Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#937152 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"debunked"
like it!!!
give 'em their own medicine
Ted Cruz for President!
Yeah, like you got your stupid ass handed to you over the birfer issue, one you support to this day.

Idiots like you and Orly cost Rmoney a lot of votes

Difference is, Obama won the Presidency TWICE!!

Cruz stands as much chance of getting nominated as his hero, Fidel Castro.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937153 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Moochie O'bama says she is an inmate in the White House--Please set the O'bamas free. Let them out and fly the fugitives to any country that will allow them to live in exile.
Feel free to do so son. After all, it's your dream... not mine!

Besides, why do you idiots always claim to be independent and work for what you want, but then demand others do your bidding? It's like you have no concept of your concept!

Location hidden

#937154 Jul 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely that it is time to abolish the insurance companies and go to a government single-payer system.
Great idea!!

Why yo still pretending to be in CA??

Everyone knows you're still in coal country, PA.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937155 Jul 3, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! This makes him more qualified than Obama to be a leader!
Can't think of a better way to appeal to you fake compassionates who think based on emotion instead of reason!
Cory Booker will play the Obama race card on Hillary.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937156 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is completely stupid. Your comparing your street life to mines when you have none. Fuck Snoop Dogg and Master P. They're rappers! Plenty of people grow up in harsh conditions but never play a part in it. I'm talking bout people that were in the streets since Snoop Dogg came out in 1990 or whatever. When I say in the streets, I don't mean homeless! You think cuz you lived near a violent place, that makes you an expert. I grew up in the projects. My little bro just came home yesterday, & my older Bro just got sentenced to a 10 with a 3 for 2 gun charges from 2 separate raids. What are you talking about Snoop Dogg & Master P? Your talking bout somebody else life, I live this.You never shot a gun at anything but a non human target. Like said, thus is completely stupid! You couldn't tell me the price of a brick of coc is right now or wouldn't even know who to get it from. Your privileged, be thankful idiot!
Bigot...

Bigot...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937157 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?
Nor is there one for capitalism son.

What's your point? Or are you clueless as usual?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937158 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH
Bush is not president.
Obama was pushed through school by the Communist Party USA.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, then, somehow gets admitted to Columbia where he never even attended classes, then moves to Chicago and meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, and somehow after being a poor student at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia he's admitted to Harvard.
Let's review your comments about Bush being an idiot, then add your statement "...he will have been president of the USA for 8 years...." at the end of it.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. Just ask Putin. Or, just watch any video of Obama trying to speak without a prepared script in front of his face.
Back your bullshit up. Bush was friends with bin Laden? Prove it.
Then, tell us why we have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day with Obama being propped up to look like he's president. Then, tell us why Obama didn't even have a clue the raid to kill bin Laden was even happening and thought he'd be playing golf all day that day. By the way, which photoshopped propaganda piece did you like best?
Did you like the first photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator seeming to be looking at the monitor? Or;
Did you like the second photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator grinning at the camera like a high school prankster? Or;
Did you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Did you like the way they moved Obama around the room while every other person in the photo was in the exact same position with the exact same expression?
What do you think about the abort order Vallerie Jarrett issued (that Panetta ignored) when it was leaked to her 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, when she summoned Obama from the golf course?
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
How about bushie boy and his granpappy were good buds?

Besides, weren't you the one who placed great faith in fetchie's claim of people in Hawaii not having birth certificates WITHOUT backing up your claim?

Tsk, tsk son.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937159 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie - Dumb Dave, the juvenile name stealer found a proxy in Secaucus, NJ!
The real Waxman is not posting from NJ, libtard. Can't you find a way to get the city right, Dumb Dave?
<quoted text>
No, it's Nuculur Nutcase for sure. Both are equally insane, though.

Location hidden

#937160 Jul 3, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the phrase confuse you?
You just made up the stuff you posted about Cruz out of thin air and you think blaming me for your failure is an excuse?
Every word I said about Cruz is the truth.

You will see. Unlike your failure with Obama, Cruz will be destroyed, partly with the help of Repugnants like McCain, Graham, and the more sane vein of the Repugnant Party.

Stay tuned, nitwit.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#937161 Jul 3, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>'They couldn't get her for the (fake) Benghazi "scandal," so now they're attacking her for her age.

Let's not forget that when Saint Ronald Reagan said, "I won't hold my opponent's youth and inexperience against him" and, at the age of 70, went on to become the oldest man ever to assume the office of the Presidency, the Right Wing squealed with delight...

Right! Hillary, who would be 69 years-old her first year in office, is a woman - and Republican Regressives are hypocrites!' The @Daily Beast wastes no ammunition on hypocrites . They just finish them off with one swift stroke of the critically-informed journalist's blade. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
You are wrong again!

We Conservative have different opinions. You can not put us all in your little camp. We are not zombie Liberals like you, idiot!

All Liberals think alike therefore they are all always wrong. Any Liberal who is against their masters orders is kicked out of the club. For example: All Liberals believe in Global Warming Hoax, Obama is the Messiah, Muslim terrorists are victims, homosexuality is normal, blacks are victims of white greed, all white rich people are greedy except if he or she is Liberal and illegals need more benefits.

See? You are all brain washed by the same idiots, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, incompetent tele-prompter Obama, Sexual predator Bill Clinton, loser Carter, dumb Roseanne Barr, etc.

Those are your idols, you idiot! No wonder you have no hope!

We Conservatives have different opinions among ourselves, so what one says does not represent the rest of us.

We ONLY agree in the Constitution, freedom and Liberty!!!

We also agree Obama is incompetent as his blind zombie followers like you are!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937163 Jul 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The liberal media dispels global warming/confirms climate change a pattern without meaning to.
MSN - A heat wave smothering the West...likely tying a more than century-old U.S. record in California as Las Vegas and other cities.
The highest recorded temperature was 134 degrees on July 10, 1913, in Death Valley.
http://news.msn.com/us/dangerous-heat-in-the-...
It's not quite that hot yet.
Same with tornados. The 1940s saw the same increase in intensity and frequency of tornados.
So was Al Gore around in 1913? If he was around in the 1940s, he couldn't talk yet.
Too bad people are more gullible in the 21st century. Good for Al Gore though. He has a huge mansion that requires a lot of energy to keep him cool and warm and a jet to leave carbon footprints everywhere he goes all over the world.
But, by golly, he's rich as the dickens because liberals will buy anything.
I thought you hated the liberal media? No? You think they're valid?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#937164 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romney made it clear he was clueless... especially when he commented that he stood behind what he said, whatever it was.
And clearly bushie boy had no idea there was nothing to be found in iraq.... well, I think he did but refused to believe the facts.
Shrub discounted the real intel, satellite photos, cross checking etc in favor of the bogus intel that made a case for way.

"The War They Wanted-The lies They Needed" Craig Unger.

Meanwhile fkn Germany, France and Italy were laughing at the Cheney led Bush administration for going off to fight an unnecessary war.

The US will be paying for that mistake for another 20 or more years.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937165 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one opinion. Too bad you don't use wiki for Obama. You use racial slurs and claims of fake BC's.
Wait til we get our hands on the one from Calgary, Canada!!
We haven't begun to take Cruz apart.
He's not eligible to run for President, he's foreign born with a Cuban Communist father.
All the lies and stupidity you used against Obama will be returned threefold.
But Cruz will never get close to the nomination, so it's pointless to talk about.
But be prepared for the same filth and character assassination you nitwits have used against Obama for almost 5 years.
Note that it didn't prevent Obama from kicking Rmoney to the curb!!
I'm lovin' your wingnut stupidity!!
Cruz's father was a Cuban Communist? Hmmm, he fought along side Fidel to help overthrow Bastista.

My best guess is the father was probably a Soviet spy(I think we can promote this, back then the Soviets and the Cubans where like peas and carrots) planted here in the U.S.

Homer could never vote for some Canadian born person with a Communist Cuban father. It's un-American.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#937166 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to mention the deal Christi cut with the Democrats to be seen with Obama in public in exchange for the Democrats to not challenge him in the next election for governor.
How's that Democrat challenge to Christi for govdernor coming? Can you update us on that?... what was the name of that person who was supposed to challenge Christi, then backed out immediately after Christi sabotaged the Republicans? Who did the Democrats replace him with?
It's a good thing you people are loaded with questions.... since you don't have facts.

United States

#937167 Jul 3, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>Fact - you're an idiot.
You owe me $300.
You had not brought anything of value as I do!

I ONLY bring facts! Here is a fact, Liberals are immoral Satan worshippers!

Liberals hate decency and morality so much that they will worship Satan just to attempt in vane to anger Conservatives!!!

Liberals want to killing innocent babies in the name of Satan!!!!

>> Today's Sponsor

1. Abortionists Declare Their Team: Chant “Hail Satan” as Christians Sing Amazing Grace
This is staggering to behold.

As Texas gears up to push legislation that would prohibit late term abortions — those conducted after 20 weeks — Christian activists in the Texas State Capitol sang “Amazing Grace.” Abortion rights activists, there to support killing kids, tried to shout down the Christians by chanting “Hail Satan.”

Yes, there is video. Remember, these people support the party that booed the inclusion of God in the DNC platform.... please click here for the rest of the post →

http://www.redstate.com/2013/07/02/abortionis...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#937169 Jul 3, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong again!
We Conservative have different opinions. You can not put us all in your little camp. We are not zombie Liberals like you, idiot!
All Liberals think alike therefore they are all always wrong. Any Liberal who is against their masters orders is kicked out of the club. For example: All Liberals believe in Global Warming Hoax, Obama is the Messiah, Muslim terrorists are victims, homosexuality is normal, blacks are victims of white greed, all white rich people are greedy except if he or she is Liberal and illegals need more benefits.
See? You are all brain washed by the same idiots, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, incompetent tele-prompter Obama, Sexual predator Bill Clinton, loser Carter, dumb Roseanne Barr, etc.
Those are your idols, you idiot! No wonder you have no hope!
We Conservatives have different opinions among ourselves, so what one says does not represent the rest of us.
We ONLY agree in the Constitution, freedom and Liberty!!!
We also agree Obama is incompetent as his blind zombie followers like you are!
LOL! Now THIS is some funny stuff!

United States

#937170 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You want someone to do YOUR work for YOU?!?!?!?!

Typical con
I founded! Liberals can not win the Conservative media!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#937172 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
White House delays key element of ACA until 2015.
Does the law give Obama the power to delay implementation for purely political reasons?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#937173 Jul 3, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you cling so desperately to a mistake Miss Carol? Please, as a friend and don't take this the wrong way, stop making a fool of yourself.
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Well, of course she's going to say that NOW! She's probably the president of her local Obama Fan Club NOW!

Of all the countries in the world to make a fact checking error - why would Kenya of all places being printed as Obama's birthplace - why wouldn't Obama have approved it before it went into print - and why would someone in the publishing business make that kind of an error??

Think, man, think!!

United States

#937174 Jul 3, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter, stupid. Obama won.

I hear the Marines voted 80% for OBama!!

All you do is come here to piss and moan.

Get over it. You will never see a Republiclown elected President in whatever short time is left for you here on earth with yyour disgusting health habits.

Have a piece of pie and a ciagrette, smokey.

Put another nail in your coffin, miss Common Sense.
I heard that before!!! After incompetence Carter, after sexual predator Bill Clinton, even after John F. Kennedy!!!!

Liberals are always WRONG!!!

You pretend 2010 mid term elections was not a shellacking for the Democrat party!!!

See? You Liberals are ALWAYS wrong that is why your Liberal media NEEDS to lie!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 69,822
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Learn to Read 187,861
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 53,050
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr Vicki 390
News Chicago: Reward offered in search for getaway d... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Obama and his Library-to-Be 4 hr Whiny larry 1
News CTA veteran Dorval Carter to return from D.C. t... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]