large-scale war with the American people, and importing Wahhabist terrorists on a large scale.... we'll see.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938323 Jul 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"economy added 195,000 jobs in June, the Labor Department reported Friday morning, slightly more than analysts had been expecting and suggesting steady growth."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/06/business/ec...
The sad truth hidden by this propaganda is that the economy is adding many part-time jobs and losing full-time jobs, mostly in response to ObamaKKKare.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938325 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman can't afford an abortion, and she gives birth, can she just leave it on the sidewalk because the responsibility of caring for a child infringes on her privacy? Can she just put it in a dumptster?
It seems to me that if a woman can kill a baby before it is born, she can abandon it on the sidewalk after it is born.
Why wouldn't this be true?
For the same reason they don't pass laws to keep right wing social misfits from masterbaiting and sending all those "babies" down the toilet. How many "babies" have you killed?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#938326 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me.
You really can't see how a muslim terrorist can't also be a communist. The connection is a hatred of the United States. Obama easily fits into that scope.
Actually, Obama is nothing more than a prostitute doing whatever it takes to do nothing while he rides in the gold seat on the government gravy train. It just so happens he spent his entire life being supported by the Communist Party USA and being indoctrinated with their version of hatred of the United States. Then he gets a muslim ring. Today he has Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day.
You'd know this if you don't live in a cave.
Dude, first please take a High School English Class in Grammar.
Then a political science class. Communist societies are atheist, Marx hated religion. Ergo his quote Religion is the opiate of the masses.

So no you can't be a Muslim communist terrorist, Communism and Islam are mutually exclusive.

stop watching Faux News, read something and learn to think for yourself instead of parroting Faux talking points

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Enter 182,113
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 1 hr Reddog 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,333
delhi female 3 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 4 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance