Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cway

United States

#937997 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Zimmerman's injuries were not consistent with having his head "slammed" " means what? That he injured himself to fake it?
The Prosecution has been scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything to make Eric Racist Holder happy but all for naught so far.
Your hero, Zimmerman, is guilty of shooting down an unmarmed man.

Live with it, you GOP racist pig.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#937998 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the Obama Quislings like McCain.
Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio, the real party leaders, were all opposed.
there is an (R) beside their names, is there not?

and let's not even talk about that Muslim loving candidate you Muslim loving conservatives tried to get the American people to vote for. but everyone knows radical Muslims are right wing, so why should we be surprised?
Grey Ghost

Spotsylvania, VA

#937999 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for demonstrating what a moron Reichtard you are Wilhelm from Germany. I don't think anyone said anything the way a retard like you interpreted it.
Talk about politically motivated. Why don't you Reichtards just wait for the conclusion of the trial instead of spewing your ignorance and prejudice?
We have a justice system for a reason. That is to protect accused people from the likes of you, moron.
Hypocrite bigot with a thousand names say what? Even someone as stupid as you cannot rule out that Zimmerman pursued and initiated the entire event. He will be found guilty of something just debends on how well he and his lawyers can lie , kinda like you do daily..Winnie breath.
Cway

United States

#938000 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lily are you really this Stupid?"
Yes.
You are pond scum. Do not denigrate the intellect of your mental superiors.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#938001 Jul 4, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
We did! Obama!
Your guy: bushy boy.....
Committed the USA to a $6 TRILLION DOLLAR INVASION!!
did you forget?
$6 TRILLION ---- ALL BORROWED!
YOU OWE THAT!
now cry again for me: food stamps cost so much?
You mean... it's BUSH'S FAULT?

Is there a pull string on the back of your neck?
LCN Llin

United States

#938002 Jul 4, 2013
President Obama

US president Barack Obama saw progress in Washington this week on three items on the wishlist of legislative changes planned for his second term: the fight against climate change; equal rights for gay and lesbian couples; and the overhaul of immigration laws to legalise 11 million illegal immigrants.

Obama’s administration wants to see how the application of federal benefits for gay couples can be extended from the 13 states and the district of Columbia where same-sex marriages are permitted to the entire country following Wednesday’s two supreme court rulings on gay marriage cases.

Similarly, the president plans to direct changes from Washington that will allow the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to negotiate with individual states to limit carbon dioxide pollution from power plants.

Rather than take on the issue himself, Obama has left responsibility for the biggest changes in immigration laws in more than a quarter of a century in the hands of politicians on Capitol Hill. This has proved fruitful so far following the Senate’s 68 to 32 vote on Thursday, passing the bipartisan legislation on to House of Representatives.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/obama...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938003 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero, Zimmerman, is guilty of shooting down an unmarmed man.
Live with it, you GOP racist pig.
Sure Grey Ghost. You don't need a stupid trial. Just hang em!

You would have fit right in as a slave master.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938004 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The employer mandate was delayed because too many employers were backing out, dumping employees on exchanges that were not equipped for the load after the major insurers pulled out.
ObamaKare is a dead man walking.
Wish someone would just bury the darn thing. It's like a zombie.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938005 Jul 4, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite bigot with a thousand names say what? Even someone as stupid as you cannot rule out that Zimmerman pursued and initiated the entire event. He will be found guilty of something just debends on how well he and his lawyers can lie , kinda like you do daily..Winnie breath.
Really Wilhelm from Germany? Do you need me to post the link where you were busted being Wilhelm?

I can do that for you, child.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938006 Jul 4, 2013
awwww.... lookie what the israelis do....

"
Israelis strip-search Arab journalist at US party

JERUSALEM (AP)— The U.S.-funded Alhurra network said Thursday that one of its cameramen was interrogated and strip-searched by Israeli security men while covering a July 4 party at the U.S. ambassador's residence near Tel Aviv.

The Arab satellite channel had coordinated with the Israeli prime minister's office to cover the event on behalf of the international media. Ambassador Dan Shapiro, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other VIPs were in attendance. But when cameraman Samer Jallad arrived, he said he was detained for questioning, ordered to remove his shoes and sit in the sun for more than half an hour, and then taken to a room where he was forced to remove his pants for a body inspection. He said he was held for more than 90 minutes before he was permitted to enter.

It was the latest in a string of incidents in which Israeli security have used heavy-handed tactics against Arab journalists, a practice Israel has defended as necessary for security. Jallad, who said he has covered Netanyahu on many occasions, is a Palestinian from east Jerusalem who holds full Israeli residency rights and has a government-issued press card.

The Foreign Press Association, which represents international media in Israel, called on the U.S. Embassy to condemn the incident.

"We find it especially shameful that a staffer of a U.S.-funded network would be the victim of racial profiling at an official U.S. event celebrating American Independence Day," the FPA said. "Such treatment goes against the core values of freedom and equality that the U.S. seeks to uphold."..."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938007 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk again, zero?
No son... just logic.

Something you can't comprehend.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938008 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pond scum. Do not denigrate the intellect of your mental superiors.
Gee! You've been gone forever, but showed up again exactly when Grey Moron did.

Retard.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938009 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much information.
It was just for the benefit of the elephant in the room...the poster.

Thought he should know about my feet after he insulted my hands.

You know, payback?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938010 Jul 4, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
John this straw man doesn't fly. There's no denying that freeloaders will play the health care system. In their defense, if there isn't government intervention (Obamacare) to force them to obtain insurance then taxpayers will foot the bill for their health care. As I already pointed out, an individual mandate to purchase healthcare was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation in 1989. your boy Romney was for it too until Obama was.
You can't win this argument with convoluted logic, move on.
Why do you object if Galt prefers to purchase a policy with a high annual deductible, say $5K or $10K, something not allowed under ObamaKKKare?

Possibly no claims, ever, but protection against a huge bill.

Do you have zero deductible on other insurance?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938011 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, right and I have a bridge to sell you.
Next to the 2012 US election, rigging the Egyptian election was a walk in the park.
Cway

United States

#938012 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>

* Zimmerman was looking for trouble.*

Hee, Hee. Isn't that what Neighborhood Watch members are supposed to do?
HEE HEE, Moron. No, Neighborhood Watch means you try to spot trouble, not go looking to start it.

No wonder your side elected a chimp.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938013 Jul 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son... just logic.
Something you can't comprehend.
Go get me another drink, son. This time make it snappy and don't have one yourself, boy.
Cway

United States

#938014 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee! You've been gone forever, but showed up again exactly when Grey Moron did.
Retard.
I see you showed up without your brain as usual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938015 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and there is certainly plenty of "reasonable doubt" at the moment. However, based on the Medical examiner's testimony that Zimmerman's injuries were not consistent with having his head "slammed" and the fact that he lied about being unfamiliar with Florida's "stand your ground" law, it wouldn't surprise me if we see a hung jury.
"Stand your ground" is irrelevant, not the defense.

What about the medical examiner testimony that the gun was against Saint Trayvon's hoodie, but the hoodie was several inches from Saint Trayvon's body?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#938016 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get me another drink, son. This time make it snappy and don't have one yourself, boy.
Ok.

Don't wait for me son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,735
Abby 12-18 25 min pde 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 70,989
Deat Abby 12-16 33 min Mister Tonka 70
Woman walks into a welfare office... 50 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 55 min NationRunByIdiots 1
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Sublime1 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices