Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,361 - 861,380 of 1,084,471 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a traitor, according to both Repugnants like Bush and McCain, and to Democrats like Obama.
What is this sudden support for those who steal America's secrets??
As Bush said "You're either with us or against us."
And wasn't it Bush who started PRISM and defended the NSA wiretapping??
Wasn't the first wiretap scandal in 2006?? Who was President??
Latest Wiretap Scandal Part of Long Pattern
Snowden is definitely against us. To say otherwise is stupid.
----------
by Jim on June 6, 2013 in Attention Deficit Democracy, Epigrams, Freedom, George W. Bush, leviathan, Lying, Obama, Surveillance, Wiretapping
""By JAMES BOVARD • June 19, 2006
The National Security Agency has been tracking the calls of millions of Americans and constructing the “largest database ever assembled in the world,” USA Today revealed on May 10. The nation’s biggest telephone companies have apparently turned over masses of personal records to the feds, allowing Uncle Sam to build up a database of the phone numbers of incoming and outgoing calls of Americans. The revelations blew to smithereens the Bush administration’s story that only international calls were being tapped without a warrant as part of its so-called “terrorist-surveillance program.”
Bush announced on the day the story came out,“The intelligence activities I authorized are lawful.” However, this may be the result of Cheney logic—that the Supreme Commander has the right to do whatever he feels necessary to protect the public.(The New York Times noted that Cheney and his top aides had been the most aggressive advocates of warrantless wiretaps and rounding up Americans’ phone data.)
In his weekly radio address two days later, Bush sought to quell the controversy:“This week, new claims have been made about other ways we are tracking down al-Qaeda to prevent attacks on America.” Yet unless one considers every American presumptively an al-Qaeda accomplice, the domestic phone intercepts have nothing to do with tracking down al-Qaeda. Bush also declared,“We are not trolling through the personal lives of millions of innocent Americans.” Unless the vast majority of Americans are guilty, there is no way to assert that the feds are not trolling through millions of innocent people’s lives.""
http://jimbovard.com/blog/2013/06/06/latest-w...
----------
So what's the difference?? This spying on Americans has gone on since 9-11. Problem is, you defended it when Bush did it.
Sorry, but I'm not going to read all that BS. My statement was simple.

"I don't think Snowden is as important as he or the media are making him out to be."

You want to try and turn it into a pissing match, knock yourself out. I'm not playing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think anyone here actually believes Obama has anything at all to do in government. He's a fraud being propped up to make it appear as if we actually have a president. If you don't believe that, just find any video of him talking without a prepared script in front of his face telling him what to say.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. He doesn't have a clue what's going on in our government.
Affirmative Action and Liberal Media dogs got him a 5 year paid-vacation so far.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"baby steps program" that's a new one. I love how you dumbasses don't even realize how stupid all your excuses sound. Stupid sheep.
E-moron checks in with his usual puke.

A smarter poster would consider what was being said before hitting reply.

If one googles: affordable care act baby steps one might get some lessons.

You won't, choosing more e-puke.

GFY & Peace

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.
ladida. Or is it lodia??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're getting more belligerent as the day goes on. Go take a nap.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that, and there were another 4 yesterday. Meanwhile; where in the world is Snowden?
And meanwhile, the Magic Negro is off to Africa to honor a dying terrorist murderer.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti, the highest religious authority in the birthplace of Islam, urged Egyptians on Wednesday to cooperate in order to avoid bloodshed as an army deadline nears to resolve the country's political crisis.
Military ousts Egyptian president: http://www.usatoday.com/picture-gallery/news/...

What is the Magic Negro going to do now with his Allah pals booted out?

He's going to focus in on getting Allah into Syria. That's what.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Goldwaterite wrote:
It appears that BO's favorite Islamist, Morsi, has been overthrown in Egypt:
“We swear to God to sacrifice with our blood for Egypt and its people against any terrorist, extremist or ignoramus,” the military said in a statement.“Long live Egypt and its proud people.”
If only our national leaders had taken such an oath the day Barack Obama became POTUS!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/03/egypt...
They are better off now. Obama loses again.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

HEY Mrs. OBAMA the WHITEHOUSE IS A NICE PRISON lololololololololol WHAT was YOUR HUSBAND CONVICTED of LYING? he got a 8 year BID,after all the high flying and partying the spending that you couldnt do before and this is the THANKS BLACK PEOPLE GET THEY IMPRISONED YOUR FAMILY including your momma BLACK FOLKS BUILT THAT PRISON, funny you couldnt wait to get in now you cant wait to get out,what happened your HUSBAND wasnt as smart as we were told so now he looks foolish to the WORLD not his SUPPORTERS who are less than 1% in this world they had protest in SOUTH AFRICA when you went there, the other guy told you to keep your GAY AGENDA I guess when you heard BUSH was GOINT TO AFRICA AGAIN ON HIS TIME WELL we couldnt have THE OTHER MAN SHOWING YOU UP huh lololololhahaha the PHOTO OP PRESIDENT

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Slowly? Haha...come on Homer, we've know it's been coming since the Supreme Court decision. The problem is that the law is such a piece of sht, no one knows how to implement it. I've been part of the meetings between companies and insurance agents. They don't even know how to determine an employee count under the law. It's a mess!
When will you fricken morons quit whining about the ACA. My God.

Eman wants to go back to double digit increases in premiums & pre-existing conditions.

Eman say f*ck those people who can't afford health insurance.
Goldwaterite

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And meanwhile, the Magic Negro is off to Africa to honor a dying terrorist murderer.
Will Dear Leader make a quick trip to Kenya to visit the grave of Barack Sr--that Marxist reprobate who spawned the tyrant?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't talking about drinking time, Boner.
Boehner does drink a lot, but I think he'd like to do something actually helpful if he could. Turtle, Gohmert, and Cruzie, not so much.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA SET BACK THE CIVIL RIGHTS movement with his LIES OBAMA DIDNT CREATE PROGRESS FOR BLACK PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR OBAMA OBAMA IS THE CART NOT THE HORSE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Goldwaterite wrote:
<quoted text>
Will Dear Leader make a quick trip to Kenya to visit the grave of Barack Sr--that Marxist reprobate who spawned the tyrant?
He canceled that excursion because of hygiene issues.

Too much urine and defecation at that grave site.

His kids will have the same proplem in the future.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
Happy Fourth of July.
I will ride my motorcycle to a Bar-B-Q and drink a lot of beer in the hot Texas July sun.
I can't think of a better way to spend a Fourth of July.... but I live in Texas.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July, preserved and presented to you free of your charge, paid for by so many other Americans who chanced fate and death and normalcy of life so everyone living here can celebrate in any way they choose the beginning of the most beneficial, benevolent, and remarkable nation and government in the history of civilization.
Have a great day tomorrow, everyone. It was all done and sacrifeced solely for you.
There once were fireworks here, too.

http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/Gettysburg...

Today, the silence is deafening.

One day before I die, I will rise before dawn and stand here to honor that silence at sunrise.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

WHEN THE ABUSED BECOME THE ABUSER they never see their abuse because its driven by their psychosis, so its hard for NJ1 to see he is a bigot with so many lies in his story he must be pretending to be a BLACK MAN must be a snowden chipping away at his keyboard trying to incite a racial hateful agenda just like the fella in CHITOWN WHO SAID IF ZIMMERMAN IS NOT CONVICTED BLACKS WILL RIOT really SPEAK FOR YOURSELF stop the MURDERS IN CHICAGO HOMEY YOU DONT SPEAK FOR BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER POVERTY PIMP ON THE COMEup WHAT DOES THAT DO FOR BLACK PEOPLE OBAMAhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahha

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, and now we'll be paying more for our insurance premiums now that any old rest stop queen can marry one of his anonymous "loves" and get spousal coverage.
http://www.salon.com/2012/03/29/rest_stop_con...
Funny how this lunatic calls anonymous sex "love" and "sharing", but resented the offer of free condoms and the concern for his well-being by a stranger. He's exactly the sort who will be costing those he resents, those he can't bend over *literally*.
SICK comes in many flavors. This guy has tasted it all on both ends.

In the mornings, he watches pubic hair go down his sink drain.

These guys belong in Animal Shelters.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA AND HIS BS SPEECHES all talk no real POWER SAME CORNY SPEECHES IN AFRICA yea you really changed their lives the same corny speech over and over and over andover and over and over boring
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Democratic Run States Move Forward While Republican Controlled States Dither

Looking at state governments around the United States, one lesson becomes clear. Put Democrats in charge and good things can happen. Give Republicans control of the machinery of government and they will dither or turn the clock backwards. While it has become fashionable for cynics to lament the ineffectiveness of both political parties in governing, a look at the United States right now reveals that when Democrats are given a governing majority they will pass common sense legislative agendas that benefit the populations they serve. Put Republicans in charge and they will try to suppress the vote, probe vaginas and pass laws that are wildly unpopular even with Republican voters. Ignore the false equivalency cynicism. In our current political climate, the difference between Democratic and Republican controlled states could hardly be any wider.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/03/democr...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

There has to come a time soon when the U S Justice Department hands down criminal indictments of Republican leaders in Congress ,like Mitch McConnell and John Boehner who have aided and abetted efforts to violate the Affordable Healthcare Law. Republicans have continued their illegal war on the ACA law by refusing to pass sufficient funding for timely implementation of it across the country. Let's go, Attorney General Holder , what are you waiting for? Proceed with the criminal summonses to the GOP. http://robertreich.org/post/54518918326

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts?
Not one country has attacked the USA MAINLAND since Japan........ and we knew they were coming! Just like 9eleven!
9eleven was bin laden?
You mean that billionaire family from Saudi Arabia?
One man with 300 kids? Like twinkle panties dreams about?
Hey baby WWII -- WE WANTED IN! let the Japanese bomb the heck out of Pearl Harbor.
Our radar couldn't see them? Our Intel on the attack was not shared? We had it for weeks?
Sounds like 9eleven!
NO DEFENSE PUT UP! NONE! lumbering jumbo jets over the capital and most populated cities in America. Our supersonic fighters could not catch a 757? After the two towers were already hit!
Ohhhhhhhhhh boy!
But it did lead to a USA spending of $6 TRILLION FOR IRAQ! AND AFFFFGANNY.
TELL US AGAIN: WMD? NO. IRAQUIES IN PLANES? NO.
SADDAM WAS A BILLIONAIRE!! if he wanted to strike the USA it could have happened?
$6 TRILLION FOR WARS!
but food stamps cost so much?
Vietnam. Lied to get us in after JFK executed?
Iraq. Lied to get us in after "sneak" 9eleven?
WWII. Lied to get us in after "sneak" attack?
I guess we need wars to keep capitalism growing every year: it's all about the growth.
Republican. Liar.
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. POS.
You "cra-cra".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••