Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937169 Jul 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong again!
We Conservative have different opinions. You can not put us all in your little camp. We are not zombie Liberals like you, idiot!
All Liberals think alike therefore they are all always wrong. Any Liberal who is against their masters orders is kicked out of the club. For example: All Liberals believe in Global Warming Hoax, Obama is the Messiah, Muslim terrorists are victims, homosexuality is normal, blacks are victims of white greed, all white rich people are greedy except if he or she is Liberal and illegals need more benefits.
See? You are all brain washed by the same idiots, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, incompetent tele-prompter Obama, Sexual predator Bill Clinton, loser Carter, dumb Roseanne Barr, etc.
Those are your idols, you idiot! No wonder you have no hope!
We Conservatives have different opinions among ourselves, so what one says does not represent the rest of us.
We ONLY agree in the Constitution, freedom and Liberty!!!
We also agree Obama is incompetent as his blind zombie followers like you are!
LOL! Now THIS is some funny stuff!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#937170 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You want someone to do YOUR work for YOU?!?!?!?!

Typical con
I founded! Liberals can not win the Conservative media!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937172 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
White House delays key element of ACA until 2015.
Does the law give Obama the power to delay implementation for purely political reasons?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#937173 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you cling so desperately to a mistake Miss Carol? Please, as a friend and don't take this the wrong way, stop making a fool of yourself.
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Well, of course she's going to say that NOW! She's probably the president of her local Obama Fan Club NOW!

Of all the countries in the world to make a fact checking error - why would Kenya of all places being printed as Obama's birthplace - why wouldn't Obama have approved it before it went into print - and why would someone in the publishing business make that kind of an error??

Think, man, think!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

#937174 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter, stupid. Obama won.

I hear the Marines voted 80% for OBama!!

All you do is come here to piss and moan.

Get over it. You will never see a Republiclown elected President in whatever short time is left for you here on earth with yyour disgusting health habits.

Have a piece of pie and a ciagrette, smokey.

Put another nail in your coffin, miss Common Sense.
I heard that before!!! After incompetence Carter, after sexual predator Bill Clinton, even after John F. Kennedy!!!!

Liberals are always WRONG!!!

You pretend 2010 mid term elections was not a shellacking for the Democrat party!!!

See? You Liberals are ALWAYS wrong that is why your Liberal media NEEDS to lie!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937175 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Shrub discounted the real intel, satellite photos, cross checking etc in favor of the bogus intel that made a case for way.
"The War They Wanted-The lies They Needed" Craig Unger.
Meanwhile fkn Germany, France and Italy were laughing at the Cheney led Bush administration for going off to fight an unnecessary war.
The US will be paying for that mistake for another 20 or more years.
Don't forget Russia too. And the Aussie's intelligence services also had doubts.

bushie boy was willing to screw anyone and everyone....

... and he did a fine job too!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937176 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
Technically since Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen does it even matter where he was born?
Depends upon the definition of natural-born citizen.

Your position makes Ted Cruz eligible.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937177 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is completely stupid. Your comparing your street life to mines when you have none. Fuck Snoop Dogg and Master P. They're rappers! Plenty of people grow up in harsh conditions but never play a part in it. I'm talking bout people that were in the streets since Snoop Dogg came out in 1990 or whatever. When I say in the streets, I don't mean homeless! You think cuz you lived near a violent place, that makes you an expert. I grew up in the projects. My little bro just came home yesterday, & my older Bro just got sentenced to a 10 with a 3 for 2 gun charges from 2 separate raids. What are you talking about Snoop Dogg & Master P? Your talking bout somebody else life, I live this.You never shot a gun at anything but a non human target. Like said, thus is completely stupid! You couldn't tell me the price of a brick of coc is right now or wouldn't even know who to get it from. Your privileged, be thankful idiot!
You obviously have no idea what Baton Rouge is like. Let's just say the "refugees" from New Orleans almost doubled the population of Baton Rouge with very little impact on the crime rate.

And, your fake stories filled with colorful coloquial language is unconvincing. After all, you tried to tell us you'd buy the gas to drive a thousand miles one way to save a hundred dollars of so buying a gun.
No, I couldn't tell you the price of drugs today. I'm sure pot cost a lot more than a hundred dollars a pound, and cola is more than 20 dollars a dime. I have no idea what rocks of crack go for. It hadn't been invented then. But, so-called "poor" people seem to have enough money to make crack suppliers millionaires.

I am priviledged. I grew up in a country where I could be born in north Baton Rouge to semi-literate parents, grow up on a subsistence farm, and because I spent 4 years in the Marines I had an opportunity to go to a university.
Yes, that is priviledged.
Anyone you know has the same priviledge.
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#937178 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie - Dumb Dave, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Secaucus, NJ!
The real Waxman is not posting from NJ, libtard. Can't you find a way to get the city right, Dumb Dave?
<quoted text>
Oh lookie - shiningelectr0n, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Connecticut!
The real Waxman is not posting from CT, shiningelectr0n. Can't you find a way to get the city right, shiningelectr0n?

Orlando, FL

#937179 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you cling so desperately to a mistake Miss Carol? Please, as a friend and don't take this the wrong way, stop making a fool of yourself.
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Then why in the hell would she pick Kenya of all places out of the clear blue sky to print in his bio??

One's birthplace is not that difficult to get right!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937180 Jul 3, 2013
When you fight along side someone like Ted Cruz's father did with Fidel Castro, you live and breath what they believe as well.

And you instill those values in your children.

My best guess is Ted Cruz is a Communist-In-Waiting.

This is fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937182 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Now THIS is some funny stuff!
So, how does Homer feel about Obama quitting on ObamaKare when faced by election disaster in 2014?
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#937183 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."
Then why in the hell would she pick Kenya of all places out of the clear blue sky to print in his bio??
One's birthplace is not that difficult to get right!
Why are you so ugly? Just kidding, love ya!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937184 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie - shiningelectr0n, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Connecticut!
The real Waxman is not posting from CT, shiningelectr0n. Can't you find a way to get the city right, shiningelectr0n?
Nuculur Nutjob for sure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937185 Jul 3, 2013
Homer wrote:
When you fight along side someone like Ted Cruz's father did with Fidel Castro, you live and breath what they believe as well.
And you instill those values in your children.
My best guess is Ted Cruz is a Communist-In-Waiting.
This is fun.
Castro fooled many people, just as fools like you have been duped by Obama.

So, let's talk about abandoning ObamaKare.

Orlando, FL

#937186 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
And I'm not finished yet...

Miriam Goderich is either just plain stupid and has no business in the publishing business to begin with if she can't even fact check an author's birthplace or she's just another big fat lying liberal who will say anything to protect her exalted and beloved lying liberal, Barrack Hussein Obama!

Take your pick. Desperation? That's your issue.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937187 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how does Homer feel about Obama quitting on ObamaKare when faced by election disaster in 2014?
I don't know where you get 'quitting' from but I will suggest this, he didn't write the law, my best guess is there is stuff in the there he is not happy with.

Orlando, FL

#937188 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so ugly? Just kidding, love ya!
Why are you so stupid? Just kidding. Well...no, I'm not. But "love ya" too.
Nostrilis Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#937189 Jul 3, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Nutjob for sure.
shingingelect0n, for sure. You cannot imitate the wise and powerful Waxman!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937190 Jul 3, 2013
Should a Florida jury convict an innocent George Zimmerman to avoid race riots across the country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-19 3 min Sublime1 6
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 15 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 17 min not a ghost 4,793
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 19 min not a ghost 717
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 21 min not a ghost 389
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Mister Tonka 98,840
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min jacques Ottawau 181,784
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears