Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,301 - 861,320 of 1,081,657 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Obama was already scheduled to play golf so, if he just called it off, the media would know something was up.
That's such a weak excuse. No one would have questioned a cancelled golf game let alone attach it to an attempt to get bin laden.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have people in my family who lived the life you just described.
They do not have the abililty to write in the English language as proficiently as you display here.
You are a fucking liar.
I don't brag. I just state facts. If I were a fraud and mooched all of my life and ended up vacationing in the White House for 8 years, I'd brag about that. Everything else is just what I had to do. Doing what you have to do is no reason to brag. It's just doing what you have to do.
You state your opinions son. And you can have as many of those as you want.

Just don't call them facts.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
An admitted cocaine dealer wants gun control. Of course the criminals only want criminals to have guns, it makes their work that much easier.
Makes me no never mind! It's wasn't black kids slaughters in Sandy Hook, Aurora, Columbine, or any other mass murder. It was white kids that should've never had access to guns that slaughtered innocent white people, men, women, & children but, your ignorance doesn't care because, it wasn't your family slaughtered! I'm from a different era. We fought & occasionally guns got involved. People ain't fighting nowadays so, someone needs to do something to limit gun exposure to limit the killings. You would show some respect if you knew you had to fight. Instead kids disrespect because they know they have a gun to back them up. Only leads to more bodies. Like I said, the guns come from your people asshole! You're the beginning of the problem but don't wasn't to be included in the fix

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"According to The Daily Mail newspaper, Salem, the eldest of Bin Laden's 55 brothers and sisters, invested heavily in Bush's first business venture, Arbusto Energy."
So, I invested in Halliburton, and I don't ever recall even talking with Dick Cheney.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do we have legal executions son?
In the written English language, this is a question. When a question is asked, the usual response is an answer.
Now that you have a better understanding of the written English language, here is the question again:

Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well heck son.
Texas is trying to close abortion clinics.
You don't hear the cons complaining about the loss of jobs, let alone the fact they're putting them out of business because of their legislation.
In fact, they're trying VERY hard to put businesses out.
Why aren't you idoits complaining? The world wonders.
Here, the numbers we are concerned with are the number of people available to work.
In your world, you are concerned with the number of people in excess of available jobs.

... I'm hoping you're not so indoctrinated in communist ideology you don't recognize the difference.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stoopidy combined with ignorance makes a genuine pile of crap, and you "poop" are it.
Peace
KMA
Wet panties say what? Poor old retarded Eed always falling way short of real humor. Not an origional bone in his decrepit body.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is that's what cons have been doing all along. Now that you have your way, you bozos are speechless. It's perplexing since this is what you've been fighting for all this time since it began.
And now? Silence.
As for policy blunders in bushie boy's case, trying to completely ignoring it is the option of choice... since he's indefensible.
Funny you don't seem to recall even one example....

How about it? Give us an example. Let's go over it.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

White House Memo Shows Obama Administrationís Painful Efforts To Defend Valerie Jarrett

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/white...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, the numbers we are concerned with are the number of people available to work.
In your world, you are concerned with the number of people in excess of available jobs.
... I'm hoping you're not so indoctrinated in communist ideology you don't recognize the difference.
Thanks for your opinions again son.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

THE LAME DUCK IN THE WHITEHOUSE NEEDS TO TAKE CREDIT FOR SYRIA, LIBYA, EGYPT time to take some responsibility for your PRESIDENCY OBAMA now the your care doesnt care until 2015 running away from your messes OBAMA all your defenders cannot defend truth ask them if they love obama in many of these countries we already know the answer his fancy speeches are long gone the truth and fact about your presidency is in plane sight bring on the next fraud president
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have people in my family who lived the life you just described.
They do not have the abililty to write in the English language as proficiently as you display here.
You are a fucking liar.
I don't brag. I just state facts. If I were a fraud and mooched all of my life and ended up vacationing in the White House for 8 years, I'd brag about that. Everything else is just what I had to do. Doing what you have to do is no reason to brag. It's just doing what you have to do.
Give it up DP[Dumb Bunny] no one on here believes your more than obvious lies...Hell you have been caught in many of them..You are simply a wanna be,nothing more.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.
... how did you put it? "Truth be damned."
I'm still waiting for bushie boy to confirm his iraq lie.

Tens of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars.... and acceptance of everything by the right wing crazies.

And you're worried about 4 deaths.

wow.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Snowden Still in Moscow Despite Bolivian Plane Drama

from the Moscow times

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/sn...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i can't bring myself to open the link about "the fond memories". it is disgraceful when all those rumors surface about Obammy being a closet homosexual. gay men NEVER wear Mom jeans.
You should look at the picture. What's wrong with it? How many heterosexual guys sit that close to each other when there are options?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.
WE say life begins a viability...you guys support begins at conception, ends at birth, or did you not want to include liberty and the pursuit of happiness?(Nevermind, I forgot I don't try to communicate with soulless trolls.)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Happy Fourth of July.
I will ride my motorcycle to a Bar-B-Q and drink a lot of beer in the hot Texas July sun.
I can't think of a better way to spend a Fourth of July.... but I live in Texas.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July, preserved and presented to you free of your charge, paid for by so many other Americans who chanced fate and death and normalcy of life so everyone living here can celebrate in any way they choose the beginning of the most beneficial, benevolent, and remarkable nation and government in the history of civilization.

Have a great day tomorrow, everyone. It was all done and sacrifeced solely for you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Technically since Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen does it even matter where he was born?
"Natural born". the founding fathers wanted to make sure whoever was president was loyal only to the U.S.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WE say life begins a viability...you guys support begins at conception, ends at birth, or did you not want to include liberty and the pursuit of happiness?(Nevermind, I forgot I don't try to communicate with soulless trolls.)
Damn you are ignorant...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Natural born". the founding fathers wanted to make sure whoever was president was loyal only to the U.S.
So Cruz is out? Born in Canada, father was Cuban.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 97,549
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,866
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,038
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••