Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936962 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny how you idiots were complaining about the Egyptian government and Obama in the breath, and not you're getting your wish.
Isn't it about time you start singing Obama's praises in that arena, son?
Yeah any/all nation(s) dependent on way unstable mid-east petro needs an increase in gas prices again.

NOT.

KEYSTONE domestic pipeline FOR America-NOT against anyone-Bueller, duh JZ, duh Beyonce?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936963 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Only for those who choose to be confused son.
Right-that bunch is from one he fathers other wifes (how ever that works-okay in Kenya, but not valid in the United States) and prior to Obama's birth-where ever in 'Huhwaii that was. Not counting the ones after he birth.

It's the "cult-ure".

(and ignorant oboTics dogged Romney--for---the same damn type of chit??? Oh duh "cult-ure".)

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#936964 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, go find a 'better' Marxist communist muslim terrorist government son.
You're already complaining about this one like a spoiled child and instead of trying to make things better, you simply bitch and moan and groan about why it's not working FOR YOU!
So... what are YOUR better alternatives than America son? I have nothing on my list.
How long is yours?
You must have majored in projection.
By the way, will you be taking that portrait of Frank Marshal Davis hanging on your wall with you? If it's too inconvenient, we can burn it.

Let's make some things better. How about we institute a radically liberal governmental philosophy. Here's a description of what I think our government should be:

http://constitutionus.com/

If you notice, this document forbids things like the Treasury minting trillion dollar coins to give to the Fed in exchange for rreal money to fund an alternate government in opposition to the legitimate constitutional government. It also forbids the president from issuing any orders to anyone or anything outside the limits of the Executive Branch of government.

How about you read this document and tell us about some other things prohibitted your preferred government is doing today.
I'll help you get started by giving you a quote from the Constitution:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

This text prohibits the government from obtaining any email, phone, or any other private communications of any individual. The government cannot obtain ANY information about ANY individual without "probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Now, that's a liberal idea, wouldn't you say?
Why are you such a fascist medieval extreme conservative?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936965 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good then. I can ask you to explain why Obama doesn't know his birthdate and Kenyans put up a big sign proclaiming Kenya as Obama's birthplace.
Please go ahead, I'm listening.
Ever read any of his biographical type books?

"Relative" places to avoid, if you're an America POTUS on the wealthier side. Lots of panhandling going on there, he sayz so himself.

It IS the culture.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936966 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's YOUR claim son.
Anytime you want to back that up, feel free to do so.
But don't tell me how things operate because YOU thought it up all by your lonesome, or you heard it from a right wing extremist site.
Man up for a change. You bitch and moan so often, one would think that's your profession!
How about fetch's comment from first-hand experience:

"I have two sister-in-laws that live in Maui. They will tell you that many many people who live there now came from other countries but have Hawai'i birth certificate. It was a practice that was going on well after and before O'bama was born. Yeah pretends he lives in Hawai'i-in reality he is married to the USA1680 moslem lover that thinks Sharia law is the next law of the land and sees nothing wrong with it. O'bama supporters are just that way:)"

If you ever actually looked into this matter, you would have already discovered that this was a common practice.
Since you are well-studied in the matter, how about you tell us why this practice became common in almost every state after the end of World War II.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936967 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think you need to ask Obama that question son?
I mean, since you believe the Kenyans and all.....
Why not just read the biography? Approved by the "one and onuhlee" himself.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936968 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!
Put a diaper with a fan belt around it on your head and they'll let you get on the plane. I believe they draw the line at pressure-cooker bombs.
... I suggest a clean diaper, but do what is most comfortable for you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#936969 Jul 3, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you "MISUNDERESTIMATE" Bush's stupidity.
Nobody "Misunderestimates" you Ghostie? You are still wrapped tightly around YOUR perception that President Bush was stupid. Yet he was President of the United States for eight years. How many eighth graders have you indoctrinated with your BS and stupidity in those eight years?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936970 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I tell you what son.
When it comes to that fruition, you can come back here and make your claim about how you knew it was going to a private investigator to go after the White House and how Obama was making it a political vendetta.
The rest of us will be moving forward while the Issa's of this debacle try to minimize the damage they've done to themselves.
You seem to think anyone here actually believes Obama has anything at all to do in government. He's a fraud being propped up to make it appear as if we actually have a president. If you don't believe that, just find any video of him talking without a prepared script in front of his face telling him what to say.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. He doesn't have a clue what's going on in our government.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936971 Jul 3, 2013
Cory Booker, New Jersey Mayor, Rescues Allegedly Abused Dog With Twitter's Help (TWEETS)

Cory Booker has saved (another!) dog -- with Twitter's help.

The Mayor of Newark, N.J., responded to a tweet on Thursday in which someone reported a dog locked in a crate.

Then he actually went to find the dog himself:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/cory...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936972 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a diaper with a fan belt around it on your head and they'll let you get on the plane. I believe they draw the line at pressure-cooker bombs.
... I suggest a clean diaper, but do what is most comfortable for you.
Yup, you rightwingers are stuck in the anal stage.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936973 Jul 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So go take yerself a bath in some bleach then, skank.
(the same damn type of chit??? Oh duh "cult-ure".)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936974 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed, blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
Caught Eed in yet another lie.
Yesterday Eed LIED about home sales.
Today, f*ckhead Eed lies about housing starts.
Jan of 2009 : 480K
May of 2013 914K
The federal government did not supply guns to the MexicanCartels - Another Eed big fat lie.
Would you be referriung to the recession caused by the economic collapse caused by the Democrats' Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats?

Eric Holder ran in excess of 2000 guns to the Mexican drug cartels. That should have been an open-and-shut case.
LCN Llin

United States

#936975 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is far from being made clear the president did not know about the targeting. His top advisors knew about it. A definite red flag. The investigation behind the scenes is still ongoing.
So you think the democrats don't spend huge amounts of money taking it from anyone who will give it to them to run smear campaigns that puts low-down dirty lying to shame - and that isn't a "potential threat to democracy"?
But only conservatives who raise money in the same way democrats raise money are a "potential threat to democracy"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dTyTjwiLJVwXX
Sounds to me like he was whining and worried about losing. And lying to boot.
...usual nonsense :-)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936976 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Seventeen AQ militants killed in Waziristan region of Pakistan by US drone strike.
Saw that, and there were another 4 yesterday. Meanwhile; where in the world is Snowden?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936977 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Cory Booker, New Jersey Mayor, Rescues Allegedly Abused Dog With Twitter's Help (TWEETS)
Cory Booker has saved (another!) dog -- with Twitter's help.
The Mayor of Newark, N.J., responded to a tweet on Thursday in which someone reported a dog locked in a crate.
Then he actually went to find the dog himself:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/cory...
Wow! This makes him more qualified than Obama to be a leader!

Can't think of a better way to appeal to you fake compassionates who think based on emotion instead of reason!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936978 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
...usual nonsense :-)
It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#936979 Jul 3, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure dumbass, let's spend billions of dollars and turn our inner cities into police states overrun with marginally trained vigilantes which would increase the carnage instead of simply pass laws that would prevent or at the very least make it harder for criminals to get guns.
You're an idiot DB!
I'm not bragging at all PDupont, but what these assholes don't understand is, they're as much the problem as the criminals. I should know, coming from that life. It's 2 different routes of getting those guns into the ghetto. Both involve them, directly or indirectly.

Young blacks & hispanics don't have what we call a " plug ," or connect to private gun dealers so, that's where the suburban white kid helps the urban black kid. Suburban white kids grew up around so many guns, it's crazy. Urban blacks & hispanics have access to nearly any drug &, when suburban white boys party, they take anything, they don't care. That's where the urban black boys help the suburban white white boys. I bought my first gun at 13 from a suburban white boy for $50 worth of coc, a 22 Beretta. That's the first or beginners route. White boys stole their fathers guns knowing, he wouldn't miss them, he had so many.

The second way is, as you get older &, the longer you're in the streets, you get higher up the ladder & meet some people you would've otherwise never met. When I said " plug " earlier, I meant like a Dominican connect or, some big druglord from another country that you can buy gun in bulk from. They truly don't exist! There are country white men that fill that role. Why would I pay $1,000 for an AK-47, when I can go down South & get that same gun, clean with no bodies, detachable features such as the stock & grip, with a box of ammo for$450.

Who DB represents is as much the problem as the criminals. You can't have gun control unless the laws are passed for every state because, people will just go to another state for guns. The laws will only work when passed & strictly enforced by every state.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936980 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Saw that, and there were another 4 yesterday. Meanwhile; where in the world is Snowden?
What about the Wikileaks creepy crackers you Democrats love?

Do you know where they are, sag jowl Reichtard?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936981 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Read the post of those who 'WANT MORE WAR' like "Realtime and lily," butt stay safe at their computer while soldiers die and you will find genuine hypocrisy, self-deception, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise, and childish whining with ignorant self hate..

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 5 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search