Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937448 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Cruz is out? Born in Canada, father was Cuban.
...and not because of the father, but because he was born in Canada. We went through this with McShame, being born in Panama, but on US "soil" there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937449 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I say life begins on a Sunday and ends on a Saturday.
Homer wrong again, life begins Friday at 5:00pm and ends Monday at 8:00am. Zombies rule the week!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#937450 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you fricken morons quit whining about the ACA. My God.
Eman wants to go back to double digit increases in premiums & pre-existing conditions.
Eman say f*ck those people who can't afford health insurance.
RealDave- REALITY… Obamacare one Huge Disaster!! We were sold a ‘Lie’ that all Americans would have Health Care coverage ‘ Not True ’ a report released by CBO: Uninsured Never Falls Below 30 Million, we were told that anyone with Pre-Existing Condition would not be denied or Ration care ‘ Not True’ HHS Rations Enrollment in Pre-Existing Condition Plan, Obamacare would be Affordable ‘ Not True’ Cheapest Plan $20,000 Per Family!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937451 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down. Are you going to go back and comment on all my posts?
Fck calming down!!!!!

:-)

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#937452 Jul 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats should not have listened to Pelosi when she said ‘‘We Have to Pass It to Know what’s In It ‘they should have read it!! Today the meat/potatoes of Obamacare ‘Employer mandate delay confirms Obamacare doesn't work!! Ouch
And republicans were too dumb to read it and too stupid to know ACA was their own health plan as well as the idea of a 'carbon tax /cap&trade also their idea. This is the reason that the GOP is bankrupt and senile. They can't recognize their own ideals anymore.:-/

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937453 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
Waiting for Eman to catch up.
Getting there. Remember what I post know happened 3 hours ago for you....I think.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937454 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, the law was signed in 2010, everyone(well almost everyone it seems) knew it was to be slowly implemented over a period of a few years.
Baby steps, homer, baby steps. And it was slowly implemented, we are now at the part where employers have to pay for employee health insurance, we got here slowly. But BAAAAMMMMM!!!! Just admit it, the law sucks.

<homer can't admit when he's wrong>

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#937455 Jul 3, 2013
So am I to assume not all of us want a jury decide the Zimmerman case?

Seems that's what everyone should want.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937456 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I loved it when Bush was golfing, clearing brush, vacationing in Africa, overseas massaging foreign heads of state, kissing Saudi princes, it meant he wasn't back here signing bills and/or starting more wars. Homer ever the optimist.
If only they would smash Obama auto pen.

Did bush offer those heads of state "happy endings" - not that there's anything wrong with that.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#937457 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have forgotten I blamed Zimmerman for leaving his house with a gun based on nothing but suspicion and that Trayvon would still be alive had Zimmerman stayed in his house after calling the police.
You must have also forgotten I wanted it to go to trial for a jury to hear the evidence and decide Zimmerman's innocence or guilt.
After reading the entire 911 transcript, Zimmerman and the police had agreed to meet behind a building where Zimmerman was approached by Trayvon.
But I'm very happy to let a jury decide. As are you, I'm sure.
Monday Morning Quarterbacks like leosanus get all giddy when they here the Prosecutor's innuendo in court. YAWN.

The Hannity issue is... a non-issue.

Kangaroo Courts have lots of Kangaroos inside of them. leosanus wants to be there as another Kangaroo but only comes across as a yapping jackal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#937459 Jul 3, 2013
hear
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937460 Jul 3, 2013
You know things are bad when you can’t even successfully implement your own bad ideas.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937461 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>E-moron checks in with his usual puke.
A smarter poster would consider what was being said before hitting reply.
If one googles: affordable care act baby steps one might get some lessons.
You won't, choosing more e-puke.
GFY & Peace
I just googled "affordable care act baby steps" (without quotes) and this was the first hit

"The Affordable Care Act is a baby step to what we really need, a single payer delivery system"

And here are the rest of the hits

https://www.google.com/search...

Stupid fckn used car saleman should do what they suggest before spewing diarrhea all over these pages.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#937462 Jul 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And republicans were too dumb to read it and too stupid to know ACA was their own health plan as well as the idea of a 'carbon tax /cap&trade also their idea. This is the reason that the GOP is bankrupt and senile. They can't recognize their own ideals anymore.:-/
Front Republicans didn’t vote for it they understood it was a disaster even Liberals are calling Obamacare a Train Wreck!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937463 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you fricken morons quit whining about the ACA. My God.
Eman wants to go back to double digit increases in premiums & pre-existing conditions.
Eman say f*ck those people who can't afford health insurance.
Dumbass dave wants me to pay for his employees health insurance so he doesn't have to.
O no he didnt

Marcus Hook, PA

#937464 Jul 3, 2013
The. Obama. Fantasy. Hurts. Poor. People obama. And. He. Is. Not. A. Jobs. Creator. He. Have. Hurt. The. Poor. All. They. Got. Was. A. Fantasy. Speech. Obamacare. Doesn't. Care. Until. 2015.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#937465 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That President did not form the organization. His wife isn't likely VP & I doubt is father-in-law was sec/treas.
The President was likely certified a long time before he attained that position.
You're not too smart, are you?
Paul was certified by the ABO before he attained the position on his board. Does creating his own board nullify his ABO certification?

But you didn't answer my question.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937466 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The people of Cairo vent their feelings about Obama.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...
I feel the same way "O'bama you idiot!"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937467 Jul 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>President Barack Obama is proud to support the democratic elections process now in place in Egypt where Egyptians are free to voice their grievances and participate in political change by voting for representative government. I thought you were American-enough to support democracy too? I must have been wrong on you.
democracy is not Islam and Sharia law-what you say now since O'bama's man is ousted. I think that is liberty-don't you? The people were lied to by O'bama and Hillary and the likes of you.
Allah Akbar! the Islamist is gone.
O no he didnt

Marcus Hook, PA

#937468 Jul 3, 2013
Can't. Wait. To. See. The. Homosexuals and illegal. Turn. On. The. Urban. Democrats. Its. Been. Here. But. Coming. Soon hahalololo no. Black. Agenda. Fing. Fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,952
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 4 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards