Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936995 Jul 3, 2013
Mitch McConnell Urged By Tea Party To Step Aside In 2014
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936996 Jul 3, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just innocent bystanders. Women, children. Obama loves to recruit more terrorists & have more countries hate the USA than ever before.
Fugggin ignorant morans like you are OK with this.
Continue to read the post of those who 'WANT MORE WAR' like Realtime and lily, who stay safe at their computer, you will find genuine hypocrisy, warmongering, self-deception, greed, supplication, immaturity, lack of poise, and childish whining with ignorant idiot self hate..

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#936997 Jul 3, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Just innocent bystanders. Women, children. Obama loves to recruit more terrorists & have more countries hate the USA than ever before.
Fugggin ignorant morans like you are OK with this.
You blame Obama for everything! It's Obama's fault your daughter fell in love with a Mexican. After all, you raised her to be racist like her Daddy! That's what really chaps your asses. Can't get over the fact that, your children voted for Obama. Time heals all wounds. You got another 3 1/2 years to get over it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936998 Jul 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Galt, being the racist f*ck he is, claims the only way a black person can get into law school is through Affirmative Action.
Newsflash Duh A Vey-Clinton is caucasian.

GawDuh you libuhrulTics are SO damn stoopid sometimes.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#936999 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think delaying individual mandate would be the next step. Maybe over the Labor Day Holiday.
Somebody better keep an eye on Dave!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937000 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) will introduce a bill in the Senate banning abortions 20 weeks after conception, the Weekly Standard reported Tuesday.
According to the Weekly Standard report, Rubio will announce his sponsorship of the measure after Congress returns from the July 4 recess.
A similar measure was passed by the House last month in a 228 to 196 vote. However, the 20-week abortion ban is unlikely to gain traction in the Democratic-controlled Senate. The White House also threatened to veto the bill.
"Forty years ago, the Supreme Court affirmed a woman's constitutional right to privacy, including the right to choose," the administration said in a statement. "This bill is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade and shows contempt for women's health and rights, the role doctors play in their patients' health care decisions, and the Constitution."
This must upset Obama, DemocRATS, you & your boyfriend, Kermit Gosnell who prefer to snip the spinal chords in the necks of living outside the womb babies.

Since all of you Moonbats can't add, subtract or divide, let me help you.

Twenty weeks equals FIVE MONTHS!

If you either don't know you are pregnant or cannot make up your mind after FIVE MONTHS, you must be an OBAMA VOTER!

Now you & your boyfriend Kermit Gosnell need to go put your DR. Goebbel's snippers back in the drawer, you sagged jowl old hag.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937001 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You blame Obama for everything! It's Obama's fault your daughter fell in love with a Mexican. After all, you raised her to be racist like her Daddy! That's what really chaps your asses. Can't get over the fact that, your children voted for Obama. Time heals all wounds. You got another 3 1/2 years to get over it!
Well space cadet, who is the one running the ship right now?

What an idiot!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#937002 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You blame Obama for everything! It's Obama's fault your daughter fell in love with a Mexican. After all, you raised her to be racist like her Daddy! That's what really chaps your asses. Can't get over the fact that, your children voted for Obama. Time heals all wounds. You got another 3 1/2 years to get over it!
Blacks will follow Obama to HELL...

Ghetto Father on Welfare with 10 Kids, The White Man Is Holding Me Down, I want my 40acres and a mule

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937003 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not bragging at all PDupont, but what these assholes don't understand is, they're as much the problem as the criminals. I should know, coming from that life. It's 2 different routes of getting those guns into the ghetto. Both involve them, directly or indirectly.
Young blacks & hispanics don't have what we call a " plug ," or connect to private gun dealers so, that's where the suburban white kid helps the urban black kid. Suburban white kids grew up around so many guns, it's crazy. Urban blacks & hispanics have access to nearly any drug &, when suburban white boys party, they take anything, they don't care. That's where the urban black boys help the suburban white white boys. I bought my first gun at 13 from a suburban white boy for $50 worth of coc, a 22 Beretta. That's the first or beginners route. White boys stole their fathers guns knowing, he wouldn't miss them, he had so many.
The second way is, as you get older &, the longer you're in the streets, you get higher up the ladder & meet some people you would've otherwise never met. When I said " plug " earlier, I meant like a Dominican connect or, some big druglord from another country that you can buy gun in bulk from. They truly don't exist! There are country white men that fill that role. Why would I pay $1,000 for an AK-47, when I can go down South & get that same gun, clean with no bodies, detachable features such as the stock & grip, with a box of ammo for$450.
Who DB represents is as much the problem as the criminals. You can't have gun control unless the laws are passed for every state because, people will just go to another state for guns. The laws will only work when passed & strictly enforced by every state.
Good morning homophobe! Is that a frog?

Bigot...

Bigot...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937004 Jul 3, 2013
You can trust me!

I am not a crook!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937005 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.
FACT is that a vast majority of blacks continue to vote Democrat confirms that blacks are still falling for liberals urinating on them and telling them it is raining. Whenever blacks recognize the smell of urine, liberal media and Democrats tell clueless blacks that racist Republicans are the source
LCN Llin

United States

#937006 Jul 3, 2013
Reuters)- Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti, the highest religious authority in the birthplace of Islam, urged Egyptians on Wednesday to cooperate in order to avoid bloodshed as an army deadline nears to resolve the country's political crisis.
Nut job will find a way to blame this on Obama .
LCN Llin

United States

#937007 Jul 3, 2013
Mitch McConnell Urged By Tea Party To Step Aside In 2014
Mitch McConnel is a RINO ?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937008 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not bragging at all PDupont, but what these assholes don't understand is, they're as much the problem as the criminals. I should know, coming from that life. It's 2 different routes of getting those guns into the ghetto. Both involve them, directly or indirectly.
Young blacks & hispanics don't have what we call a " plug ," or connect to private gun dealers so, that's where the suburban white kid helps the urban black kid. Suburban white kids grew up around so many guns, it's crazy. Urban blacks & hispanics have access to nearly any drug &, when suburban white boys party, they take anything, they don't care. That's where the urban black boys help the suburban white white boys. I bought my first gun at 13 from a suburban white boy for $50 worth of coc, a 22 Beretta. That's the first or beginners route. White boys stole their fathers guns knowing, he wouldn't miss them, he had so many.
The second way is, as you get older &, the longer you're in the streets, you get higher up the ladder & meet some people you would've otherwise never met. When I said " plug " earlier, I meant like a Dominican connect or, some big druglord from another country that you can buy gun in bulk from. They truly don't exist! There are country white men that fill that role. Why would I pay $1,000 for an AK-47, when I can go down South & get that same gun, clean with no bodies, detachable features such as the stock & grip, with a box of ammo for$450.
Who DB represents is as much the problem as the criminals. You can't have gun control unless the laws are passed for every state because, people will just go to another state for guns. The laws will only work when passed & strictly enforced by every state.
So, what you're saying is, some southern cracker will not sell his clean AK for 1,000 dollars just to sell it to you for 450 dollars, right?

What idiot would believe that?

How did you know it was clean? Did you go to your local police and have them run the serial numbers?

What idiot would believe you did that?

How about you provide some statistics on the guns used to stack the bullet-riddled corpses to the rafters every weekend in Chicago. How many of those guns were stolen?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#937009 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a truly ignorant dumass! You don't even know what you write from post to post. You just said that whoever you were talking to still believes that Bush was stupid but, he couldn't be, he was president of the USA for 8 years. Then turn around & calls Obama an ignorant buffoon. Yet when it's all said & done, he will have been president of the USA for 8 years. Obama wasn't pushed through school by white privilege & Daddy &grand Daddy Bush'status like GWB. Maybe, just maybe Obama prefers the teleprompter as opposed to looking completely dumb like Bush in his unscripted speeches. To say Obama isn't president is totally stupid. After all, Bush was friends with bin Laden. Both father & son. So who was actually running America when they were in office?
Bullchit.

POLITICAL pandering is poliTical pandering.

The current Optus got through the league schools via the same means as many others with political "ties".
On the SHIRTTAILS of his "Kenyan diplomat" father...with a little help from duh O'Kennedy demo herd pack.

You flippn' dolt.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937010 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, let the CIA snuff the little twit.
So, how about you tell us how the investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA is going....

You're not really concerned about that, are you?
And that's the problem.

Prevented this

#937011 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you're an inmate... for your protection!
Moochie O'bama says she is an inmate in the White House--Please set the O'bamas free. Let them out and fly the fugitives to any country that will allow them to live in exile.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937012 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch McConnel is a RINO ?
I thought he was a TeaPartyer; it seems they don't think he can get re elected against his Democratic opponent!
Went to the bookstore yesterday afternoon!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937013 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut job will find a way to blame this on Obama .
Yes! The puppets are desperate for attention this morning; no one is biting! Have a nice day! Lots of work to finish before holiday.

Prevented this

#937014 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Saw that, and there were another 4 yesterday. Meanwhile; where in the world is Snowden?
Did you see the black man who felt he was entitled to steal the white baby?
http://im41.com/archives/33302

Do you think Al Sharpton and the blacks will be running around rioting? because the black man was shot dead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min KiMerde 50,644
amy 1-25 17 min Pippa l 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Beavis 179,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 39 min JOEL 70,104
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,504
abby 10-25 1 hr PEllen 1
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance