Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460489 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938627 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto's economy booming, many horses, few whites. Say, Tonto hear good joke other day, What you call a white man married to white woman? Ghosts.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938628 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey libtards! Target & Pigly Wigley is handing out pamphlets telling you how you can take money from children. It's a special just for Democrats.
Hurry - the special ends at midnight.
How wax man know what specials offered at big box stores for fat whites?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938629 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fine Grey Ghost. There are plenty of you uneducated people here to do work for me and my family. It's hard to tolerate you workers though, as you need things explained to you several times.
Now go fetch me a drink, old man. And don't forget to turn off your proxy this time!
Ok, wax man, here bucket of horse piss you requested, drink up. Perhaps wax man's labor problems stem from inability to include specifics of desired task in repeated directions? Oh, and "please" and "thank you."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938630 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I dropped my spoon Bus Boy, please go get me another one.
Sorry son. We're all out. Seems the cons stole all the silverware....
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

#938631 Jul 5, 2013
The wax man describes neighbors as "uneducated." Good thing he not used car dealer in Alabama.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Rocky Mount, NC

#938632 Jul 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is saying the economy is booming you lying back porch turd.
Your Bbbbbboner said "job growth is helping"

Housing up! Sales up!

Stocks up over 100%!

Positive monthly job growth!

GDP up every year!

(Since your Bush split!)

I just wanted to say:

Anyone who dips a toe in the "conservative" or Republican pool is just damaged.

Tell us again:$6 trillion borrowed for wars?

Taxes cut for richest?

How did that "GET IT DONE"

Republican. Don't be one.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938633 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, a sock. Thought so.
Retard.
Go pick up my spoon, zero.
I'm sure you mom screamed in pain when she tried to pop you out of the oven, then in sheer terror.

You must have been a sight.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938634 Jul 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea about many, many thing.
Chalk up another one:]
I'm glad you can't explain it either son.

Shows even cons don't understand cons... never mind reality.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938635 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fine Grey Ghost. There are plenty of you uneducated people here to do work for me and my family. It's hard to tolerate you workers though, as you need things explained to you several times.
Now go fetch me a drink, old man. And don't forget to turn off your proxy this time!
I'll fetch you some lemonade son.

I make it myself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938636 Jul 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you mom screamed in pain when she tried to pop you out of the oven, then in sheer terror.
You must have been a sight.
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.

The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.

Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.

You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938637 Jul 5, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Tonto's economy booming, many horses, few whites. Say, Tonto hear good joke other day, What you call a white man married to white woman? Ghosts.
God is this place infested with old lunatics.

Ghost for sure.

When is your next extended stay in the old folks home, Ghost?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938638 Jul 5, 2013
"Mothers of Both Zimmerman, Martin Testify It Was Their Son on 911 Tape." At least the old liars aren't 650 pounds and know not to expose their racism and say creepy old cracker.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938639 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.
The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.
Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.
You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.
Really? That's odd since you can't keep up.

Perhaps in your game, he who regresses fastest wins.

And by golly son, in this area you're a winner! Give yourself a hand... but I suggest you take them out of your pants first.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938640 Jul 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound just like my friends alcoholic Uncle Bubba from the backwoods in Arkansas.
The dude nobody is interested in talking to because he's really old and tells jokes and has a sense of humor from the hillbilly country from the 1920's.
Sorry dummy, I'm not finding you much of a challenge. Better yuck it up with yourself, dumbfk.
You can try to keep pestering, knock yourself out weakling.
Did you enjoy the homemade lemonade, my little sourpuss?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938643 Jul 5, 2013
"The Obama administration delaying the start of the employer mandate part of Obamacare this week is not the first snag in implementing the president’s signature health care law.

Other parts of the 2010 law have already been delayed or discarded, including a requirement that businesses fill out an IRS form for any purchases over a year exceeding $600. Congress repealed that in June 2011.

“It was extremely onerous (and) raised very little revenue,”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/05/de...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938644 Jul 5, 2013
Now women can see what they are killing inside their womb. Liberals are for murder up to 9 months. A couple of months, OK, but 9 months like Obama supports? No way! That is infanticide.

"Gov. Scott Walker quietly signed a contentious Republican bill Friday that would require women seeking abortions to undergo an ultrasound and ban doctors who lack admitting privileges at nearby hospitals from performing the procedures

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/05/wi...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938645 Jul 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you enjoy the homemade lemonade, my little sourpuss?
Is that a gnat I hear?

Swat!

You actually can go down to your street corner and someone can slap you around there.

You don't even need an internet connection for that!

Later, libtard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#938646 Jul 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Go make me some egg foo young, my chubby lil chinaman...
awwww... looky. the little pup chirps.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#938647 Jul 5, 2013
The real problem of the GOP is allowing itself to be infiltrated by extremists and idiots. The good ppl of the GOP are no longer interested so its a party doomed to failure unless it rids itself of that cancer.
All they do is throw fuel on the fire for anti American sentiment especially the Jihad movement and whose sole mission of trying to undermine a President even at the expense of their own country serves no purpose. It's not rebuilding America it's all about knocking it down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938648 Jul 5, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
The real problem of the GOP is allowing itself to be infiltrated by extremists and idiots. The good ppl of the GOP are no longer interested so its a party doomed to failure unless it rids itself of that cancer.
All they do is throw fuel on the fire for anti American sentiment especially the Jihad movement and whose sole mission of trying to undermine a President even at the expense of their own country serves no purpose. It's not rebuilding America it's all about knocking it down.
You have it backwards.

Obama is trying to undermine America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Gold6242 231,243
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 7 hr Tourism warning 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Dudley 7,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 11 hr enter username 17

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages