Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,078)

Showing posts 861,541 - 861,560 of1,077,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If enough people tell Obama to go f*ck himself, they can't send us all to prison for the crime of not buying insurance.
You are "not good business". Good Luck.

"In Alameda County, a private hospital turned away a woman in labor because the hospital's computer showed that she didn't have insurance. Hours later, her baby was born dead in a county hospital."

"In San Bernardino, a hospital surgeon sent a patient who had been stabbed in the heart to a county medical center after examining him and declaring his condition stable. The patient arrived at the county medical center moribund, suffered a cardiac arrest, and died."

"These two hospitals shifted these patients to county facilities not for medical reasons, but for economic ones -- the receiving hospitals feared they wouldn't be paid for treating the patient. These patients simply weren't "good business."

http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v1...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave an islamo symphathizer...
Jesus was No liberal...
It's the culture...
Too many liberals embrace Jesus as their very own to further their "collective conscience"/gullible causes but discard him like an old dish rag when he gets in the way of their secularist self-gratifying causes.

He's a liberal only when they want government to serve as our collective conscience but an intruder if the government tries to impose any sort of moral standard.

A rock and a hard place - where you can always find a liberal.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Countdown to July 4.

#3: God Bless America - with slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The Elephant in the Room wrote:
Evangelicals Uniting with Jews and Israel- Pastor John Hagee's Speech at AIPAC
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Christens believe in "Jesus"(real name YAHshua)
Muslim believe in "Jesus".
The "so called" "jews" "DON'T" believe in "Jesus".
Many Jews are still waiting for the promised Messiah. According to the Bible, all Jews will be believers before the Second Coming.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman behind a building in the complex and, to my understanding at least, Zimmerman was just waiting for the police to arrive outside his car when Trayvon approached him.
But that's why I'm more than happy to let a jury decide the outcome of the case.
And you were on your hands and knees, mouth opened, waiting in the alley to blow the cops, Trayvon, and Zimmerman then all hell broke loose. Frustrated ;you left to cruise downtown Sanford for another 'john'.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Israels Terror on USA *LAVON AFFAIR*(VERIFIABLE)
Quote:
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named "Operation Susannah", conducted "in Egypt" "in the Summer of 1954". As part of the "false flag operation",[1] a group of "Egyptian Jews" were recruited by "Israeli military intelligence" for "plans to plant bombs inside" "Egyptian", "American" and "British-owned" "civilian targets", "cinema", "library" and "American" "educational center". The "attacks" "were to be" "blamed" "on" "the Muslim Brotherhood", "Egyptian Communists", "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of "creating a climate of sufficient" "violence" and "instability" to "induce" "the British government" to retain its "occupying" "troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone".[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
From your source:

In the early 1950s, the United States initiated a policy of supporting Egyptian nationalism. Britain wanted to maintain the regional influence there. Israel feared Britain would withdraw its military forces from the Suez Canal and embolden Egyptian military ambitions against Israel. Israel sought diplomatic avenues but became frustrated.

The extent of Operation Savannah involved homemade bombs - bags containing acid placed over nitroglycerine - and inserted into books on shelves in libraries before closing time. The acid ate through the bags, and the bombs exploded. They did little damage to the targets and caused no injuries or deaths.

Israel lost significant standing and credibility in its relations with the United Kingdom and the United States that would take years to repair.

The political aftermath caused considerable political turmoil in Israel that affected the influence of its government.

...But this was back in the 1950s. A lot has changed. It'd be like living in the 1950s and bringing up something that happened in 1900 that no longer had any consequence.

Not even sure why you brought this up.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And you were on your hands and knees, mouth opened, waiting in the alley to blow the cops, Trayvon, and Zimmerman then all hell broke loose. Frustrated ;you left to cruise downtown Sanford for another 'john'.
You is "cra-cra".

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Research the "Lavon Affair" and the "Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty" then give your opinion. "Fkin' ignorant sock".
Time to let go. This happened in the 1950s.

Are you going to blame Germany and Japan for what they did to us in the 1940s during WWII?

Let it go.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If enough people tell Obama to go f*ck himself, they can't send us all to prison for the crime of not buying insurance.
Apparently, young people are already refusing to participate.

Delaying the employer mandate until 2015 was to try and save Democrats' butts in the 2014 elections.

They knew they wouldn't have a prayer if the thing started unraveling before November 2014.

So the train wreck has been postponed so our child-like Democrats can pretend it's not going to crash - until 2015.

And liberals will pretend right along with them.
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59

Your "willful ignorance" is as obvious as the "man hands" you used to type all that useless sht with.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Research the "Lavon Affair" and the "Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty" then give your opinion. "Fkin' ignorant sock".
Israel claimed they mistook it as an Egyptian ship convincing the U.S. this was true although suspicions still lingered.

Again, anything else from the distant past you want to bring up?
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Fk you and your "Troll bait".

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "not good business". Good Luck.
"In Alameda County, a private hospital turned away a woman in labor because the hospital's computer showed that she didn't have insurance. Hours later, her baby was born dead in a county hospital."
"In San Bernardino, a hospital surgeon sent a patient who had been stabbed in the heart to a county medical center after examining him and declaring his condition stable. The patient arrived at the county medical center moribund, suffered a cardiac arrest, and died."
"These two hospitals shifted these patients to county facilities not for medical reasons, but for economic ones -- the receiving hospitals feared they wouldn't be paid for treating the patient. These patients simply weren't "good business."
http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v1...
This article is from 1980 something--the reason Ronald Reagan passed the law in 1986 that no one could be refused emergency care. You expect us to believe this? It is against the law now-even though your precious Moochie O'bama turned away the poor. She thought the poor didn't matter-but still it was against the law. Your old husband with his pace maker is the one that is not good business. Right?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you whine about freeloaders and yet you're too f*cking stupid to realize that this provision of Obamacare does just that, eliminates freeloaders. An individual mandate to purchase healthcare was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation in 1989, you morons loved it then.
The conservatives proposed it because it was the only way to stop Hillary Care. Did you know there were 40 million uninsured then? I bet there are 80 million uninsured today-and they will stay uninsured.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You dumbass start out dumb and stupid and still has most of it left you idiot..
It's the culture...
I still believe Trayvon would be alive today had Zimmerman stayed in his house with his gun after calling the police.

If Trayvon had invaded his home, Zimmerman would have been acting in self defense under the Stand Your Ground law.

But the fact Zimmerman left his home with a gun - even if he was waiting for the police to arrive in a mutually agreed upon designated area - still bothers me. He could have just as easily waited for the police in his home.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, young people are already refusing to participate.
Delaying the employer mandate until 2015 was to try and save Democrats' butts in the 2014 elections.
They knew they wouldn't have a prayer if the thing started unraveling before November 2014.
So the train wreck has been postponed so our child-like Democrats can pretend it's not going to crash - until 2015.
And liberals will pretend right along with them.
I am refusing to participate also. There is no way I am going to be forced into a not about health, not about care O'bama government run piece of crap tax. This is about controlling and medicating the masses.
There I said it.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59
Your "willful ignorance" is as obvious as the "man hands" you used to type all that useless sht with.
I don't have man hands. I do have a bit of edema in my feet and a "cankle" presently after running out my diuretic medication, but it's on its way so I won't even have that in a few more days.

My feet will be just as "petite" again as my hands are now.

What willful ignorance? Not letting the past go? Trust me. It's time for you to do that.
Joy

Summerland Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The conservatives proposed it because it was the only way to stop Hillary Care. Did you know there were 40 million uninsured then? I bet there are 80 million uninsured today-and they will stay uninsured.
Do you ever have any fun?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul Blasts Dick Cheney:'Someone Should Have Been Removed From Office' For Pre-9/11 Failures
Did you see the countdown #2 video? God Bless America sung by Celine Dion with a very inspirational slideshow?

You should. You cannot forget who we are.

Unless you're not one of us anymore.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have man hands. I do have a bit of edema in my feet and a "cankle" presently after running out my diuretic medication, but it's on its way so I won't even have that in a few more days.
My feet will be just as "petite" again as my hands are now.
What willful ignorance? Not letting the past go? Trust me. It's time for you to do that.
Well, I like to call it "puffiness" - edema makes it sound so serious - mostly in my right foot - but it goes away with a water pill like magic.

Just FYI.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861,541 - 861,560 of1,077,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 9 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 11 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 16 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 17 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 21 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 24 min not a ghost 7,696
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info