Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
861,061 - 861,080 of 1,100,151 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937142 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think anyone here actually believes Obama has anything at all to do in government. He's a fraud being propped up to make it appear as if we actually have a president. If you don't believe that, just find any video of him talking without a prepared script in front of his face telling him what to say.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. He doesn't have a clue what's going on in our government.
Romney made it clear he was clueless... especially when he commented that he stood behind what he said, whatever it was.

And clearly bushie boy had no idea there was nothing to be found in iraq.... well, I think he did but refused to believe the facts.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937143 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off everyone is communist, lily.
Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[10][11] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[12] His mother was born and raised in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[11][13] Cruz's parents, who had both attended college in Texas, returned there when Cruz was about four years old.[12]
Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[14] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
You just told a major LIE knowing full well it would be debunked. Why do you do things that are so crazy.
That's one opinion. Too bad you don't use wiki for Obama. You use racial slurs and claims of fake BC's.

Wait til we get our hands on the one from Calgary, Canada!!

We haven't begun to take Cruz apart.

He's not eligible to run for President, he's foreign born with a Cuban Communist father.

All the lies and stupidity you used against Obama will be returned threefold.

But Cruz will never get close to the nomination, so it's pointless to talk about.

But be prepared for the same filth and character assassination you nitwits have used against Obama for almost 5 years.

Note that it didn't prevent Obama from kicking Rmoney to the curb!!

I'm lovin' your wingnut stupidity!!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#937144 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
Technically since Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen does it even matter where he was born?
She is not his mother.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#937145 Jul 3, 2013
Oh lookie - Dumb Dave, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Secaucus, NJ!

The real Waxman is not posting from NJ, libtard. Can't you find a way to get the city right, Dumb Dave?
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for not treating me like a troll. I want to admit to you that I have been posting as many others here and you always go along with it. My gratitude to you Carol for looking the other way.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#937146 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Basically, a liberal website, MSN, called every liberal who bought into Al Gore's global warming scam "SUCKER!"

And didn't even know they did it.

Pretty funny.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#937147 Jul 3, 2013
The Elephant in the Room wrote:
Jews Control the American Media TV Hollywood Film Industry zionist war crime
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oe1e5iVCRKoXX

The question about "Hollywood and the media is no longer, "Who is jewish", but "who isn't jewish".
You are wrong!

NPR caught willing to defend Muslims for money!!!

You are wrong!

NBC loses lawsuits for proctoring video of Zimmerman.

You are wrong!

The Liberals had taken over the media.

Your satanic blinded hares of God's people is blinding your intellect therefore you can not see facts!!!

If the Jews controller the media, Obama would had never won, goofball!

Location hidden

#937148 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
January 2012
According to the annual Military Times poll, support for the president among active-duty personnel has declined from 70% to just 25%, a phenomenal drop in the course of a single year.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stewart-j-lawre...
Doesn't matter, stupid. Obama won.

I hear the Marines voted 80% for OBama!!

All you do is come here to piss and moan.

Get over it. You will never see a Republiclown elected President in whatever short time is left for you here on earth with yyour disgusting health habits.

Have a piece of pie and a ciagrette, smokey.

Put another nail in your coffin, miss Common Sense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937149 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
White House delays key element of ACA until 2015.
So, Obama forces individuals to have insurance that they don't want or need, but lets employers off the hook on providing the insurance.

What a plan!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937150 Jul 3, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not his mother.
Who?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937151 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
White House delays key element of ACA until 2015.
Realtime was asleep when the talking points memo was issued that this topic was to be avoided.

Location hidden

#937152 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"debunked"
like it!!!
give 'em their own medicine
Ted Cruz for President!
Yeah, like you got your stupid ass handed to you over the birfer issue, one you support to this day.

Idiots like you and Orly cost Rmoney a lot of votes

Difference is, Obama won the Presidency TWICE!!

Cruz stands as much chance of getting nominated as his hero, Fidel Castro.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937153 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Moochie O'bama says she is an inmate in the White House--Please set the O'bamas free. Let them out and fly the fugitives to any country that will allow them to live in exile.
Feel free to do so son. After all, it's your dream... not mine!

Besides, why do you idiots always claim to be independent and work for what you want, but then demand others do your bidding? It's like you have no concept of your concept!

Location hidden

#937154 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely that it is time to abolish the insurance companies and go to a government single-payer system.
Great idea!!

Why yo still pretending to be in CA??

Everyone knows you're still in coal country, PA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937155 Jul 3, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! This makes him more qualified than Obama to be a leader!
Can't think of a better way to appeal to you fake compassionates who think based on emotion instead of reason!
Cory Booker will play the Obama race card on Hillary.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937156 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is completely stupid. Your comparing your street life to mines when you have none. Fuck Snoop Dogg and Master P. They're rappers! Plenty of people grow up in harsh conditions but never play a part in it. I'm talking bout people that were in the streets since Snoop Dogg came out in 1990 or whatever. When I say in the streets, I don't mean homeless! You think cuz you lived near a violent place, that makes you an expert. I grew up in the projects. My little bro just came home yesterday, & my older Bro just got sentenced to a 10 with a 3 for 2 gun charges from 2 separate raids. What are you talking about Snoop Dogg & Master P? Your talking bout somebody else life, I live this.You never shot a gun at anything but a non human target. Like said, thus is completely stupid! You couldn't tell me the price of a brick of coc is right now or wouldn't even know who to get it from. Your privileged, be thankful idiot!
Bigot...

Bigot...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937157 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?
Nor is there one for capitalism son.

What's your point? Or are you clueless as usual?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937158 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH
Bush is not president.
Obama was pushed through school by the Communist Party USA.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, then, somehow gets admitted to Columbia where he never even attended classes, then moves to Chicago and meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, and somehow after being a poor student at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia he's admitted to Harvard.
Let's review your comments about Bush being an idiot, then add your statement "...he will have been president of the USA for 8 years...." at the end of it.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. Just ask Putin. Or, just watch any video of Obama trying to speak without a prepared script in front of his face.
Back your bullshit up. Bush was friends with bin Laden? Prove it.
Then, tell us why we have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day with Obama being propped up to look like he's president. Then, tell us why Obama didn't even have a clue the raid to kill bin Laden was even happening and thought he'd be playing golf all day that day. By the way, which photoshopped propaganda piece did you like best?
Did you like the first photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator seeming to be looking at the monitor? Or;
Did you like the second photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator grinning at the camera like a high school prankster? Or;
Did you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Did you like the way they moved Obama around the room while every other person in the photo was in the exact same position with the exact same expression?
What do you think about the abort order Vallerie Jarrett issued (that Panetta ignored) when it was leaked to her 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, when she summoned Obama from the golf course?
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
How about bushie boy and his granpappy were good buds?

Besides, weren't you the one who placed great faith in fetchie's claim of people in Hawaii not having birth certificates WITHOUT backing up your claim?

Tsk, tsk son.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937159 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie - Dumb Dave, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Secaucus, NJ!
The real Waxman is not posting from NJ, libtard. Can't you find a way to get the city right, Dumb Dave?
<quoted text>
No, it's Nuculur Nutcase for sure. Both are equally insane, though.

Location hidden

#937160 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the phrase confuse you?
You just made up the stuff you posted about Cruz out of thin air and you think blaming me for your failure is an excuse?
Every word I said about Cruz is the truth.

You will see. Unlike your failure with Obama, Cruz will be destroyed, partly with the help of Repugnants like McCain, Graham, and the more sane vein of the Repugnant Party.

Stay tuned, nitwit.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#937161 Jul 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>'They couldn't get her for the (fake) Benghazi "scandal," so now they're attacking her for her age.

Let's not forget that when Saint Ronald Reagan said, "I won't hold my opponent's youth and inexperience against him" and, at the age of 70, went on to become the oldest man ever to assume the office of the Presidency, the Right Wing squealed with delight...

Right! Hillary, who would be 69 years-old her first year in office, is a woman - and Republican Regressives are hypocrites!' The @Daily Beast wastes no ammunition on hypocrites . They just finish them off with one swift stroke of the critically-informed journalist's blade. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
You are wrong again!

We Conservative have different opinions. You can not put us all in your little camp. We are not zombie Liberals like you, idiot!

All Liberals think alike therefore they are all always wrong. Any Liberal who is against their masters orders is kicked out of the club. For example: All Liberals believe in Global Warming Hoax, Obama is the Messiah, Muslim terrorists are victims, homosexuality is normal, blacks are victims of white greed, all white rich people are greedy except if he or she is Liberal and illegals need more benefits.

See? You are all brain washed by the same idiots, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, incompetent tele-prompter Obama, Sexual predator Bill Clinton, loser Carter, dumb Roseanne Barr, etc.

Those are your idols, you idiot! No wonder you have no hope!

We Conservatives have different opinions among ourselves, so what one says does not represent the rest of us.

We ONLY agree in the Constitution, freedom and Liberty!!!

We also agree Obama is incompetent as his blind zombie followers like you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Brian_G 46,308
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 2 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
Amy 8-29 5 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search