Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,161 - 861,180 of 1,099,363 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has that been proven yet?
The burden of proof is on the prosecution. A real judge would have thrown out the case already.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama dismissed Republicans and their constituents as even being relevant to his personal vision from day one.
Are you sure you have both oars in the water, Homer?
How could you have possibly missed all the demonizing and marginalizing by this president all these years?
Are you taking those 'dumb pills' too like nuc? Go flush them down the toilet right now. Nuc is a hopeless addict. But I still have hope for you, Homer. Not sure why anymore.
Really? When cons held up the budget, they hailed a victory when Obama had to cave in to their demands.

And then sequestration came along, and the cons got REAL quiet.

But everyone knows who the culprits are.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have no idea what Baton Rouge is like. Let's just say the "refugees" from New Orleans almost doubled the population of Baton Rouge with very little impact on the crime rate.
And, your fake stories filled with colorful coloquial language is unconvincing. After all, you tried to tell us you'd buy the gas to drive a thousand miles one way to save a hundred dollars of so buying a gun.
No, I couldn't tell you the price of drugs today. I'm sure pot cost a lot more than a hundred dollars a pound, and cola is more than 20 dollars a dime. I have no idea what rocks of crack go for. It hadn't been invented then. But, so-called "poor" people seem to have enough money to make crack suppliers millionaires.
I am priviledged. I grew up in a country where I could be born in north Baton Rouge to semi-literate parents, grow up on a subsistence farm, and because I spent 4 years in the Marines I had an opportunity to go to a university.
Yes, that is priviledged.
Anyone you know has the same priviledge.
You grew up on a farm, I'm from the projects!

You went to the marines or army. Me & all my friend were felons by our teenage years.

You've worked all your life, I've been in the streets since 10/11 years old. I started out younger than that stealing boxes of candy & selling it in school. Learned from my big bro. I ain't bragging asshole. I just told you my little bro just came home from an 8 flat & my big bro just turned in for a 10 with a 3 year stipulation. He just came home from a 5 with an 85% stipulation in 06, just got off parole in 2010. Out of all my friends, my best friend & I are the only ones to never do a prison bid yet I played the game as long as them. I can calculate well over 100 years of man time all my friend spent in prison combined from the state to the feds. I miss all my friend & family. Just say you sacrificed but not in the same sense. Don't try to discreditme cuz you can't give back all those years. My nephew, the son of my bro that just came home looks at me like a father because his dad was in prison since he was 10 months old. I'm not talking about where you were raised near. You had no involvement in it so you have no right to brag. You remind me of modern day rapper. Talking bout someone else life is your claim to fame. Using Snoop Dogg &Master P as props is getting you nowhere. Take pride in you service career & be thankful like I said. You're being real ignorant right now!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's because he had the votes of folks such as you, Obama Money, and all others looking for a handout. Do you speak Arabic, because you would need to learn if President Bush hadn't taken the fight to them. But then a military tactician you're not.
Are you nuts?

Not one country has attacked the USA MAINLAND since Japan........ and we knew they were coming! Just like 9eleven!

9eleven was bin laden?

You mean that billionaire family from Saudi Arabia?

One man with 300 kids? Like twinkle panties dreams about?

Hey baby WWII -- WE WANTED IN! let the Japanese bomb the heck out of Pearl Harbor.

Our radar couldn't see them? Our Intel on the attack was not shared? We had it for weeks?

Sounds like 9eleven!

NO DEFENSE PUT UP! NONE! lumbering jumbo jets over the capital and most populated cities in America. Our supersonic fighters could not catch a 757? After the two towers were already hit!

Ohhhhhhhhhh boy!

But it did lead to a USA spending of $6 TRILLION FOR IRAQ! AND AFFFFGANNY.

TELL US AGAIN: WMD? NO. IRAQUIES IN PLANES? NO.

SADDAM WAS A BILLIONAIRE!! if he wanted to strike the USA it could have happened?

$6 TRILLION FOR WARS!

but food stamps cost so much?

Vietnam. Lied to get us in after JFK executed?

Iraq. Lied to get us in after "sneak" 9eleven?

WWII. Lied to get us in after "sneak" attack?

I guess we need wars to keep capitalism growing every year: it's all about the growth.

Republican. Liar.
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. POS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Republicans have refused to work with him since day one, actually since before day one. They have always made that loud and clear to people that are listening, you on the other hand and others like you, Fox News viewers, rightwingers, morons, etc., prefer to put this on the president.
That was their primary function. Even McConnell made that clear.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a living human being with a heartbeat, organs, limbs and a central nervous system before 14 weeks. It's viable outside the protection of its mother's womb after 22 weeks.
Liberals don't care if it's human being or not at any phase of development if it was just a big mistake after unprotected sex.
A woman has the right to have unprotected sex and then kill the life she created. The law now gives her its blessing.
Self-serving gratification. Most liberals' motto.
Stealing Constitutional rights supported by Supreme Court rulings is what you nazi's are all about.

You lost on gay rights.

You lost on Civil Rights.

You lost on women's rights,.

And you lost on abortion, but you freedom thieves don't care.

You hate the Constitution, as proven by the attacks on recent Supreme Court decisions, like the one that declared DOMA UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

you don't care about the Constitution.

You're a complete phony, as proven by your pie and smoking addictions, even as diabetes slowly takes your life.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? When cons held up the budget, they hailed a victory when Obama had to cave in to their demands.
Usual whine just another day.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"So you still don't know what Lodia, Hoodia is"
At least I know how to spell the words. What in hell is a 'Lodia', nitwit??
Other than one of the drugs you're taking, that is.
LOL

What difference does it make how it is spelled as you claimed you didn't know what it was spelled the other way?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
'Full military coup' underway in Egypt, according to Muslim brotherhood spokesman
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/eg...
You people should be cheering now.

Why aren't you?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you can prove that the majority of failed mortgages were CRA mortgages.
Housing started declining in 2006. The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.
Two years after Democrats took over oversight would be Jan of 2009.
By then, the sh*t already hit the fan.
My God you are an idiot.
They have been brainwashed and are no longer capable of independent thought. They are mere robots in the comic science fiction world of Faux News. Truth be damned.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You grew up on a farm, I'm from the projects!
You went to the marines or army. Me & all my friend were felons by our teenage years.
You've worked all your life, I've been in the streets since 10/11 years old. I started out younger than that stealing boxes of candy & selling it in school. Learned from my big bro. I ain't bragging asshole. I just told you my little bro just came home from an 8 flat & my big bro just turned in for a 10 with a 3 year stipulation. He just came home from a 5 with an 85% stipulation in 06, just got off parole in 2010. Out of all my friends, my best friend & I are the only ones to never do a prison bid yet I played the game as long as them. I can calculate well over 100 years of man time all my friend spent in prison combined from the state to the feds. I miss all my friend & family. Just say you sacrificed but not in the same sense. Don't try to discreditme cuz you can't give back all those years. My nephew, the son of my bro that just came home looks at me like a father because his dad was in prison since he was 10 months old. I'm not talking about where you were raised near. You had no involvement in it so you have no right to brag. You remind me of modern day rapper. Talking bout someone else life is your claim to fame. Using Snoop Dogg &Master P as props is getting you nowhere. Take pride in you service career & be thankful like I said. You're being real ignorant right now!
Society would have benefited from a Planned Parenthood clinic in your neighborhood, the most cost-effective method of crime prevention being black genocide by abortion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? When cons held up the budget, they hailed a victory when Obama had to cave in to their demands.
Sequestration is good, but doesn't go nearly far enough.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
It was the senate that refused to pass a budget for 5 years.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing Constitutional rights supported by Supreme Court rulings is what you nazi's are all about.
You lost on gay rights.
You lost on Civil Rights.
You lost on women's rights,.
And you lost on abortion, but you freedom thieves don't care.
You hate the Constitution, as proven by the attacks on recent Supreme Court decisions, like the one that declared DOMA UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
you don't care about the Constitution.
You're a complete phony, as proven by your pie and smoking addictions, even as diabetes slowly takes your life.
Get it together.

The court has ruled abortion is legal but did not rule that it cannot be restricted.

Late term abortion restrictions are legal!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKare was signed into law on March 23, 2010.
After three years of fumbling, what would make anybody think that another year will help/
The ACA was designed to be a baby steps program with plenty of room for tweaks. You've known that right along___this move should come as a surprise to no one as the complications are enormous.

Consider the obstacles that Darden is running into in California due to Assembly bill 880.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people should be cheering now.
Why aren't you?
Because Obama already screwed the pooch in Egypt, hurting the US worldwide.

The military coup is Obama's fault.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That was their primary function. Even McConnell made that clear.
Most have stated this and the few that have worked with the president,Hagel, Snowe, Collins, Christie etc., have been vilified.

They have no desire whatsoever to reach any kind of compromise with this president. Read 99% of the posts here by rightwingers, they suggest never working with this president and obstructing everything he tries to do.

And then have the gall and the audacity to blame the president, you can't make this stuff up!

GOP: Obstructionists holding the country hostage.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been brainwashed and are no longer capable of independent thought. They are mere robots in the comic science fiction world of Faux News. Truth be damned.
Says the person who supports this craziness from our POTUS--

No Sign of Snowden Aboard Plane as Bolivia Claims its President ‘Kidnapped’

How nuts was that to divert a plane of the Bolivian President in a wild goose chase?

You are brainwashed into thinking moon bat crazy stuff is normal.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You people should be cheering now.
Why aren't you?
You aren't very bright.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, a liberal website, MSN, called every liberal who bought into Al Gore's global warming scam "SUCKER!"
And didn't even know they did it.
Pretty funny.
So why are most Florida cities, including Orlando, planning for the effects of climate change and ocean risings??

How long will you attempt to cling to your stupidity??

And why do you not support O"Reilly's support of th eSenate Immigration Bill.

You've been quite mute on that. Did BillyO disappoint you??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------

A Region Responds to a
Changing Climate
Southeast Florida Regional Climate
Change Compact Counties
Regional Climate Action Plan
October 2012

"This Regional Climate Action Plan is the result of true collaboration – this document and its many supporting
publications are the product of existing staff and resources from the various cooperating agencies. No additional
public dollars were dedicated to this effort. The Southeast Florida Regional Climate Change Compact was forged
during the most difficult national economy since the Great Depression. We came together with purpose and
quickly realized the value of sharing resources, expertise and information. Competitors became collaborators.
Challenges became successes. At a moment when local government is pressed to achieve maximum efficiency, the
Compact enabled a level of intergovernmental cooperation unprecedented in Southeast Florida’s history. Many
have contributed to the Compact process, including more than 90 members of the public that took the time to
submit comments to a previously published draft. While several individuals are recognized here, Appendix C
contains a full list of the people and organizations that helped bring this Regional Climate Action Plan to fruition."

http://southeastfloridaclimatecompact.org/pdf...

----------

Seems you're so stupid, even the general public in FL is light years ahead of your retarded thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min ABC 49,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,277
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Mothra 46,281
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 1 hr RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,925
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search