Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,681 - 861,700 of 1,095,399 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937830
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To the rabid right, wearing a hoodie is grounds for murder.
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter.
Zimmeran is a liar. He claimed he knew nothing about the "stand your ground"law but his teacher said otherwise.
As usual, you are making irresponsible accusations, demonstrating your ignorance & extremism.

Nobody has said hoodie was targeted just for his hoodie, except you, of course.

If you socialists had total control, there would be no justice system.

Look dumbfk, why don't you loons & liars on the left let the Jury decide?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937831
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is...people are not taking financial responsibility for their medical care. They are gambling on staying healthy just like they gamble on the stock market. Then, when the unpredictable happens and they run up medical bills, these freeloaders just file bankruptcy.
What we need to do is change our bankruptcy laws to treat medical bills like tax debts. If someone chooses to be uninsured or purchase insurance that does not cover a catastrophic illness they need to take responsibility for their actions. Its time we stopped bailing people out.
Speak for yourself.

Most of the newly insured under ObamaKKKare will have their "premiums" largely paid for by the taxpayers, so they will still be moochers, no different than before.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937832
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Same for drinking.
"flack"
Same with sex, according to "silly" is is perfectly okay for teachers to have sex with their students. A way in her mind for the students to learn the facts of life.
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937833
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to say & I knew you would be saying it as the economy improved.
Obama's policies fighting this recession were basically the same as Romney's & the Republicans.
The economy will improve, despite Obama. He simply has obstructed the recovery with his policies, but he can't stop it completely after 5 years.

Stop lying you moron. His & the Democrats policies are not the same. You claiming that shows what an idiot & how incorrect you always are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937834
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To the rabid right, wearing a hoodie is grounds for murder.
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter.
Zimmeran is a liar. He claimed he knew nothing about the "stand your ground"law but his teacher said otherwise.
Hoodies are standard street criminal attire.

Live with it.

If others want to look like street criminals, then they should be aware of the risk.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937835
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax, not a fine.
Without the employer mandate, there is no way to verify if individuals are eligible for the subsidies.
Hope Judge Roberts is struggling with his decision - or at least regrets it.

He was in a precarious position in overturning legislation passed by Congress and the Executive Branch, granted, but he should have listened to the people.

The majority didn't want it before it was passed or at the time of the SCOTUS' decision and don't want it now.

But guess we don't matter anymore. Strict partisanship and the Supreme Court decide for all of us.

Like overturning the will of the people in California. Legal loopholes and political correctness influence the highest court of the land's decisions that affect all of us.

Hope things change soon.

Happy Fourth, Galt.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937836
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz lady, the hospitals knew they wouldn't be paid. In your case we're sure you know all the free clinics and hospitals in Broward County? You've now proven, you know nothing about how businesses are run? I thought Barack Hussein Obama had that covered in Obamacare, Ooops....doesn't take effect yet Huh?
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937837
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry lily. We don't live in a mob rule society yet, as much as that is bad news to you.
Go find yourself a time machine so you can go back to a less civilized society of about 800 years ago, where you belong.
From what has occurred so far in the trial it looks like we had a hoodie with a bad attitude.
The hoodie's star witness is a racist who is now a proven liar, just like the rest of you.
She is also a fatty (the term a mature, reasoned person like you likes to use).
"Waxman"
"silly" knows. She says Zimmerman is guilty. Case closed. Send home the jury.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937838
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, Galt personally knows the Egyptian army's pick of Egypt's chief justice to be interim President? Galt also knows for sure that the Egyptian army's coup of Morsi and replacement by a constitutional court judge appointed by military strongman Hosni Mubarak , and suspension of the constitutionally-elected civilian government are moves back towards more democracy? "In a statement, Obama said the United States supported “a set of core principles, including opposition to violence, protection of universal human rights, and reform that meets the legitimate aspirations of the people.”
He added:“We are deeply concerned by the decision of the Egyptian Armed Forces to remove President Morsi and suspend the Egyptian constitution. I now call on the Egyptian military to move quickly and responsibly to return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government as soon as possible through an inclusive and transparent process, and to avoid any arbitrary arrests of President Morsi and his supporters.” http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/04...
Any government is better than a radical Islamist Obama puppet government.

Obama sees his own future in the Egyptian counter-revolution.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937839
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all hypocrites at times whether it's intentional or not because we're all human. But liberals seem to reject any reference to God in the public arena at all times and then claim exclusive ownership of Him to achieve self-serving goals or to judge others.
You're probably not like that though.
Happy Fourth. Remember who we are today.
No
Biden and Obama both Christians.

Another generalization down the drain :-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937840
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Judge Roberts is struggling with his decision - or at least regrets it.
He was in a precarious position in overturning legislation passed by Congress and the Executive Branch, granted, but he should have listened to the people.
The majority didn't want it before it was passed or at the time of the SCOTUS' decision and don't want it now.
But guess we don't matter anymore. Strict partisanship and the Supreme Court decide for all of us.
Like overturning the will of the people in California. Legal loopholes and political correctness influence the highest court of the land's decisions that affect all of us.
Hope things change soon.
Happy Fourth, Galt.
Perhaps Chief Justice Roberts was smarter than all and realized that the ObamaKKKare turkey would collapse of its own weight.

The courts will decide if Obama has the power to delay a black-letter deadline in the law.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937841
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Stoneman wrote:
Over 4 years of unemployment above 7%.
Doubling the national debt to pay off gubbermint labor unions and UAW pension fund.
Scandals galore: Solyndra (does anybody remember THAT one?), Benghazi, IRS, NSA, etc. etc. etc.
What's our Lord Obama doing? Vacationing in Africa with Moochelle and the kids, at a cost of almost $100 MILLION!
How much more is it going to take for you leftists to wake up? If you want a Marxist gubbermint, one that will pay for your retirement, health care, housing, food, and basically wet-nurse you for your entire underachieving, pathetic life, CHOOSE A BETTER LEADER.
The one you picked is incompetent.
Republican stock marker crash of Oct. 2008 still with us.
Republican House of Rep. very unpopular.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937842
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.
Gaslt never said that he would not purchase insurance, just not insurance dictated by a fool like Obama.

Galt would never go near a free clinic.

Cash talks and bullshit walks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937843
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Biden and Obama both Christians.
Another generalization down the drain :-)
Biden is a nominal Roman Catholic who defies the teachings of his Church.

Obama was born and raised as a Muslim, later attending a Black Liberation "church" for political reasons.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937844
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Hey libtards! How's Obama's buddy Muslim Brotherhood Morsi doing?

Obama hedges on Morsi ouster, faces GOP pressure to keep aid to Egypt military

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/04/ob...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937845
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax, not a fine.
Without the employer mandate, there is no way to verify if individuals are eligible for the subsidies.
Galt doesn't know that the 'employer mandate' will effect less than 1% of all businesses . republicans in the Congress who pursue defunding the ACA so as to handcuff states and local governments' implementation of ACA law is criminal. Impeach John Boehner.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937846
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.
Free clinics practice Western medicine. Why would I, of all people? go to one. You are about as delusional as they come. Stupid Moslem lover.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937847
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

fetch almighty wrote:
The people of Egypt are doing exactly what Americans should have done long before now. As spineless Americans wring their hands and gnash their teeth, watching the Obama regime destroy their country and operating against the majority will of Americans, the people of Egypt seized control of their own destiny.
lol! And still, there you sit..........

wow.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937848
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaslt never said that he would not purchase insurance, just not insurance dictated by a fool like Obama.
Galt would never go near a free clinic.
Cash talks and bullshit walks.
I guarantee you that 'Galt will go to a "free clinic" if it pays', be the first in line out front when the free clinic doors open, or Galt is a hypocrite to say that he pursues his own self-interest.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#937849
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaslt never said that he would not purchase insurance, just not insurance dictated by a fool like Obama.
Galt would never go near a free clinic.
Cash talks and bullshit walks.
She is used to free government insurance. Her position in life was one of a government employee. According to her she makes 10 thousand a month on government pension-and of course her government insurance is paid by none other than taxpayers-the epitome of a free loader on the back of tax payers. She doesn't understand that people actually have the where with all or the incentive to pay for their own care without government forcing its 'not about health, not about care' upon them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••