Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,161 - 861,180 of 1,100,392 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937246 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
'Full military coup' underway in Egypt, according to Muslim brotherhood spokesman
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/eg...
You people should be cheering now.

Why aren't you?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937247 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can prove that the majority of failed mortgages were CRA mortgages.
Housing started declining in 2006. The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.
Two years after Democrats took over oversight would be Jan of 2009.
By then, the sh*t already hit the fan.
My God you are an idiot.
They have been brainwashed and are no longer capable of independent thought. They are mere robots in the comic science fiction world of Faux News. Truth be damned.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937248 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You grew up on a farm, I'm from the projects!
You went to the marines or army. Me & all my friend were felons by our teenage years.
You've worked all your life, I've been in the streets since 10/11 years old. I started out younger than that stealing boxes of candy & selling it in school. Learned from my big bro. I ain't bragging asshole. I just told you my little bro just came home from an 8 flat & my big bro just turned in for a 10 with a 3 year stipulation. He just came home from a 5 with an 85% stipulation in 06, just got off parole in 2010. Out of all my friends, my best friend & I are the only ones to never do a prison bid yet I played the game as long as them. I can calculate well over 100 years of man time all my friend spent in prison combined from the state to the feds. I miss all my friend & family. Just say you sacrificed but not in the same sense. Don't try to discreditme cuz you can't give back all those years. My nephew, the son of my bro that just came home looks at me like a father because his dad was in prison since he was 10 months old. I'm not talking about where you were raised near. You had no involvement in it so you have no right to brag. You remind me of modern day rapper. Talking bout someone else life is your claim to fame. Using Snoop Dogg &Master P as props is getting you nowhere. Take pride in you service career & be thankful like I said. You're being real ignorant right now!
Society would have benefited from a Planned Parenthood clinic in your neighborhood, the most cost-effective method of crime prevention being black genocide by abortion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937249 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? When cons held up the budget, they hailed a victory when Obama had to cave in to their demands.
And then sequestration came along, and the cons got REAL quiet.
But everyone knows who the culprits are.
Sequestration is good, but doesn't go nearly far enough.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937250 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? When cons held up the budget, they hailed a victory when Obama had to cave in to their demands.
And then sequestration came along, and the cons got REAL quiet.
But everyone knows who the culprits are.
It was the senate that refused to pass a budget for 5 years.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937251 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing Constitutional rights supported by Supreme Court rulings is what you nazi's are all about.
You lost on gay rights.
You lost on Civil Rights.
You lost on women's rights,.
And you lost on abortion, but you freedom thieves don't care.
You hate the Constitution, as proven by the attacks on recent Supreme Court decisions, like the one that declared DOMA UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
you don't care about the Constitution.
You're a complete phony, as proven by your pie and smoking addictions, even as diabetes slowly takes your life.
Get it together.

The court has ruled abortion is legal but did not rule that it cannot be restricted.

Late term abortion restrictions are legal!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#937252 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKare was signed into law on March 23, 2010.
After three years of fumbling, what would make anybody think that another year will help/
The ACA was designed to be a baby steps program with plenty of room for tweaks. You've known that right along___this move should come as a surprise to no one as the complications are enormous.

Consider the obstacles that Darden is running into in California due to Assembly bill 880.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937253 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people should be cheering now.
Why aren't you?
Because Obama already screwed the pooch in Egypt, hurting the US worldwide.

The military coup is Obama's fault.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937254 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That was their primary function. Even McConnell made that clear.
Most have stated this and the few that have worked with the president,Hagel, Snowe, Collins, Christie etc., have been vilified.

They have no desire whatsoever to reach any kind of compromise with this president. Read 99% of the posts here by rightwingers, they suggest never working with this president and obstructing everything he tries to do.

And then have the gall and the audacity to blame the president, you can't make this stuff up!

GOP: Obstructionists holding the country hostage.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937255 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been brainwashed and are no longer capable of independent thought. They are mere robots in the comic science fiction world of Faux News. Truth be damned.
Says the person who supports this craziness from our POTUS--

No Sign of Snowden Aboard Plane as Bolivia Claims its President ‘Kidnapped’

How nuts was that to divert a plane of the Bolivian President in a wild goose chase?

You are brainwashed into thinking moon bat crazy stuff is normal.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937256 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Why aren't you?
You aren't very bright.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937257 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, a liberal website, MSN, called every liberal who bought into Al Gore's global warming scam "SUCKER!"
And didn't even know they did it.
Pretty funny.
So why are most Florida cities, including Orlando, planning for the effects of climate change and ocean risings??

How long will you attempt to cling to your stupidity??

And why do you not support O"Reilly's support of th eSenate Immigration Bill.

You've been quite mute on that. Did BillyO disappoint you??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------

A Region Responds to a
Changing Climate
Southeast Florida Regional Climate
Change Compact Counties
Regional Climate Action Plan
October 2012

"This Regional Climate Action Plan is the result of true collaboration – this document and its many supporting
publications are the product of existing staff and resources from the various cooperating agencies. No additional
public dollars were dedicated to this effort. The Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact was forged
during the most difficult national economy since the Great Depression. We came together with purpose and
quickly realized the value of sharing resources, expertise and information. Competitors became collaborators.
Challenges became successes. At a moment when local government is pressed to achieve maximum efficiency, the
Compact enabled a level of intergovernmental cooperation unprecedented in Southeast Florida’s history. Many
have contributed to the Compact process, including more than 90 members of the public that took the time to
submit comments to a previously published draft. While several individuals are recognized here, Appendix C
contains a full list of the people and organizations that helped bring this Regional Climate Action Plan to fruition."

http://southeastfloridaclimatecompact.org/pdf...

----------

Seems you're so stupid, even the general public in FL is light years ahead of your retarded thinking.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937258 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that victimisation complex raising its ugly head once again. How conveniently "Fuggin ignorant morans" like yourself have forgotten the anti-American hate brought by Bush's War on Terror. Hatred around the world toward America isn't anywhere close to what it was under the Bush administration. Not even close.
Middle Eastern countries aside, "During the George W. Bush administration, public opinion of America declined in most European countries. A Pew Global Attitudes Project poll showed "favourable opinions" of America between 2000 and 2006 dropping from 83% to 56% in the United Kingdom, from 62% to 39% in France, from 78% to 37% in Germany and from 50% to 23% in Spain."
http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/06/13/americas-...
ONE More FACT from the liberals' beloved TIME: Time:“The world hates Obama’s America more than Bush’s”

Saturday, June 29, 2013

How surprising is that? I thought Time was in the bag for O'bama. I thought he was the coolest SOB on the planet. Maybe he’s losing his mojo. All the bowing, talking, iPods full of his speeches, golfing, inaction on deficits, broken promises are getting noticed across the world?

Maybe they just printed this to gin up sympathy for the poor guy. Didn’t work with me.:)
O'bama is unable to govern at all levels.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937259 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The ACA was designed to be a baby steps program with plenty of room for tweaks. You've known that right along___this move should come as a surprise to no one as the complications are enormous.
Consider the obstacles that Darden is running into in California due to Assembly bill 880.
Total BS, excuses for a disaster.

ObamaKare was never intended to be workable, but was designed to fail to allow a complete government takeover.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#937260 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has that been proven yet?
You think carol will finally bite the big one when Zimmy's shown to be a liar by comparing today's testimony with his Hannity interview? Have to say the firearms expert really stood her ground...

Location hidden

#937261 Jul 3, 2013
Orange County Florida’s Response to
Climate Change Action Planning
Kevin Sherin, MD, MPH
Orange County Health Department Director

The Orange County Health Department’s
Response to Climate Change consists of;

Mitigation Strategies

Adaptation Strategies

Climate change has been the subject of community
meetings which we have led or been a part of.

&#131; Orange to Green Climate Change Summit

&#131; Two Climate Change Summits with the
University of Central Florida, a third is
scheduled for April 2010

&#131; Supporting the City of Orlando’s Green
Initiative

http://www.apha.org/NR/rdonlyres/8981BCD7-00D...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937262 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you wairt til I leave to come on and reply to my posts.
I guess that's why they call you Mr. Snoballs.
lily, still whining about people posting after she goes to bed.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937263 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Why aren't you?
Because it makes the United States look like morons led by the biggest moron called Mo Bro Hood supporting O'bama. No one wants Sharia law except you and your wife USMsince1680. I pray the good people in Egypt are able to have democracy instead of the shit Islam that O'bama forced upon them.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937264 Jul 3, 2013
TSM wrote:
On the Crisis in Egypt Liberals/Democrats are suggesting that Obama to stay in the background, can anyone tell me when he’s been in Front of a Crisis?
Have you already forgotten where Bush's arrogance and unilateral approach got us? Of course we should stay in the background. Let others on that side of the ocean take the lead. Egypt resent foreign intervention so let them blame their troubles on someone other than the United States for a change. The more we get involved, the more they hate us. It's time we stopped asserting ourselves into the politics of other nations. Period.

Location hidden

#937265 Jul 3, 2013
Impacts of climate change has been designated an FAU-wide Research Priority and The Florida Center for Environmental Studies is the home of The Integrative Collaborative on Climate and Energy (ICCE).

The ICCE focuses on issues of adaptation in Florida's very vulnerable urban and natural systems. University partnerships with the Florida Climate Initiative and the University of South Florida provide a Florida-wide and Caribbean perspective. Cooperative work with USGS, SFWMD, USACE, Florida SeaGrant, the Four County Compact Group, and others provide a practical outreach for research findings. Education at K-12, University, and Community levels is an important component.

Projects and activities are listed below:

http://www.ces.fau.edu/climate_change/

----------

Stay in denial, Lorac.

You look more stupid by the day. As your state moves to protect itself from becoming submerged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,258
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,654
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••