Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250332 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937323 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Obama doesn't like the employer mandate?
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937324 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obama is single-handedly destroying Liberalism, yet you don't hear anyone saying the Left should move Right. Why?
Because Obama is already moving right.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#937325 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of Sharia law, didn't N Carolina pass anti Sharia law while inserting abortion banning at the same time?
wow.
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#937326 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Later, losers and Waxturd puppets.
Wait, that's redundant!!
Give 'em hell, Homer. Keep telling the truth about Cuban Communist Ted Cruz, the Teabagger Manchurian Candidate!!
Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937327 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
I know. bushie boy is much, much, much worse.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937328 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Have you forgotten the loser O'bama is president. Quit comparing him to Bush-there is no comparison. NONE. Step out of your backwards thinking and step forward into the O'bama administration. He is YOUR President-as sad as that statement is.:)
BTW, you should leave for YOUR president.

israel was it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937329 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you wairt til I leave to come on and reply to my posts.
I guess that's why they call you Mr. Snoballs.
Maybe you should get to work before noon. Working for WHITE looks like a real gravy job.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937330 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy does not allow the Muslim Brotherhood to commit genocide against Christians, as authorized by Obama.
You're really losing it son.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937331 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not bragging at all PDupont, but what these assholes don't understand is, they're as much the problem as the criminals. I should know, coming from that life. It's 2 different routes of getting those guns into the ghetto. Both involve them, directly or indirectly.
Young blacks & hispanics don't have what we call a " plug ," or connect to private gun dealers so, that's where the suburban white kid helps the urban black kid. Suburban white kids grew up around so many guns, it's crazy. Urban blacks & hispanics have access to nearly any drug &, when suburban white boys party, they take anything, they don't care. That's where the urban black boys help the suburban white white boys. I bought my first gun at 13 from a suburban white boy for $50 worth of coc, a 22 Beretta. That's the first or beginners route. White boys stole their fathers guns knowing, he wouldn't miss them, he had so many.
The second way is, as you get older &, the longer you're in the streets, you get higher up the ladder & meet some people you would've otherwise never met. When I said " plug " earlier, I meant like a Dominican connect or, some big druglord from another country that you can buy gun in bulk from. They truly don't exist! There are country white men that fill that role. Why would I pay $1,000 for an AK-47, when I can go down South & get that same gun, clean with no bodies, detachable features such as the stock & grip, with a box of ammo for$450.
Who DB represents is as much the problem as the criminals. You can't have gun control unless the laws are passed for every state because, people will just go to another state for guns. The laws will only work when passed & strictly enforced by every state.
An admitted cocaine dealer wants gun control. Of course the criminals only want criminals to have guns, it makes their work that much easier.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937332 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Housing prices up 12% last month. Auto sales at levels not seen since 2006, before Bush destroyed the economy.
Stock market at record highs.
And you're so reliably stupid, you keep crawling on your belly to find fault with Obama.
It's taken awhile, just as it did with FDR. But Democrats always step in to fix the stupid mistakes of Repugnants.
See Herbert Hoover. He sucked America dry, destroyed the economy.
Same with Reagan in 1987. It took Clinton to fix the economy.
Same with Bush in 2007. It took Obama to fix the economy.
But racists like you only see the color of his skin.
You're just another sore loser who got sucked in by Rmoney.
The stimulus bill was a big pork barrel spending disaster that even Obama admitted didn't work.

Remember the bad joke of Obama's " Maybe It Wasn’t As Shovel Ready As We Thought."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937334 Jul 3, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>she's missing today (or as they say at her family reunions, "shebe missin taday an shit"). must be out of the house for once and perhaps soliciting for bail money for another inlaw.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/video-s...
She's here. Someone has answered for her twice now.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937335 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start listening to voices called the news. It is available freely and prevents moronic posts due to lack of knowledge like this one.
It's a good thing you offer nothing to prove your point about providing nothing as you usually do.

The one aspect or yours you missed is the demand that others prove you wrong.

Some friendly advice.. don't let it happen again, ok?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#937336 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You blame Obama for everything! It's Obama's fault your daughter fell in love with a Mexican. After all, you raised her to be racist like her Daddy! That's what really chaps your asses. Can't get over the fact that, your children voted for Obama. Time heals all wounds. You got another 3 1/2 years to get over it!
Blacks hate Mexicans. You are a bigot AND a racist.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937337 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Could be true son.
But you're even dimmer.
Dimmer is an improbability with you.

Just kidding, but that was a dumb comment you posted.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937338 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line is that Obama's Egyptian puppet is getting thrown out on his ass (or worse).
So start cheering son.

Why aren't you bozos cheering? It's perplexing to say the least.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#937339 Jul 3, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans will do anything to force their moral compass on others. Human rights and the constitution be damned.
You think Sharia law is good? Why?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937340 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does every Democrat in Congress that has to employ a staff. Basically, no person or company that has an employee likes the employer mandate.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ... I wonder if there's something wrong there.
Well heck son.

Texas is trying to close abortion clinics.

You don't hear the cons complaining about the loss of jobs, let alone the fact they're putting them out of business because of their legislation.

In fact, they're trying VERY hard to put businesses out.

Why aren't you idoits complaining? The world wonders.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#937341 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just because the House is stupid doesn't mean everyone else needs to bow to them.
Now THAT would be even more stupid!
"yuck"
Why did hairless reed refuse to allow a vote in the senate? Could it be he was afraid the budgets would pass?
Peace
KMA

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#937342 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You get real quiet when your lies and stupidity are exposed to the light of day.
ladida. Or is it lodia??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
With him(?) it's probably hoping for labia but stuck in Lodi.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#937343 Jul 3, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation combined with ignorance makea a geniune "Whatever"
Stoopidy combined with ignorance makes a genuine pile of crap, and you "poop" are it.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Smarter Than A 5t... 53,908
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dr Guru 191,908
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,132
aggy-6-30-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 6 hr An NFL Fan 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Michael Satterfield 99,859
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Doug77 6,136
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages