Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,381 - 861,400 of 1,080,690 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats should not have listened to Pelosi when she said ‘‘We Have to Pass It to Know what’s In It ‘they should have read it!! Today the meat/potatoes of Obamacare ‘Employer mandate delay confirms Obamacare doesn't work!! Ouch

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Makes me no never mind! It's wasn't black kids slaughters in Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, or any other mass murder. It was white kids that should've never had access to guns that slaughtered innocent white people, men, women, & children but, your ignorance doesn't care because, it wasn't your family slaughtered! I'm from a different era. We fought & occasionally guns got involved. People ain't fighting nowadays so, someone needs to do something to limit gun exposure to limit the killings. You would show some respect if you knew you had to fight. Instead kids disrespect because they know they have a gun to back them up. Only leads to more bodies. Like I said, the guns come from your people asshole! You're the beginning of the problem but don't wasn't to be included in the fix
"The guns come from my people, asshole." LMAO! What is it with you loony left wingers always placing the blame on someone else. If I give you a gun, what you do with it is not my fault. Why can't your cocaine damaged brain understand that? Because you have no respect for human life, you think I should be punished.

The beginning and end of the problem is that people need to held accountable for THEIR actions. If someone kills a bunch of people, hang them in the town square, don't try and limit my rights.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
That is not true at all.

If a company offers good health insurance, their premiums are higher due to those without insurance utilizing the system without paying. Thereby, it is in the best interest of these companies to reduce the number of the insured and level the playing field when competing against the cheapazz companies that don't offer coverage.

Firms with50 employees & over - 96% offer health insurance.

The only issue is the reporting aspect that companies claim is too complicated.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I invested in Halliburton, and I don't ever recall even talking with Dick Cheney.
Do you think in a family of 55 brothers and sisters (and who knows how many moms), the eldest son even knew what Osama's favorite color was, let alone associated with him? NJ is a loon.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul: No fighter jets, tanks for Egypt

Update: Paul’s amendment was defeated by a Senate vote of 79 to 19.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/rand-paul-n...

so are they blaming Obama yet?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There once were fireworks here, too.
http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/Gettysburg...
Today, the silence is deafening.
One day before I die, I will rise before dawn and stand here to honor that silence at sunrise.
This reminds me of words for another place but the same emotive words tug strongly for Gettysburg:

Behind the blue Rockies the sun is declinin'
The stars, they come stealin' at the close of the day
Across the wide prairie our loved ones lie sleeping
Beyond the dark oceans in a place far away

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If the president of the American Board of Ophthalmology is certified by the ABO, does that make him a fraud also?
That President did not form the organization. His wife isn't likely VP & I doubt is father-in-law was sec/treas.

The President was likely certified a long time before he attained that position.

You're not too smart, are you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Cruz is out? Born in Canada, father was Cuban.
Unfortunately, yes.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You think carol will finally bite the big one when Zimmy's shown to be a liar by comparing today's testimony with his Hannity interview? Have to say the firearms expert really stood her ground...
You must have forgotten I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun based on nothing but suspicion and that Trayvon would still be alive had Zimmerman stayed in his house after calling the police.

You must have also forgotten I wanted it to go to trial for a jury to hear the evidence and decide Zimmerman's innocence or guilt.

After reading the entire 911 transcript, Zimmerman and the police had agreed to meet behind a building where Zimmerman was approached by Trayvon.

But I'm very happy to let a jury decide. As are you, I'm sure.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Cruz is out? Born in Canada, father was Cuban.
...and not because of the father, but because he was born in Canada. We went through this with McShame, being born in Panama, but on US "soil" there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I say life begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Homer wrong again, life begins Friday at 5:00pm and ends Monday at 8:00am. Zombies rule the week!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you fricken morons quit whining about the ACA. My God.
Eman wants to go back to double digit increases in premiums & pre-existing conditions.
Eman say f*ck those people who can't afford health insurance.
RealDave- REALITY… Obamacare one Huge Disaster!! We were sold a ‘Lie’ that all Americans would have Health Care coverage ‘ Not True ’ a report released by CBO: Uninsured Never Falls Below 30 Million, we were told that anyone with Pre-Existing Condition would not be denied or Ration care ‘ Not True’ HHS Rations Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Plan, Obamacare would be Affordable ‘ Not True’ Cheapest Plan $20,000 Per Family!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down. Are you going to go back and comment on all my posts?
Fck calming down!!!!!

:-)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats should not have listened to Pelosi when she said ‘‘We Have to Pass It to Know what’s In It ‘they should have read it!! Today the meat/potatoes of Obamacare ‘Employer mandate delay confirms Obamacare doesn't work!! Ouch
And republicans were too dumb to read it and too stupid to know ACA was their own health plan as well as the idea of a 'carbon tax /cap&trade also their idea. This is the reason that the GOP is bankrupt and senile. They can't recognize their own ideals anymore.:-/

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Waiting for Eman to catch up.
Getting there. Remember what I post know happened 3 hours ago for you....I think.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, the law was signed in 2010, everyone(well almost everyone it seems) knew it was to be slowly implemented over a period of a few years.
Baby steps, homer, baby steps. And it was slowly implemented, we are now at the part where employers have to pay for employee health insurance, we got here slowly. But BAAAAMMMMM!!!! Just admit it, the law sucks.

<homer can't admit when he's wrong>

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

So am I to assume not all of us want a jury decide the Zimmerman case?

Seems that's what everyone should want.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I loved it when Bush was golfing, clearing brush, vacationing in Africa, overseas massaging foreign heads of state, kissing Saudi princes, it meant he wasn't back here signing bills and/or starting more wars. Homer ever the optimist.
If only they would smash Obama auto pen.

Did bush offer those heads of state "happy endings" - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun based on nothing but suspicion and that Trayvon would still be alive had Zimmerman stayed in his house after calling the police.
You must have also forgotten I wanted it to go to trial for a jury to hear the evidence and decide Zimmerman's innocence or guilt.
After reading the entire 911 transcript, Zimmerman and the police had agreed to meet behind a building where Zimmerman was approached by Trayvon.
But I'm very happy to let a jury decide. As are you, I'm sure.
Monday Morning Quarterbacks like leosanus get all giddy when they here the Prosecutor's innuendo in court. YAWN.

The Hannity issue is... a non-issue.

Kangaroo Courts have lots of Kangaroos inside of them. leosanus wants to be there as another Kangaroo but only comes across as a yapping jackal.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

hear

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,996
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 9 min not a ghost 1,104
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 min not a ghost 1,193
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 174,688
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min not a ghost 4,555
last post wins! (Dec '10) 19 min not a ghost 1,297
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 25 min not a ghost 7,699
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 97,542
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••