Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#937782 Jul 4, 2013
________

shadowy, self-described "patriot" hacktivist has launched a series of cyberattacks against Ecuador and says he plans to direct a similar onslaught against any country considering granting asylum to former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden. The hacker, who calls himself the "th3J35t3r" (the Jester) and in the past has identified himself as a former soldier, has also taken aim at Julian Assange. The WikiLeaks founder has been assisting Snowden in his efforts to seek safe haven.

On Monday, the Jester launched denial-of-service attacks against Ecuador, which is considering an asylum request from Snowden. He targeted the primary email server for the second biggest Ecuadorean stock exchange and the country's official tourism website.

The Jester, who has one of his computers on display in the International Spy Museum, is famous for launching cyberattacks against WikiLeaks and Al Qaeda-linked web sites. According to a May story in Newsweek, he's also sought to reveal the identities of jihadists recruiting online and affiliates of the hacktivist group Anonymous. The Jester told the magazine that he views his hacking as an extension of his former military service (he claims that he was affiliated with a "rather famous" unit in Afghanistan), but he said that he has "no official relationship with law enforcement agencies." On his website he describes himself as "pro OUR Military, LEA [law enforcement agencies], & Intel Communities who do the same job no matter who is sitting in the big seat."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/h... ----------

+++++++===

Is the hacker effective?

Other countries might think it is US hacking again as not like others to give asylum to Snowden.

That will worsen US relationship, for people will do more ejection and deterrence.

That might even enhance more system analysts to upgrade their technology around the world, to eventually engage world cyber-attack together, that US is in no way which can handle world hackers altogether.

It might increase more countries to consider granting Snowden asylum as well, as no one accepts breaking universal value of truth.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#937783 Jul 4, 2013
Senate Republicans Arm the Brotherhood

Don’t be fooled. The choice here was simple: Stand with the Muslim Brotherhood or stand with the American people. Nearly two-thirds of Senate Republicans went with the Brothers.

Let’s be clear about whom Republicans have voted to arm. In late 2010, as I detail in Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy, Mohammed Badi, head of the Muslim Brotherhood, called for violent jihad against the United States and Israel. The “Supreme Guide” gleefully added,“The United States is now experiencing the beginning of its end, and is heading towards its demise.” The Brotherhood took pains to post this speech on its Arabic-language website, reflecting its official position.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/339590...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937784 Jul 4, 2013
Communism in plain sight has come to Illinois: Communists now own your children: 17-Year-Olds Can Now Vote in Illinois Primary Elections


http://www.kbur.com/2013/07/03/17-year-olds-c...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#937785 Jul 4, 2013
The GOP Brotherhood of Egypt

Demonized in the U.S. as radical terrorists, Egypt's Islamists are actually led by free-market businessmen

While Western alarmists often depict Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood as a shadowy organization with terrorist ties, the Brotherhood’s ideology actually has more in common with America’s Republican Party than with al-Qaida. Few Americans know it but the Brotherhood is a free-market party led by wealthy businessmen whose economic agenda embraces privatization and foreign investment while spurning labor unions and the redistribution of wealth. Like the Republicans in the U.S., the financial interests of the party’s leadership of businessmen and professionals diverge sharply from those of its poor, socially conservative followers.

....Over the last few months the Brothers have been publicizing their economic conservatism to international investors and financial institutions.

“The Brothers see this as a major source of its appeal among Western audiences,” Hamid explains.“Most people think the Brothers would be aligned with a leftist interventionist approach to the economy. But after taking a second look, most investors find themselves pleasantly surprised when they find out otherwise.”

http://www.salon.com/2012/01/26/the_gop_broth...

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937786 Jul 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Also rained yesterday,obviously President Obama's fault
He was so stupid that he didn't realize it. In one breath he blames President Obama for everything, and then says he has made a fortune since he has been the President!
I think he was a big fat lying bafoon, loud and trying to impress that mousy woman who was eating it up. Two fox viewers

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#937787 Jul 4, 2013
Geller: Republicans Allied With Norquist Are Tied To The Muslim Brotherhood

Pamela Geller has a second column out today attacking Texas Gov. Rick Perry for his ties to the Aga Khan, the leader of the Ismaili sect of Shiite Islam, and to one of Geller’s favorite targets, Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. Anti-Muslim activists have long viewed Norquist as one of the principal architects of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the conservative movement and American society at large because of his work to make the political Right more inclusive of Muslim-Americans. Geller writes today in her WorldNetDaily column that she doesn’t “want to see a GOP presidential candidate palling around with Grover and his thugs,” and says that Perry’s relationship with Norquist “raises legitimate questions about whether or not Perry knows about, or cares about, or even endorses, that activity by Norquist”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/geller-...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937788 Jul 4, 2013
If anyone else wants to donate, here you go:

(CBS/AP) ORLANDO, Fla.- George Zimmerman's defense fund has raised over $77,000 in the past week through "a handful of large donations," according to a post Wednesday on the fund's website.

http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/index.php...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#937789 Jul 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was so stupid that he didn't realize it. In one breath he blames President Obama for everything, and then says he has made a fortune since he has been the President!
I think he was a big fat lying bafoon, loud and trying to impress that mousy woman who was eating it up. Two fox viewers
Fortunes are made regardless of presidents.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#937790 Jul 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The GOP Brotherhood of Egypt
Demonized in the U.S. as radical terrorists, Egypt's Islamists are actually led by free-market businessmen
While Western alarmists often depict Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood as a shadowy organization with terrorist ties, the Brotherhood’s ideology actually has more in common with America’s Republican Party than with al-Qaida. Few Americans know it but the Brotherhood is a free-market party led by wealthy businessmen whose economic agenda embraces privatization and foreign investment while spurning labor unions and the redistribution of wealth. Like the Republicans in the U.S., the financial interests of the party’s leadership of businessmen and professionals diverge sharply from those of its poor, socially conservative followers.
....Over the last few months the Brothers have been publicizing their economic conservatism to international investors and financial institutions.
“The Brothers see this as a major source of its appeal among Western audiences,” Hamid explains.“Most people think the Brothers would be aligned with a leftist interventionist approach to the economy. But after taking a second look, most investors find themselves pleasantly surprised when they find out otherwise.”
http://www.salon.com/2012/01/26/the_gop_broth...
The mere redistribution of wealth is communism and communists are plentiful on both sides.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#937791 Jul 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
The people of Egypt are doing exactly what Americans should have done long before now. As spineless Americans wring their hands and gnash their teeth, watching the Obama regime destroy their country and operating against the majority will of Americans, the people of Egypt seized control of their own destiny.
You f*cking idiots should either get off your whiny asses & do it or shut the f*ck up.

I am sick & tired of hearing this crap from you people.

I have news, this country was on a path to destruction stating in late 2007& it was Bush driving that bus.

Where the f*ck were you people then? Sitting on your asses doing & saying nothing.

Things have improved since Obama took office.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937792 Jul 4, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet old shinning also has two tiny balls haging from his chin, like most of these phony righties. The very same mindless rhetoric daily. Dwelling in cluelessness and misery daily is a rightie trademark.
Haha! Hey - look! Wilhelm from Germany is back!

Baawwaaaaaaa!!!

I'm surprised you would even show your face back here, Grey Boast.

Today is a bad day for America haters like you, Boris. Hang in there old retarded one. Maybe someone will give you a handout today.

So what are you going to lie & boast about today, son?

How is your grand "vacation" to the East Coast you boasted you were taking over year ago?

Is this now an "extended vacation" in the same spot?

Sure must be a ton of culture in BUMPASS, eh?

Typical lying leftwing lowlife weasel.

LMFAO.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937793 Jul 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Geller: Republicans Allied With Norquist Are Tied To The Muslim Brotherhood
Pamela Geller has a second column out today attacking Texas Gov. Rick Perry for his ties to the Aga Khan, the leader of the Ismaili sect of Shiite Islam, and to one of Geller’s favorite targets, Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. Anti-Muslim activists have long viewed Norquist as one of the principal architects of Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the conservative movement and American society at large because of his work to make the political Right more inclusive of Muslim-Americans. Geller writes today in her WorldNetDaily column that she doesn’t “want to see a GOP presidential candidate palling around with Grover and his thugs,” and says that Perry’s relationship with Norquist “raises legitimate questions about whether or not Perry knows about, or cares about, or even endorses, that activity by Norquist”
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/geller-...
LOL
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937794 Jul 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You f*cking idiots should either get off your whiny asses & do it or shut the f*ck up.
I am sick & tired of hearing this crap from you people.
I have news, this country was on a path to destruction stating in late 2007& it was Bush driving that bus.
Where the f*ck were you people then? Sitting on your asses doing & saying nothing.
Things have improved since Obama took office.
Oh wow! Dumb Dave has news!

Let's all stop what we are doing and listen!

Maybe it will be as exciting as the news where Dumb Dave said:

"Bush abandoned Afghanistan" !!!

With accuracy like that, we all take Dumb Dave so seriously!

Now Dumb Dave is saying the banking crisis & world recession are Bush's fault!

"Bush was driving the bus" for the world economy!

M O O N B A T !
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937795 Jul 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Communism in plain sight has come to Illinois: Communists now own your children: 17-Year-Olds Can Now Vote in Illinois Primary Elections
http://www.kbur.com/2013/07/03/17-year-olds-c...
If they can go and fight in a war and be killed, they should be allowed to vote.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937796 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
If anyone else wants to donate, here you go:
(CBS/AP) ORLANDO, Fla.- George Zimmerman's defense fund has raised over $77,000 in the past week through "a handful of large donations," according to a post Wednesday on the fund's website.
http://www.gzdefensefund.com/donate/index.php...
Raising money for a murderer is not allowed on this forum.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#937797 Jul 4, 2013
Over 4 years of unemployment above 7%.

Doubling the national debt to pay off gubbermint labor unions and UAW pension fund.

Scandals galore: Solyndra (does anybody remember THAT one?), Benghazi, IRS, NSA, etc. etc. etc.

What's our Lord Obama doing? Vacationing in Africa with Moochelle and the kids, at a cost of almost $100 MILLION!

How much more is it going to take for you leftists to wake up? If you want a Marxist gubbermint, one that will pay for your retirement, health care, housing, food, and basically wet-nurse you for your entire underachieving, pathetic life, CHOOSE A BETTER LEADER.

The one you picked is incompetent.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937798 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many liberals embrace Jesus as their very own to further their "collective conscience"/gullible causes but discard him like an old dish rag when he gets in the way of their secularist self-gratifying causes.
He's a liberal only when they want government to serve as our collective conscience but an intruder if the government tries to impose any sort of moral standard.
A rock and a hard place - where you can always find a liberal.
Posted like a true hypocrite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937799 Jul 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? It's awfully silent.
Sounds more like a.... wake.
The overthrow of any Islamic Obama puppet government is cause for rejoicing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937800 Jul 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And when that $400k medical emergency hits, then who pays? Certainly not you.
No problem if necessary, although such an occurrence is highly unlikely and would be covered by catastrophic insurance.

Not all of us are creepy-ass cracker liquor store clerks like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937801 Jul 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is still black...
...which is the only reason he got elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Coffee Party 190,172
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min OzRitz 53,490
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min those who can- teach 99,570
Abby 5-28 58 min RACE 13
amy 5-28 2 hr Kuuipo 12
any cute emo girls wana talk? 7 hr kay 2
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,035
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]