Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,087)

Showing posts 861,721 - 861,740 of1,078,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all hypocrites at times whether it's intentional or not because we're all human. But liberals seem to reject any reference to God in the public arena at all times and then claim exclusive ownership of Him to achieve self-serving goals or to judge others.
You're probably not like that though.
Happy Fourth. Remember who we are today.
lol! Sort of like people who claim CRA caused a meltdown, but can't reconcile their claims with facts.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Judge Roberts is struggling with his decision - or at least regrets it.
He was in a precarious position in overturning legislation passed by Congress and the Executive Branch, granted, but he should have listened to the people.
The majority didn't want it before it was passed or at the time of the SCOTUS' decision and don't want it now.
But guess we don't matter anymore. Strict partisanship and the Supreme Court decide for all of us.
Like overturning the will of the people in California. Legal loopholes and political correctness influence the highest court of the land's decisions that affect all of us.
Hope things change soon.
Happy Fourth, Galt.
lol! You need to check on the voting, son.

Are you sure you're a teacher?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself.
Most of the newly insured under ObamaKKKare will have their "premiums" largely paid for by the taxpayers, so they will still be moochers, no different than before.
Moochers? I hope you don't use government services son.

You know, roads.... airports.... bridges.... you know, "government things."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any government is better than a radical Islamist Obama puppet government.
Obama sees his own future in the Egyptian counter-revolution.
Apparently many right wing crazies agree with you.

They side and support Russia and Putin in Syria.

I wonder when they plan on leaving for their 'new' country?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not convicted yet and from what I've seen is going to be proven innocent.
Things certainly are not going well for the prosecution. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is a nominal Roman Catholic who defies the teachings of his Church.
Obama was born and raised as a Muslim, later attending a Black Liberation "church" for political reasons.
So... the pedophilia in the church is part of the RCC teachings? After all, they simply moved priests around to 'spread' the teaching, right?

interesting....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things certainly are not going well for the prosecution. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot.
Yep. And I hear now O'Mara is lamenting the jury... 5 white women, 1 hispanic woman and no blacks or males.

I was wondering when he would start to worry.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I don't believe they can turn it around.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

On Easter Sunday, President Barack Obama went to services at St. John's Episcopal Church, where the Rev. Luis Leon preached a 15-minute sermon on the Gospel of John, chapter 20.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To the rabid right, wearing a hoodie is grounds for murder.
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter.
Zimmeran is a liar. He claimed he knew nothing about the "stand your ground"law but his teacher said otherwise.
It is always a mistake to prejudge. Certainly Zimmerman's lie about never having heard about "stand your ground" before that night makes him less than credible but I doubt it will make a difference in the overall outcome. So many of the prosecution witnesses have damaged the prosecution's case it may not be easy for them to recover but who knows....wait and see. Some jurors may be inclined to say, "If he lied about that...what else is he lying about?" It could bet interesting.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

G-d Bless all the Patriots on the 4th of July, have a blessed holiday.
I will be celebrating with my husband and Matchbox 20.
G-d Bless all Americans. Everyone.
Live Free or Die.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's been found guilty? I didn't see that. From what I have seen he will walk.
His actions led to the death of an innocent person.

You walk into a bar armed, pick a fight, when the guy hits you, you kill him. See what happens.

Zimmerman had no business following Trayvon, Neighborhood Watch people are not supposed to be armed, He didn't identify himself as neighborhood watch, etc etc.

If he was beating Zimmerman to death, where was all the blood on his clothes, fingernails, etc?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy will improve, despite Obama. He simply has obstructed the recovery with his policies, but he can't stop it completely after 5 years.
Stop lying you moron. His & the Democrats policies are not the same. You claiming that shows what an idiot & how incorrect you always are.
Romney wrote a in Op Ed in December of 2008 begging the Republicans to pass a stimulus bill before Obama took office.

Read it & become informed for a change.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
* Zimmerman killed the poor guy.
"poor" doesn't belong in that sentence. "azzhole" does.
* Why wasn't he working?
Who? Zimmerman? WTH are you talking about?
* Stay out of other peoples business?
Shouldn't I be saying this to you instead?
Zimmerman was looking for trouble.
He got that guy to attack him so he could
shoot him.
I bet he didn't try to help him
after he shot him. Zimmerman is crazy.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You libtards denial of reality and willingness to submit yourself to government oversight to every aspect of your life truly amazes me. The solution to the above problem has been explained to you dumbasses over and over again.
Pretty much everything seems to amaze you.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> His actions led to the death of an innocent person.
You walk into a bar armed, pick a fight, when the guy hits you, you kill him. See what happens.
Zimmerman had no business following Trayvon, Neighborhood Watch people are not supposed to be armed, He didn't identify himself as neighborhood watch, etc etc.
If he was beating Zimmerman to death, where was all the blood on his clothes, fingernails, etc?
If Martin had went on home he would still, most likely, be alive. But he didn't. He turned into the thug he was and picked on the wrong guy. Zimmerman will walk. An innocent man isn't slamming your head into the ground. You're just the typical bigot and racist.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue what you are talking about.
Just maybe he is attempting to communicate with you???
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If Martin had went on home he would still, most likely, be alive. But he didn't. He turned into the thug he was and picked on the wrong guy. Zimmerman will walk. An innocent man isn't slamming your head into the ground. You're just the typical bigot and racist.
God you are soooo stupid...So blame the victim....So a woman gets beat up and she should have keep her mouth shut, or ran...Do you ever listen to your stupidity??? Yet you have the nerve to constantly call others dumb.
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> He's been found guilty? I didn't see that. From what I have seen he will walk.
Liar, what have you "SEEN" that would make him walk? Zimmerman initiated the entire event...Period. Especially after being ordered to not pursue...Period. Regardless what happened after that, he is guilty...The only thing at issue is of what degree.. Period. Dumb azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861,721 - 861,740 of1,078,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Tixy 67,884
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min truth 48,846
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min LRS 174,481
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 53 min WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 57 min TW_sugar_daddio 6
Abby 7-23 1 hr PEllen 13
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr ItsTheUncleRemusConcept 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••