Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,261 - 861,280 of 1,083,814 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>But,'democracy' does allow Ronald Reagan to commit genocide against Christians in Guatemala ? I don't think so. http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...
Bottom line is that Obama's Egyptian puppet is getting thrown out on his ass (or worse).

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I thought murder was illegal?
"homo"
I'll bet Zimmerman is glad you are not on the jury. "homo" knows all, he needs no testimony, he knows Zimmerman is guilty.
Peace
KMA
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, still whining about people posting after she goes to bed.
she's missing today (or as they say at her family reunions, "shebe missin taday an shit"). must be out of the house for once and perhaps soliciting for bail money for another inlaw.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-s...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.
ladida. Or is it lodia??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You idiot still breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. LMFAO...

Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you idiot!

It's the culrure...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Later, losers and Waxturd puppets.
Wait, that's redundant!!
Give 'em hell, Homer. Keep telling the truth about Cuban Communist Ted Cruz, the Teabagger Manchurian Candidate!!
Later, loon.

Don't let the door hit your lazy, fat moronic ass on the way out!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama doesn't like the employer mandate?
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Obama is single-handedly destroying Liberalism, yet you don't hear anyone saying the Left should move Right. Why?
Because Obama is already moving right.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Sharia law, didn't N Carolina pass anti Sharia law while inserting abortion banning at the same time?
wow.
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Later, losers and Waxturd puppets.
Wait, that's redundant!!
Give 'em hell, Homer. Keep telling the truth about Cuban Communist Ted Cruz, the Teabagger Manchurian Candidate!!
Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
I know. bushie boy is much, much, much worse.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
BTW, you should leave for YOUR president.

israel was it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you wairt til I leave to come on and reply to my posts.
I guess that's why they call you Mr. Snoballs.
Maybe you should get to work before noon. Working for WHITE looks like a real gravy job.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy does not allow the Muslim Brotherhood to commit genocide against Christians, as authorized by Obama.
You're really losing it son.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not bragging at all PDupont, but what these assholes don't understand is, they're as much the problem as the criminals. I should know, coming from that life. It's 2 different routes of getting those guns into the ghetto. Both involve them, directly or indirectly.
Young blacks & hispanics don't have what we call a " plug ," or connect to private gun dealers so, that's where the suburban white kid helps the urban black kid. Suburban white kids grew up around so many guns, it's crazy. Urban blacks & hispanics have access to nearly any drug &, when suburban white boys party, they take anything, they don't care. That's where the urban black boys help the suburban white white boys. I bought my first gun at 13 from a suburban white boy for $50 worth of coc, a 22 Beretta. That's the first or beginners route. White boys stole their fathers guns knowing, he wouldn't miss them, he had so many.
The second way is, as you get older &, the longer you're in the streets, you get higher up the ladder & meet some people you would've otherwise never met. When I said " plug " earlier, I meant like a Dominican connect or, some big druglord from another country that you can buy gun in bulk from. They truly don't exist! There are country white men that fill that role. Why would I pay $1,000 for an AK-47, when I can go down South & get that same gun, clean with no bodies, detachable features such as the stock & grip, with a box of ammo for$450.
Who DB represents is as much the problem as the criminals. You can't have gun control unless the laws are passed for every state because, people will just go to another state for guns. The laws will only work when passed & strictly enforced by every state.
An admitted cocaine dealer wants gun control. Of course the criminals only want criminals to have guns, it makes their work that much easier.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing prices up 12% last month. Auto sales at levels not seen since 2006, before Bush destroyed the economy.
Stock market at record highs.
And you're so reliably stupid, you keep crawling on your belly to find fault with Obama.
It's taken awhile, just as it did with FDR. But Democrats always step in to fix the stupid mistakes of Repugnants.
See Herbert Hoover. He sucked America dry, destroyed the economy.
Same with Reagan in 1987. It took Clinton to fix the economy.
Same with Bush in 2007. It took Obama to fix the economy.
But racists like you only see the color of his skin.
You're just another sore loser who got sucked in by Rmoney.
The stimulus bill was a big pork barrel spending disaster that even Obama admitted didn't work.

Remember the bad joke of Obama's " Maybe It Wasn’t As Shovel Ready As We Thought."
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>she's missing today (or as they say at her family reunions, "shebe missin taday an shit"). must be out of the house for once and perhaps soliciting for bail money for another inlaw.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-s...
She's here. Someone has answered for her twice now.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start listening to voices called the news. It is available freely and prevents moronic posts due to lack of knowledge like this one.
It's a good thing you offer nothing to prove your point about providing nothing as you usually do.

The one aspect or yours you missed is the demand that others prove you wrong.

Some friendly advice.. don't let it happen again, ok?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You blame Obama for everything! It's Obama's fault your daughter fell in love with a Mexican. After all, you raised her to be racist like her Daddy! That's what really chaps your asses. Can't get over the fact that, your children voted for Obama. Time heals all wounds. You got another 3 1/2 years to get over it!
Blacks hate Mexicans. You are a bigot AND a racist.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Could be true son.
But you're even dimmer.
Dimmer is an improbability with you.

Just kidding, but that was a dumb comment you posted.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is that Obama's Egyptian puppet is getting thrown out on his ass (or worse).
So start cheering son.

Why aren't you bozos cheering? It's perplexing to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why We will Go to War with Russia 2 min Exactly right 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,144
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min truthrconsequences 49,014
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min Chicagobunny 1,869
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min scirocco 68,441
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorganizer 45,894
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr ILfighter 68,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••