Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936894 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I know it's a derogatory word. Just wonder why blacks don't.
Paula Deen claims she used that word 30 years ago and only one time after being robbed at gunpoint by an employee.
So she should lose everything?
Have Americans become so thin-skinned and overly sensitive?
When blacks say it to each other, it is not derogatory. Not all black people use this term, you cannot judge all blacks by lyrics in rap music.
I don't know the details about Paula Deen but I do not think she is a racist. I could be wrong
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936895 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.
Galt refuses to accept or acknowledge your "double standard."

If the n-word is acceptable for use by blacks, it is also acceptable for use by whites.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936897 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Olen täysin samaa mieltä.
This post brands you as lily, Jean from Queens, or Patrick.

Take your pick of scumbags.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936898 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very bright Yeah, it has been posted at least a couple times.
As I keep saying -I find it amazing you can find your butt to pull your depends over it.
Thanks for your claim son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936899 Jul 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture...
I have to agree. Must be.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936900 Jul 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
Mark levin had a montage of obama quotes today. In about 80 percent he said "its paid for". How many times have you seen these parrots repeat the same lie.
Shouldn't the liberals be everywhere demanding the health care go into effect? I mean really won't there be mass amounts of people dying in the street tomorrow after O'bama delayed O'bamacare. That's what they were saying before--so really, how many? should we expect will die tonight at the hands of O'bama and the democrats for so called, political gain?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936901 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The logical conclusion is that if Bush didn't blatantly go after his political enemies using the IRS...and if Bush didn't call his opposition "a potential threat to democracy...and if Bush's DOJ didn't illegally confiscate emails and phone records of an opposition in the press...and if Tice's, like Snowden's, allegations are true that "the abuse is rampant"...and if the NSA has increased capabilities allowing them to copy "every domestic communication in this country word for word"...shouldn't we have every reason to be even more concerned under Obama than under Bush?
Considering this president made it quite clear early on that some of us are his enemies?
It sure would've concerned me if Bush had made that clear right before individual liberals and liberal organizations were targeted and interrogated by the FBI and a liberal journalist's emails and phone records were illegally confiscated by Bush's Attorney General - knowing what we know now about the NSA.
Very concerned...even as a conservative.
Shouldn't we be more concerned now since this president and his administration act like they are completely immune from any scrutiny because of a disengaged media?
Wouldn't you be more concerned if the shoe was on the other foot - your foot to be precise?
Seems to me bushie boy exercised much more autonomy in the immune and lack of scrutiny department.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936902 Jul 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When blacks say it to each other, it is not derogatory. Not all black people use this term, you cannot judge all blacks by lyrics in rap music.
I don't know the details about Paula Deen but I do not think she is a racist. I could be wrong
N***a

There it is.

Tough shit.

Prevented this

#936903 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
She campaigned and voted for O'bama-I think she is a racist too, just for those two reasons.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936904 Jul 2, 2013
I live in a valley and the smoke from the fires is drifting into it causing the hills to be in a continual haze.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936905 Jul 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the bearded lady...
Said the self obsessed idiot....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936906 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me say a big fat thank you for supporting ObamaCare since I'm one of the "lucky" ones not in the "younger/healthier" crowd. Ironic that the younger healthier folks will pay a lot more than the rest of us, huh?
Wonder how that's going to go over. And here you thought ObamaCare was going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Get a washcloth. That egg on your face must be getting dried and cracked by now.
lol! Oh! No wonder you support the R&R Railroad of romney/ryan and their attempted evisceration of Medicare and SS for the younger crowd.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936907 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't the liberals be everywhere demanding the health care go into effect? I mean really won't there be mass amounts of people dying in the street tomorrow after O'bama delayed O'bamacare. That's what they were saying before--so really, how many? should we expect will die tonight at the hands of O'bama and the democrats for so called, political gain?
The Progressives really do not know how to react to this news.

Prevented this

#936908 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US media hailed Fidel Castro as an "agrarian reformer."
At least until the mass executions began.
Today they continue to praise Castro for free medical care, even after butchering Hugo Chavez.
This refugee came to the United States as a young boy in the early 1960s. His family was more fortunate than most as they were able to bring a suitcase and $100 when they fled Castro's newly formed revolutionary paradise.

Our dinner consisted of all-American fare: hamburgers, potato salad, watermelon and fresh ears of sweet corn. This is a menu shared with family and friends nationwide, while celebrating the birth of our beloved America on the Fourth of July.

We began with a simple discussion about our country and the direction it has taken since Barack Obama came to power. We shared the usual complaints about the sour economy and liberal social engineering emanating from the rulers in Washington.

But then he said it. The sentence came naturally. I assume it was unplanned. But it carried the weight of a freight train. "You know when Castro took power, none of us knew he was a Communist."

We sat stunned. He continued, "Yes, we all thought he was a patriot, a nationalist. Before the revolution he didn't sound like a radical."

The comparison at this point was easy, and I interjected, "You mean just like Barack Obama?"

He responded;"Yes, just like Barack Obama."

He continued, "We were all shocked as the government just continued to grab more power. First they said the revolution is over, so please turn in your guns. We all complied."

"I remember my uncle saying after it started;'Castro will only nationalize some of the big industries, he will never come and take our family hardware store.' But that is exactly what happened; Castro started with the sugar mills and the large industries, but they eventually came and knocked on the door of our family hardware store. My family had run this store for generations. They said we now own the hardware store, you work for us. And that nice, large four-bedroom home you own, it is now our property also, and you can move yourself and five children into two rooms of the house because others are moving in with you."

The lesson learned from this discussion is a lesson most Americans refuse to hear. Political leaders can lie about their agenda and once in office they can take totally unexpected turns.

http://www.retirementwhys.com/2011/02/no-one-...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936909 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is a dictatorship. You think you live in a Constitutional Republic? it isn't. Ignore laws they don't like. Push laws they like. This is absolute lawlessness.
Which is why cons felt the only way to protect the Constitution is to change it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936910 Jul 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are Susie.
And yet, you're an inmate... for your protection!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936911 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna be next, I know:]
And you keep trying to screw Americans son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936912 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocrisy inside all Liberal circles is shameful as hell. From the welfare hoods to the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps to the Holier-Than-Thou Media, it's nauseating.
Racial Jeanet's and Trayvon Thugs across this land use creepy-ass cracka along with the N word every second sentence but the Mat Lauer azzhole types are only concerned with a successful white businesswoman.
The Liberal victims are plentiful and obvious as hell. If your skin is white and especially if you are successful, you've got a big red Bullseye painted on your back, chest and forehead, creepy-ass cracka.
“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936913 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of night shift types. How's it hanging, skank?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936914 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It appears that all of them are doing that tonight. Obamacare is delayed by the POTUS and the Progressives go cra cra.
I have to agree with these l.l.w. the tea party wasted time trying to defeat obamacare. It's going to fail under it's own weight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 6 min cheluzal 48
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Edmond Pulpo 181,690
sexting on whatsapp 55 min cute_bwoy 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,874
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News