Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,841 - 860,860 of 1,079,358 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/No Surprise. Waxturd puppets.
Both rant and end with 'It's the culture'.
It sure is. Troll culture.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This dumbass acts as if florida and no surprise being the same person is some big secret.

Its the culture.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!
Obama misstating his birthday was funny-not a gripe.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a 'delay', but a more gradual phase-in of the individual mandate to allow businesses more time to adjust to Obamacare. John Boehner was a 'train wreck' and he will be gone by 2015--Nancy Pelosi will be back as Speaker of the House by then and none too soon.
Don't you ever get tired of eating obamas sht?

Obamacare is falling apart before it gets started

State waivers
Union waivers
Opposition to medical device tax
Employer waivers

when this pos falls apart will everyone who got a tan get a refund?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been made very clear that Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the IRS targeting "the opposition". Get a clue!!
As far as calling big-money fundraising groups a "threat to democracy" because they corrode elections, Obama was right.
It is far from being made clear the president did not know about the targeting. His top advisors knew about it. A definite red flag. The investigation behind the scenes is still ongoing.

So you think the democrats don't spend huge amounts of money taking it from anyone who will give it to them to run smear campaigns that puts low-down dirty lying to shame - and that isn't a "potential threat to democracy"?

But only conservatives who raise money in the same way democrats raise money are a "potential threat to democracy"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sounds to me like he was whining and worried about losing. And lying to boot.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian mother, Cuban Communist father. Dad was a Castro supporter and fundraiser.
Figures you'd favor him. You nitwits love communism.
I'd love it. We'd crucify the Commie bas#ard!!
FYI, Calgary is not in the USA. Bring it on, nitwit.
his father became a staunch critic of Castro, along with several family members who remained in Cuba, when the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent. One dictator took over for another dictator. Cruz's father left before Castro took over. He did not know that Castro was communist. Most of the people didn't. Most people in Cuba just hated Batista so much they would fight with anyone to get rid of him. Hard to believe anyone thought that Castro would be a dictator.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.
Of course I know it's a derogatory word. Just wonder why blacks don't.

Paula Deen claims she used that word 30 years ago and only one time after being robbed at gunpoint by an employee.

So she should lose everything?

Have Americans become so thin-skinned and overly sensitive?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, whatever, but there is a difference between being wrong and lying.
I know. It appears that all of them are doing that tonight. Obamacare is delayed by the POTUS and the Progressives go cra cra.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think delaying individual mandate would be the next step. Maybe over the Labor Day Holiday.
Problem is that charging high rates for healthy young people under the individual mandate is the financing mechanism for funding care for the moochers. Without the individual mandate, the entire program collapses.

Time to beat the shit out of these idiots for sticking America with this turkey.

Another year won't make it any better.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Mark levin had a montage of obama quotes today. In about 80 percent he said "its paid for". How many times have you seen these parrots repeat the same lie.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!
I admitted to nothing of the kind.

You were probably dreaming.

So did ABC News give Obama a break by excusing his not knowing how far away his birthday was as a "senior moment"? At the age of 49?

That's what I posted. But I suppose ABC News was just griping tediously.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that charging high rates for healthy young people under the individual mandate is the financing mechanism for funding care for the moochers. Without the individual mandate, the entire program collapses.
Time to beat the shit out of these idiots for sticking America with this turkey.
Another year won't make it any better.
The test program in CA resulted in two major insurance companies-so far -withdrawing from offering individual policies.

You are correct this bad law needs to go the way quickly.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is David?? and what does he have to do with anything??
And what a stupid question you ask.
I know you're a big enough idiot to defend this fool, even as you know it's a scam.
Unlike your weak accusations, I've caught the speech patterns, the phrases. They all say the same stuff. Not one word, you nitwit. If you want to play the idiot, who'd be surprised??
Isn't it like midnight where you are? Lily hates you night shift types.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>his father became a staunch critic of Castro, along with several family members who remained in Cuba, when the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent. One dictator took over for another dictator. Cruz's father left before Castro took over. He did not know that Castro was communist. Most of the people didn't. Most people in Cuba just hated Batista so much they would fight with anyone to get rid of him. Hard to believe anyone thought that Castro would be a dictator.
The US media hailed Fidel Castro as an "agrarian reformer."

At least until the mass executions began.

Today they continue to praise Castro for free medical care, even after butchering Hugo Chavez.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Deen claims she used that word 30 years ago and only one time after being robbed at gunpoint by an employee.
Victim mentality is what liberals have been preaching for years. Liberals made sure of their plight in life. They always need an underclass of people that they can use and abuse to further their power. One example today, small little girls under the age of 5 holding up signs with a coat hanger on it in Texas. Liberals are the biggest abusers of children and people in the history of history.
Political correctiveness has pushed America into a dark corner. Blacks on the democrat plantation want to be judged by the color of their skin. This goes against the grain of everything Martin Luther King tried to teach them.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When blacks say it to each other, it is not derogatory. Not all black people use this term, you cannot judge all blacks by lyrics in rap music.
I don't know the details about Paula Deen but I do not think she is a racist. I could be wrong
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.
Galt refuses to accept or acknowledge your "double standard."

If the n-word is acceptable for use by blacks, it is also acceptable for use by whites.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Olen täysin samaa mieltä.
This post brands you as lily, Jean from Queens, or Patrick.

Take your pick of scumbags.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very bright Yeah, it has been posted at least a couple times.
As I keep saying -I find it amazing you can find your butt to pull your depends over it.
Thanks for your claim son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
I have to agree. Must be.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Mark levin had a montage of obama quotes today. In about 80 percent he said "its paid for". How many times have you seen these parrots repeat the same lie.
Shouldn't the liberals be everywhere demanding the health care go into effect? I mean really won't there be mass amounts of people dying in the street tomorrow after O'bama delayed O'bamacare. That's what they were saying before--so really, how many? should we expect will die tonight at the hands of O'bama and the democrats for so called, political gain?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Doug77 4,548
Abby 7-24 15 min Mister Tonka 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Toj 97,518
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 19 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 25 min Concerned_American 294
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,521
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 38 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Amy 7-24 52 min squishymama 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE