Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,092)

Showing posts 861,821 - 861,840 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't have said it better myself. The same will be said about Obama. I do not think in the modern era we have ever seen a president judged more wrongly by the ignorance of their day than Obama.
You are living proof, you claimed a couple posts back that he was a Marxist, skip back a page and DBWriter referred to him as a Wahabbist Terrorist, go back a few more pages and another claimed in their opinion Obama is a Communist, Galt most recently just referred to him as a Fascist dictator.
It goes on and on and on.
'judged wrongly by the ignorance of their day.'
love it!
maybe if Americans knew who the real Obama was, they'd discover they were wrong with some of the above labels. but its easy to guess and affix labels when the least transparent president with the most secretive past, doesn't lead but often appears clueless as though in a vacuum and changes his views according to audience and teleprompter.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
Bush's legacy on the other hand has shown us all what a disaster he was as president. Pain we are still burdened with to this day and for many more to come.
Homer not sure we will ever fully recover from the Bush years and as we know Homer is the eternal optimist.
Would you be talking about the effects of the economic collapse caused by the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats?

Thanks for clearing that up.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO TOUT OBAMAS POLL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN POLLED. I WONDER IF 88% OF GERMAN LEADERS ARE HAPPY WITH OBAMA SPYING IN THEIR BEDROOMS lololololhahahahaha

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why should the good guys leave son?
Besides, you're the group who believes slavery was 'good.'
Just ask Bachmann.
I'd help you pack, but I'd rather you leave now and I'll just burn the stuff you leave behind.
Everybody wins that way!
You're just another treasonous fraud that managed to not get hung during the Cold War.
By the way, you do realize you are actually a radical conservative, don't you? You think the government should be all powerful without limits, should enforce only the laws that their whim is consistent with, there should be no individual rights guaranteed to all members of the population, and you ally yourself with medieval tyrants that still practice slavery. Your idea of what life should be like is an Orwellian dictatorship.
You are as radical of a conservative as can exist.
You'd know that if you had an education and could actually define words in the English language.
Now, which bags do you want me to help you with first?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

OBAMA THE DESTABLEIZER DEHUMANIZER president of america

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
Former President George W. Bush defended PRISM, the Internet spying program that began under his administration but remained secret until The Washington Post and The Guardian revealed its existence last month.
"I put that program in place to protect the country. One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush told CNN in an interview airing Monday. "I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance."
PRISM began under Bush in 2007 and has continued under the Obama administration. The program allows the National Security Administration to collect internet and email data from the nation's biggest technology companies.
Bush spoke with CNN from Zambia, where he and his wife, Laura, are renovating a health clinic. The comments were his first since news about PRISM was made public, and his reflexive, nonspecific defense of the program will likely add to critics' case that it was approved with little oversight or debate.
Bush also said that Edward Snowden, who leaked the existence of the program to the newspapers and is currently believed to be in the transit zone of the Moscow airport, had harmed national security.
When asked if he is a traitor, Bush said, "I know he damaged the country."
More of the Bush legacy.
Let me guess, rightwingers: good under Bush, bad under Obama.
Carol maybe Bush has your old Topix password.
So, just when did Homer become such a big Bush fan?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Putin: To Stay In Russia, Snowden Must Stop ‘Harming Our American Partners’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
eeeeeemoron!
the point is:
$6 TRILLION FOR DUMB WARS.
BUSH INVASIONS.
"they love us over there"
I sent 20 year olds to negotiate in Iraq.
Until the insurgents blew their heads off.
It was a total waste.
YOU hate waste.
Republicans did this!
You voted for them! eeeeeeemoron
So much for your rant on no-bid contracts. You sheep are funny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Marxist communist.(All his life-long associations were Marxist communists. Not one capitalist in the bunch.)
Obama is a Wahhabist terrorist.(The Wahhabist terrorists are in the White House every goddam day, and Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.)
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Obama is also a fascist.(Fascism requires blind obedience to the head of state... need I say more.)
To contradict this, you actually have to be able to define the terms, idiot.
Let's start with the first term.
Define:
Marxism
Lunatic Fringe - I know you're out there
You're in hiding, and you hold your meetings
I can hear you coming, and I know what you're after
We're wise to you this time we won't let you kill the laughter
wise to you this tiiimmme
OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh

Lunatic Fringe - in the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season, but you won't get too far
'Cause you got to blame someone for your own confusion
We're all on guard this time against the Final Solution
all on guard this time

Oh Yea-a-a

OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh
OOO-OOO-OOO-uh-Huh

We can hear you coming no, you're not going to win this time
We can hear you coming not gonna win
We can hear the footsteps out along the walkway
We can hear the footsteps out along the walkway
them play

Lunatic Fringe - we all know you're out there
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?

Oh Yea-a-a
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if Americans knew who the real Obama was, they'd discover they were wrong with some of the above labels. but its easy to guess and affix labels when the least transparent president with the most secretive past, doesn't lead but often appears clueless as though in a vacuum and changes his views according to audience and teleprompter.
"the least transparent president" would be a contest.
Transparent on National Security does not exist and should not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Coup in Egypt looks underway.
The military has always been in ultimate control of Egypt, even when Mubarak was President.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Your first 3 lines are crap but your last line -
'History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.'
Bush's approval at one point was 90%, so you are on to something with that one.
Actually, her 1st line was pretty damn good. Mornin, homer
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your being as dull as a dulled butter-knife brings a smile to the face when you begin talking about 'accuracy'.
Like a chicken critiquing the Fox's tactics. Fool.
Speaking of fart news.... they're still being sued son.

As for being dull, you could be right.... but I'm still sharper than you.

And believe me, it doesn't take much effort on my part.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son.
Hitler is amusing to right wing extremists.
2 reasons why you couldn't possibly get brainwashed:

1.) No brain

2.) If you DID have a brain, only a firehose enema would suffice for brainwashing.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Stevens was without his security detail, doing who knows what, with who knows who. That can take ones mind anywhere. No one knows what Stevens mission was or if he even was on a mission at all or, if that mission was sanctioned by the WH. Now connecting that to these unnamed unviable terrorist in the WH is a hell of a leap. You have a creative mind but, you're not an artist of any kind so, that's not a compliment!
On the other hand, I've given you connections between GWB & bin Laden before 9/11. Even on the day of 9/11. I've given you evidence showing Bush was well informed of the plot, knowing all the details &, even admitting to throwing said info in the trash &, calling off 2 separate investigations from 2 separate US govt agencies about the eventual hijackers taking flying lessons without taking the main parts, take off & landing. He still ordered both the FBI & CIA to stand down. These are real links that you chose to ignorantly ignore. What you gave me was, childs play. Evidence of a creative mind, otherwise no evidence!
You really are ignorant.
Go back and look at the time line, dufus. You'll find Stevens had just finished a meeting with a representative of the Turkey embassy, dumbass, and the security that was intentionally stripped down was with him.

We had the detailed plans of the 9/11 attack in our possession, dumbass. A liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive to read them, idiot.

Please tell us how Bush learned all the details of the 9/11 attack when a liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive where the details of the plan were.

You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was his approval rating while in office. You can't be that stupid can you? Or can you? No one cares what his approval is today, he's no longer president, so it's irrelevant.
Sonic was cherry picking years, didn't bush have the highest approval rating of any president at some point?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

President Dilbert

The most glaring fact about our president is that he is an empty suit.

The people around him are also empty suits. They believe in nothing, really, but unearned luxury, unmerited adulation, and unaccountable power. Those whom we have come to call "leftists" are in fact nothing but nihilists, and we flatter them when we presume that they value anything beyond their vanities, their avarice, and their selfishness.

When tragedy strikes, like in the Boston bombing, these empty suits can look and act appropriately somber and serious, but it is all for show, and the intended audience are Americans who have been carefully cultivated into creatures who emote in response to momentary appearances but who cannot think clearly or remember the past.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the effects of the economic collapse caused by the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats?
Thanks for clearing that up.
No, that's just rightwing conspiracy/talk. You're welcome.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rand Paul Board certified?
I mean the real "American Board of Ophthalmology" .
Not the one he made up.
Yep, Rand Paul advertises that he is "Board Certified" in an obviously attempt to dupe people. Yet he is not Board certified by the official board. Nope., He is certified by the "Rand Paul Board", the one he made up.
This is how Freakin dishonest this weasel is.
Galt would go to Paul because weasels think alike.
Medical degrees and stae licensing are what matters, n ot a clubby political lobby.

However, in 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO).

Dr. Paul was merely trying to weed out senile incompetents.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>maybe if Americans knew who the real Obama was, they'd discover they were wrong with some of the above labels. but its easy to guess and affix labels when the least transparent president with the most secretive past, doesn't lead but often appears clueless as though in a vacuum and changes his views according to audience and teleprompter.
Turn off Fox News, quit reading the NY Post and you'll know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861,821 - 861,840 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]