Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#938286 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, whenever you idiot baggers say so of course. You morons are the worst thing that has happened to this nation in a long while. Thank goodness it was short lived. Pathetic fanatical bitches dictating religion, morals, surpressing women and all minorities kinda like Al Qaeda insanity. Just reading your warped posts are proof positive of that.
... now back to the discussion....

"... that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness...."
Please tell us when life begins.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#938287 Jul 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
If the law is Government then yes they have to protect the public
from Doctors that are criminals. Even taking out our organs
and our blood is criminal. We are brainwashed to believe
Doctors and what they tell us. It is abuse.
Now they are telling people that they only have 6 months to live.
The patient becomes depressed and stops eating. Belief in
God and that he wants us to live gives us hope.
Most Doctors are criminals. People believe that doctors are the smartest people in the bunch. They aren't.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938288 Jul 5, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in God is not religion.
It is who we are.
We know him.
Really, please do tell? And just how many of them are there? Only for the very weak minded do they exist. Christopher Hitchins who passed away last year from cancer had the perfect answer when asked if he was afraid to die and his response was...." The earth was here a couple billion years before I was ever born and that didn't inconvenience me at all".

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938289 Jul 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>One word describes him: Communist!
Elected by the uninformed.
Whose ultimate goal is:
To "fundamentally" transform:
The United States of America.
Incrementally into:
A nation no longer free.
By a process which he calls:
"Evolving"
This is IMAO:
TREASON!
There is no question Obama was indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life. It was the Communist Party USA that paid for his existence while he was a poor student at Occidental, never even attended classes at Columbia, and who knows what he did at Harvard.

He serves the agenda of the Communist Party USA, that's for sure.
He also serves the agenda of the muslim terrorists.
The common link between those two is both want to destroy the constitutional republic of the United States.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938290 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a muslim. Obama declared himself a subject to the King of Saudi Arabia (you'd know that if you knew anything at all about protocols in the Arab world). Obama has muslim terrorists in the White House every day (there is a direct link between the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda, and every other Wahhabist terrorist organization). Obama has given every Wahhabist terrorist with a Saudi passport "special traveller" priviledges to enter the United States.
You'd have to start thinking to think for a second, dupe.
Obama was indoctrinated in hatred of the United States his entire life. Any enemy of the United States is a friend to Obama and the Democrats.
Sooo based on that warped and perverted logic George Bush would be a Queer since he actually kissed the King????I'll bet you are gay aren't you???Which by the way is ok by me, just be upfront with who and what you are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938291 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
At birth.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938292 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... now back to the discussion....
Come on Walter enlighten us on some more of your BS adventures. LMAO
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#938293 Jul 5, 2013
Megyn Kendall aka Kelly has been promoted to FNC Prime Time and word on the street is that she'll be elbowing Geta Van Sistern to a later, less worthy time slot.

Her new show will appear after she returns from maternity leave.

I told you she looked great in blue.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938294 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Realtime, I was not aware of that. I appreciate your very informative posts. I hope your 4th was a good one. I was in Fredricksburg yesterday for an event..Garry Owen.
Oh, bullshit. You're a lying goddam reservist pretending to have real military experience.

I thought you'd be with your fraud buddies pretending to be Vietnam veterans you joined in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" and spend the 4th of July slandering real veterans with lies, like you did 40 years ago.
Did you get a chance to spit on veterans again yesterday?
How the fuck can you join a political party that spit on veterans and invented a system of lies to slander them with?
... oh, yeah. You were one of those people.
Never mind.

... goddam treasonous fraud.

How about we get one of those popular chants going again, just for ole time's sake. Everybody. All together now.
"BABYKILLER"

Doesn't that make you feel better?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938295 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
At birth.
What justification do you have for that conclusion?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#938296 Jul 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Control their own bodies? why are you advocating for liberal women to be prostitutes? will the liberals be able tax them? I know liberal women have a hard time controlling their own bodies--is that why they are fat? and gay? and or really ugly... They lost control?
If a woman chooses to be a prostitute what business is it of mine? More importantly, what business is it of the government? If they earn income by this profession then of course it should be taxed.
That my empty headed friend is what's called logical thinking. Consenting adults that harm no one by their actions should be free of government interference. Isn't that what you teabagger morons keep harping about here?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938297 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Walter enlighten us on some more of your BS adventures. LMAO
31st MAU.
I could have been the cook.
))))))))))

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#938298 Jul 5, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> was watching a show last night, I think on PBS, and the guy was on there explaining how NG was worse than coal. Would release far more greenhouse gases than coal and adding the the ground water destruction was a far more potential problem than coal ever was.
You need to have taped that PBS show that you watched last night on coal and other energy resources. Coal is actually the worst and industry analysts ,like in the oil industry , have, for years, underestimated the true amount of recoverable coal reserves. The actual costs of recovering natural gas from deeper within the Earth become increasingly prohibitive when you factor in that with every fracturing site between 3 or 4 million tons of water has to be used which intensifies the competition with other uses for that water, agriculture, drinking it, washing with it, cooling power plant turbines , etc. We'll run out of water before we even get enough natural gas to market to fuel our economy. In effect, there are few 'good' energy options outside of conservation (reducing consumption) and building renewable energy (solar, wind,) to optimal economic and social needs.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#938299 Jul 5, 2013
QUOTE OF THE DAY

The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power."

Curtis Dall, FDRs son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#938300 Jul 5, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
Captain Ghost

It's the culture

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#938301 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman chooses to be a prostitute what business is it of mine? More importantly, what business is it of the government? If they earn income by this profession then of course it should be taxed.
That my empty headed friend is what's called logical thinking. Consenting adults that harm no one by their actions should be free of government interference. Isn't that what you teabagger morons keep harping about here?
If a woman can't afford an abortion, and she gives birth, can she just leave it on the sidewalk because the responsibility of caring for a child infringes on her privacy? Can she just put it in a dumptster?
It seems to me that if a woman can kill a baby before it is born, she can abandon it on the sidewalk after it is born.
Why wouldn't this be true?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#938302 Jul 5, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question Obama was indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life. It was the Communist Party USA that paid for his existence while he was a poor student at Occidental, never even attended classes at Columbia, and who knows what he did at Harvard.
He serves the agenda of the Communist Party USA, that's for sure.
He also serves the agenda of the muslim terrorists.
The common link between those two is both want to destroy the constitutional republic of the United States.
due first you claim President Obama is a Muslim terrorist, now he's a communist? You do realize he can't be both.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#938303 Jul 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"economy added 195,000 jobs in June, the Labor Department reported Friday morning, slightly more than analysts had been expecting and suggesting steady growth."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/06/business/ec...
After 4.5 years, still a terrible recovery, if you can even call it that.

Hope!

Change!

Oh sure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#938304 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The unchecked spread of STDs for one. Now I have no problem with a woman, or a man for that matter, being a prostitute if that is what they want but some check should be set for cleanliness. Since I don't care much for government intrusion in our lives it is a dilemma for me I admit.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#938305 Jul 5, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
At birth.
Not according to your sweetheart Dr. Gosnell. That didn't stop him and his neck/spinal chord snippers, libtard.

I'm waiting for Obama to pardon him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 1 hr Mister Tonka 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 98,869
Chicago Pizza Blows 2 hr Donald Trump 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
20-year-old dies after fall from window in Chicago 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports