Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937522 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is an idiot.
He's happy to pay for dumb carols frequent trips to the emergency room for common cold and a smokers cough
Why not? I pay for your frequent trip to the county jail.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937524 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
So Semenhole, have you missed me?
The only person on this Earth that could miss you?

That would be your Probation Officer, libtard fktard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937526 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger sock loser called dem...
You are a retard ghost...
It's the culture...
No son. America won. We dodged a bullet by not having Romney in.

Only right wing crazies lost.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937528 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. You retard Neo-Nazi support any Arab or Muslim country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you Nazi idiot...
It's the culture...
Actually, I didn't oppose the invasion of iraq at first.

And then they could find nothing.

So in the end, not only did I oppose it, I branded bushie boy a liar to Americans and to the allies he suckered in.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937530 Jul 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WE say life begins a viability...
Then we can legally "abort" 80% of you liberals.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937532 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also happy to be on social security disability too
Right?
LOL-not everyone that gets injured goes on SSDI-I am proud to say that I did not collect SSDI-and recovered to the point where I went back to work. Poor little dem-not everyone is like you and your kind. It is a disgrace how the system works that allows people to collect Social Security because they are too doped up to go back to work--there is the reason many are now disabled. They go on drugs and never get well. Being disabled is not a badge of courage-but being injured and recovering is.

Prevented this

#937535 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. America won. We dodged a bullet by not having Romney in.
Only right wing crazies lost.
"dodged a bullet"? what happened USM1680 did yeah forget to switch you back. LOL-how about it? egg on your face with probably be your next post. ROTFLMAO. Better get that pacemaker checked.

Prevented this

#937538 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Demonstrators in Cairo were protesting not only against Morsy, but also against President Barack Obama, saying he allied with terrorists with the Muslim Brotherhood, and a fascist regime.
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/egypt...
Sometimes the truth rises above what the media and the liberals want our country to believe. It's too bad the American left can't see it.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937540 Jul 3, 2013
Published on Jan 21, 2013

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs
Watch:

Hmmm...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937542 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail?
I can imagine with the way you project, that you got pinched for beating up the new wife?
Sorry to hear that.
You're just mad that I can access any site at any time I want, unlike you who has to earn your computer privileges.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937544 Jul 3, 2013
Published on Jul 3, 2013

BREAKING: Egypt's Morsi Overthrown, Army Denies MILITARY COUP to Gather Supports
Watch:

Quote:
Washington (CNN)-- A foreign policy headache for President Barack Obama worsened on Wednesday as Egypt endured its second coup in less than three years.

Hmmm...

Prevented this

#937545 Jul 3, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect bitches getting thrown out is a major concern for a "HEAD" bitch like you...Huh??? Not to worry you can still be my bitch.
You don't even like women-so no need to pretend.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937547 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Sharia law is good? Why?
We weren't talking about Sharia Law. We were talking about South Carolina using Sharia law to advance their anti-abortion legislation.

However, since you mentioned it, there is little difference between Judaism’s halacha and Sharia law. If you don't want one, you can't have the other.

Prevented this

#937548 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
You admitted you were collecting.
Yeah says I lived in Israel all my life, so which is it? ROTFLMAO--you can yap all you want. I am not leaving you don't scare me you little twit.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937551 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are you little miscreant.
I knew you were lurking and jerking the gherkin
You don't know shit, dumbfk.

Location hidden

#937554 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumb comment.
What I posted was in the news.
Progressives were posting about the event last night and today Yeah/USA have amnesia?
Just for the record, Yeah and I are only one and the same or married to each other in Fetch Almighty's deranged head. The voices in her head give her comfort. She is better off ignored.
LCN Llin

United States

#937556 Jul 3, 2013
The Obama administration’s surprise delay in requiring bigger employers to provide health insurance to workers won’t affect too many Americans, experts say -- and many of those workers may find better insurance on the new health exchanges anyway.

The 2010 health reform law requires anyone employing 50 people or more fulltime to provide a certain level of health insurance, or pay an annual penalty of $2,000 per worker. Critics of the law said it would hurt job creation by discouraging smaller businesses from expanding. Some also said employers would push more workers into part-time status to avoid having to pay.

The Treasury Department put the requirement on ice Tuesday afternoon, saying it would delay the paperwork requirements for a year.

“I think it came as a bit of a shock to everybody,” says Timothy Jost, an expert in health law at Washington and Lee University School of Law in Virginia. But Jost and other experts agreed that the delay wouldn’t change expectations for very many people. One survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation suggests that only about 13 million people are employed fulltime and yet lack health insurance.

“It’s not going to affect much,” says Caroline Pearson, vice president for health reform at consultant Avalere Health.“I think the administration is really trying to show flexibility to help employers who were very concerned about the reporting requirements.”

The health insurance exchanges are still on schedule to start enrolling people who want to buy personal health insurance on October 1, offering benefits on January 1. And the individual mandate - the requirement that most people get health insurance somehow or pay a small fine -- still goes into effect Jan. 1.

Most large employers – 98 percent of them – already provide health insurance to workers. More than half of Americans, or 160 million people, get their health insurance through an employer.

“The vast majority offer insurance that is both affordable and adequate,” Jost says.

The law’s changes targeted mostly small and medium-sized employers, including restaurants and some retail outlets, that didn’t provide benefits.

"A lot of the big employers that don’t want to provide health insurance to their workers are the big national chains that have young, healthy workers," Jay Angoff, former director of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight at the Health and Human Services Department, told NBC News.

The good news for these workers, Angoff says, is that they are low-paid and likely eligible to get federal subsidies to buy health insurance on the state exchanges. "As long as they have that alternative, I don't think it is so terrible," he said.

“It had been expected all along that some employers that employ very low-wage employees would find their employees better off on the exchanges,” Jost said in a telephone interview.

Location hidden

#937557 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.
At birth.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937558 Jul 3, 2013
Israels Terror on USA *LAVON AFFAIR*(VERIFIABLE)
Watch:

Quote:
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named "Operation Susannah", conducted "in Egypt" "in the Summer of 1954". As part of the "false flag operation",[1] a group of "Egyptian Jews" were recruited by "Israeli military intelligence" for "plans to plant bombs inside" "Egyptian", "American" and "British-owned" "civilian targets", "cinema", "library" and "American" "educational center". The "attacks" "were to be" "blamed" "on" "the Muslim Brotherhood", "Egyptian Communists", "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of "creating a climate of sufficient" "violence" and "instability" to "induce" "the British government" to retain its "occupying" "troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone".[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937560 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When your opinion is laced through and through with lies, distortions and misrepresentations to bolster your opinion... Opinions are like azzholes, yours is just bigger Gilligan..
It's the culture...
lol! Son, an opinion is just that.

You're confusing it with facts... again... as usual...

But don't worry... that's normal for you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••