Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938109 Jul 4, 2013
This is hilarious for those who like Bush and for those who don't.

&li st=PL00F3B9FB0384F53A
Cway

United States

#938110 Jul 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"aazholeturd"
And if president nobama had not spent 100 million to tour Africa all of the above could have done, with a bunch a lot of millions left over.
Peace
KMA
yeah... right...

"...a whole bunch a lot of millions"

heh heh heh

I see you got your advanced degree in English from Frank Belknap U.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#938111 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, demonstrating ignorance on yet another subject you know nothing about.
The Bronco was broken into while in police custody.
The LA County District Attorney's Office and the Medical Examiner's Office could not explain why 1.5 cm³ of blood were missing from the original 8 cm³ taken from Simpson and placed into evidence.
Defense medical expert Dr. Henry Lee of the Connecticut State Police Forensic Science Laboratory testified that the only way such a pattern of blood stain could appear on the sock was if Simpson had a "hole" in his ankle, or a drop of blood was placed on the sock while it was not being worn.
The gloves didn't fit.
Prosecutors claimed that the presence of O.J. Simpson's blood at the crime scene was the result of blood dripping from cuts on the middle finger of his left hand. Police noted his wounds on June 13, 1994, and asserted that these were suffered during the fatal attack on Ronald Goldman. However, the defense noted that none of the gloves found had any cuts.
The policeman who found the gloves turned out to be a virulent racist and perjured himself on the witness stand.
Fuhrman was called back to the witness stand by the defense to answer more questions about the discovery of the blood marks and leather glove that he supposedly found on Simpson's property hours after the murders took place. When questioned by attorney Gerald Uelmen, Fuhrman, with his lawyer standing by his side, pleaded the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination to avoid further questioning.
Bottom line, the jury was not about to convict Simpson on the basis of testimony from a racist cop and mountains of tainted evidence.
This is laughable. It has been poured over countless times by everyone and their uncle and most conclusions were negative regarding the judge and the piss-poor prosecution team, so bad that it doesn't matter how good or bad the defense was.

"The jury spent only three hours deliberating the case that had produced 150 witnesses over 133 days and had cost $15 million to try."

3 hours. Count 'em. Just 3 f*cking hours.

They were in a hurry to get down to Chicken Schack for chitlins...

Mostly black jury from low class ghetto L.A.

Go figure. We all know the verdict on THAT jury. The Goldman family understood the purely racist call from that jury and then proceeded to get another trial and verdict against him with a normal white jury for monetary damages. They won but O.J.'s lawyers told him to move to Florida where crime figures have long hid because the State's law are configured to protect criminal assets.

The Goldman family got little to nothing.

And then the Jerk robbed a guy at gunpoint in Vegas.

A turd like O.J. or Trayvon can try to hide but their smell always gives them away eventually.

Zimmerman might get the same but I don't think the jury is all black.

Orlando, FL

#938112 Jul 4, 2013
Pelosi reminds me of a surviving widow on the Carpathia wondering if breakfast is being served on the Titanic.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#938113 Jul 4, 2013
NASA launched 2 rockets spraying Lithium over East Coast (remix)

July 4, 2013

Lithium intake in air causes:

Diarrhea •Dizziness •Nausea •Stomach pains •Vomiting •Weakness •Coma •Hand tremors •In coordination of arms and legs (ataxia)•Muscle twitches •Seizures •Slurred speech •Uncontrollable eye movement (nystagmus)•Kidney failure •Memory problems •Movement disorders •Problems keeping salts in your body •Psychosis

Lapeer, MI

#938114 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero, Zimmerman, is guilty of shooting down an unmarmed man.
Live with it, you GOP racist pig.
Your hero, Trayvon, was guilty of attacking an armed man. He died for his stupidity. Live by the Hoodie, Die by the Hoodie.

Live with it, you Liberal racist pig.

Lapeer, MI

#938115 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pond scum. Do not denigrate the intellect of your mental superiors.
Chewed your leash again tonight, eh?

Animal Control will find you in the morning humping an alley cat for sure.
Cway

United States

#938116 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost: Chimp-bots would be your fellow Democrats Grey Boast. You can thank Kennedy/Johnson for the war that killed 50,000+ of our kids for nothing. Like Obama, they followed the French.
You are suck a clueless old flock.
Kennedy inherited the war from Eisenhower, and by 1963 decided to pull out.

Because of that, Kennedy killed by the rightwing CIA in Dallas a few months later.

Kennedy replaced by fake Democrat LBJ, who in reality was a rightist warmonger embracing the CIA and military view of expanding the war in SE Asia. Gulf of Tonkin follows.

You're busted as always.

Lapeer, MI

#938117 Jul 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
President Obama
US president Barack Obama saw progress in Washington this week on three items on the wishlist of legislative changes planned for his second term: the fight against climate change; equal rights for gay and lesbian couples; and the overhaul of immigration laws to legalise 11 million illegal immigrants.
Obama’s administration wants to see how the application of federal benefits for gay couples can be extended from the 13 states and the district of Columbia where same-sex marriages are permitted to the entire country following Wednesday’s two supreme court rulings on gay marriage cases.
Similarly, the president plans to direct changes from Washington that will allow the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to negotiate with individual states to limit carbon dioxide pollution from power plants.
Rather than take on the issue himself, Obama has left responsibility for the biggest changes in immigration laws in more than a quarter of a century in the hands of politicians on Capitol Hill. This has proved fruitful so far following the Senate’s 68 to 32 vote on Thursday, passing the bipartisan legislation on to House of Representatives.
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/obama...
I see you're still working on that SNL Skit you've been writing.
So far, it's not funny at all. Needs a complete re-write, Dood.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938118 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is laughable. It has been poured over countless times by everyone and their uncle and most conclusions were negative regarding the judge and the piss-poor prosecution team, so bad that it doesn't matter how good or bad the defense was.
"The jury spent only three hours deliberating the case that had produced 150 witnesses over 133 days and had cost $15 million to try."
3 hours. Count 'em. Just 3 f*cking hours.
They were in a hurry to get down to Chicken Schack for chitlins...
Mostly black jury from low class ghetto L.A.
Go figure. We all know the verdict on THAT jury. The Goldman family understood the purely racist call from that jury and then proceeded to get another trial and verdict against him with a normal white jury for monetary damages. They won but O.J.'s lawyers told him to move to Florida where crime figures have long hid because the State's law are configured to protect criminal assets.
The Goldman family got little to nothing.
And then the Jerk robbed a guy at gunpoint in Vegas.
A turd like O.J. or Trayvon can try to hide but their smell always gives them away eventually.
Zimmerman might get the same but I don't think the jury is all black.
The OJ trial should have been conducted in Santa Monica, where the jury would have been predominantly white. The prosecution moved the trial to downtown LA, where a black jury was inevitable.

Add a totally incompetent prosecution team and the verdict was inevitable.

Particularly when they made the case about spousal abuse instead of the blind rage that OJ felt when he found that his wife was screwing the Jewish waiter. Protecting Goldman removed the motive.

Lapeer, MI

#938119 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
HEE HEE, Moron. No, Neighborhood Watch means you try to spot trouble, not go looking to start it.
No wonder your side elected a chimp.
Ghost, go play with yourself.

Nobody else wants to get their hands dirty.

Neighborhood Watch means you try to spot trouble. Zimmerman did.

Saint Trayvon started trouble.

Zimmerman finished it.

Simple.
Cway

United States

#938120 Jul 4, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag.....
LOL

"Fenris"...

Yeah, that's a real manly name.

Orlando, FL

#938121 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Premium increases for healthy young males with individual policies will be well in excess of 100%.
Victims are needed to pay for the Fluckster's free pills and abortions.
The Wall Street Journal was probably underestimating the increased costs to ease the pain.

Obama could redeem himself overnight by admitting it was a mistake, going back to the drawing board and allowing Republicans to contribute and vote on this kind of massive legislation.

Reid and Pelosi were like Laurel and Hardy. A comedy of errors.

Lapeer, MI

#938122 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to you whine.
Shiny Moron:
"Whahhhhh... I'm an oppressed white man, the liberal media is out to get me, we need more guns to kill black people, Eric Holder is a racist... Whahhhhh!"
The cheap theatrics you employ degrade horribly any possible argument you have to offer.

You are talented in this regard and can readily snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Impressive:]

Lapeer, MI

#938123 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Topped it off by calling them whitewashed hypocrites to drive the point home.
The religious Jewish leaders of Christ's day were into political correctness too instead of using plain old common sense.
God doesn't like PC. It's why we have common sense.
Some people call it horse sense. If horses have it, liberals should too.
Ah, yes. Horse Sense.

But the Democratic Party's Official Symbol is that of an Ass.
Cway

United States

#938124 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero, Trayvon, was guilty of attacking an armed man. He died for his stupidity. Live by the Hoodie, Die by the Hoodie.
Live with it, you Liberal racist pig.
More like your hero, Zimmerman, chased after Martin, got himself into a fight he couldn't handle as you sissies always do, then resorted to lethal force.

Live with it, GOP racist punk.

Lapeer, MI

#938125 Jul 4, 2013
Reverand Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Flori-DUH! Or is it Shining Electron, Stoneman, Easyeed, Waxman, or one of a thousand other turkey names you hide behind.
You see, it don't matter. Because no matter how many names you use, you always come off as STUPID.
Woo Hoo Hoo!
You embarrass yourself well and often.

You must be professional.
Cway

United States

#938126 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The cheap theatrics you employ degrade horribly any possible argument you have to offer.
You are talented in this regard and can readily snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Impressive:]
Hey, Bonehead.

Seems you forgot about that little post of yours with the reference to humping alley cats.

I realize this is the only form of sex you'll ever get, but please keep it to yourself, Mr. "I'll take the high road in debate".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938127 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More like your hero, Zimmerman, chased after Martin, got himself into a fight he couldn't handle as you sissies always do, then resorted to lethal force.
Live with it, GOP racist punk.
A punk like Trayvon would have ended up on a morgue slab sooner or later.

Zimmerman was just in the wrong place, wrong time.

Orlando, FL

#938128 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. Horse Sense.
But the Democratic Party's Official Symbol is that of an Ass.
Been trying to figure it out for a long time. That would explain a lot.

Whose bright idea was it to pick a jackass as their party's symbol?

Elephants are gentle giants with high levels of intelligence, interesting methods of communication, complex social structures and demonstrate concern for family members and take care of weak or injured members.

What do donkeys do again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 5 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 178,166
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Who 46,796
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search