Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,801 - 860,820 of 1,095,558 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock off everyone is communist, lily.
Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada,[2] where his parents, Eleanor Darragh and Rafael Cruz, were working in the oil business.[10][11] His father was a Cuban immigrant to the United States during the Cuban Revolution.[12] His mother was born and raised in Delaware, in a family of Irish and Italian descent.[11][13] Cruz's parents, who had both attended college in Texas, returned there when Cruz was about four years old.[12]
Cruz attended high school at Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas,[14] and then graduated from Second Baptist High School in Houston.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
You just told a major LIE knowing full well it would be debunked. Why do you do things that are so crazy.
"debunked"

like it!!!

give 'em their own medicine

Ted Cruz for President!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>nuculur: The classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the Wethersfield, Connecticunt environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...
It's the culture...
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!

Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.

The proof is shown above!!

You're done here, Waxturd.

Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when they reappeared it was a bunch of personal attacks on posters.
Shows they really do not know what to say without talking points.
My guess is it will be Romney's fault and perhaps a twisted Issa angel.
More likely that it is time to abolish the insurance companies and go to a government single-payer system.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
the long awaited return of "the birther Yarn"
ABC News called Obama's confusion over his birthday a "senior moment".

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/...

He thought his birthday was "a week" away - not three weeks away.

It's like that 57 states "senior moment".

Problem is, Obama's not a senior.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
So, David and I both use debunk? Hmmmm, what do you suppose that means.
LOL
Do you even know what Ladida, Hodidoe is, Sherlock Holmes.
Who the hell is David?? and what does he have to do with anything??

And what a stupid question you ask.

I know you're a big enough idiot to defend this fool, even as you know it's a scam.

Unlike your weak accusations, I've caught the speech patterns, the phrases. They all say the same stuff. Not one word, you nitwit. If you want to play the idiot, who'd be surprised??
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't debunk anything, ya moron.
You say stupid things like 'future conditional' and expect it to sound like you're sane. As if!!
You just make stuff up as you go along, always clinging to the nitwits here, as shown by your denial of the obvious with Waxturd.
You just haven't been here long enough, or you're unusually dense.
I suspect the latter.
Obama 'Promised Candy you deranged nitwit, but Left you with cavities you idiot...

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Progress for you nitwit is when nuculur moves on from your siblings to his Connecticunt cousins! LMFAO...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You say stupid things like 'future conditional' and expect it to sound like you're sane. As if!!
You just make stuff up as you go along, always clinging to the nitwits here, as shown by your denial of the obvious with Waxturd.
I suspect the latter.
Why did the phrase confuse you?

You just made up the stuff you posted about Cruz out of thin air and you think blaming me for your failure is an excuse?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a big enough idiot to defend this fool, even as you know it's a scam.
Unlike your weak accusations, I've caught the speech patterns, the phrases. They all say the same stuff. Not one word, you nitwit. If you want to play the idiot, who'd be surprised??
Still a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition you nitwit... You Nuculur never grow tired of making a deranged fool out of yourself do you idiot??

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... Nuculur The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect the latter.
Here is the definition of future conditional as you still seem confused by what it is and how it is used.

e future conditional describes something that might happen in the future with a condition. It often uses "if."

Examples:

If I go to the park tomorrow, I will bring my dog.

"If I go to the park tomorrow" is in the present tense.

"I will bring my dog" is in the future tense and uses a modal verb, will. You can use other modal verbs: can, might, should, must, etc.

Notice the use of a comma (,) at the end of the first clause. The use of "if" creates a dependent clause. The order of the sentence may also be reversed:

I will bring my dog if I go to the park tomorrow.

http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com/Ora...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

The announcement tonight of the delay of part of the implementation of Obamacare prompted Speaker of the House John Boehner to release this statement, saying the entire bill is a "train wreck" and "unworkable."

"The president's health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This announcement means even the Obama administration knows the 'train wreck' will only get worse. I hope the administration recognizes the need to release American families from the mandates of this law as well. This is a clear acknowledgment that the law is unworkable, and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms," the statement reads.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The logical conclusion is that if Bush didn't blatantly go after his political enemies using the IRS...and if Bush didn't call his opposition "a potential threat to democracy...and if Bush's DOJ didn't illegally confiscate emails and phone records of an opposition in the press...and if Tice's, like Snowden's, allegations are true that "the abuse is rampant"...and if the NSA has increased capabilities allowing them to copy "every domestic communication in this country word for word"...shouldn't we have every reason to be even more concerned under Obama than under Bush?
Considering this president made it quite clear early on that some of us are his enemies?
It sure would've concerned me if Bush had made that clear right before individual liberals and liberal organizations were targeted and interrogated by the FBI and a liberal journalist's emails and phone records were illegally confiscated by Bush's Attorney General - knowing what we know now about the NSA.
Very concerned...even as a conservative.
Shouldn't we be more concerned now since this president and his administration act like they are completely immune from any scrutiny because of a disengaged media?
Wouldn't you be more concerned if the shoe was on the other foot - your foot to be precise?
Oh for Pete's sake, take off your dark glasses. You most certainly must be deaf, blind AND dumb. It has been made very clear that Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the IRS targeting "the opposition". Get a clue!!

As far as calling big-money fundraising groups a "threat to democracy" because they corrode elections, Obama was right. They do corrode elections. Glad to see that you do admit they represent you..."the opposition".

And, just for the record, according to a whistle blower, Bush did in FACT confiscated emails and phone records of journalists. The only thing is...he did it illegally, without court order.

How conveniently you ignore the whistle blower, Russell Tice:

"In one of the operations that I was in, we looked at organizations, just supposedly so that we would not target them," Tice told Olbermann. "What I was finding out, though, is that the collection on those organizations was 24/7 and 365 days a year -- and it made no sense.... I started to investigate that. That's about the time when they came after me to fire me."

When Olbermann pressed him for specifics, Tice offered, "An organization that was collected on were US news organizations and reporters and journalists."

You weren't exactly concerned when the shoe was on the other foot now were you? Wake up.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Whistleblower_B...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Young men between the ages of 25 to 36 could see rate increases greater than 50%.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/14/news/economy/...
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Like I said these people don't even need to sign up. Why bother? they are forcing working men to pay for abortions and birth control for women who refuse to take care of themselves. Women sure are painted as ignorant these days. All those years of feminists crying and look now, democrats insist that women have to be taken care of and paid for. LOL. It certainly is amusing how libs treat women.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not a linguist. I still cannot figure out why you think future conditional-something you should have learned in Junior High-is such a mysterious thing to you.

So you still don't know what Lodia, Hoodia is-LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Want a search engine that does not track your searches.

There is a new one out
https://duckduckgo.com/

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush seems on board with National Security
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.
“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.
The problem for this president is credibility.

It's impossible to get back the people's trust once it's been violated.

He lied to us and marginalized his political enemies too many times.

Why should anyone with an "R" by their name trust this president or his Attorney General when even some with a "D" by their name have questioned their motives?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
The announcement tonight of the delay of part of the implementation of Obamacare prompted Speaker of the House John Boehner to release this statement, saying the entire bill is a "train wreck" and "unworkable."
"The president's health care law is already raising costs and costing jobs. This announcement means even the Obama administration knows the 'train wreck' will only get worse. I hope the administration recognizes the need to release American families from the mandates of this law as well. This is a clear acknowledgment that the law is unworkable, and it underscores the need to repeal the law and replace it with effective, patient-centered reforms," the statement reads.
I would think delaying individual mandate would be the next step. Maybe over the Labor Day Holiday.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said these people don't even need to sign up. Why bother? they are forcing working men to pay for abortions and birth control for women who refuse to take care of themselves. Women sure are painted as ignorant these days. All those years of feminists crying and look now, democrats insist that women have to be taken care of and paid for. LOL. It certainly is amusing how libs treat women.
lily believes a woman's place is just in the home barefoot or at an abortion clinic...

Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills... Where can Florida get his remote control for women and turn or shut lily off??

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News called Obama's confusion over his birthday a "senior moment".
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/...
He thought his birthday was "a week" away - not three weeks away.
It's like that 57 states "senior moment".
Problem is, Obama's not a senior.
Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps those people your lying ass claims to know can tell you about the routine practice of generating birth certificates for people not born in Hawaii during that time.
That would be an interesting discussion. Ask your supposed friends about this practice and get back with us.
So, why won't Ted Cruz produce his birth certificate?Why won't Rick Santorum? Both men are illegals!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-21 12 min Mister Tonka 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min CitiZen9 3,910
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,229
Defense Logistics Support 1 hr Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,775
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search