Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,038)

Showing posts 860,741 - 860,760 of1,072,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe President Obama is from Kenya and will need a passport to reenter the country.
The obama administration seems to be going out of the way to prove the republican conspiracies about the obama administration are true.

First Benghazi was a coverup, democrat party it's straight up statist, the Fascist Obama administration has criminalized the API and news-gathering process, the IRS, NSA and PRISM spying has become an obama gestapo agencies, big government communist sellouts and whistleblowers, next we will be finding Obama Bin Lyin real birth certificate...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n.
You aren't very bright Yeah, it has been posted at least a couple times.

As I keep saying -I find it amazing you can find your butt to pull your depends over it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
So fetch, are you still in shock? How old are you, by the way?
Even if you're between the age of 30-39, your rate increase could be as much as 49%.
Don't forget, everyone MUST have insurance by January 1 or be fined, i.e. taxed, by the IRS.
And if your state didn't opt out of ObamaCare, hope you can figure out the online application for the government exchanges too. I hear it's a doozy.
Welcome to the wonderful and wacky world of ObamaCare!
As Pelosi would say, "Surprise!!"
We tried to tell you. You wouldn't listen. Just as you aren't listening now.
And we will be paying for your healthcare
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Bolivian President Evo Morales's plane has been diverted to Austria amid suspicion that US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden is on board, the foreign minister has said.
David Choquehuanca denied that Mr Snowden was on the plane.
France and Portugal reportedly refused to allow the Bolivia-bound flight to cross their airspace.
Lets see if Snowden is hidden in the cargo hold!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... said the straw man expert.
It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The Bush administration wasn't exactly known for it's "transparency" and honesty.
According to Russ Tice, a NSA former intelligence analyst and a 2005 whistleblower, the NSA under Bush spied on some of the most powerful people in the U.S. government including Obama, journalists, news agencies, "members of Congress, both the Senate and the House, especially the intelligence committees, armed services committees, and judicial, as well as lawyers, anti-war groups, and American businesses and banks that operate internationally."
Bush also target Hugo Chavez big time.
However, we all know you won't embrace the words of a Bush administration whistle blower...that's just not in your nature.
http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/21/did-the-nsa...
http://venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/9792
The logical conclusion is that if Bush didn't blatantly go after his political enemies using the IRS...and if Bush didn't call his opposition "a potential threat to democracy...and if Bush's DOJ didn't illegally confiscate emails and phone records of an opposition in the press...and if Tice's, like Snowden's, allegations are true that "the abuse is rampant"...and if the NSA has increased capabilities allowing them to copy "every domestic communication in this country word for word"...shouldn't we have every reason to be even more concerned under Obama than under Bush?
Considering this president made it quite clear early on that some of us are his enemies?

It sure would've concerned me if Bush had made that clear right before individual liberals and liberal organizations were targeted and interrogated by the FBI and a liberal journalist's emails and phone records were illegally confiscated by Bush's Attorney General - knowing what we know now about the NSA.

Very concerned...even as a conservative.

Shouldn't we be more concerned now since this president and his administration act like they are completely immune from any scrutiny because of a disengaged media?

Wouldn't you be more concerned if the shoe was on the other foot - your foot to be precise?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Lauer asked Paula Deen, "Do you have any doubt in your mind that African-Americans are offended by the N-word?"
Paula Deen's response: "I don't know"
She's a Democrat her and Trayvon's friends both seem shocked that someone would accuse them of being racist.

How about another Democrat-Alec Baldwin being a homophobe

"Baldwin tweeted after James Gandolfini’s funeral on Thursday: "[I’d] put my foot up your f**king ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much,” and, "I'm gonna find you George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna f**k you... up."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/07/...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Said the bearded lady...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If men carried babies and delivered them throught their penises, this would never be a topic.
If all liberals were never born it would never be a topic .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in a NO work zone. Waiting for your food stamps to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville on a "Blue Magnet" preserve. Definitely a loser and liberal lily.

You have no fear of perfection lily, you'll never reach it.

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And let me say a big fat thank you for supporting ObamaCare since I'm one of the "lucky" ones not in the "younger/healthier" crowd. Ironic that the younger healthier folks will pay a lot more than the rest of us, huh?

Wonder how that's going to go over. And here you thought ObamaCare was going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Get a washcloth. That egg on your face must be getting dried and cracked by now.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe President Obama is from Kenya and will need a passport to reenter the country.
You really like your fallacies-don't you.

Someone says Obama not from US

You-ALL Reps says Obama not from US

Over generalization fallacy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Lauer asked Paula Deen, "Do you have any doubt in your mind that African-Americans are offended by the N-word?"
Paula Deen's response: "I don't know"
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism you idiot.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Citizenship is an odd concept for some Republicans ...only the one percent count?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lets see if Snowden is hidden in the cargo hold!!
If you go there, we could hide him in your sags and bring him out. Piece of cake!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. My name is Bernie Madoff and I have to agree with this statement. I proved what hard work and being smarter than the other saps can do!
Bernie Madoff ran an affinity scam, in which he convinced his all-Jewish clientele that he and they were screwing the gentiles.

Both got what they deserved.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The logical conclusion is that if Bush didn't blatantly go after his political enemies using the IRS...and if Bush didn't call his opposition "a potential threat to democracy...and if Bush's DOJ didn't illegally confiscate emails and phone records of an opposition in the press...and if Tice's, like Snowden's, allegations are true that "the abuse is rampant"...and if the NSA has increased capabilities allowing them to copy "every domestic communication in this country word for word"...shouldn't we have every reason to be even more concerned under Obama than under Bush?
Considering this president made it quite clear early on that some of us are his enemies?
It sure would've concerned me if Bush had made that clear right before individual liberals and liberal organizations were targeted and interrogated by the FBI and a liberal journalist's emails and phone records were illegally confiscated by Bush's Attorney General - knowing what we know now about the NSA.
Very concerned...even as a conservative.
Shouldn't we be more concerned now since this president and his administration act like they are completely immune from any scrutiny because of a disengaged media?
Wouldn't you be more concerned if the shoe was on the other foot - your foot to be precise?
Bush seems on board with National Security
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.
“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
If the Administration just delays implementing the whole law until 2115, they can take credit for passage without any downside at all.
How great this Obamacare is? Let the new Dem candidate support it as Obama slides out of town.
This is a dictatorship. You think you live in a Constitutional Republic? it isn't. Ignore laws they don't like. Push laws they like. This is absolute lawlessness.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who's we?

You?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!

Lying old scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 860,741 - 860,760 of1,072,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,168
The New, New Math 6 min IfUReadUCTheProblem4Sure 6
Ron Paul: The Collapse Is Close 12 min Infowars Video 1
Ask Amy 7-13-14 20 min Pippa 3
Strategy 25 min Do not read this-too good 3
Abby 7-13-14 28 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 30 min That was 1 Friday night 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,755
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search