Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#937499 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun based on nothing but suspicion and that Trayvon would still be alive had Zimmerman stayed in his house after calling the police.
You must have also forgotten I wanted it to go to trial for a jury to hear the evidence and decide Zimmerman's innocence or guilt.
After reading the entire 911 transcript, Zimmerman and the police had agreed to meet behind a building where Zimmerman was approached by Trayvon.
But I'm very happy to let a jury decide. As are you, I'm sure.
Yes!

Let the Jury decide
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937501 Jul 3, 2013
Demonstrators in Cairo were protesting not only against Morsy, but also against President Barack Obama, saying he allied with terrorists with the Muslim Brotherhood, and a fascist regime.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/egypt...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937502 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you fricken morons know what "Allah Akbar" means?
Funny you say that about Islam when the far right wants to legislate Christianity here.
They love that rally cry.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#937504 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, Semenhole!
Your expiration has run out
You ghetto retards hate the things they can't get and hate the people they can't be.

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#937505 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They love that rally cry.
Jew Haters, like Demos, Jean, lily and other reichtard liberals confirm the fact that you Gilligan and your other jack boot gestapo friends are the real bonehead Nazis of today!!!

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#937508 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am very happy that O'bama's bitch, Morsi, was thrown out.
I suspect bitches getting thrown out is a major concern for a "HEAD" bitch like you...Huh??? Not to worry you can still be my bitch.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937509 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Jew Haters, like Demos, Jean, lily and other reichtard liberals confirm the fact that you Gilligan and your other jack boot gestapo friends are the real bonehead Nazis of today!!!
It's the culture...
You're much better at it having so much more practice son. I couldn't begin to match your radical right wing insanity if I tried.

But you be proud of who your are and your 1930's heritage son.

It's all you have going for you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#937510 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You like pizza, Semenhole?
Crawl in the oven I got a fresh one for ya.
Lol
You Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. You retard Neo-Nazi support any Arab or Muslim country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you Nazi idiot...

It's the culture...
nobody

Petersburg, VA

#937518 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Screw his name Cracker Jack, you got the message! The fact is, he didn't give the Louisiana residents a chance to evacuate. Did I mention he lied about his meeting about the levees, trying to shift the blame elsewhere? In the words of anyone with a lick of intelligence " You's a ignant Cracka!
Makes you an ignorant negro, eh, stupid, probably a college graduate from a formal Negro college eh?
LCN Llin

United States

#937519 Jul 3, 2013
Ex President Bush supporting President Obama on NSA and Snowden may indicate the American establishment?
nobody

Petersburg, VA

#937520 Jul 3, 2013
You seem to know alot about the jews, Do you speak Yiddish or Hebrew?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937522 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam is an idiot.
He's happy to pay for dumb carols frequent trips to the emergency room for common cold and a smokers cough
Why not? I pay for your frequent trip to the county jail.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937524 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
So Semenhole, have you missed me?
The only person on this Earth that could miss you?

That would be your Probation Officer, libtard fktard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937526 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger sock loser called dem...
You are a retard ghost...
It's the culture...
No son. America won. We dodged a bullet by not having Romney in.

Only right wing crazies lost.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937528 Jul 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You Neo-Nazis opposed the invasion of Iraq. You retard Neo-Nazi support any Arab or Muslim country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you Nazi idiot...
It's the culture...
Actually, I didn't oppose the invasion of iraq at first.

And then they could find nothing.

So in the end, not only did I oppose it, I branded bushie boy a liar to Americans and to the allies he suckered in.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937530 Jul 3, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>WE say life begins a viability...
Then we can legally "abort" 80% of you liberals.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937532 Jul 3, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You're also happy to be on social security disability too
Right?
LOL-not everyone that gets injured goes on SSDI-I am proud to say that I did not collect SSDI-and recovered to the point where I went back to work. Poor little dem-not everyone is like you and your kind. It is a disgrace how the system works that allows people to collect Social Security because they are too doped up to go back to work--there is the reason many are now disabled. They go on drugs and never get well. Being disabled is not a badge of courage-but being injured and recovering is.

Prevented this

#937535 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. America won. We dodged a bullet by not having Romney in.
Only right wing crazies lost.
"dodged a bullet"? what happened USM1680 did yeah forget to switch you back. LOL-how about it? egg on your face with probably be your next post. ROTFLMAO. Better get that pacemaker checked.

Prevented this

#937538 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Demonstrators in Cairo were protesting not only against Morsy, but also against President Barack Obama, saying he allied with terrorists with the Muslim Brotherhood, and a fascist regime.
http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/egypt...
Sometimes the truth rises above what the media and the liberals want our country to believe. It's too bad the American left can't see it.
The Elephant in the Room

Waynesboro, MS

#937540 Jul 3, 2013
Published on Jan 21, 2013

Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs
Watch:

Hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 70,626
World's Best Photo Art 56 min Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr People Please 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs