Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cway

United States

#938137 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose bright idea was it to pick a jackass as their party's symbol?
Elephants are gentle giants with high levels of intelligence, interesting methods of communication, complex social structures and demonstrate concern for family members and take care of weak or injured members.
What do donkeys do again?
Elephants are fat, gassy and greedy. They hog up the water and vegetation leaving as little as possible for other animals.

As for the donkey, it was a useful farm animal well into the 19th century. The elephant is distinctly non-American.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#938138 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Shiningelectron, curse you. You have stolen the woman of my dreams. I challenge you to a duel.
Hell, I thought you found your thrill on Blueberry Hill.

Strawberry Hill it is then:]

Let's have a Watermelon fight. I'll bring Gallagher along as an Umpire, OK?

Lapeer, MI

#938139 Jul 4, 2013
Shiningelectron wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent being called pathetic and an idiot. The pathetic part simply isn't true. DOH!
At your level, no insult can affect you.

It would be like telling poop jokes to a pile of dog sausage.

Lapeer, MI

#938140 Jul 4, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, Obamacare may need tweaked. The problem is that your Republican friends will not work cooperatively to fix it, their only interest is to kill it. You surely will concede that.
So if it's all or nothing, the ball is in the right wing court.
If the engine, transmission, axle , brakes and upholstery are ruined, why would anyone but you want to consider fixing the car?

Fix it yourself, sucker.

We'll go get another car.

Lapeer, MI

#938141 Jul 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The media always parrots the Republican talking point that Obamacare is unpopular. but something totally different happens when people are polled about the individual parts of the healthcare law. It turns out that people like what Obamacare does. What they donít like is the term Obamacare. Republicans have successfully turned Obamacare into a bad word, but people really like the idea of healthcare reform. Thatís why John Boehner has to talk about repeal and replace instead of just repeal.
Your increasing desperation is becoming an embarrassment to you.

Talk to your manager.

Lapeer, MI

#938142 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
Well, the German Shepherd has arrived and most of the GOP chihuahuas have run off.
You don't know your dogs, do you?

Moochelle showed up.

All the other dogs are busy right now.

Lapeer, MI

#938143 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
LOL. When I posted the above reply to Galt, I got a message from Topix telling me not to use profanity. Perplexing.
We've all been there at one time or another.

Lapeer, MI

#938144 Jul 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Happy Fourth *Patriots*!!!
July 4: A patriotís guide to not being a Communist [VIDEO]
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/04/july-4-a-pa...
Medical examiner who called Zimmerman injuries
Ďinsignificantí no stranger to controversy
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/03/medical-exa...
ratamacue76 a day ago
When getting hit in the face one does not have the time to evaluate an injury before action. Take care of the situation then evaluate injury. The amount of physical trauma should not even matter. The only thing that counts is getting hit in the face in the first place.
Way back there.....the Magic Negro and his boy Eric Racist Holder are pulling strings on this. Count on it.

Lapeer, MI

#938145 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is going to be a big mess.
Hope you're not a young healthy male. Your costs could increase by as much as 50%. Even in your 30s, by as much as 49%.
It's already a big mess and hasn't even gotten off the ground yet.
No one knows what the heck is going on or how to get this Spruce Goose at 35,000 feet to fly at cruising speed.
What's the Magic Negro going to do when the Screen Doors cave in on his Submarine?

:]

Lapeer, MI

#938146 Jul 4, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watching and listening to your clueless misery daily warms my heart. Just knowing how you are hurting and whining constantly is my reward..Bitch, whine, bellowing and hiding behind 2o different names and thinking no one can tell is proof positive of your total cluelessness...LMAO.. Butt breath.
You have the disposition of a male organ stuck in a cross-dresser's zipper.

What is your perceived purpose here, freak?

Lapeer, MI

#938147 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Kennedy inherited the war from Eisenhower, and by 1963 decided to pull out.
Because of that, Kennedy killed by the rightwing CIA in Dallas a few months later.
Kennedy replaced by fake Democrat LBJ, who in reality was a rightist warmonger embracing the CIA and military view of expanding the war in SE Asia. Gulf of Tonkin follows.
You're busted as always.
There is no need to get upset when reality doesn't fir your psycho observations.

Just take another pill and smile:]

Lapeer, MI

#938148 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
"Fenris"...
Yeah, that's a real manly name.
Do a Search, idiot. Very manly, indeed.

Cway sounds like a 24/7 Sex Toy Party Store for midgets.

Lapeer, MI

#938149 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal was probably underestimating the increased costs to ease the pain.
Obama could redeem himself overnight by admitting it was a mistake, going back to the drawing board and allowing Republicans to contribute and vote on this kind of massive legislation.
Reid and Pelosi were like Laurel and Hardy. A comedy of errors.
Hardy: "Look at the fine mess you've gotten us into this time" as
Laurel's face scrunches up and he begins to cry his high-pitched sniveling.

Reid would be Laurel and Pelosi Oliver.

Obama is Gilligan.

Lapeer, MI

#938150 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
More like your hero, Zimmerman, chased after Martin, got himself into a fight he couldn't handle as you sissies always do, then resorted to lethal force.
Live with it, GOP racist punk.
Your stories are not impressive.

Keep your day job.

Lapeer, MI

#938151 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Bonehead.
Seems you forgot about that little post of yours with the reference to humping alley cats.
I realize this is the only form of sex you'll ever get, but please keep it to yourself, Mr. "I'll take the high road in debate".
So I speak to your cheap theatrics and you come back being upset about your sex life being exposed?

See a veterinarian.

Lapeer, MI

#938152 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution team was competent enough. And time after time, Judge Ito demonstrated clear prejudice against the defense.
The problem is, the so-called "evidence" was riddled with holes. Missing blood samples, the Bronco broken into while in police custody, gloves that didn't fit, and the cop who found all the evidence a virulent racist who perjured himself on the witness stand. Then took the 5th when further questioned on the evidence he gathered.
Got it?
If I were on that jury, I would have voted for acquittal in five minutes, not three hours.
You see, in this country, you're not supposed to convict people on the basis of tainted evidence.
I know that's a hard concept for the fascist GOP to grasp.
Inside of any jury pool, you'd be the chocolate bar floating in the shallow end:]

Lapeer, MI

#938153 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some say Joe Kennedy had connections to the mafia. Joe promised them if his son were ever elected President, he would be in their pocket, so they agreed to make sure the unions voted for JFK. Then JFK and Robert turned on them once elected.
The mafia don't like traitors.
It's much more plausible than your theory.
Mafia women came in the back door whenever Jackie walked out the front.

Camelot was the Liberal Media's creation and not the troubled couple's inhabiting the White House.

History can become such a fragile thing when placed in the hands of Liberal Media Mouths.

Lapeer, MI

#938154 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Elephants are fat, gassy and greedy. They hog up the water and vegetation leaving as little as possible for other animals.
As for the donkey, it was a useful farm animal well into the 19th century. The elephant is distinctly non-American.
Elephants are intelligent beasts of burden found across the globe.

Liberals make asses of themselves routinely and take so much pride in it that they take the Ass to be the symbol of their party.
Cway

United States

#938155 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to get upset when reality doesn't fir your psycho observations.
Just take another pill and smile:]
Dealing with reality seems to be a GOP problem.

For example, blaming Clinton for 9-11 when Bush was president and ignored Tenet's warnings.

Or blaming Obama for Bush's economic failure.

You psycho cases simply twist reality to fit whatever it is you want to believe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#938157 Jul 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Pro-Abortion Crowd Chants 'Hail Satan'
The politicking about abortion in Texas has been heated for weeks as pro-abortion liberals fight desperately to block efforts to restrict abortion after 20 weeks and to toughen safety standards at abortion clinics.
Pro-abortionists across the nation have been on the ropes lately after the gory details of the Kermit Gosnell trial became widely known, despite the mainstream media attempts to ignore the case. Tales of bloody operating rooms, trophy body parts and brutal murders of newborns have shaken even some of the most moronically unquestioning abortion supporters.
So the hardest of the hard-core abortion troopers have been turning out in Texas, and as usually happens with fanatics, they can't resist revealing what they're really all about.
That became obvious Tuesday as, throughout the day, the pro-abortion crowd broke out into periodic chants of "Hail Satan!" in response to the presence of pro-life activists.
Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/pro-abort...
Seems fitting to me. Satan represents evil and it is evil to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. That is a decision that clearly should be left to her and her doctors. Government should stay out of the bedroom and out of doctor's offices. Where's that "limited government" nonsense you people are always spouting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min well 50,804
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min TRD 68,694
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 37 min Jeff Davis 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Jacques from Ottawa 179,706
Rodent Size Linked To Human Population, Climate (Aug '09) 1 hr duknrose 11
Tavern burns in Hillside (Jul '08) 1 hr vance 265
Abby 10-30 3 hr RACE 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 7:13PM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance