Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937338 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is that Obama's Egyptian puppet is getting thrown out on his ass (or worse).
So start cheering son.

Why aren't you bozos cheering? It's perplexing to say the least.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937339 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
You think Sharia law is good? Why?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937340 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
Well heck son.

Texas is trying to close abortion clinics.

You don't hear the cons complaining about the loss of jobs, let alone the fact they're putting them out of business because of their legislation.

In fact, they're trying VERY hard to put businesses out.

Why aren't you idoits complaining? The world wonders.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#937341 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just because the House is stupid doesn't mean everyone else needs to bow to them.
Now THAT would be even more stupid!
"yuck"
Why did hairless reed refuse to allow a vote in the senate? Could it be he was afraid the budgets would pass?
Peace
KMA

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#937342 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.
ladida. Or is it lodia??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
With him(?) it's probably hoping for labia but stuck in Lodi.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#937343 Jul 3, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation combined with ignorance makea a geniune "Whatever"
Stoopidy combined with ignorance makes a genuine pile of crap, and you "poop" are it.
Peace
KMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937344 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that victimisation complex raising its ugly head once again. How conveniently "Fuggin ignorant morans" like yourself have forgotten the anti-American hate brought by Bush's War on Terror. Hatred around the world toward America isn't anywhere close to what it was under the Bush administration. Not even close.
Middle Eastern countries aside, "During the George W. Bush administration, public opinion of America declined in most European countries. A Pew Global Attitudes Project poll showed "favourable opinions" of America between 2000 and 2006 dropping from 83% to 56% in the United Kingdom, from 62% to 39% in France, from 78% to 37% in Germany and from 50% to 23% in Spain."
http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/06/13/americas-...
... goddam idiots.... goddam ignorant buffoons.

You fucking idiot, the Arabs started the goddam war because of their ... how did you put it... "anti-American hate".
Long before Bush was in office the Arabs were bombing the United States. They started their war against the United States in 1973. Prior to 1973 they were indoctrinated in... how did you put it... "anti-American hate".
The only reason the Arabs hate the United States is because we exist. If we never existed, they would just hate some other country that was the most significant influence in the world. Basically, they will hate any non-Arab country that has more influence in the world than they do. A non-Arab country being dominant in the world is, in their sense, an injustice. After all, you can't really understand the Koran unless you read it in Arabic, and read it from the Arab perspective. In short, you have to be Arab to be close to god. No other race can be close to God.
... are you getting the message here? Arabs are racial superiority idiots.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937345 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing you offer nothing to prove your point about providing nothing as you usually do.
The one aspect or yours you missed is the demand that others prove you wrong.
Some friendly advice.. don't let it happen again, ok?
Another dumb comment.

What I posted was in the news.

Progressives were posting about the event last night and today Yeah/USA have amnesia?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#937346 Jul 3, 2013
The president once again AWOL from another Crisis, the apologist are out trying to explain away his Ineptness again proving hes in over his Head!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#937347 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
So let's get back to Ted Cruz for a sec:
Born in Canada.
Raised by Communists.
Pretends to be a Texan.
he pretends pretty goddam good, doesn't he?

))))))))))

Let's go a little further. Why don't you educate us on Ted Cruz's legal career... Cruz actually has a legal career, unlike that fraud Obama.
Please tell us about the cases he argued in front of the Supreme Court.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#937348 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It appears O'bama Hussein Soetoreo, Bonell, Jackson...Johnson...Lakisha Barry has more than one birth certificate. LOL-even CNN can't believe it.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/post_1...
Why not?
He has more than one Social Security Number.
... probably one for each birth certificate.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937349 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
They only complain when others do it.

If they do it, it's totally acceptable. It's for "everyone's" good.

amazing.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937350 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So start cheering son.
Why aren't you bozos cheering? It's perplexing to say the least.
Trying to make light of an US policy blunder isn't working for you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#937351 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
fetch almighty wrote:
There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?
Guess she has never read the Supreme Court's ruling in Roe v Wade.
"the "right of privacy, whether it be founded in the Fourteenth Amendment's concept of personal liberty and restrictions upon state action, as we feel it is, or, as the district court determined, in the Ninth Amendment's reservation of rights to the people, is broad enough to encompass a woman's decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy."
Ok...
Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937352 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumb comment.
What I posted was in the news.
Progressives were posting about the event last night and today Yeah/USA have amnesia?
That is your claim son.

I didn't deny that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937353 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, Bush & bin Laden were business partners, a known fact. If you don't know that, you're more looney than I assumed. Obama was already scheduled to play golf so, if he just called it off, the media would know something was up. You're no more than a conspiracy theorist. He undoubtedly stomped McCain & Romney's assess without a teleprompter in all those debates. He didn't steal the presidency like Bush in 2000. Theirs pictures of those same Wahhbist terrorist in the WH with Bush, including bin laden's family members. You look them up & find them yourself. You tell me to prove it, yet you give me a schizophrenic's theory. You even have a theory for his Hawaiian birth. You think Malcolm X is his father. You have his college transcripts & attendance sheets. You're full of shit. Then you say connect the dots. There is no connection. Just more of your theories disguised as lies!
"According to The Daily Mail newspaper, Salem, the eldest of Bin Laden's 55 brothers and sisters, invested heavily in Bush's first business venture, Arbusto Energy."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#937354 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You grew up on a farm, I'm from the projects!
You went to the marines or army. Me & all my friend were felons by our teenage years.
You've worked all your life, I've been in the streets since 10/11 years old. I started out younger than that stealing boxes of candy & selling it in school. Learned from my big bro. I ain't bragging asshole. I just told you my little bro just came home from an 8 flat & my big bro just turned in for a 10 with a 3 year stipulation. He just came home from a 5 with an 85% stipulation in 06, just got off parole in 2010. Out of all my friends, my best friend & I are the only ones to never do a prison bid yet I played the game as long as them. I can calculate well over 100 years of man time all my friend spent in prison combined from the state to the feds. I miss all my friend & family. Just say you sacrificed but not in the same sense. Don't try to discreditme cuz you can't give back all those years. My nephew, the son of my bro that just came home looks at me like a father because his dad was in prison since he was 10 months old. I'm not talking about where you were raised near. You had no involvement in it so you have no right to brag. You remind me of modern day rapper. Talking bout someone else life is your claim to fame. Using Snoop Dogg &Master P as props is getting you nowhere. Take pride in you service career & be thankful like I said. You're being real ignorant right now!
I have people in my family who lived the life you just described.

They do not have the abililty to write in the English language as proficiently as you display here.

You are a fucking liar.

I don't brag. I just state facts. If I were a fraud and mooched all of my life and ended up vacationing in the White House for 8 years, I'd brag about that. Everything else is just what I had to do. Doing what you have to do is no reason to brag. It's just doing what you have to do.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937355 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to make light of an US policy blunder isn't working for you.
Funny thing is that's what cons have been doing all along. Now that you have your way, you bozos are speechless. It's perplexing since this is what you've been fighting for all this time since it began.

And now? Silence.

As for policy blunders in bushie boy's case, trying to completely ignoring it is the option of choice... since he's indefensible.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937356 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.
Then why do we have legal executions son?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#937357 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been brainwashed and are no longer capable of independent thought. They are mere robots in the comic science fiction world of Faux News. Truth be damned.
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.
... how did you put it? "Truth be damned."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 min GOP 4,027
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 13 min GOP 151
Word (Dec '08) 56 min andet1987 4,711
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 619
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,470
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 178,032
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,818
Amy 9-16 3 hr ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Toj 98,226
Dear Abby 9-17-14 5 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs