Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,034)

Showing posts 860,661 - 860,680 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa must have been looking in the mirror when he said the IRS was "maliciously self-indulgent".
O'bama must have been looking in the mirror when he brought democracy to Egypt by way of Sharia law.

Moochie O'bama says she is in a prison in the White House--
Free Michelle-get her out of the White House.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Allentown was probably Galt and Hartford was Grampy or Gunner/Jimmy/Milhouse/Dummy
That happened yesterday here, a pro golfer. Forgot he had it. Is it really that people are so unaware or just playing dumb? How many people got arrested? How many were white?
One had a pen gun! How can you possible deny it at first, then admit it later?

The astounding thing to me is the weapons are loaded.

Even more astounding is in many cases, one round is already in the chamber!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Mine is right here son. I prefer working within the system.
You otoh, prefer to denigrate and moan and groan about how it doesn't meet YOUR needs.
So I say, find a better government fit for YOU. This one works for me. America wins. Everyone wins.
Including you!
Bon voyage!
"Your" system seems to be dominated by Marxist communists and muslim terrorists.

I like the government of the United States. You should learn more about it. How about you read the goddam Constitution and learn what the government of the United States is.

Let's start with the principle that the president has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. What this means is, the president can't give any orders to anyone not working within the Executive Branch of government.
Now, that kind of conflicts with what you think a government should be, doesn't it?

I'll never notice you're gone. Let me know when you're ready to go to the airport. I'll even give you a ride.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Allentown was probably Galt and Hartford was Grampy or Gunner/Jimmy/Milhouse/Dummy
That happened yesterday here, a pro golfer. Forgot he had it. Is it really that people are so unaware or just playing dumb? How many people got arrested? How many were white?
The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I tell you about something YOU'RE claiming son?
As usual, you're ass-backwards!
You don't even realize that was a standard practice for people who moved to Hawaii but weren't born there when Obama was born.
Do some reading, son. You might just learn something.

Got your bags packed yet?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps those people your lying ass claims to know can tell you about the routine practice of generating birth certificates for people not born in Hawaii during that time.
That would be an interesting discussion. Ask your supposed friends about this practice and get back with us.
I have two sister-in-laws that live in Maui. They will tell you that many many people who live there now came from other countries but have Hawai'i birth certificate. It was a practice that was going on well after and before O'bama was born. Yeah pretends he lives in Hawai'i-in reality he is married to the USA1680 moslem lover that thinks Sharia law is the next law of the land and sees nothing wrong with it. O'bama supporters are just that way:)
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" system seems to be dominated by Marxist communists and muslim terrorists.
I like the government of the United States. You should learn more about it. How about you read the goddam Constitution and learn what the government of the United States is.
Let's start with the principle that the president has no authority outside the Executive Branch of government. What this means is, the president can't give any orders to anyone not working within the Executive Branch of government.
Now, that kind of conflicts with what you think a government should be, doesn't it?
I'll never notice you're gone. Let me know when you're ready to go to the airport. I'll even give you a ride.
Well then, go find a 'better' Marxist communist muslim terrorist government son.

You're already complaining about this one like a spoiled child and instead of trying to make things better, you simply bitch and moan and groan about why it's not working FOR YOU!

So... what are YOUR better alternatives than America son? I have nothing on my list.

How long is yours?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize that was a standard practice for people who moved to Hawaii but weren't born there when Obama was born.
Do some reading, son. You might just learn something.
Got your bags packed yet?
That's YOUR claim son.

Anytime you want to back that up, feel free to do so.

But don't tell me how things operate because YOU thought it up all by your lonesome, or you heard it from a right wing extremist site.

Man up for a change. You bitch and moan so often, one would think that's your profession!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!
Were you arrested?

SURREY, British Columbia — Police in Canada have arrested and charged a man and woman with terrorism for attempting to leave pressure cooker bombs at British Columbia's provincial legislature on Canada Day, when thousands of people were expected to be there.

John Stewart Nuttall and Amanda Marie Korody were inspired by al-Qaida ideology but were self-radicalized, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Assistant Commissioner James Malizia said Tuesday. He called it a domestic threat without international connections.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/cana...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The last flight I was on, they caught chewing gum wrapper in my pocket!
did they arrest you for it? or stick on your ass? How stupid. They caught a chewing gum wrapper--this is a big deal huh-Now Napalitona wants no gum on the plane? ROTFLMAO-
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you teach Gilligan how to fish, he's liable to swallow the hook, line and sinker himself.
Some Liberal habits are impossible to break.
Hell, Gilligan doesn't celebrate ignorance. Instead, he lives it.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I notice they have a tendency to shoot their mouths off first, spend money for a worthless and time consuming investigating, then walk away as if nothing happened.
Their idea of saving and protecting Americans.
I wonder if he'll use these events as part of his reelection campaign? Or if his opponent will have to bring it to the fore?
Because you believe the investigation is worthless does not make it true.

We all know the IRS investigation will eventually go to a private investigator as it appears some of the actions were illegal.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Ted Cruz to show his birth certificate ? Why can't he produce one?
You are such an idiot. Cruz's parents was US citizens.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well, that's how you got where you are now, isn't it? Didn't you just sign up for Medicare?
Health-Law Employer Mandate Said to Be Delayed to 2015

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-02/heal...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, some liberals in the United States have no problem with brutality and barbarism as long as the woman still has the right to kill what she created at her discretion. That's all that's important. Doesn't matter how or when. It's all about her body, her rights and her decision. The next thing liberals will be demanding is a woman's right to kill her 9-month-old when it becomes an inconvenience. After all, her life is more important and a baby gets in her way. Wouldn't surprise me if some liberals have no problem with that already.
Of course, the measure of civilization is how any society treats the weakest and most vulnerable among them. But being civilized is so passé in this new era of progressive liberalism where there are no judgments, no standards, no morals and self-serving gratification is the only bar to which one has to aspire.
Lily seems to love living in this new era. It's just so...well... liberating for the Almighty Woman to make life and death decisions...and the government which she so detests interfering with a woman's right to kill a life after she personally chose to have unprotected sex gives her its blessings instead.
...but don't get me started.
(Just wonder though if Lily and other liberals have read any books on the fall of Rome - how moral decay rotted their foundation too. Curious to know if they learned any lessons from history.)
Good afternoon, Jane.
If men carried babies and delivered them throught their penises, this would never be a topic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. Cruz's parents was US citizens.
Sounds Mexican to me
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If men carried babies and delivered them throught their penises, this would never be a topic.
You're the one who sister is expecting a baby lily, and you don't know whether you're going to be an uncle or an aunt?

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
Here's an example of how a no-life loser runs up 34,148 dumbass posts.
At 30 seconds per post that works out to be 284 hours of stupidity. What a loser.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

The employer mandate has been delayed to make certain that the IRS knows which employers to penalize & which to let pass.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Will this decision-to delay employer mandate- reinforce perception that Obamacare is a looming train wreck?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 860,661 - 860,680 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info