Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,421 - 861,440 of 1,083,744 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave- REALITY… Obamacare one Huge Disaster!! We were sold a ‘Lie’ that all Americans would have Health Care coverage ‘ Not True ’ a report released by CBO: Uninsured Never Falls Below 30 Million, we were told that anyone with Pre-Existing Condition would not be denied or Ration care ‘ Not True’ HHS Rations Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Plan, Obamacare would be Affordable ‘ Not True’ Cheapest Plan $20,000 Per Family!!
I love it when you dumbass right whiners keep posted lies.

Those30 million still to be uninsured are NOT Americans, Dumbass. The 30million include residents & include legal & illegal Aliens.

My God you are dumber than sh*t.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Democratic Run States Move Forward While Republican Controlled States Dither
Looking at state governments around the United States, one lesson becomes clear. Put Democrats in charge and good things can happen. Give Republicans control of the machinery of government and they will dither or turn the clock backwards. While it has become fashionable for cynics to lament the ineffectiveness of both political parties in governing, a look at the United States right now reveals that when Democrats are given a governing majority they will pass common sense legislative agendas that benefit the populations they serve. Put Republicans in charge and they will try to suppress the vote, probe vaginas and pass laws that are wildly unpopular even with Republican voters. Ignore the false equivalency cynicism. In our current political climate, the difference between Democratic and Republican controlled states could hardly be any wider.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/03/democr...
That was one of the dumbest articles I have read in a long time. Use Illinois as a model of how democrats can (with over 40 years of complete democrat control in the general assembly) screw up a state. It is breath-taking. But you have a point-democrats shove so many laws in a short period of time that it makes one's head spin--maybe they should consider dithering and actually work for the people instead of the ideology of 'screw the people'.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay for my employees health insurance. They are insured now.
But hey, keep making up sh*t.
You are a liar RealDave... You have no business and have no employees...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His ABO certification had expired.
This lie proves what everyone says about you, dumbass. He was "board certified" by his board before his ABO Certification expired.

Dodo bird!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay for my employees health insurance. They are insured now.
But hey, keep making up sh*t.
WTF? But I thought that was the point of the ACA. Get everyone to pay so rates are cheaper. Honest liberals are like the dodo bird.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rand Paul: No fighter jets, tanks for Egypt
Update: Paul’s amendment was defeated by a Senate vote of 79 to 19.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/rand-paul-n...
so are they blaming Obama yet?
I am very happy that O'bama's bitch, Morsi, was thrown out.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

"Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146%" - Forbes

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Those30 million still to be uninsured are NOT Americans, Dumbass. The 30million include residents & include legal & illegal Aliens.
Dumbass dave lies again

"The study estimated 80% of the uninsured under PPACA will be U.S. citizens, and most tend to be between ages 18 and 44, with a few million in younger and older age demographics."
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave your like of comprehension exceeds your level of ignorance, it must be a Liberal Thing!!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun based on nothing but suspicion and that Trayvon would still be alive had Zimmerman stayed in his house after calling the police.
You must have also forgotten I wanted it to go to trial for a jury to hear the evidence and decide Zimmerman's innocence or guilt.
After reading the entire 911 transcript, Zimmerman and the police had agreed to meet behind a building where Zimmerman was approached by Trayvon.
But I'm very happy to let a jury decide. As are you, I'm sure.
Yes!

Let the Jury decide
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Demonstrators in Cairo were protesting not only against Morsy, but also against President Barack Obama, saying he allied with terrorists with the Muslim Brotherhood, and a fascist regime.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/egypt...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you fricken morons know what "Allah Akbar" means?
Funny you say that about Islam when the far right wants to legislate Christianity here.
They love that rally cry.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, Semenhole!
Your expiration has run out
You ghetto retards hate the things they can't get and hate the people they can't be.

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They love that rally cry.
Jew Haters, like Demos, Jean, lily and other reichtard liberals confirm the fact that you Gilligan and your other jack boot gestapo friends are the real bonehead Nazis of today!!!

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am very happy that O'bama's bitch, Morsi, was thrown out.
I suspect bitches getting thrown out is a major concern for a "HEAD" bitch like you...Huh??? Not to worry you can still be my bitch.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Jew Haters, like Demos, Jean, lily and other reichtard liberals confirm the fact that you Gilligan and your other jack boot gestapo friends are the real bonehead Nazis of today!!!
It's the culture...
You're much better at it having so much more practice son. I couldn't begin to match your radical right wing insanity if I tried.

But you be proud of who your are and your 1930's heritage son.

It's all you have going for you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You like pizza, Semenhole?
Crawl in the oven I got a fresh one for ya.
Lol
You Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. You retard Neo-Nazi support any Arab or Muslim country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you Nazi idiot...

It's the culture...
nobody

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Screw his name Cracker Jack, you got the message! The fact is, he didn't give the Louisiana residents a chance to evacuate. Did I mention he lied about his meeting about the levees, trying to shift the blame elsewhere? In the words of anyone with a lick of intelligence " You's a ignant Cracka!
Makes you an ignorant negro, eh, stupid, probably a college graduate from a formal Negro college eh?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Ex President Bush supporting President Obama on NSA and Snowden may indicate the American establishment?
nobody

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

You seem to know alot about the jews, Do you speak Yiddish or Hebrew?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 21 min Anonymous2 8
Amy 7-30 32 min pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 175,138
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,568
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 45,892
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr gauntlet 305
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search