Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,701 - 860,720 of 1,100,505 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936764 Jul 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If men carried babies and delivered them throught their penises, this would never be a topic.
If all liberals were never born it would never be a topic .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936765 Jul 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And we will be paying for your healthcare
Living in a NO work zone. Waiting for your food stamps to come in. Talking on a free obamaphone, wasting away in obamaville on a "Blue Magnet" preserve. Definitely a loser and liberal lily.

You have no fear of perfection lily, you'll never reach it.

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936766 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
And let me say a big fat thank you for supporting ObamaCare since I'm one of the "lucky" ones not in the "younger/healthier" crowd. Ironic that the younger healthier folks will pay a lot more than the rest of us, huh?

Wonder how that's going to go over. And here you thought ObamaCare was going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Get a washcloth. That egg on your face must be getting dried and cracked by now.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936767 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe President Obama is from Kenya and will need a passport to reenter the country.
You really like your fallacies-don't you.

Someone says Obama not from US

You-ALL Reps says Obama not from US

Over generalization fallacy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936768 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt Lauer asked Paula Deen, "Do you have any doubt in your mind that African-Americans are offended by the N-word?"
Paula Deen's response: "I don't know"
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism you idiot.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#936770 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Citizenship is an odd concept for some Republicans ...only the one percent count?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936771 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets see if Snowden is hidden in the cargo hold!!
If you go there, we could hide him in your sags and bring him out. Piece of cake!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936772 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... said the straw man expert.
If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936773 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. My name is Bernie Madoff and I have to agree with this statement. I proved what hard work and being smarter than the other saps can do!
Bernie Madoff ran an affinity scam, in which he convinced his all-Jewish clientele that he and they were screwing the gentiles.

Both got what they deserved.
LCN Llin

United States

#936774 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The logical conclusion is that if Bush didn't blatantly go after his political enemies using the IRS...and if Bush didn't call his opposition "a potential threat to democracy...and if Bush's DOJ didn't illegally confiscate emails and phone records of an opposition in the press...and if Tice's, like Snowden's, allegations are true that "the abuse is rampant"...and if the NSA has increased capabilities allowing them to copy "every domestic communication in this country word for word"...shouldn't we have every reason to be even more concerned under Obama than under Bush?
Considering this president made it quite clear early on that some of us are his enemies?
It sure would've concerned me if Bush had made that clear right before individual liberals and liberal organizations were targeted and interrogated by the FBI and a liberal journalist's emails and phone records were illegally confiscated by Bush's Attorney General - knowing what we know now about the NSA.
Very concerned...even as a conservative.
Shouldn't we be more concerned now since this president and his administration act like they are completely immune from any scrutiny because of a disengaged media?
Wouldn't you be more concerned if the shoe was on the other foot - your foot to be precise?
Bush seems on board with National Security
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.
“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936775 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
If the Administration just delays implementing the whole law until 2115, they can take credit for passage without any downside at all.
How great this Obamacare is? Let the new Dem candidate support it as Obama slides out of town.
This is a dictatorship. You think you live in a Constitutional Republic? it isn't. Ignore laws they don't like. Push laws they like. This is absolute lawlessness.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936776 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Who's we?

You?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!

Lying old scumbag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936777 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? You're absolutely right. Want proof? Just take a look at my stock prices before things fell apart. They were phenomenal! And I just kept gouging California left and right. Heck, I even put little old ladies out on the street because they couldn't pay their electric bills.
Want more proof? Look at Arthur Anderson. They gave me and my company a clean bill of health! It's not my fault they 'lost' the audit papers.
And besides, I wasn't the CFO. That was Fastow's job. A couple of us tried to throw him under the bus but the damn government wouldn't have any of it. And neither did the SEC.
Heck, I was doing so well even after the company went bankrupt I was still building my new house and had plenty of money left over.
It's not my fault all these OTHER people screwed up. I didn't know what was going on anyway... at least that's what my attorney told me to say.
Convinced? I hope so!
Signed,
Jeff Skilling
Only a fool (or a pig) puts more than 5% of his assets in any one stock.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936778 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like your fallacies-don't you.
Someone says Obama not from US
You-ALL Reps says Obama not from US
Over generalization fallacy.
Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936779 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizenship is an odd concept for some Republicans ...only the one percent count?
Just keep repeating that bunk, dummy.

Republicans account for 1/3 of the vote, so your bullshit is obvious, DemoKrat.

Like you did with changing the name of Glow Bull Warming, you better change it from 1% to 30%, moron.
LCN Llin

United States

#936780 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a fool (or a pig) puts more than 5% of his assets in any one stock.
diversification seems wise indeed
LCN Llin

United States

#936781 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Madoff ran an affinity scam, in which he convinced his all-Jewish clientele that he and they were screwing the gentiles.
Both got what they deserved.
......and the Mets :-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936782 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Will this decision-to delay employer mandate- reinforce perception that Obamacare is a looming train wreck?
The only reason for the delay is that Obama knew enforcing the mandate would blow the Democrats out of the water in the 2014 elections.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936783 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's to whine son? He's not certified.
but you are Susie.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936784 Jul 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's heritage is NOT of Negro Slaves of America. Obama is NOT an authentic, true, bonafide brother nor a descendant of Black U.S. History, but only "OUTSOURCED" with Kenyan roots, a Muslim Heritage, and Irish white mother, Obama to fool the White idiot and unconscious Black race...
It's the culture...
The "light skinned NEGRO", as Democrat Senate majority Leader calls Obama, hate America just the same. The Democrats who value party first, America last, knew he could rile all the other misfits. We see evidence of that here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 45 min andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 68,994
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••