Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#937289 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Not leading at all conflicts with every president so far. Even the liberals don't want O'bama tracking them. O'bama and his DOJ has been using old phone taps from 30 years ago to go after people in Colorado.
But, of course, you and Jane must know that there was no evidence of any phone taps(like there was clear evidence in testimony by the conservative IRS Commissioner that President Obama wasn't involved in the 'targeting of tea party political charity groups'). So, why go on with the charade of scandal mongering? Use your time more honestly in fighting to raise awareness of local climate change problems, illegal banking fraud ad campaigns, or understanding the connections between your watershed and smart growth development in your area.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937290 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What difference does it make how it is spelled as you claimed you didn't know what it was spelled the other way?
Show me where I claimed any such thing, liar.

So you maintain that a misspelled word's meaning is the same as the proper spelling??

You are saying that 'lodia' and Ladida share the same meaning?? Because that's what you just said.

Let's compare;

la-di-da also la-de-da (lä d -dä). adj. Informal. Affectedly genteel; pretentious. interj. Used to express disdain for something viewed as pretentious.

----------

Lodia

Lodia may be available in the countries listed below.

Ingredient matches for Lodia

Loperamide
Loperamide hydrochloride (a derivative of Loperamide) is reported as an ingredient of Lodia in the following countries:

Indonesia

----------

Proving you an idiot, once again.

You'd do well to sit on your hands, so as not to make such a hysterical fool of yourself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937291 Jul 3, 2013
The Elephant in the Room wrote:
NSA's Jewish Spy Masters
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vsAIG9W3iE4XX&list=PLD2D4 7136B9B1AD78
Whistle Blower MARK KLEIN NSA Spying PROVED IN COURT !!! Mark Klein WAY BEFORE Edward Snowden
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
More IMPORTANT than Edward Snowden is MARK KLEIN - The NSA's Secret Spy Room at AT&T 2006
Mark Klein on Washington Journal
AT&T whistleblower against immunity for Bush spy program-2/2
NSA Prism Verint Narus Spying and Israel Knows All
I don't think Snowden is as important as he or the media are making him out to be.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937292 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. It was four years not five and when they did pass a budget, Baucus, Begich, Hagan and Pryor joined the entire GOP caucus in voting against it.
"This budget is a rehash of the extreme policies that continue to hobble the economy and crush the middle class," Sen. Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said. "The only good news is that the fiscal path the Democrats laid out in their Budget Resolution won’t become law.”
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
So your logic is

Dems not passing a budget for four years -good
Rep voting against a Dem budget with a stated reason -bad

The only reason Dems are excited about passing something now is the sequester. The Dems were perfectly happy not to trim back spending even though the budgets no longer included stimulus and war spending.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937293 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sequestration is good, but doesn't go nearly far enough.
Funny. I don't hear much from cons about that.

I wonder why?

Location hidden

#937294 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Not leading at all conflicts with every president so far. Even the liberals don't want O'bama tracking them. O'bama and his DOJ has been using old phone taps from 30 years ago to go after people in Colorado.
Figures you'd be a member of the old East German Communist Stasi.

Why is it you Obama haters all have Communist sympathies and family ties??

Like Cruz the Cuban commie.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937295 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed any such thing, liar.
So you maintain that a misspelled word's meaning is the same as the proper spelling??
You are saying that 'lodia' and Ladida share the same meaning?? Because that's what you just said.
Let's compare;
la-di-da also la-de-da (lä d -dä). adj. Informal. Affectedly genteel; pretentious. interj. Used to express disdain for something viewed as pretentious.
----------
Lodia
Lodia may be available in the countries listed below.
Ingredient matches for Lodia
Loperamide
Loperamide hydrochloride (a derivative of Loperamide) is reported as an ingredient of Lodia in the following countries:
Indonesia
----------
Proving you an idiot, once again.
You'd do well to sit on your hands, so as not to make such a hysterical fool of yourself.
Glue it together.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937296 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
You're such a moron. Still chewing on a 5 year old bone that sane people have given up on.
Obama was re-elected, nitwit. Because nobody believed your stupid lies!!
Ayaaahhheeewwoooo. Nuc is a loony bin for sure.

Ladida, hodidoe!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937297 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the senate that refused to pass a budget for 5 years.
Just because the House is stupid doesn't mean everyone else needs to bow to them.

Now THAT would be even more stupid!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937298 Jul 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>President Barack Obama is proud to support the democratic elections process now in place in Egypt where Egyptians are free to voice their grievances and participate in political change by voting for representative government. I thought you were American-enough to support democracy too? I must have been wrong on you.
Democracy does not allow the Muslim Brotherhood to commit genocide against Christians, as authorized by Obama.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937299 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama already screwed the pooch in Egypt, hurting the US worldwide.
The military coup is Obama's fault.
Whatever that means.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#937300 Jul 3, 2013
I couldn't stand up to my father as a young man, it's why I do all this.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937301 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very bright.
Could be true son.

But you're even dimmer.

Location hidden

#937302 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think the Liberals would be out in the streets raging.
Instead they are finger pointing.
Obama killed Liberalism.
Yet the liberals here whip your dumb ass on a daily basis.

Funny how that works.

Rmoney did kill conservatism, though. A MA liberal pretending to be a conservative who invented Obamacare.

And you nitwits lapped it up like candy.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#937303 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think the Liberals would be out in the streets raging.
Instead they are finger pointing.
Obama killed Liberalism.
Desperation combined with ignorance makea a geniune "Whatever"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937304 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? I think those voices in your head have finally taken over your senses entirely.
Maybe you should start listening to voices called the news. It is available freely and prevents moronic posts due to lack of knowledge like this one.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#937305 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This coming from someone who elected an actor as president? Then claimed he's one of the best presidents ever! Get a get a grip loser!
Obammy couldn't shine Reagan's shoes...another job above his paygrade.

and Reagan isn't the "actor" who stammers and goes blank without his teleprompter.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/19/cona...

and I didn't vote for Reagan, because back then i was naive and only voted Democrat because it was fashionable.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937306 Jul 3, 2013
“We learn from failure, not from success!”
&#8213; Bram Stoker, Dracula

That (no matter how much Republicans want to sweep him under the carpet) is the exact reason we need to rehash over and over and over again the mistakes made by the Bush administration. We should never forget!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#937307 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, girl, I do not know why you bother composing such long rants to someone who has already told you that they think you are cray cray.
Stop your whining!
So, that's your excuse now for not wanting to participate in the Topix discussion? So, why are you here? For no good reason. I suspect that you have too much time on your hands, not enough work to do at work(if you even have a job) or too bored with the afternoon soaps, talk shows, and game shows, and televised ads , so you're here with no better idea about how to spend your time alone.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937308 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Because it makes the United States look like morons led by the biggest moron called Mo Bro Hood supporting O'bama. No one wants Sharia law except you and your wife USMsince1680. I pray the good people in Egypt are able to have democracy instead of the shit Islam that O'bama forced upon them.
Speaking of Sharia law, didn't N Carolina pass anti Sharia law while inserting abortion banning at the same time?

wow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only sex 16 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 17 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 33 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,957
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 44 min Read NO_3 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 47,475
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]