Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,541 - 861,560 of 1,096,358 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Obama overthrew a government friendly to the US to install the radical Islamist Morsi government in a rigged election, something that Obama is an expert at.
Witt the help of George Soros, do not forget!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The Elephant in the Room wrote:
Liberal media? You mean "JEWISH" media. Get Real...
Open your stupid eyes idiot!

Who proctored Zimmerman's audio and video? And why?

Had the Liberal media ever told you the truth about Obama?

You are taken for what you really are - a stupid f*ck idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dealing with Liberals, they will not f*ck themselves you have to exercise your second Amendment on them, only then they will respect your first amendment!
Why do you thing Homeland Security bought all the ammunition in stores?
PD: I went to Meijer and they had no single ammo left!!!
There is very little ammo anywhere.

Obama is trying to avoid ending up like his buddy Morsi.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't. That false claim is one of the very reasons Romney lost the election. The majority of people can see past Republican witch hunts.
FACT: The contentious House hearing on Benghazi found "no sign of deliberate misleading" by Obama. Facts just continue to escape you.
Romney lost, in part, because he lacked the guts to call that fat pig Candy Crowley a liar.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a republican yet.
....and never will be if you keep working and living in restrooms...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If enough people tell Obama to go f*ck himself, they can't send us all to prison for the crime of not buying insurance.
E pluribus unum

The Jerk-In-Chief can go play with his chicken bones and Koran.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The Elephant in the Room wrote:
In case you haven't noticed; I'm enjoying this. It's too easy.
Making a Fool of yourself must be fun and easy if you keep on doing it!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama overthrew a government friendly to the US to install the radical Islamist Morsi government in a rigged election, something that Obama is an expert at.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... Obama urges military to return Egypt to democracy????!!!!!

This is the same jerk who got the Muslim Brotherhood to turn Egypt into a corrupt terrorist theocracy in the first place!

F*ck you, Boy Messiah! Nobody's listening to you anymore. Especially our "former" allies in Europe.

Take a hint: stay in Africa.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama hates America so much he leaves and cancels 4th of July in the White House!!!
Liberals hate America's freedom!!!
Obama cancels military 4th July celebration, blames on sequester he signed and therefore Republicans!!!
In the mean time, he spends 100 million in Africa vacation!!!
Yes, Liberals sadly won as you can see!!!
The spoken word "Impeachment" never sounded sweeter to the ears of patriotic Americans before.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want the jury to decide after hearing all the evidence. Unfortunately, this is a racially charged case, but the circumstances also involve the Stand Your Ground law in Florida as well.
My initial impression of Zimmerman stalking Trayvon changed a bit after reading the entire transcript of the dispatch call. Apparently, the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman behind a building in the complex and, to my understanding at least, Zimmerman was just waiting for the police to arrive outside his car when Trayvon approached him.
But that's why I'm more than happy to let a jury decide the outcome of the case.
For whatever reason(s), the defense team early on decided not to pursue the Stand Your Ground line of argument. Eric Racist Holder, his boss the Magic Negro, Thug Trayvon's parents and the Jesse Sharpton Clowns immediately turned this case into a racial B&W issue.

Oddly enough, the parents held a press conference just last week to say that this was NOT a racial case. What happened? I think they are being advised by media consultants who looked at polling numbers and found that America doesn't believe them and the Dark Lords of Liberalism for one second.

So a racist has to do what a racist has to do to convict an innocent George Zimmerman.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-YAWNS-

"Universal Stupidity"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many liberals embrace Jesus as their very own to further their "collective conscience"/gullible causes but discard him like an old dish rag when he gets in the way of their secularist self-gratifying causes.
He's a liberal only when they want government to serve as our collective conscience but an intruder if the government tries to impose any sort of moral standard.
A rock and a hard place - where you can always find a liberal.
Gee. Liberals sound just like those Pharisees, don't they?

Jesus has a special place in His heart for hypocrites. Called the the worms inside of a dead man's grave; all clean and white on the outside but repugnant and rotten on the inside.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... Obama urges military to return Egypt to democracy????!!!!!
This is the same jerk who got the Muslim Brotherhood to turn Egypt into a corrupt terrorist theocracy in the first place!
F*ck you, Boy Messiah! Nobody's listening to you anymore. Especially our "former" allies in Europe.
Take a hint: stay in Africa.
Obama thinks mob rule is democracy.

Egypt is far better with a military government than with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The lack of any leadership by Obama is striking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
For whatever reason(s), the defense team early on decided not to pursue the Stand Your Ground line of argument. Eric Racist Holder, his boss the Magic Negro, Thug Trayvon's parents and the Jesse Sharpton Clowns immediately turned this case into a racial B&W issue.
Oddly enough, the parents held a press conference just last week to say that this was NOT a racial case. What happened? I think they are being advised by media consultants who looked at polling numbers and found that America doesn't believe them and the Dark Lords of Liberalism for one second.
So a racist has to do what a racist has to do to convict an innocent George Zimmerman.
With a kangaroo court judge who performs mouth-to-mouth on the prosecution every day.

The judge may be trying for a mistrial to avoid an acquittal.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, young people are already refusing to participate.
Delaying the employer mandate until 2015 was to try and save Democrats' butts in the 2014 elections.
They knew they wouldn't have a prayer if the thing started unraveling before November 2014.
So the train wreck has been postponed so our child-like Democrats can pretend it's not going to crash - until 2015.
And liberals will pretend right along with them.
Why not just postpone the whole bag of sh it until after the Jerk-In-Chief has left?

Then Congress can cancel summarily it and we can go on living without the axe hanging over our collective heads.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama buddy Morsi thrown under the Obama bus.

US Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson will be next under the bus, hated by Egyptians for her strong support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks mob rule is democracy.
Egypt is far better with a military government than with the Muslim Brotherhood.
The lack of any leadership by Obama is striking.
Your last sentence stands out.

We haven't had leadership in five years but it seems to be getting weaker than ever.

America's image abroad has sunk to historic lows and continues to sink further.

Please, World. Understand that most Americans are not like the Magic Negro. We simply made a huge mistake and we'll try better the next time.

...if there IS a next time.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama buddy Morsi thrown under the Obama bus.
US Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson will be next under the bus, hated by Egyptians for her strong support of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Just a quick perusal of internet protest images in Egypt tells a story of deep hatred and utter mistrust of the Obama Administration and his diplomatic thugs.

Again, I hope the world can forgive us for dumping this Azzhole-In-Chief onto them.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon would have been killed by now in a gang murder or a liquor store holdup.
George Zimmerman saved some person's life in the future.

This is the thanks he gets for it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon would have been killed by now in a gang murder or a liquor store holdup.
As a child, I experienced the bullying and stupid acts of certain individuals in my environment back then. Later, just passing curiosity drove me to ask people I knew "What ever became of...Xxxx and Zzzz?".

They all ended up in prison, revolving-door jail or dead at an early age from either a bullet or booze.

These observations add up to a life's experience regarding human behaviors - some very valuable.

What ever happened to that Trayvon Dude? You know,... the punk with the attitude and piss-poor manners toward fellow human beings?
Where is he nowadays? Did he ever straighten out?

Yes...he straightened out, alright. On the Morgue Slab.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••